Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

lin·gam

ˈliNGɡəm/

noun

HINDUISM

noun: lingam; plural noun: lingams; noun: linga; plural noun: lingas

a symbol of divine generative energy, especially a phallus or phallic object worshiped as a symbol of Shiva.

Origin

from Sanskrit liṅga, literally ‘mark, (sexual) characteristic.’

image.png

Just because it's in some english language dictionary doesn't make it right ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Lets not tell More Pie Breath the trick about lighting paper on fire.

Too bad MorePieGuy isn't still around - he could have taught him how to light a fire using a wire sticking out of his butt.

(Thanks for the reminder and laugh Zerostao!! ^_^  )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rene said:

Too bad MorePieGuy isn't still around - he could have taught him how to light a fire using a wire sticking out of his butt.

I'm not sure but from what I read from Kostas and Jims books I think you have to put the wire on the floor. So between the two cracks / or two organs for males... and it's for yin chi, because they aren't earthing (putting down) and probably cannot do full lotus so very little of your legs would be touching the ground if you just cross them and its usually uncomfortable as the ground is hard. Plus it's hard to find and weird to use a patch of soil for earthing, in cities....so the yin chi cannot light up. It is quite cold actually. And expansive. A spark is like the light of the dao, unified point. But  not the dao, for it is still in time&space and has impediments.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

WTF!!!!  Any siddhis this guy didn't have?

No, he had all siddhis.

54 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

This is strongest stuff I've consumed in a while

He was omnipotent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sentry said:

He was omnipotent.

I love it how hes so normal. Walking down the street taking something and making it gold by spitting on the street and teaching them. Sometimes I get annoyed just by having this undeveloped people open their mouths and move thier tongues inside lazily. Truly human. Imagine a society with lots of people like that, where that is the norm. Best anime ever lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, rene said:

Too bad MorePieGuy isn't still around

He is allowed to request re-entry as I changed the rules of banning that after a year, anyone can make the request... but the staff decides. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

I love it how hes so normal. Walking down the street taking something and making it gold by spitting on the street and teaching them.

If it was Singapore, they would confiscate the gold and cane him.

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2018 at 10:53 AM, Earl Grey said:

Power outside of internal training also falls under this. Just look at gangs, people with political ambitions, and Wall Street. 

Lots of people fell to the Cultural Revolution in China, didn't they? Who is left from the purge of the Qigong movement?

On 7/26/2018 at 1:43 AM, Nungali said:

I was ribbing starjuper .   Us masters do that sometimes .

My posts are free.  Also I 'do stuff'  sometimes, on line with people, also for free.  I ran a western mystery school  qualified  initiatory body for many years, also for free for all who passed through it  (  any money was for costs , food, etc . - I said  'for free'  not  'freeloaders' .

I also have been teaching martial arts  and weaponry,  from a rare and unusual tradition, for many years  - never charged a cent .

.... but then again ..... for   ' some strange reason '    .....   I seem to get given a lot of stuff for free myself     ;) 

What school?

On 7/25/2018 at 9:04 AM, Lightseeker said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

Nope

A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a PM! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Cheshire Cat will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rene said:

Or you could just sit on the ground which is what was originally taught,  the grounding wire was to be used if sitting on the earth was not possible. I have a mat that sits over top a pillow that I have woven out of thick copper wire, which is then connected to a grounding wire which then goes to a grounding rod outside.  I also sit outside in a tent with the bottom cut out when weather permits. No one I know of in our group at least sticks wires into their butt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

A side not to Sentry, aka the artist formerly known as Wells, I think as both a fan of comics in the DC and Marvel Universe, your avatar may actually be better represented by the Superior Spider-Man. Specifically, Doctor Octopus as a mad scientist genius trapped in the body of Peter Parker during the 2013-2014 storyline, and in his mind, "surrounded by morons" whom he is "unable to show his true knowledge" because he has to "play that idiot Parker", and because "even if he were his true self, no one would ever have the mind to appreciate his genius". 

On the topic of this thread, I see no more interest in anything substantial from the OP, Lightseeker, because it takes real guts to have a sincere and serious seeker open up in spite of the ribbing being done here by everyone which is done in good nature and warmth. 

If you tell us about yourself beyond your search for power, allow us to see you as a human being, and if you're still a youth or where you are from and what and why you wish for what you wish, and what you do outside of all of this such as your interests or your work or what you study or what draws you here outside of the metaphysics, not only will we recognize you as an individual and a friend, it can help us make better judgment calls for how to best assist you.

You could message anyone directly yourself. You could post it here. It's up to you. Just don't ask people to PM you--you are the seeker, so the onus is on you to initiate effort. We are not your babysitters. You want knowledge or power? You make the effort. Don't throw it on us. You want to know more? Show us who you are and why you are worth the effort outside of just posting why you want power and the misunderstanding of what power is, otherwise, you're words on a screen and could be a sock puppet account for all we know. 

As I said, I am a teenager, I am obsessed with reading whatever I can about the occult sciences. That’s what brought me to these topics. Throughout my reading I have seen people touch upon them, yet never give detailed explanations. I don’t consider them (eye magnetism and controlling body electric circuit) to be highly coveted secrets, because most occultists and gurus mention them. I could be wrong on these, but it’s  just what I thought 

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

I have seen people touch upon them, yet never give detailed explanations. I don’t consider them (eye magnetism and controlling body electric circuit) to be highly coveted secrets

Why do you think that is?

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation. Occam's razor applies especially in the philosophy of science, but also more generally.

Here's a hint.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

As I said, I am a teenager, I am obsessed with reading whatever I can about the occult sciences. That’s what brought me to these topics. Throughout my reading I have seen people touch upon them, yet never give detailed explanations. I don’t consider them (eye magnetism and controlling body electric circuit) to be highly coveted secrets, because most occultists and gurus mention them. I could be wrong on these, but it’s  just what I thought 

I have met many people who want to collect, disassemble, and recombine multiple lineages into something new, and something better. Mountains of false information are not better than a thimble of true information.  If what you are after is real psychic phenomenon, in my opinion, you should stick to systems that can offer good evidence collected on video with scientists present.  In this way you know it's not the same caliber as a home youtube video. Lots of people lie online, lots of people make stuff up, and that especially includes spiritual practices. You need a way to be certain what you are learning is correct, true and accurate. If you are really serious, focus on what there is good evidence for, not what random people on the internet claim.

Just my $0.02

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

A side not to Sentry, aka the artist formerly known as Wells,

Ah, so it's Wells is it.  Power of ten million exploding suns.  YAhahahahahahahaha...

Hey wells, I have a picture of my dark side here for you.

blackdrag7.jpg

Edited by Starjumper

On 7/22/2018 at 10:57 PM, Lightseeker said:

Huh? The elements?

I'm sure the Georgia home boys will contact you shortly. Be patient.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this demonstrates my Psychic abilities!

Seriously, Lightseeker, if Mo Pai is what is resonating with you--then Ilovecoffee is the bum to talk with. When the student is ready the teacher will appear :)

Edited by zerostao
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Ah, so it's Wells is it.

Hey wells, I have a picture of my dark side here for you.

blackdrag7.jpg

I see, a poor soul burning in the hell of delusion.

My golden light of absolute reality will free you from this terrible fate.

1956788-sentryhulk07.jpg
RCO009.png

Edited by Sentry
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

You should rely on your own performance and put every day hours of hard work into basic meditation training,

such as Mo Pai Level 1 meditation.

That's the path to power.

Edited by Sentry

On 27/07/2018 at 5:18 PM, Sentry said:

:lol::lol::lol: Lightseeker, that guy would most likely even try to sell "working on his farm" as "teaching Nei Kung" to you! Instead of him paying you for "working on his farm", you would have to pay him for "teaching Nei Kung to you"!

Lol, "hidden Nei Kung teachings inside farm work".

Reminds me of:

Starjumpes figures work out at $100 a week  for food and lodgings  and can be reduced by half from a little farm work .

You found that a rippoff ?   Good lord man ,    thats about 1/5 of costs here,  even without any training .

So ..... I am sending the wife and kids over .

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Starjumpes figures work out at $100 a month for food and lodgings  and can be reduced by half from a little farm work .

You found that a rippoff ?   Good lord man ,    thats about 1/5 of costs here,  even without any training .

So ..... I am sending the wife and kids over .

It's $400 a month, work is credited at the local rate laborers get, which is $2.50 an hour, 20 hrs a week, and that's generous because local workers work about three times faster when it gets to the hard physical labor part.

• Like 1