Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

1 hour ago, Sentry said:

As much fun as that would be, I was rather thinking of you uploading some video evidence of your supposed Nei Kung mastery abilities,

so we can compare them to the abilities demonstrated by real Nei Kung masters on video,

such as:

Wells are you still claiming that "Real" Neigong masters have shaky hands? :D 

There's a lot more to neigong than just burning paper. Ask if you want someone to remotely connect with you and share presence. That'll be a pretty good sign of their level in Neigong and highly developed shen. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If you are interested in learning how to use static electricity to do it, this should help...

http://experimentexchange.com/physics_force-energy-motion/make-objects-levitate-with-static-electricity/

Just remember that you need a very dry room and also need to have those little pieces of paper on top of the paper and not the desk itself.  The wood is not as good with the static charge. Also, your skin needs to be pretty dry when rubbing it to build up the static charge, some masters use their hair instead. Wearing wool or silk clothing will help with the static build up too.

Have fun and impress your friends...

It happens to me quite frequently..paper cups etc get attracted to me and follow me around :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dwai said:

Wells are you still claiming that "Real" Neigong masters have shaky hands? :D

Well, I don't need to claim. One just needs to look at the evidence:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, dwai said:

Ask if you want someone to remotely connect with you and share presence. That'll be a pretty good sign of their level in Neigong and highly developed shen. 

That's obviously the wrong direction.

There is a reason why the highest (or should I say: most basic) masters in fact demonstrate their superior level by mastering matter,

in form of imprinting their hands into rock, walking with their physical bodies through walls, flying with their physical bodies through the air, transforming one material element into another, reversal of physical aging, transforming their physical body into a hologram of light, transforming the form of their physical body, teleportation of their physical body, etc.

I am talking of masters at a level of Padmasambhava, Ramalinga, Garab Dorje, etc.

Edited by Sentry
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

If you are interested in learning how to use static electricity to do it, this should help...

http://experimentexchange.com/physics_force-energy-motion/make-objects-levitate-with-static-electricity/

Just remember that you need a very dry room and also need to have those little pieces of paper on top of the paper and not the desk itself.  The wood is not as good with the static charge. Also, your skin needs to be pretty dry when rubbing it to build up the static charge, some masters use their hair instead. Wearing wool or silk clothing will help with the static build up too.

40 minutes ago, zerostao said:

Jeff, please do not share how to ignite a crumpled up newspaper, it's a Dao bums tradition watching the ones chasing "power." And it has led to many memorable moments here. Who could ever forget the sit on the wire training method?!

20 minutes ago, dwai said:

It happens to me quite frequently..paper cups etc get attracted to me and follow me around :D 

balloons.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Sentry said:

There is a reason why the highest (or should I say: most basic) masters in fact demonstrate their superior level by mastering matter,

in form of imprinting their hands into rock, walking with their physical bodies through walls, flying with their physical bodies through the air, transforming one material element into another, reversal of physical aging, transforming their physical body into a hologram of light, transforming the form of their physical body, teleportation of their physical body, etc.

I am talking of masters at a level of Padmasambhava, Ramalinga, Garab Dorje, etc.

Matter is part of the dream. Those who manipulate matter are just stuck in the world of illusions :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sentry said:

Can you tell me what you know about Ramalinga?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sentry said:

4 minutes ago, dwai said:

Matter is part of the dream. Those who manipulate matter are just stuck in the world of illusions :) 

No need for a further comment.

20 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Can you tell me what you know about Ramalinga?

I can tell give you a link to a list of his miracles, which in fact prove that he mastered matter at a Jesus-like level:

http://vallalar.org/English/VORG000000009B

Edited by Sentry
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

In your opinion who was the greatest master who ever lived 

There are several known and surely a certain number of unknown people who all reached what I see as the "most basic" or "most profound" level.

Those people include Ramalingam/Vallalar, Jesus Christ, Garab Dorje, Padmasambhava.

By their fruits you will know them, and these fruits are the complete mastery over matter (the physical world):

Those examples I already listed above, plus: multilocation of the physical body, appearing and disappearing of the physical body (going from existence into non-existance and back at will), invincible physical body, physical immortality plus eternal physical youth, materialization and dematerialization of any desired physical object, resurrecting the dead,...

Edited by Sentry

20 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

---

OT 

---

Does Ramalinga mean "penis of Rama"? 

There are indians today with the surname Mahalingam, so what?

Edited by Sentry
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

---

OT 

---

Does Ramalinga mean "penis of Rama"? 

That was quite uncalled for. Lingam doesn't mean Penis. It means "symbol", literally.

10 minutes ago, dwai said:

That was quite uncalled for. Lingam doesn't mean Penis. It means "symbol", literally.

A "symbol", which is often of "phallic" shape...

lin·gam

ˈliNGɡəm/

noun

HINDUISM

noun: lingam; plural noun: lingams; noun: linga; plural noun: lingas

a symbol of divine generative energy, especially a phallus or phallic object worshiped as a symbol of Shiva.

Origin

from Sanskrit liṅga, literally ‘mark, (sexual) characteristic.’

image.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Thanks, I'll try that out so when I want to play tricks on someone I'll have a handy tool.  The dry season approaches as we speak.  <_<

I always wanted to move little bits of paper around, that's been my primary goal in life since like forever.

Lets not tell More Pie Breath the trick about lighting paper on fire.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sentry said:

...but not scientists and medical doctors equipped with a metal detector, voltmeter etc. inside a random hotel room. :rolleyes:

In other words: John Chang's abilities are obviously real and not faked with cheap tricks.

When I posted the laughing emoticon only the top line was posted.

I try and avoid commenting on the level of any individual's art skilz --

Time to break out the dance music.

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao

2 hours ago, Sentry said:

I can tell give you a link to a list of his miracles, which in fact prove that he mastered matter at a Jesus-like level:

http://vallalar.org/English/VORG000000009B

(14) SHADOWLESS BODY

One day the Swami was standing in the sun shine along with a devotee by name Ayyasamy Pillai of Cuddalur. The Swami asked him, "What is the sign of a Suddha Jnani?'' The devotee remained silent, unable to answer. Then the Swami told him that there would be no shadow of the body of a Suddha Jnani. The fact that the Swami's body did not cast shadow on the ground came to be known thus. This proves the glory of one who had realised Suddha Satya Jnana the pure Truth Consciousness, and the Siddhi or perfection of the triple body.

What is the triple body?

• Like 1

"The Swami not only knew the process of alchemy which is a physical--chemical method or occult process (mantra, tantra), or both combined (see his Upadesa on "Rasavada"). The former uses herbs and different gases of gaseous heat on different metals. But according to him transformation of body into a golden deathless body implies and includes the possession of the power to transmute or transform baser metals like iron, copper etc. into pure gold. This power too the Swami had, and by mere look or touch of the baser metal or keeping it in his hands for some"

Reminds me of the european story of the one who transformed into gold everything he touched, including his loved ones and food and water. They must have gotten their story from somewhere ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

I quit the film industry a few back ...

What were you doing in the film industry,  martial arts or martial art choreography?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sentry said:
4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

You want a demonstration, sure,  the easiest way, fly over to Ecuador and try to punch me!

As much fun as that would be ...

I've thought of a scenario for us.  You try to punch me, and as you do that I do a Jedi mind fuck on you and I vanish.  Then as you turn around to find me standing behind you I'll be taking my turn to punch.  That might take a couple of seconds since you would probably not turn around real fast, and my teacher said a fight should only take one second, so it's breaking all the rules.  The fun-nes quotient, for me, would make breaking the rules worthwhile, besides doing it the one second way could cause some damage, and we don't want that.

9 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I would pay to live and work in that farm without receiving neikung teachings... It's a beautiful place to live. 

Thank you, it is an amazing wonderful place.  We have openings for volunteers to live here for free if you want that, all you need is to buy your own food, which is quite inexpensive here.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sentry said:

A "symbol", which is often of "phallic" shape...

That which is considered "a phallic" symbol is actually a representation of Consciousness (Limgam) that rises above the universe of creative energy (Yoni)

Half-knowledge is very bad. Makes people look stupid :)