Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

Recommended Posts

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

 

I can teach you.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Send me a dm

 

Send me a dm yourself, what the fuck is a dm anyway?

 

You can answer here instead:

 

Age matters.  Only those who start young can develop really high power, so tell me, what is your age?

 

You know, like when Yoda said to Luke Skywalker that he was too old.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Send me a dm

 

WTF attitude is this anyway?  I said I could teach you, I didn't way I would teach you.

 

You need to answer certain questions first - in this thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be important to point out that anyone who seeks power will often not find it and if they aren't interested in character development, no master will even consider them until that changes. 

 

Attempting to find the easy way to power, trying to find the ultimate power, and repeating yourself over and over again will not yield fruitful results. In this forum, as you have noticed, you are going to see everyone have a go at you.

 

If you're really interested, ask how to be the person who deserves the power you seek. 

 

I'll give you the first thing of a few tidbits you may wish to remember if you truly want to learn the path of sages, regardless of system or lineage and the resulting siddhis that come with them:

 

Drop it. Don't bother looking for power. Whatever reasons you want that power aren't worth having that power for because it comes from a place of ego. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get too disheartened at the hazing--if you really want to learn, you'll find a way. This forum is actually quite supportive if you show some humility and openness as opposed to just wanting power.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

WTF attitude is this anyway?  I said I could teach you, I didn't way I would teach you.

 

You need to answer certain questions first - in this thread.

I didn’t mean to be rude, sorry if it came out that way. A dm is a direct message btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It should be important to point out that anyone who seeks power will often not find it and if they aren't interested in character development, no master will even consider them until that changes. 

 

Attempting to find the easy way to power, trying to find the ultimate power, and repeating yourself over and over again will not yield fruitful results. In this forum, as you have noticed, you are going to see everyone have a go at you.

 

If you're really interested, ask how to be the person who deserves the power you seek. 

 

I'll give you the first thing of a few tidbits you may wish to remember if you truly want to learn the path of sages, regardless of system or lineage and the resulting siddhis that come with them:

 

Drop it. Don't bother looking for power. Whatever reasons you want that power aren't worth having that power for because it comes from a place of ego. 

Please share what you know with me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps this was asked on one of the many other threads..

 

Why the focus on power over others? Why the wish to control others?

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll need to answer honestly to everyone here why you are so interested in power, and be open to some of us potentially telling you what needs to go. I already said: drop the search for power. Seek to be a better person and want to serve others. If you just want to have the powers of psychics like in the movies Akira or Scanners, I am not the only one who will ignore you, and there are many more who will mock or ridicule this attitude as these are the worst people to hold any kind of power. 

 

Those who seek power will be consumed by it. Those who avoid power can be controlled by it (by others). Those who respect power know what true power is, and one of the faces of true power is restraint

 

If your reasons are that you want to show off your skills, then a parlor illusionist will suffice with coin tricks.

 

If you want to beat up those who bullied you, learn self-defense and get some professional therapy to overcome emotional issues. 

 

If you want to explore the paranormal, seek to have a better relationship with Source and the Divine, for psychic abilities and sensing the other worlds can to the untrained seeker become a distraction instead of a way to Oneness.

 

If you want to change the world, go work on taking care of yourself so that you need nobody's approval and you are a fountain of abundant love and care serving others who are in need. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You'll need to answer honestly to everyone here why you are so interested in power, and be open to some of us potentially telling you what needs to go.

 

Wanting power can be a fine motivator, this guy is not like the Mo Pai Wimps, and the character will be developed automatically as part of the process.  If the character is not able to adapt to the process then they will drop out before becoming powerful.  Simple ... like me.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

Wanting power is not such a bad motivator, and the character will be developed automatically as part of the process.  If the character is not able to adapt to the process then they will drop out before becoming powerful.  Simple ... like me.

 

Depends on why they want power and what kind of power one seeks. Character develops, yes, but it also depends on teacher, system, lineage, community around them in the same practice, and the student themselves. 

 

Power outside of internal training also falls under this. Just look at gangs, people with political ambitions, and Wall Street. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

I didn’t mean to be rude, sorry if it came out that way. A dm is a direct message btw.

 

No problems, this is all a test.  I had never seen the term dm before, I've always seen it written as and used the term PM, personal message.

 

Thanks for agreeing to have this conversation on this thread.  

 

Lightseeker is a teenager, and that is a great age to start on a real path of power, and importantly, before being led astray by the fakes and flakes.  There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

 

So, next question for you, Lightseeker.  Have you begun to do any sitting or standing meditations yet?

 

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

No problems, this is all a test.  I had never seen the term dm before, I've always seen it written as and used the term PM, personal message.

 

Thanks for agreeing to have this conversation on this thread.  

 

Lightseeker is a teenager, and that is a great age to start on a real path of power, and importantly, before being led astray by the fakes and flakes.  There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

 

So, next question for you, Lightseeker.  Have you begun to do any sitting or standing meditations yet?

 

Sitting meditations, yes. I have practiced pranayama (breath control) as well as self inquiry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

 

 

I regret nothing!!! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fa Xin said:

 

I regret nothing!!! 

 

And as your experience indicates, even if distractions arise, one is able to return.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to ask as well several very important questions as a seeker:

 

1) What are you willing to give and sacrifice for what you wish to learn?

 

2) What are you willing to suffer to have what you desire?

 

3) Who are you willing to become beyond power and in the absence of power with what you may learn?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Sitting meditations, yes. I have practiced pranayama (breath control) as well as self inquiry.

 

Very good.  You can start on the path of cultivating power right away.  What I would like for you to do is a kind of standing meditation called Zhan Zhuang, work your way towards more strenuous little by little, use the hand and arm position like holding a big ball against your belly, and the important thing is to relax as much as possible in spite of the strain.  Use the same holding the ball posture while in sitting meditation, and sitting in a chair is fine.  Additionally you can do the chi kung on the video that I posted and pay attention to the energy you feel in your hands and your body.

 

Do not try retention, that's only for young idiots.  Also do not do any meditations which include visualization or moving energy with your mind.  They will ruin your chances of ever becoming powerful.

 

I wouldn't do too much self inquiry, it's too much mental work, just focus on the correct posture, feeling the energy and not thinking.  As you attempt non thinking a lot of things will come up that will provide all the inquiry you could want.

 

Next question:  How much are you willing to pay for in depth training?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

 

Very good.  You can start on the path of cultivating power right away.  What I would like for you to do is a kind of standing meditation called Zhan Zhuang, work your way towards more strenuous little by little, use the hand and arm position like holding a big ball against your belly, and the important thing is to relax as much as possible in spite of the strain.  Use the same holding the ball posture while in sitting meditation, and sitting in a chair is fine.  Additionally you can do the chi kung on the video that I posted and pay attention to the energy you feel in your hands and your body.

 

Do not try retention, that's only for young idiots.  Also do not do any meditations which include visualization or moving energy with your mind.  They will ruin your chances of ever becoming powerful.

 

Next question:  How much are you willing to pay for in depth training?

Nothing.. simply because it would be near impossible with my situation (age) to pay you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Nothing.. simply because it would be near impossible with my situation (age) to pay you

 

I thought that might be the case.  The thing is it would cost you about $25,000.  That is at a really reasonable rate of $400 a month which includes food and lodging, for five years.  If you work on the farm it can be reduced to half of that.

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

I thought that might be the case.  The thing is it would cost you about $25,000.  That is at a really reasonable rate of $400 a month which includes food and lodging, for five years.  If you work on the farm it can be reduced to half of that.

Would it be possible to train online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

 

Depends on why they want power and what kind of power one seeks. Character develops, yes, but it also depends on teacher, system, lineage, community around them in the same practice, and the student themselves.

 

The teacher would be me, the system would be real Nei Kung, the spiritual path of the wizard,  the lineage is of hidden masters who are dragons, and the community, besides the dragons that have gathered around me here, consist of trees, horses, birds, etc.

 

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Power outside of internal training also falls under this. Just look at gangs, people with political ambitions, and Wall Street. 

 

We do internal training here only.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

The teacher would be me, the system would be real Nei Kung, the spiritual path of the wizard,  the lineage is of hidden masters who are dragons, and the community, besides the dragons that have gathered around me here, consist of trees, horses, birds, etc.

 

 

We do internal training here only.

 

Fantastic to be amongst the Green and the Red as fellow adepts. Rene herself said in another related thread by Lightseeker that those (animals and the planet) were her teachers and peers. Good work ahead! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites