Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

4 hours ago, Sentry said:

That would be possible, but it's highly unlikely that someone could aim that well from somewhere in the background and "offhand", in other words: without using a laser device which would allow precise aiming, like a rifle. And it would have been obvious for the present audience, if someone had been standing in the background with a laser gun and aiming at the sheet of paper.

No, the camera zooms in at that point so the area shown is very small, someone with a laser is standing close, and lasers are small and easy to conceal so other spectators couldn't see it.  Also the crowd could be in collusion.  Also the paper gets hot too suddenly for it to be chi projection.  Also the spot is too small and projecting from even one finger produces a bigger spot.  It's a laser.  I mean, hail, you can even see the laser light.  It looks exactly like a laser   :D

Anyway, therefore the unique high level of evidence value of the John Chang video in front of medical doctors and established scientists.

Real masters understand the value of not proving anything to the public.

Also, every real Nei Kung master is simply a master of chi control, amassed a lot of chi and therefore is able to manipulate matter on a macroscopic scale in significant ways as demonstrated by John Chang. Anyone who is not able to demonstrate such abilities and at such a level but claims to be a Nei Kung master is not a  Nei Kung master (no chi control mastery, no highly amassed chi) but is simply a deluded fool.

I can see you've been doing your reading and taking your smart pills, good for you.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yo !

I rode for  years  ... and I still alive and got all limbs !       Now  that   is  evidence of   'pre cognition'   ( or 'spherical awareness ' as I used to say when teaching it in  ' Aikido ' - a few got the concept .

'Doris ':

T120  R

1969-triumph-bonneville-t120-2-869x570.j

The Harley had such absolutely horrible handling that after it I had only English bikes.  A triumph 500 and then a BSA 650, then a Triumph Hurricane (original style).

The English bikes handled like a dream, the Japanese bikes never came close, ever.

It's like the English bikes had a soul, and they could read your mind and respond effortlessly to your wishes, you and the machine became one with outstanding stability and sure-footedness.

On the other hand the Japanese bikes had no soul.  They were like remote and fake pieces of plastic that you sat on top of but could never meld with.  Remote, distant, separate, never feeling the union, unstable, untrustworthy.

Now , where is Lois, I wanna see  what he rode in Russia in his misspent youth    :)

F53T8X5F9T400DQ.LARGE.jpg

I wonder who picks it up when it tips over?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Yes, commonly the hui yin is an entry point for Yin, as are the soles of the feet and it is known in plenty of systems. It is used in my own Neigong practice as well when doing seated meditation for some practices and soles of my feet for Zhan Zhuang. 

The tradition of Taoist warriors is that they meditate sitting in chairs, being practical and stuff, and so the feet are always used.  It also is important for warrior development to not use der ass to suck up energy.

I was just thinking, that when sitting cross legged the perineum doesn't touch the ground anyway, it's the sit bones that touch the ground.  Unless they have a gigantic swollen prostate due to sitting on the ground so much.    :)  Therefor the Mo pai Wimps do need to make the wire 'stick up' as they say.  

Anyway, Yin chi moves through the air and other things just fine, there's no need to actually have skin contact with the ground.

Edited by Starjumper

33 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I was just thinking, that when sitting cross legged the perineum doesn't touch the ground anyway, it's the sit bones that touch the ground.  Unless they have a gigantic swollen prostate due to sitting on the ground so much.    :)  Therefor the Mo pai Wimps do need to make the wire 'stick up' as they say. 

Excuse me for interfering but why the disdain for Mo pai? Honest question.

I have read the Magus of Java years ago and from what i remember it is obvious that there are exaggerations in the text.

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It's also because what John said is a lie in a way, or maybe misinterpreted is better. Typically called fundamentalist, or stupid, or other stuff.   The perineum is one entry point for yin chi, but it turns out, by golly, that any part of your body can be a yin chi entry point, and people who walk around with legs and stuff can use their feet just as well.  Therefore we parody the thtupid fundamentalists.

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Anyway, Yin chi moves through the air and other things just fine, there's no need to actually have skin contact with the ground.

Perhaps other systems allow absorbing yin without direct contact with the earth, and at different points at the body.  We do our best to listen only to teachers who can provide good evidence their practices lead to real abilities.  Lots of people claim lots of things, but few people can prove they are worth listening to.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zork said:

I have read the Magus of Java years ago and from what i remember it is obvious that there are exaggerations in the text.

I have no disrespect for Mo Pai, the real Mo Pai.  The Eastern school of Mo Pai and their students are perfectly fine with me.

Unfortunately due to the book and the videos it has become popular in the West and that always creates big problems.  The big problem is what the Western Mo Pai morons (it is improper to call them students - Western Mo Pai Students is shortened to WMPS and pronounced as Wimps)  have done with it due to their desire to cash in on it's popularity (cash in here referring to egotistical in this case).

The Eastern Mo Pai students (the authentic ones)  absolutely reject the Wimps as being misguided clueless morons, who are causing great harm to the name of their school.

Please check this thread, it explains the entire situation in great detail.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zork said:

Honest answer:

Because the by scientists measured and validated powers of John Chang are a red flag for roleplayers,

they can't stand it.

It hits them into the face that they are living in a made up fantasy world of assumed greatness,

while there are true Nei Kung masters in reality who prove that they actually are what the roleplayers pretend to be.

John Chang's videos shatter those rainbow bubbles mercilessly, these are the death sentence for their puffed up self-image.

As long as all others are also pretenders, it's ok for them.

But woe, if there suddenly is a guy who can and does prove that he is for real.

"Put up or shut up!", well, John Chang puts up and they can't. That's the problem for them.

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Yup, after a certain point, the body is irrelevant as it's all mind and yin and yang and yuan qi are what circulate in and above and around and within. 

What are the actual practical and demonstrable advantages of your Nei Kung practice, if I might ask?

What are the actual super-normal abilities of masters in your lineague, that you have personally witnessed?

Edited by Sentry

5 minutes ago, Sentry said:

What are the actual practical advantages in life of your Nei Kung practice,

if I might ask?

What are the actual super-normal abilities of masters in your lineague, that you have personally witnessed?

I can't actually talk as much here about a lot of them, but I've hinted at a few applications in my PPJ. We have a few that are hard to measure because they are quite esoteric and even more difficult to describe. 

What I can say in general is I've witnessed one of our techniques used to heal people,  and after a half hour, one person threw away their crutches, and I also used it recently when in a scuffle and the individual was imbalanced to bring them down to earth and away from their anger outburst. 

Most of our stuff is for healing and for "transformation" which I put in quotes because it can be all sorts, from personal to mental to physical transformation depending on the level of achievement. I am still a low-level adept who was fortunate enough to learn some serious techniques and make no pretense of being a master or advanced, though I do have authorization to teach a little.

Other uses I have employed were for exorcisms (yes, I'm serious) and for manipulating probabilities (luck making). In general we focus on healing though and some martial, but due to my own personal work, my Sifus want me to do more healing techniques first and discovered each one had a martial application too. 

Outside of my lineage, I've encountered a Wing Chun teacher in Thailand who moved to Canada who can use electrical qi to shock people (but I am unable to provide his name or province due to his extreme disdain for visitors who aren't students), a couple of Filipino and Indonesian shamans who did things like make people walk backwards involuntarily, and there was the doctor in Singapore I've mentioned a few times who heals using electrical qi. 

• Like 1

Another thing with this video is if you look carefully you can see that the guy's finger is not pointing exactly at the spot where the laser hits the paper.  Duhhh, use a ruler, Wellsie.  After the spot is burned then he changes the aim of his finger to be in the correct location.

https://youtu.be/ZYQXw4fQCsY

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Another thing with this video is if you look carefully you can see that the guy's finger is not pointing exactly at the spot where the laser hits the paper.  Duhhh, use a ruler, Wellsie.  After the spot is burned then he changes the aim of his finger to be in the correct location.

But you think that abilities demonstrated by John Chang in his videos are real?

17 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Neither you nor I have a concept of the possible angles a Nei Kung master can project the chi from the surfaces of his body.

Possibly Jiang Feng simply focuses at the target and that leads the stream of chi even in a curved line to it, if necessary.

Also, I have seen him make forward movements towards the target with his hands before, during or at the end of his chi projections and we can only speculate about the sense of those movements.

Edited by Sentry
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zork said:

Zork,

People like Starjumper have an axe to grind against us.  They call us morons, WIMPS, and worse even.  They accuse us of all kinds of things, anything they can throw at us to attempt to discredit us.  This behavior would normally result in suspensions for personal attacks but when used against our group it is permitted. Sentry is correct in what he states they want to see us discredited so they can rule the roost on this forum.  Certainly, no one in our group is perfect, but we do the best we can. We preserve the teachings John provided Jim and Kosta without alteration, as well as the videos and other recording teachings they brought back of him.  We do not charge anyone anything and merely want to keep the teachings alive and unadulterated for other serious seekers like ourselves. That is the best we can do until we can find another teacher willing to be investigated by scientists and medical doctors on camera.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Zork

People like Starjumper have an axe to grind against us.  They call us morons, WIMPS, and worse even.  They accuse us of all kinds of things, anything they can throw at us to attempt to discredit us.  This behavior would normally result in suspensions for personal attacks but when used against our group it is permitted.

Here we see another of the many examples of the level of maturity of the Wimps:  "Everybody's always picking on me, including the moderators. WAAAAHHH!"

They prefer a persecution complex over reality.

Countless people from countless backgrounds, and countless posts and threads have been overflowing with nice people trying to patiently point out the facts of life to the poor feller, but it's always wasted - therefore the joking around ensues.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Countless people from countless backgrounds, and countless posts and threads have been overflowing with nice people trying to patiently point out the facts of life to the poor feller, but it's always wasted - therefore the joking around ensues

Lol, what "facts of life"?

25 minutes ago, Sentry said:

Lol, what "facts of life"?

You don't really want to know, do you?    YAhahahahahahahaha...

Edited by Starjumper

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You don't really want to know, do you?    YAhahahahahahahaha...

You don't really want to tell because you know that I will immedeately dissolve your arguments by shining my golden light of truth at them.

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sentry said:

You don't really want to tell because ...

OOh look, he knows what motivates me.

No actually the because is because I don't want to waste my time - with you, or it, or whatever it calls itself.

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

OOh look, he knows what motivates me.

No actually the because is because I don't want to waste my time - with you, or it, or whatever it calls itself.

You mean, with reality?

• Thanks 1

I apologize for triggering this sh**storm. Had I known better I wouldn't have asked publicly.

I thank everyone for the answers but please leave me out of it.

There are things in the book that I remember and that I can use to support my opinion but I do not want to make it public. There is no point arguing on the Internet.

16 hours ago, CityHermit! said:

I see. Do you mean to say you found a school or ran a branch? In either case you linked it to OTO afterward, If I am reading correctly?

It started as a free form 'pagan' group , we did rituals, celebrations and events. I had always had an interest in western tradition (amongst other things ) and had always wanted to undergo initiation and become an initiate  . I thought it was now lost to me.  I could have sought it in the land I was born in (one side of it all) , but back then a  LOT of indigenous culture was lost or underground and hidden for its preservation.  The other side ( aside from ones 'earth connections' ) were my genetic socio cultural roots, and that was a western tradition. , although I am fairly eclectic .  I wanted something ,  I wanted education and initiation in a system that was relent to me ,

I thought most of the western mystery and initiatory schools were defunct, Eventually I found some still had bona fide connections to original groups. I applied to join as an individual.  'magical stuff '  happened, it seemed indicative, then I was accepted.   After a while some others I was associated with became interested , They joined. So we had a small regional group.

As that progressed ( to a qualified level)  we were eventually chartered to operate as a local initiatory body, as I outlined above.   I 'founded' it I suppose,  and mostly ran things 'behind the scenes' , but  as far as 'running a branch' ie  'being head ' officially, I didnt take that position,  over time, consecutively, two women did that .  

We still continued to work with others ; local pagan , wiccan and indigenous people, and the PPPA  (pan pacific Pagan Alliance  )   as well as regular OTO work we  did   annual performance of Rites of Eleusis

https://hermetic.com/crowley/the-rites-of-eleusis/index

seasonal rituals, maypoles, etc  One Beltane  was amazing, a lot of people put good effort into it , it was a 'pageant'  - dancers, harp players , a chorus, etc .  and a heap of other activities .  One was a spring equinox ritual  I ran at a festival, I expected about 20 - 30 people , 300 people turned up ... boy did that go off !  Amazing ....   well, about 300 people thought so .

I got to a level where the next stage was 'hermit'   and since interest was failing in the system locally, I ... ' hermitted ' and got more into indigenous shamanism , something offered to me previously, that I had to 'put on the back burner' due to all the above.

Its been an invaluable process , I'd hate to think of living my life now without what I got from it ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sentry said:

You can see the paper lightening up and being burnt to ashes in a certain area, leaving a hole in the sheet of paper.

Nah ,   its not the same trick at all ,

it is clearly observable that it is a different trick

anyone can see that

what you are showing is 

a   similar   trick

It's the same effect of powerful yang chi being projected through paper, just more concentrated at a certain area.

:rolleyes:

It's just another fail for you as you do your pathetic best to ignore the obvious evidence for the reality of Jiang Feng being one of the very few accomplished in chi cultivation.

A internet vid is now   obvious evidence  ? 

Come on man !  

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The Harley had such absolutely horrible handling that after it I had only English bikes.  A triumph 500 and then a BSA 650, then a Triumph Hurricane (original style).

The English bikes handled like a dream, the Japanese bikes never came close, ever.

It's like the English bikes had a soul, and they could read your mind and respond effortlessly to your wishes, you and the machine became one with outstanding stability and sure-footedness.

On the other hand the Japanese bikes had no soul.  They were like remote and fake pieces of plastic that you sat on top of but could never meld with.  Remote, distant, separate, never feeling the union, unstable, untrustworthy.

I wonder who picks it up when it tips over?

First test drive T120 , went through a corner with thick triangular gravel patch , front tyre hit it and slid out ....

I'm going doooowwwwnnnn  !  (as I knew from past experience )   it went over and slid on the footpegs ( heavy duty non folding up steel ones  :) )   and slid through the gravel to good tar and righted itself and continued on its line around the corner .

:o

And I was miraculously ok  !  So I went back to the shop and went inside.  "I want one of those "

Shop owner  ,  ( doesnt look up from reading magazine )  " Yeah right, mate  . "

' No, I mean  right now, I want one of those   right now . "    and put $3.800    ( ahh, those were the days ! ) cash on the table under his nose .

Shop guy , sits bolt upright   "  Certainly   Sir !  "      :D 

... why did I ever  sell it ? ! 

jeff-vanuga-wolf-howling-at-the-moon_a-l

(Actually, I have come into some money .... I might just  ..... maybe .....    

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/townsville/motorcycles/triumph-bonneville-1968-t120-mint/1182681883  ) 

• Like 2