Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thats power

But what about money        ......   magic to get money 

Money   ....    money  !    Cover me in liquid gold   .... alll lll     over ...

Money .

Power      ....    money  ......  sex   ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

After it's already mentioned?  Too laaaate.  Remember how I said this was all a test?  You failed the test.  Better luck next time.  (Next life)

Awwww ....  man !   Most of my 'students'   failed ' at first.    A large proportion failed at certain levels . Only the gems got through as far as I could take them.

Then, there are those that  seem  really good for a while , and freak or spin out .

Then ... up a level .... there is 'the traitor' ... even after years of seemingly good work .   IMO its all part of  'running the show' .

But this could be due to our policy of acceptance  - we thought all had a right to 'the mysteries', but boy does that create some 'personal dynamics' ! 

Nowadys I dont usually bother  , far too much of the latter ,   thats what things are devolving to . 

• Like 2

Just now, Nungali said:

Awwww ....  man !   Most of my 'students'   failed ' at first.    A large proportion failed at certain levels . Only the gems got through as far as I could take them.

Then, there are those that  seem  really good for a while , and freak or spin out .

Then ... up a level .... there is 'the traitor' ... even after years of seemingly good work .   IMO its all part of  'running the show' .

But this could be due to our policy of acceptance  - we thought all had a right to 'the mysteries', but boy does that create some 'personal dynamics' ! 

Nowadys I dont usually bother  , far too much of the latter ,   thats what things are devolving to . 

....  and just because  'every good turn deserves punishment '     isnt a reason to give up either .

trials and tribulations are not just for the student   (as I outline above )   running a 'school'   ?    Sheeesh! 

Time for more Libra Librae ;

Thou then who hast trials and troubles, rejoice because of them, for in them is Strength, and by their means is a pathway opened unto that Light.

How should it be otherwise, O man, whose life is but a day in Eternity, a drop in the Ocean of time; how, were thy trials not many, couldst thou purge thy soul from the dross of earth?

Is it but now that the Higher Life is beset with dangers and difficulties; hath it not ever been so with the Sages and Hierophants of the past? They have been persecuted and reviled, they have been tormented of men; yet through this also has their Glory increased.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

The only reason I was hesitant when faced with “costs” such as bad health, is that I want to be considerate of what I am dealing with. In magick and tantra, certain rituals exist to give you powers, however they are very bad karma, and can kill you. This is why I was concerned about this

If you want power , you need a firm foundation , one of those foundations should be your health and health practices.

A real and true system that leads you to  ...

find your own real and inert (for now) power

should improve your health !

" A man is what he maketh himself within the limits fixed by his inherited destiny. "

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dwai said:

Its a trap. I read in this discussion that you do seated meditations/pranayama and self-inquiry. Stick to that. If you want to do moving meditation, learn a good style of taijiquan (Tai chi Chuan). That'll give you enough power to grow spiritually. 

:) 

yeah, with some groups it is a double sneaky trap ... to get the power you have to start doing this stuff that actually improves you   :D

Gawd !  When I first got interested in the western tradition as a young lad, it was all about seeking power and  controlling magic !  They got their hook in !  But to develop 'powers'  I had to undergo practices .  And those practices changed me ... I eventually realised how silly I had been and then discovered the real 'gold' they had to offer.

Now, the supreme power I have g= discovered and gained is something entirely different from what I first envisioned .

It was quiet a good trick  ;) 

All I can hope is that he finds this 'gold'   ... and all of you do    :)  .

So ,  'bless  you'    all   :

The LORD bless you. 

The LORD enlighten your minds and comfort your hearts and sustain your bodies.

The LORD bring you to the accomplishment of your true Wills, the Great Work, the Summum Bonum, True Wisdom and Perfect Happiness.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, moment said:

Please explain.

The cats, experienced people on the forum, are playing with the mouse, the inexperienced seeker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I didn't 'fail' him permanently.  He still has a chance, but expressed not the slightest interest in pursuing the suggestions I offered so it's simple, he failed himself for me.

Ya, most fail and there are traitors.  I think part of that comes from your offering verbal teachings open to everyone, which is why it's really good I'm only an exercise teacher and it's a long slow road ... well it's faster than the other ones, but still slow enough.  I also attempt to present my website as something that will make certain types be not interested.  Perhaps 'modernizing' the website was a mistake in that respect and maybe I'll change it back.

When I made custom fireplace doors for people with too much money I worded my website to attract only them.  Like "If you want a good deal take your silly ass problem down the road."  Kidding, that's what I said on the phone to the guys from India with the high pitched voices who figured they would give me the blessed chance to give them a 'good deal'.  Until I worded the website to explain how I work slowly and carefully and make jewelry for living room out of massive pieces of steel.  Kidding, I didn't work slowly, but I wrote that.

However, if my book becomes popular there is a very real concern that the 'wrong' types will show up.  However, the dragons around here who are watching the place, and I'm one of them, don't like 'wrong' types and may persuade them to leave in short order ... psychically =)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

When I made custom fireplace doors for people with too much money .... I work slowly and carefully and make jewelry for living room out of massive pieces of steel.

You work with wrought iron? My wife and I are hooked on "Forged in Fire", a sill TV show blacksmithing competition. Is that something you know how to do? Easy $10K and I'd love to see you on television! :)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 12:15 PM, Earl Grey said:

I forgot to ask as well several very important questions as a seeker:

1) What are you willing to give and sacrifice for what you wish to learn?

2) What are you willing to suffer to have what you desire?

3) Who are you willing to become beyond power and in the absence of power with what you may learn?

To answer your questions:

1) I am willing to sacrifice time (2-3) hours per day

2) whatever I need to. I will do penance to limit this however

3) I will never be without ‘power’. I am not saying this to be arrogant, what I mean is that without the exact powers I mentioned here, I will surely gain power through other means, even if they are as simple as abiding by dharma to the best I can

16 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If you see time as a sacrifice, you will have to qualify. 

If the time you speak of is that you are going to train 2-3 hours, then it is not a sacrifice, it is only what is expected for diligent training, and is what you are given rather than what you are giving. 

If you mean to offer labor, then likewise, 2-3 hours may not suffice, and those 2-3 hours with the concept that time is money means that depending on what kind of work you do and the lineage you partake in, it may be far too little for what some high level masters want. 

One of my teachers charges $35k for a 3-5 year course or $8000 for every six months and does not care if anyone finds it too much, as it is his filter for serious students and prerogative as a master. However, I paid less because I offered him labor, and have extended my tutelage by realizing what he publicly offered was still very different from what he taught to indoor students (skills beyond ones you look for), and I do not recommend him to you, not just because of the level of ego you have presented, but also since I do not feel you are able to commit to something transformative--even if he has taken in students with far less money to offer. He always states what the price is, then asks, "What are you willing and able to give?" and that is a character test.  

Your "whatever I need to" statement is already limited by observing what you have posted and what you have avoided answering in multiple threads. Doing penance will not limit this as if you are avoiding suffering, you are creating more suffering, because the ego and its fear/desire complex will come to the forefront with these practices and you can't hide or avoid it. It must be addressed and outgrown, as an unhealthy ego will often lead to ruin, and is the worst kind of individual to be given any sort of power. 

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" says Lord Acton. 

To say you will never be without power even if you don't intend to sound arrogant is unfortunately quite arrogant. You appear to have a very different definition of power and the level of certainty you have is alarming, so I can only presume you're young and have run into plenty of individuals who without guidance have been led astray by that fear and desire. While I acknowledge a lot of people here on the forum are having a laugh with you, many of us are still quite serious to learning and dialogue, but the lack of humility and the absolute certainty of yourself even when given serious and thoughtful responses to your queries has already inspired some of the impatient remarks you have seen by members here. 

I appreciate your response.. even tough it’s tough to hear, I sense the caring as well as time you put in to it. 

• Like 1

Fundamentals Step 1. The young light seeker should work on asking the right question and not the wrong question.

Lightseeker asked this question; "Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?"

The thread could've ended quickly with a simple yes. End of story. No cat and mouse play. Although a mouse is an amazing creature in its own right; I've seen grown men humbled by a mouse on different occasions. I'll post elsewhere about a young pregnant female calico cat that has taken up residence on my porch.
An alternative and perhaps better question might have been: "Will anyone teach me Psychic techniques?"
Would the responses have been different?
I think If this were my quest, I would have asked; "Will anyone teach me how to have Psychic abilities?" IMO abilities are better than techniques, but maybe Lightseeker knew what he was asking all along.
@Lightseeker, be careful what you wish for. Having psychic abilities does prove useful at times, and it is a letdown at other times. And would be especially so for the young. You're a juvenile, correct? Parental consent would be required to study on another continent, I suppose. Why not go for levitation right off the jump? You were the guy looking for Mo Pai, yes? You're all over the place, nothing of substance is going to get accomplished like that.
On time, we're all doing time; the trick is to do good time.
@Nungali, do you think Suicide Squad ripped off Die Antwoord?
I think they did.

Edited by zerostao
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

You work with wrought iron? My wife and I are hooked on "Forged in Fire", a sill TV show blacksmithing competition. Is that something you know how to do? Easy $10K and I'd love to see you on television! :)

I always thought wrought iron would be a fun thing to play with but I never got a round tuit.  I worked with steel instead of iron, and used steel flat bars and angle iron to assemble what was required.  I welded them all together so they were one piece, and then ground off all the welds so no welds were visible, then did a lot of rounding off of corners and edges.  I used half inch thick steel for the doors and it was a real grind rounding off all the corners and edges.  Some of the doors were gold plated with 24K gold so it really did look like big pieces of jewelry.  All the other door makers used flimsy thin metal with sharp edges and square corners and were floppy rattletraps.  When you closed my doors it sounded like closing a safe.  My doors also included air valves to control the fire and an air wash, like modern wood stoves had, to keep the glass clean.

Maybe some day I'll get a forge, an anvil, and a big hammer and try wrought iron out.

I also made custom knives.

knife.jpg

This was made out of a single piece of quarter inch thick 440 Stainless Steel, cut out with a laser.  Then it took weeks of grinding and polishing to make the blade cross section into a smooth airfoil shape (rather than the slab sided common stuff), because 440 is so hard it is difficult to grind and polish.

You can see it was a big knife by the size of the handle.  I also made the gift box and gave it to my tai chi teacher.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 6

Cheshire Cat's offer is still valid. 

No questions asked. No tests needed.

Fast results 100% guaranteed. 

Convenient price: $50 or 100 years of service in Hell with a chance to redeem your soul at the end. 

Yes, souls are cheap in those days. 

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zerostao said:

@Nungali, do you think Suicide Squad ripped off Die Antwoord?
I think they did.

Dont know .    never heard of it , so I  looked it up, watched the trailer and it was ....

latest?cb=20160110084823

Oooooooo ggh  ,  another superhero flick      sigh .

(I quiet the film industry a few back, so no inside dope on this one .   But bad news is , with the inside dope I do have  ...

....... every single comic that has any thing to do with Stan Lee , there will be a movie made out of it, and it will be marketed as great stuff  and you will be going to watch it .

Stan Lee  says so .  I mean  Stan Lee's   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  say so .

In other words , dont expect any good big production movies coming out any time soon .

Anywayz ...... if it was a rip off ,   they didnt come close 

from 1 : 45 says it all about that

Edited by Nungali

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I always thought wrought iron would be a fun thing to play with but I never got a round tuit.  I worked with steel instead of iron, and used steel flat bars and angle iron to assemble what was required.  I welded them all together so they were one piece, and then ground off all the welds so no welds were visible, then did a lot of rounding off of corners and edges.  I used half inch thick steel for the doors and it was a real grind rounding off all the corners and edges.  Some of the doors were gold plated with 24K gold so it really did look like big pieces of jewelry.  All the other door makers used flimsy thin metal with sharp edges and square corners and were floppy rattletraps.  When you closed my doors it sounded like closing a safe.  My doors also included air valves to control the fire and an air wash, like modern wood stoves had, to keep the glass clean.

Maybe some day I'll get a forge, an anvil, and a big hammer and try wrought iron out.

I also made custom knives.

knife.jpg

This was made out of a single piece of quarter inch thick 440 Stainless Steel, cut out with a laser.  Then it took weeks of grinding and polishing to make the blade cross section into a smooth airfoil shape (rather than the slab sided common stuff), because 440 is so hard it is difficult to grind and polish.

You can see it was a big knife by the size of the handle.  I also made the gift box and gave it to my tai chi teacher.

Ha!  Even  rich bitch Yolande didnt have no gold plated fireplace doors !     :D 

Now I want them !     :)  

37 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dont know .    never heard of it , so I  looked it up, watched the trailer and it was ....

latest?cb=20160110084823

Anywayz ...... if it was a rip off ,   they didnt come close 

I agree it's inspiration

Edited by zerostao

On 25.7.2018 at 6:50 PM, Starjumper said:

The teacher would be me, the system would be real Nei Kung, the spiritual path of the wizard,  the lineage is of hidden masters who are dragons, and the community, besides the dragons that have gathered around me here, consist of trees, horses, birds, etc.

We do internal training here only.

Lol, with what possible range of demonstrable results exactly...?

Edited by Sentry

On 25.7.2018 at 6:46 PM, Starjumper said:

I thought that might be the case.  The thing is it would cost you about $25,000.  That is at a really reasonable rate of $400 a month which includes food and lodging, for five years.  If you work on the farm it can be reduced to half of that.

:lol::lol::lol: Lightseeker, that guy would most likely even try to sell "working on his farm" as "teaching Nei Kung" to you! Instead of him paying you for "working on his farm", you would have to pay him for "teaching Nei Kung to you"!

Lol, "hidden Nei Kung teachings inside farm work".

Reminds me of:

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Working on the farm and learning Neigong/Karate/Kung Fu/whatever does not have to be mutually exclusive. If anything, I and a few people I know have learned skills that were hidden in mundane activities, so if you're having a laugh here or serious, sorry to be killjoy here, but doing chores aren't necessarily a scam (even if there were some scammers too or lazy teachers; watch Cobra Kai and see how Johnny told Miguel to clean up the studio and taught him no technique, he just wanted it cleaned).

In my experience as well, the service we do from sunrise to late evening is actually what helps build discipline, trust, and character--which are fundamental to developing into someone who is worthy and deserving of high level techniques. Whether it's Starjumper or whomever, it can indeed help with the development of internal mastery and Neigong. 

I surely congratulate the "Mister Miyagi" in your life to his persuasive power which obviously takes effect to this day...

But besides that, hard construction work surely builds more of the specific strength necessary for martial arts than any barbell training...

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 1