Just now, GSmaster said:

Are you a program written by someone?

i am sure that i made a comment a while ago about another WMP member not being able to pass the Turing test. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Power Of Will13

This is an old quote from a mopai thread. Read it carefully before you post more nonsense about science and RCT etc.

On 11/24/2015 at 6:30 PM, Brian said:

Color me crazy but I'm still waiting to see this oft-vaunted tangible scientific evidence. I mean, I know I'm just a kooky old-fashioned physicist in this regard but I still consider scientific evidence to involve data and I haven't seen any presented. What, exactly, did they measure? Voltage? Amperage? Charge? An electric field? A magnetic field? Electromagnetic radiation? Changes in impedance? Where are the numbers? Watts? Volts? Coulombs? Webers? Ohms? Anything??? Where is the presentation of hypothesis and method? Where're the predictive tests? How about a null hypothesis? Where are the charts, graphs and tables? Where is the error analysis?

As I've said many times, I take John Chang at face value and assume both him and the Mo Pai to be legitimate but NOT on any scientific basis, and I see no justification for claiming either that it has been scientifically verified or that it has any sort of exclusivity in this regard.

We have said things similar to the above many times.

There is no science accompanying these videos.

These videos are not proof of anything.

The presence of doctors or scientists doesn't add legitimacy to the video.

• Like 1

@alfheim

@Power Of Will13

We would not be having this travesty of a "discussion" with WMPs if they were upfront about what they practice.

If Megamind said "We practice something that is very similar to John Chang's MoPai which is depicted in the videos. We haven't been able to replicate these feats but we have gained these___________________ from practicing the first levels and we would like people to practice it too, in order to see for themselves." then nobody would contest it. This point has been made by @Walker already but all mopai dismiss it because they have an agenda. That is what we oppose, the agenda of WMPs on this site.

Of course this won't happen ever because they are here for recruitment purposes and the admittance of them not having transmission or guidance would reduce their recruits.

So we get into silly situations where WMP idiots can't answer simple direct questions like

"Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to? " John Chang wants nothing to do with these people and has not given anyone including Jim the permission to teach or even share MoPai secrets. Look at Walker's previous post about divine punishment.

"What are the phenomena which you have observed during practice?", I assume they aren't answering this because there are other practices that arrive there faster or more efficiently, which they have already rejected as "placebo"

"What is the goal of MoPai?", MoPai has an end goal related to reincarnation which will put off, all atheists or the scientifically minded who are the major recruitment pool for WMPs

"Which exercise of the 2 levels you have available is neigong in nature?". They can't answer because what they practice (first 2 levels) isn't Neikong but qigong like many other styles. But that wouldn't make them special like they fantasize. Nor will this answer attract others to their system.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Walker said:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

@Walker Why are you pestering him (@MegaMind)? and so it is clear that no. They don’t take anyone to school, and it’s impossible to pay anyone to get there, because they don’t take anyone.

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

They are claiming to belong to it WITHOUT the 72. They are also trying to pay for their Chinese member to infiltrate the school in Java to get the rest of the levels.

@Earl Grey impossible.

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Intellectual property and copyright are more appropriate to each system and lineage's practice. Mo Pai and no system is public domain unless the lineage masters say so.

@Earl Grey time is go fast...if you are going to wait - your life will be finished soon somehow and you will never know the secrets of real practice. You should be afraid of it more than practicing Mo Pai Technology.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Zork said:

I have already done so when he likened my country to Latveria but Sean did nothing about it. I hope he hears you.

Latveria is a fictional country.

16 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

But no one ever outright called you gay. :rolleyes: Are you homophobic? Does your group even allow gays? Do they even let in trans folk? If not, you truly are bigots. 

Yes, you live in your delusion of being a member of Mo Pai.

With how mental you are, it might even be an improvement.

You're so defensive about this still! By the way, comb-overs and toupees don't resolve baldness.

Why do you hate Pearl Jam so much? Oh right: you love Taylor Swift.

I never said fairies; I said nature spirits. And also: both are in the book, mind you...And you also obviously do not speak Chinese, Hokkien, Bahasa Indonesia, or Javanese, so you can't comment on anything synonymous there.

Never said that he did, I said that he was planning to, which again is your usual comprehension and misdirection approach.

No one EVER mentioned the CIA--YOU did. It was mentioned that you're paying a Chinese member to go and steal instructions for you, but no one said the CIA--more misdirection!

Riiiiiight.

Kettle to teapot. You're the biggest liar and gaslighter here.

You have a choice now: apologize for what I've asked for and I will end all discussion here, or continue to be the subject of grief. 

16 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Brownies, “special brownies” for his pot habit too.

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Foot fetish revealed? He probably has a closet full of Air Jordan sneakers, hence why he can’t afford to leave his trailer!

I think I will call him Jeremy Imelda, with the first name referring to the titular Pearl Jam song, and the latter for the only individual with a foot fetish that made history.

I am not homophobic. 

I am a heterosexual that is pro gay rights.

I do not use a toupee or do a comb over, I have a full head of hair with no bald spots.

I do not do marijuana either smoked or edibles.

I do not have a foot fetish.

I do not live in a trailer.

My name is not Jeremy, or Imelda.

14 hours ago, Zork said:

Are you serious? The RCT should be done with a pool of people exhibiting Chang's abilities. How many of them do you know?:blink:

Even Chang won't cooperate.

No it isn't. It is a video. You have no idea what it records. JIm is the vessel that tells you what the video contains. You have no way to verify that whatever is depicted in the video is true except Jim's personal testimony.

Nothing. Did you see us complaining about it anywhere? Alas their motives aren't so noble.

what the hell are you talking about? They don't seek at all, that is why they haven't found anything. And i don't care what they eventually

find because they are creating bad karma and that will prevent them from learning any effective system.

And how do you know this?

We have indications that MoPai causes cancer. Jim's trainees can't protect themselves from it. Nor can anyone else who has been trained by them.

"JIm is the vessel that tells you what the video contains.

"You have no way to verify that whatever is depicted in the video is true except Jim's personal testimony."

The video is of John speaking and providing instruction.

Jim is not giving personal testimony.

"Alas their motives aren't so noble."

We do not charge anyone anything or accept donations.

We believe if we could just get people to actually do the practice and see for themselves this would change our understanding of our world and our place in it.

This is huge deal, and it could change everything.

13 hours ago, Zork said:
18 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Earl Grey@Zork@GSmaster if so, this is an authoritative opinion. 🤷🏽‍♂️

No it isn't. It is a video. You have no idea what it records. JIm is the vessel that tells you what the video contains. You have no way to verify that whatever is depicted in the video is true except Jim's personal testimony.

@Zork This is just your opinion ...

14 hours ago, Zork said:

Nothing. Did you see us complaining about it anywhere? Alas their motives aren't so noble.

@Zork Your motive for me to become more clear - it is fear...

14 hours ago, Zork said:

because they are creating bad karma and that will prevent them from learning any effective system.

@Zork  Don't you think that karma is not a very scientific concept?

14 hours ago, Zork said:

And how do you know this?

We have indications that MoPai causes cancer. Jim's trainees can't protect themselves from it. Nor can anyone else who has been trained by them.

@Zork You need to understand the physiology of these processes.

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Robbery and thiefs shall only worry people who were robbed and scammed?

Anyone with ethics will have a reaction towards such behavior.

Also, people are getting repulsed by Lies.

@GSmaster Yes, you are a morale police.)))

They are cultivating stupidity, so far the only thing has been shown or done over a period of 10 years, is endless forum spam with dumb ass quotes.

Western Mo Pai practitioner has become a synonym of scamgong enlightened loser who has zero brain cells.

@GSmaster you constantly humiliate them and I think they are not going to share their experience with you.

In the quest of searching for stupidity or trying to steal level 3 from indonesian school.

What will they find, hmm, I wonder.

@GSmaster All people think differently. Therefore, anyone can understand how it works. But this requires a desire and intelligence, which in you so far I see less than @MegaMind

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

How would it change if you are not even able to bring one guy and talk about his results of the so called practice?

You are a sect of lunatics, not real cultivators.

This is something that has to be experienced to be believed.

• Like 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

Thankfully I have experienced that and many other things you never will experience in your closed shut 2 exercise based cultivation rip off.

Yes I've heard.

You have auto LDT chargers, brain power injections, and power mutation capsules.

You open doors to other dimensions, and fight ancient 100,000 year old Naga demons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

We have wide range of experiences far above yours, there is no need to "Experience to believe".

Do you need a reminder of Naga Demons? 

Could you share some more of your inventions and experiences?

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have tested telepathy brain module and it worked fine.

If 2 people with same module they could talk over a distance better than skype.

Wow do you have to drill into your skull to install it?

WMP must be priceless and given that I will be having a bake sale this weekend so that I can buy their site with all the secret info. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

OK, let's at least discuss something, enough of that ... I have a question for everyone. @Zork @Walker@Starjumper@GSmaster@thelerner@ralis@alfheim@Earl Grey@ilumairen@Apech@MegaMind

WHAT IS CHI ENERGY IS?

Let everyone write their own answer.

Good question.  One thats tackled every few years here.  Probably better to ask it in a new thread.  I find the Taoist section to have fewer but more serious posters. 

Cause this section, and this thread is poison.  I wouldn't expect good answers here. 

I'll repost it in the Taoist section and give my reply. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I am not homophobic. 

I am a heterosexual that is pro gay rights.

I do not use a toupee or do a comb over, I have a full head of hair with no bald spots.

I do not do marijuana either smoked or edibles.

I do not have a foot fetish.

I do not live in a trailer.

My name is not Jeremy, or Imelda.

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Walker Why are you pestering him (@MegaMind)? and so it is clear that no. They don’t take anyone to school, and it’s impossible to pay anyone to get there, because they don’t take anyone

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If @MegaMind can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are @MegaMind and members of his forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

No you do it with Qi.

Oh I see thank you.

Do you have any other amazing technologies like this?

15 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Oh I see thank you.

Do you have any other amazing technologies like this?

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, Walker said:

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If @MegaMind can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are @MegaMind and members of his forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?

"P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?"

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

Edited by MegaMind

25 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

What is your opinion on spirits patronising Mo Pai school in Java, that threatened John after he made a neigong demonstration?

Do you think you are safe practicing stolen practice of their school without following or being bound by any code of conduct?

When will you share results of your 10-20 years practice? Did anyone in your group achieve anything yet?

Yes many in our group have achieved results that would completely change most peoples worldviews, especially that of skeptical atheists.

I don't believe we will ever share our results openly, simply because most people could not accept them without directly observing them for themselves.

The best we can do is encourage people to see for themselves.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Yes many in our group have achieved results that would completely change most peoples worldviews, especially that of skeptical atheists.

I don't believe we will ever share our results openly, simply because most people could not accept them without directly observing them for themselves.

The best we can do is encourage people to see for themselves.

In other words your group is preaching theology? Converting heathens?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

In other words your group is preaching theology? Converting heathens?

No, most of us were ourselves Atheists.

We are not preaching anything.

We offer a method.

If you follow instructions, and practice diligently you will have the same experiences we all have.

Once people see and experience this directly for themselves it can and does change paradigms by force.

This is not something we teach as a theology,  but rather tell people to experience for themselves and draw their own conclusions from their own experiences.

I hope that makes sense.