5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I've tried my best to be as open as is possible in this environment.

I am not buying it, given that no reasonable discussion has taken place. If you are advertising for new members on your forum, just say so and be done with it.

• Like 1

6 часов назад Ралис сказал:

The best defense is to answer questions, take part in a fruitful discussion, and show all your alleged evidence.  Documents, videos, and personal evidence of the impact of WMP.  Just so simple.  In any case, I will insist on this site!

@ralis  @MegaMind @Zork @GSmaster  @Walker

I'm really sorry that you do not respect each other and do not discuss anything other than humiliating each other.

5 часов назад Зорк сказал:

mopai caused prostate cancer.

This may not be the case if you do it right.  It is not related to cancer.  Read this carefully.

Edited by Power Of Will13
publication error
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I've done my best to remain respectful, despite being called a balding,  pothead and homosexual (while I have no problem with homosexuals I am heterosexual)

Technically, no one actually CALLED you gay. It was innuendo from saying "grinding your boyfriend" to "rubbing sticks" which is the same sort of homoerotic taunting done amongst both sexual preferences. What's bothering is how DEFENSIVE you are about being SEEN as gay which makes me wonder if you're actually in the closet with all the homophobia you're giving off. 

It's also amusing how you focus on that when you've been identified as trailer trash and directly called that multiple times... but then again, I suppose male pattern baldness and cannabis abuse aren't as comparatively bad to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No you haven't. Yo'u've ignored direct questions and given redirects and copy and pastes. You've refused to apologize and you've refused go beyond your programming, Jeremy

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I've done my best to remain respectful, despite being called a balding,  pothead and homosexual (while I have no problem with homosexuals I am heterosexual)

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

Мне очень жаль, что вы не уважаете друг друга и не обсуждаете ничего, кроме унижения друг друга.

Это может быть не так, если вы делаете правильно. Повреждение Мо пай это не связано с раком. Прочитайте это внимательно. 

I took one quarter of Russian when I was in college and don't remember much regarding the language. Please translate!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Walker why does it bother you so much?  Are you a member of the original line of mo pai? I don’t think so🤷🏽‍♂️

He doesn't need to be a member of Mo Pai to criticize people pretending to be members. Is Putin a basketball player? He can't criticized basketball without being a player for the Chicago Bulls following your troll train logic. 

24 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

I understand that they just want to figure it out and understand how it all works.  they do not claim to be original 72 levels.

They are claiming to belong to it WITHOUT the 72. They are also trying to pay for their Chinese member to infiltrate the school in Java to get the rest of the levels.

25 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

the atomic bomb has already been invented.  humanity is on the verge of discovering and understanding qi energies, much has already been studied and understood, and this is inevitable, but just a matter of time.

Intellectual property and copyright are more appropriate to each system and lineage's practice. Mo Pai and no system is public domain unless the lineage masters say so. 

26 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

who seeks will always find.  they will find a solution and a path that is not likely to be shared with you.

Their solution so far is to raise money to pay someone who is Chinese to infiltrate the school. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

Мне очень жаль, что вы не уважаете друг друга и не обсуждаете ничего, кроме унижения друг друга.

Это может быть не так, если вы делаете правильно. Повреждение Мо пай это не связано с раком. Прочитайте это внимательно. 

Заткнись, го́пник

Translation for fellow non-Putin bots: "shut up, gopnik." 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@ralis already 

It has been 26 years! You thought it was funny which warranted an emoji?

Edited by ralis

30 minutes ago, ralis said:

I am not buying it, given that no reasonable discussion has taken place. If you are advertising for new members on your forum, just say so and be done with it.

If we had the money we would buy this forum and place a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion.

For the most part we are only here to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

If there was nothing to defend against we wouldn't be here.

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If we had the money we would buy this forum and place a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion.

For the most part we are only here to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Why not have a bake sale and raise money to buy this site? :lol:

Can you define "we"? So far, only you are here with cut/paste responses.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Then you never should have brought it up in the first place in the original thread.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

But you didn't defend yourself, you projected your psychoses onto me when I was advocating for your group, which even ilovecoffee can confirm. Still no apology for the fake aggression you projected onto me.

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The only thing you are defending against is your own stupidity responding to what no one actually said to begin with, actually.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He doesn't need to be a member of Mo Pai to criticize people pretending to be members. Is Putin a basketball player? He can't criticized basketball without being a player for the Chicago Bulls following your troll train logic. 

They are claiming to belong to it WITHOUT the 72. They are also trying to pay for their Chinese member to infiltrate the school in Java to get the rest of the levels.

Intellectual property and copyright are more appropriate to each system and lineage's practice. Mo Pai and no system is public domain unless the lineage masters say so. 

Their solution so far is to raise money to pay someone who is Chinese to infiltrate the school. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jim did not have plastic surgery.

We aren't working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

John never told Jim to talk to faeries.

I am not bald I have a full head of hair.

I am not homosexual ( not that there is anything wrong with that)

I don't smoke pot. 

I don't live in a trailer.

Where are you getting this nonsense?

Edited by MegaMind

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We aren't working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

John never told Jim to talk to faeries.

I am not bald I have a full head of hair.

I am not homosexual ( not that there is anything wrong with that)

I don't smoke pot. 

Where are you getting this nonsense?

The question:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Technically, no one actually CALLED you gay. It was innuendo from saying "grinding your boyfriend" to "rubbing sticks" which is the same sort of homoerotic taunting done amongst both sexual preferences. What's bothering is how DEFENSIVE you are about being SEEN as gay which makes me wonder if you're actually in the closet with all the homophobia you're giving off. 

It's also amusing how you focus on that when you've been identified as trailer trash and directly called that multiple times... but then again, I suppose male pattern baldness and cannabis abuse aren't as comparatively bad to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No you haven't. Yo'u've ignored direct questions and given redirects and copy and pastes. You've refused to apologize and you've refused go beyond your programming, Jeremy

I am heterosexual though there is nothing wrong with any other sexuality.

I am not in the closet.

I don't smoke pot.

I am not bald and have a full head of hair.

My name is not Jeremy.

John did not tell Jim to talk to fairies.

We are not working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

We do not charge anything or accept donations.

Whoever is telling you this stuff is lying to you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I am not in the closet.

I don't smoke pot.

My name is not Jeremy.

The question:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I am not in the closet.

I don't smoke pot.

My name is not Jeremy.

The funny thing is, these are all points you have responded to immediately, but other questions, you don't acknowledge or respond to, and a copy and paste response is all they get at best. This is something you STILL haven't even responded to and ignored:

On 9/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, Earl Grey said:

What I did challenge you with though were 1) learning disabilities, which people have that makes learning from a video difficult, 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I am not in the closet.

But no one ever outright called you gay. :rolleyes: Are you homophobic? Does your group even allow gays? Do they even let in trans folk? If not, you truly are bigots. 

28 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Yes, you live in your delusion of being a member of Mo Pai.

28 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I don't smoke pot.

With how mental you are, it might even be an improvement.

29 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

You're so defensive about this still! By the way, comb-overs and toupees don't resolve baldness.

29 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

My name is not Jeremy.

Why do you hate Pearl Jam so much? Oh right: you love Taylor Swift.

30 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I never said fairies; I said nature spirits. And also: both are in the book, mind you...And you also obviously do not speak Chinese, Hokkien, Bahasa Indonesia, or Javanese, so you can't comment on anything synonymous there.

31 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Never said that he did, I said that he was planning to, which again is your usual comprehension and misdirection approach.

31 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No one EVER mentioned the CIA--YOU did. It was mentioned that you're paying a Chinese member to go and steal instructions for you, but no one said the CIA--more misdirection!

32 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Riiiiiight.

32 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Kettle to teapot. You're the biggest liar and gaslighter here.

You have a choice now: apologize for what I've asked for and I will end all discussion here, or continue to be the subject of grief. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ralis said:

Why not have a bake sale and raise money to buy this site? :lol:

Brownies, “special brownies” for his pot habit too.

• Haha 3

Note also that despite his long and seemingly-comprehensive list of denials, he did not deny trying to get me to watch footplay vidz with him.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Note also that despite his long and seemingly-comprehensive list of denials, he did not deny trying to get me to watch footplay vidz with him.

Foot fetish revealed? He probably has a closet full of Air Jordan sneakers, hence why he can’t afford to leave his trailer!

I think I will call him Jeremy Imelda, with the first name referring to the titular Pearl Jam song, and the latter for the only individual with a foot fetish that made history.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Zork maybe you want to make RCT here? (randomized controlled trial)

Are you serious? The RCT should be done with a pool of people exhibiting Chang's abilities. How many of them do you know?:blink:

Even Chang won't cooperate.

@Earl Grey@Zork@GSmaster if so, this is an authoritative opinion. 🤷🏽‍♂️

No it isn't. It is a video. You have no idea what it records. JIm is the vessel that tells you what the video contains. You have no way to verify that whatever is depicted in the video is true except Jim's personal testimony.

@Walker@GSmaster@Zork  What's bad about it?

Nothing. Did you see us complaining about it anywhere? Alas their motives aren't so noble.

@Zork who seeks will always find.  they will find a solution and a path that is not likely to be shared with you.

what the hell are you talking about? They don't seek at all, that is why they haven't found anything. And i don't care what they eventually

find because they are creating bad karma and that will prevent them from learning any effective system.

3 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

This may not be the case if you do it right.  It is not related to cancer.

And how do you know this?

We have indications that MoPai causes cancer. Jim's trainees can't protect themselves from it. Nor can anyone else who has been trained by them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ralis said:

MegaMind has been reported. A number of us have tried to give him a chance for a reasonable discussion, but to no avail!

I have already done so when he likened my country to Latveria but Sean did nothing about it. I hope he hears you.

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Brownies, “special brownies” for his pot habit too.

Yin chi infused? :lol: