6 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Walker Why are you pestering him (@MegaMind)? and so it is clear that no. They don’t take anyone to school, and it’s impossible to pay anyone to get there, because they don’t take anyone.

@Earl Grey impossible.

@Earl Grey time is go fast...if you are going to wait - your life will be finished soon somehow and you will never know the secrets of real practice. You should be afraid of it more than practicing Mo Pai Technology.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No, most of us were ourselves Atheists.

We are not preaching anything.

We offer a method.

If you follow instructions, and practice diligently you will have the same experiences we all have.

Once people see and experience this directly for themselves it can and does change paradigms by force.

This is not something we teach as a theology,  but rather tell people to experience for themselves and draw their own conclusions from their own experiences.

I hope that makes sense.

Your so called method gives a uniform experience among all participants? I disagree, in that the entire set of all cultivators, every experience will be slightly different. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

Your so called method gives a uniform experience among all participants? I disagree, in that the entire set of all cultivators, every experience will be slightly different. 

Contradiction after contradiction, even with every copy and paste, from every single hypocrite...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

"Your so called method gives a uniform experience among all participants?"

Yes so far at least.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Yes so far at least.

A collective belief system is what you are referring to which can be quite powerful. 

It has been said that if one is doing Jungian analysis, one will have Jungian dreams. If one is doing Freudian analysis, one will have Freudian dreams. 

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

A collective belief system is what you are referring to which can be quite powerful. 

It has been said that if one is doing Jungian analysis, one will have Jungian dreams. If one is doing Freudian analysis, one will have Freudian dreams. 

No.

What I am referring to is a method which anyone can perform, that realizes the same results.

As an example earlier I used rubbing sticks together to make a fire as a simple form of technology.

Anyone who follows the instructions can make a fire this way, even if they do not believe in the existence of fire.

Anyone who follows this method will have the same results, and it will change paradigms by force.

This isn't dealing with dreams, or anything even remotely similar to that.

12 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No.

What I am referring to is a method which anyone can perform, that realizes the same results.

As an example earlier I used rubbing sticks together to make a fire as a simple form of technology.

Anyone who follows the instructions can make a fire this way, even if they do not believe in the existence of fire.

Anyone who follows this method will have the same results, and it will change paradigms by force.

This isn't dealing with dreams, or anything even remotely similar to that.

I was citing an example of collective belief systems. Furthermore, no system obtains the exact same results no matter what one believes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

I was citing an example of collective belief systems. Furthermore, no system obtains the exact same results no matter what one believes. 

"no system obtains the exact same results no matter what one believes."

Edited by MegaMind

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"no system obtains the exact same results no matter what one believes."

Nice try, but the conversation is in regards to cultivation. Not rubbing sticks together!

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

Nice try, but the conversation is in regards to cultivation. Not rubbing sticks together!

What I am discussing is a simple technology just like this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Latveria is a fictional country.

So is Wakanda, Xanadu, Shangri la etc

Why choose a country that in fiction is ruled by a dictator?

Can Latveria even be worse than the shithole that you live in?

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Yes so far at least.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA then you are practicing scamgong! :lol::lol:

What @ralis mentions is true. The experiences are NEVER uniform in qigong and neigong.

Practice even differs day by day or by the hour even when the same individual practices.

This means that you are imagining energies which bad and deluding yourselves in the process.

9 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Alas their motives aren't so noble."

We do not charge anyone anything or accept donations.

We believe if we could just get people to actually do the practice and see for themselves this would change our understanding of our world and our place in it.

This is huge deal, and it could change everything.

You just shot yourself on the foot.

If your goal is to entice people to try it out in a large scale then you should go public with all the info you have for free and let them try it.

You haven't done so and won't do ever, because you have ulterior motives!

Now since you claim you are atheists, answer a simple question: What is the goal of mopai if not to gain powers for an atheist?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Zork This is just your opinion ...

@Zork Your motive for me to become more clear - it is fear...

@Zork  Don't you think that karma is not a very scientific concept?

@Zork You need to understand the physiology of these processes.

@GSmaster Yes, you are a morale police.)))

@GSmaster you constantly humiliate them and I think they are not going to share their experience with you.

@GSmaster All people think differently. Therefore, anyone can understand how it works. But this requires a desire and intelligence, which in you so far I see less than @MegaMind

Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.

Operator: Main screen turn on.

CATS: All your base are belong to us.

CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Captain: Move 'ZIG'.

Captain: For great justice.

Man you have really no f*cking idea what you are talking about.

Go home. Play with your pet. Leave the thread for those who know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To all WMPs or wannabe Changs.

Watch the vid carefully.

Especially the part about the dangers of visualizing and the goal of qigong being to develop "gentle yi".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zork said:

Man you have really no f*cking idea what you are talking about.

Go home. Play with your pet. Leave the thread for those who know.

@Zork god bless that you don’t know what I know. I'm not here to measure our dicks. I am trying to figure out those things that remained incomprehensible to me. and I see you really have nothing to do @Zork @GSmaster @ralis @Earl Grey

27 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

@Zork god bless that you don’t know what I know. I'm not here to measure our dicks. I am trying to figure out those things that remained incomprehensible to me. and I see you really have nothing to do @Zork @GSmaster @ralis @Earl Grey

37 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

NYET! Baba Yaga will eat you!

GORBACHEV IS A WANKER!

I AM KOSCHEI THE DEATHLESS!!!

BABA YAGA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zork said:

To all WMPs or wannabe Changs.

Watch the vid carefully.

Especially the part about the dangers of visualizing and the goal of qigong being to develop "gentle yi".

This is not a visualization practice.

7 hours ago, Zork said:

So is Wakanda, Xanadu, Shangri la etc

Why choose a country that in fiction is ruled by a dictator?

Can Latveria even be worse than the shithole that you live in?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA then you are practicing scamgong! :lol::lol:

What @ralis mentions is true. The experiences are NEVER uniform in qigong and neigong.

Practice even differs day by day or by the hour even when the same individual practices.

This means that you are imagining energies which bad and deluding yourselves in the process.

You just shot yourself on the foot.

If your goal is to entice people to try it out in a large scale then you should go public with all the info you have for free and let them try it.

You haven't done so and won't do ever, because you have ulterior motives!

Now since you claim you are atheists, answer a simple question: What is the goal of mopai if not to gain powers for an atheist?

"Why choose a country that in fiction is ruled by a dictator?"

I needed a fictional country and Latveria was the first one to come to mind.

"This means that you are imagining energies which bad and deluding yourselves in the process."

This is not something that we experience internally, but rather externally.

This is not imagination or delusion.

"you have ulterior motives!"

No we really don't.

"If your goal is to entice people to try it out in a large scale then you should go public with all the info you have for free and let them try it."

If that were possible to do without lots of people who are not serious who would not follow instructions and precautions exactly and would blend the practices together with other ones and make themselves seriously ill, then we would.

"Now since you claim you are atheists"

Freethinkers base their beliefs off the best available evidence and their own direct observation.

It is possible to be a freethinker and not an atheist.

Here be dragons.

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I needed a fictional country and Latveria was the first one to come to mind.

Then you are a crypto-fascist.

This is not something that we experience internally, but rather externally.

This is not imagination or delusion.

Delusion it is then!

No we really don't.

If that were possible to do without lots of people who are not serious who would not follow instructions and precautions exactly and would blend the practices together with other ones and make themselves seriously ill, then we would.

You just proved you do have ulterior motives.

"Now since you claim you are atheists"

Freethinkers base their beliefs off the best available evidence and their own direct observation.

It is possible to be a freethinker and not an atheist.

You claimed that you have atheists in your group. You are talking about agnostics not atheists. I did not ask you that.

14 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Are you crazy, schizophrenic or stupid? You said that you are atheists not me. So again:

11 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Also learning from dvd or text manual has a big limitations as you dont have a living teacher, who can do live adjustments / corrections and in first place is a source of power.

The most profound thing an instructor ever said to me by way of correction was "let it be" when I began questioning and judging a naturally arising experience.. 

4 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

They've actually raised some rather pertinent points - even if you don't like the packaging those points came in. 

May I ask about what it is which remains incomprehensible to you?

And further why it seems you've a desire to "herd cats" and redirect the interactions in this thread?

• Like 3

Are you crazy, schizophrenic or stupid? You said that you are atheists not me. So again:

I caught this when you first presented the question, and was pretty sure he said they were atheists - implying (to me) through their practice they may become something else. 

Which then would raise the question of an egregore to me - further playing upon the riffs of Walker's comments regarding the protectors of the (actual) lineage, and ralis's comments regarding collective belief systems depending on which map for understanding one wishes to follow, or how they wish to map their own understanding of the little which has been presented. 

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I caught this when you first presented the question, and was pretty sure he said they were atheists - implying (to me) through their practice they may become something else. 

It makes no sense. He talks about them being atheists and he then describes the WMPs as agnostics. If they believe in something else it is fine but he mentioned people being atheists so it begs the question what the motivation for people who don't believe in the spiritual dimension of mopai is.

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Which then would raise the question of an egregore to me - further playing upon the riffs of Walker's comments regarding the protectors of the (actual) lineage, and ralis's comments regarding collective belief systems depending on which map for understanding one wishes to follow, or how they wish to map their own understanding of the little which has been presented. 

I think they are underestimating the egregore of the system they claim to be a branch of. They may have created their own in the process. Who knows?

Edited by Zork

2 minutes ago, Zork said:

I think they are underestimating the egregore of the system they claim to be a branch of. They may have created their own in the process. Who knows?

Since they don't belong to the actual school in Java, but act exclusive, they are creating their own egregore--one that feeds off of victimization and paranoia, and is why by all definitions, they are a cult. 

Plenty of members suffer psychosis. 

Seriously, kids: don't try this at home. They're worse than cocaine addictions. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zork said:

Then you are a crypto-fascist.

Delusion it is then!

You just proved you do have ulterior motives.

You claimed that you have atheists in your group. You are talking about agnostics not atheists. I did not ask you that.

15 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We are not preaching anything.

We offer a method.

If you follow instructions, and practice diligently you will have the same experiences we all have.

Once people see and experience this directly for themselves it can and does change paradigms by force.

This is not something we teach as a theology,  but rather tell people to experience for themselves and draw their own conclusions from their own experiences.

I hope that makes sense.

13 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

The experiences I am referring to are not ones that occur inside our minds as visions or visualizations, but rather externally.