Power of Will-any practice will be better than this quarrel that you made here. @MegaMind is right and he truly what to find a way to this technology. That’s great. Anyone can say BS I just don’t understand why you spend so much time to kick @MegaMind from this forum. You don’t  have nothing to do? Or what? Go and try something and let us know. Don’t waste your time because it’s never enough.

I have a practice I discuss it here.  Thats the purpose of this forum, actually, for most people.  I have a blog here if you're interested in what I do.  Which was inspired by another member who wrote about their experiences. 

also

I'm not trying to kick him out of this forum. 

Matter of fact I hope one day he actually joins it as a member and is able to discuss things here like everyone else.  Instead he has one purpose, keep Mo Pai arguments going.  Which is as you say, a waste of time.  I have maybe 7 posts in this thread, he has dozens, pages worth, posting every day multiple times.   

You may want to talk to him about how intelligent his time spent here is. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:
25 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

У нас есть искусство, что любой может изучить объективные видео доказательства, собранные учеными и врачами, чтобы сделать все возможное, чтобы исключить мошенничество.

Изучив эти доказательства, они могут пройти обучение и увидеть реальность практики для себя, вера ни в кого или что-либо не требуется.

Результаты таковы, что они изменили бы существующие в настоящее время парадигмы обо всем, что мы считаем (и не) правдой.

Это практика, которая может изменить наш мир.

any practice will be better than this quarrel that you made here. @MegaMind is right and he truly what to find a way to this technology. That’s great. Anyone can say BS I just don’t understand why you spend so much time to kick @MegaMind from this forum. You don’t  have nothing to do? Or what? Go and try something and let us know. Don’t waste your time because it’s never enough.

@Эрл Грей @Starjumper @GSmaster @thelerner @Zork

All the grief Megamind has is self-created--months ago he created conflict and forced his paranoia onto me, someone who actually tried to bury the hatchet and advocate for the group, then does several egregious acts and refuses to apologize to me for it and says there is nothing to apologize for. 

Seeing how you posted in Russian, I want to ask how much Putin is paying you to troll now from the Internet Research Agency. Perhaps the FSB is looking to recruit WMPs to help them fight Siberian shaman. 

I can imagine you as a gopnik typing this out on your stolen phone smoking Chinese cigarettes. 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, thelerner said:

but you can't say what those are.  Its forbidden, ammo for those who read it. 

which I'm sorry for but you do seem a little bit of a glutton for punishment.  In that weeks ago, you could have made your case and left, instead you keep this thread going and going and going.  Writing the same things, over and over, knowing almost exactly what you'll get back.  This is a pretty typical MP thread.   Crazily, shorter then many, where a singular WMP person keeps a circular thread going for months.

I don't know.  I think writing honestly about your experiences is a tact you should try.  In that its what every one on the board does. It's kinda the boards whole purpose.  I am guilty of throwing back at More Pie Bear that he wasn't practicing Mo Pai but was seemingly spending hours writing on forum boards.  I thought that was bad.  I 'used' his confession him, but there was the hope he'd write less and practice his art more.  A piece of advice many of us need. 

I'd ask how much you practiced, how long a typical session was but again- it'd only be used as ammo against you.  Your forbidden to write about personal experiences. 

addon>  You don't need to provide no stinkin proof.  You've got old John Chang videos.  yeah yeah. 

"addon>  You don't need to provide no stinkin proof.  You've got old John Chang videos.  yeah yeah."

Anyone is free to examine the evidence we present for themselves.

The proof though comes from direct first hand observation in training, and the individual has to be willing to log the hours and put in the effort to see that for themselves.

7 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

any practice will be better than this quarrel that you made here. @MegaMind is right and he truly what to find a way to this technology. That’s great. Anyone can say BS I just don’t understand why you spend so much time to kick @MegaMind from this forum. You don’t  have nothing to do? Or what? Go and try something and let us know. Don’t waste your time because it’s never enough.

@Эрл Грей @Starjumper @GSmaster @thelerner @Zork

image.thumb.png.30034a9aea4911a998522319fdad8c3e.png

Megamind is a troll. He has no place in this forum.

7 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We have an art that anyone can examine the objective video evidence gathered with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

You did not read what illumairen posted. Objective evidence according to the FDA.

FDA Requirements for for Objective evidence

"Scientific. Can the data be evaluated by independent observers to reach the same conclusions". In the case of JC videos. NO.

"Scientific. Are the data documented in a manner that allows recreation of the data and the events described" Again No. What Chang does in the vids hasn't been replicated by WMPS.

"Scientific. Does the documented evidence provide sufficient data to prove what happened, when, by whom, how and why?"Again No. WMPs have no idea how and why. For example they can't tell us if the orientation or the time of day affect his abilities.

Conclusion. Western Mo pai does not have objective evidence to accompany it's beliefs.

Edited by Zork

6 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We are not a fraud, we merely provide what John taught to Jim and Kosta without alteration.

If you say so.:lol:

You don't really understand that there is NOTHING connecting you to John Chang except personal testimony. A moron that decides to join you has no way to tell if you are giving him the teachings except your own argument that you are giving him that.

You can't replicate his feats. You don't have lineage. You have all the characteristics of scamgong.

Out of millions of practices only a small handful do anything more than placebo.

Oh really? How many have you tried? At least a few hundreds i assume. And given that it takes a decade to go anywhere with internal cultivation, i assume you have thousands of members that have tried thousands of systems for over a decade. :lol:

If not? Well i shouldn't be telling you this but you are scamming people by telling them things that you know that they are not true.

If people want to see for themselves they can.

They can. They always could without the poisonous practice of MoPai. Stand in Zhan Zhuang for an hour and see for yourself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zork said:

image.thumb.png.30034a9aea4911a998522319fdad8c3e.png

Megamind is a troll. He has no place in this forum.

You did not read what illumairen posted. Objective evidence according to the FDA.

FDA Requirements for for Objective evidence

"Scientific. Can the data be evaluated by independent observers to reach the same conclusions". In the case of JC videos. NO.

"Scientific. Are the data documented in a manner that allows recreation of the data and the events described" Again No. What Chang does in the vids hasn't been replicated by WMPS.

"Scientific. Does the documented evidence provide sufficient data to prove what happened, when, by whom, how and why?"Again No. WMPs have no idea how and why. For example they can't tell us if the orientation or the time of day affect his abilities.

Conclusion. Western Mo pai does not have objective evidence to accompany it's beliefs.

Neither I nor any other member in our group are here to troll.

We are here merely to defend ourselves, our practice and our teachers.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objective

2a : of, relating to, or being an object, phenomenon, or condition in the realm of sensible experience independent of individual thought and perceptible by all observers : having reality independent of the mind

2b : involving or deriving from sense perception or experience with actual objects, conditions, or phenomena

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/evidence_1?q=evidence

the facts, signs or objects that make you believe that something is true

https://www.nyclu.org/en/publications/testimony-nypds-body-worn-camera-program-new-york-city-council-committee-public-safety

we have offered cautious support for the use of police body-worn cameras as a means of producing objective video evidence of officers’ actions during police encounters.

https://info.verkada.com/government/

Assist in Incident Resolution: Rather than depend solely on witness testimonies, police equipped with public video surveillance footage are able to base investigations on objective video evidence of incidents.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10/09/live-updates-laquan-mcdonald-inspector-general-reports-jason-van-dyke-coverup/

As a result of the failure to properly operate dashcams, the officers forced investigators to rely on “subjective, unrecorded” oral accounts of the shooting, rather than objective video evidence.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/61ff/dd6dc7344b095f7006e9c8b689f83e7464c0.pdf

objective video evidence, as opposed to subjective evidence such as
eyewitness testimony, is desirable to establish what actually happened

https://loevy.com/blog/breaking-journalist-attorney-respond-to-mayor-emanuels-comments-on-release-of-police-shooting-video/

when it comes to releasing the objective video evidence that could substantiate a witness’s reported description of the shooting as ‘an execution,’ the City applies a double standard.”

https://www.npr.org/2017/07/21/538648337/minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-after-fatal-officer-involved-shooting

They were wearing body cameras but were not recording, so we don't have that objective video evidence that a lot of people would like.

https://apnews.com/285801e1387c42d1b857d6bdf5fbb968

Supporters say that recording encounters between citizens and officers reduces police violence and protects officers by providing objective video evidence.

3 hours ago, Zork said:

If you say so.:lol:

You don't really understand that there is NOTHING connecting you to John Chang except personal testimony. A moron that decides to join you has no way to tell if you are giving him the teachings except your own argument that you are giving him that.

You can't replicate his feats. You don't have lineage. You have all the characteristics of scamgong.

Oh really? How many have you tried? At least a few hundreds i assume. And given that it takes a decade to go anywhere with internal cultivation, i assume you have thousands of members that have tried thousands of systems for over a decade. :lol:

If not? Well i shouldn't be telling you this but you are scamming people by telling them things that you know that they are not true.

They can. They always could without the poisonous practice of MoPai. Stand in Zhan Zhuang for an hour and see for yourself.

Jim recorded John's instruction, and we preserve that unaltered.

This is not Jim's personal testimony, but rather objectively documented on video.

Edited by MegaMind

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

But by definition, you are trolling, as you did in the original thread and the one calling me out.

Except what you define as "defending yourself" wasn't what happened; I never attacked you, but you attacked me, and I simply responded in kind to your aggression.

Your refusal to apologize and dismissiveness are like the hipsters who say, "I'm not racist; I have black friends, so I'm just being ironic, and you're just too sensitive".

If I say so. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

But by definition, you are trolling, as you did in the original thread and the one calling me out.

Except what you define as "defending yourself" wasn't what happened; I never attacked you, but you attacked me, and I simply responded in kind to your aggression.

Your refusal to apologize and dismissiveness are like the hipsters who say, "I'm not racist; I have black friends, so I'm just being ironic, and you're just too sensitive".

If I say so. :D

Other individuals were claiming TaoMeow's thread was being derailed, so I created a new thread where you and I could continue our discussion.

You seemed to be the core individual with this claim that you cannot learn from video.

It was my hope we could finish our discussion without others interrupting however that did not come to pass, if I had a PPD it would have been different as I could have moderated the thread.

I did not attack you, I merely pointed out your claim that you cannot learn from video was divorced from reality.

People can and do get PhDs (in our most challenging subjects) purely from watching video instruction.

It seems to me you are just upset your viewpoint was proven wrong.

Edited by MegaMind

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I cannot understand what it is you need an apology for other than being upset your viewpoint was proven wrong.

Re-read what Ilumairen said earlier, who said it far more simpler--it had nothing to do with "losing an argument". 

You claim it's not calling me out by titling that thread with my name, but by definition--it is.

I told you I was mad you created conflict by insisting I was attacking Mo Pai, I was only talking about the limitations of learning from video.

You ignored my questions about immigrants and people with learning disabilities trying to study videos and those limitations--you insisted people are just lazy and unmotivated, and up to now, still have not addressed this point. 

You kept circling back to Mo Pai, and I said I wasn't even talking about it, just in general, but you had to pick a fight, and if she and others can see it but you don't, as well as your arrogance and inability to apologize for the wrong you've done, you're no better than the poor white trash refusing to apologize for the racism done to blacks and others for years while claiming to be victim yourself. 

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Re-read what Ilumairen said earlier, who said it far more simpler--it had nothing to do with "losing an argument". 

You claim it's not calling me out by titling that thread with my name, but by definition--it is.

I told you I was mad you created conflict by insisting I was attacking Mo Pai, I was only talking about the limitations of learning from video.

You ignored my questions about immigrants and people with learning disabilities trying to study videos and those limitations--you insisted people are just lazy and unmotivated, and up to now, still have not addressed this point. 

You kept circling back to Mo Pai, and I said I wasn't even talking about it, just in general, but you had to pick a fight, and if she and others can see it but you don't, as well as your arrogance and inability to apologize for the wrong you've done, you're no better than the poor white trash refusing to apologize for the racism done to blacks and others for years while claiming to be victim yourself. 

I created a thread for us to continue our discussion because others were complaining of the thread being derailed.

In the future I will not do this because of how it seems to bother you.

You asked why it was so important to me and I explained this is something that has been used to attack our group with and was something we needed to defend against.

It has been 4 months now, I hope sometime in the future you can move on from this.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I created a thread for us to continue our discussion because others were complaining of the thread being derailed.

In the future I will not do this because of how it seems to bother you.

You asked why it was so important to me and I explained this is something that has been used to attack our group with and was something we needed to defend against.

It has been 4 months now, I hope sometime in the future you can move on from this.

Ignoring everything I said as usual.

This is the long version of your usual "k" 

:rolleyes: If I say so.

Edited by Earl Grey

45 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

2a : of, relating to, or being an object, phenomenon, or condition in the realm of sensible experience independent of individual thought and perceptible by all observers : having reality independent of the mind

2b : involving or deriving from sense perception or experience with actual objects, conditions, or phenomena

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/evidence_1?q=evidence

the facts, signs or objects that make you believe that something is true

https://www.nyclu.org/en/publications/testimony-nypds-body-worn-camera-program-new-york-city-council-committee-public-safety

we have offered cautious support for the use of police body-worn cameras as a means of producing objective video evidence of officers’ actions during police encounters.

https://info.verkada.com/government/

Assist in Incident Resolution: Rather than depend solely on witness testimonies, police equipped with public video surveillance footage are able to base investigations on objective video evidence of incidents.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10/09/live-updates-laquan-mcdonald-inspector-general-reports-jason-van-dyke-coverup/

As a result of the failure to properly operate dashcams, the officers forced investigators to rely on “subjective, unrecorded” oral accounts of the shooting, rather than objective video evidence.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/61ff/dd6dc7344b095f7006e9c8b689f83e7464c0.pdf

objective video evidence, as opposed to subjective evidence such as
eyewitness testimony, is desirable to establish what actually happened

https://loevy.com/blog/breaking-journalist-attorney-respond-to-mayor-emanuels-comments-on-release-of-police-shooting-video/

when it comes to releasing the objective video evidence that could substantiate a witness’s reported description of the shooting as ‘an execution,’ the City applies a double standard.”

https://www.npr.org/2017/07/21/538648337/minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-after-fatal-officer-involved-shooting

They were wearing body cameras but were not recording, so we don't have that objective video evidence that a lot of people would like.

https://apnews.com/285801e1387c42d1b857d6bdf5fbb968

Supporters say that recording encounters between citizens and officers reduces police violence and protects officers by providing objective video evidence.

This the definition of trolling. The FDA says otherwise and you quote random definitions instead of the lemma "objective evidence"

It is obvious you are wrong.

42 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim recorded John's instruction, and we preserve that unaltered.

This is not Jim's personal testimony, but rather objectively documented on video.

No this is jim's personal testimony. That is why lineages exist so that ypu can refer to someone higher up to confirm that what he teaches is line with the school. WMP doesn't have that. Only the testimony of Jim and the personal testimony of his students that they transferred everything.

You have no way to confirm that jim was taught everything. You only have his testimonybthat he was taught everything. Novices of MP in the east know techniques jim was never taught

Edited by Zork

12 minutes ago, Zork said:

This the definition of trolling. The FDA says otherwise and you quote random definitions instead of the lemma "objective evidence"

It is obvious you are wrong.

No this is jim's personal testimony. That is why lineages exist so that ypu can refer to someone higher up to confirm that what he teaches is line with the school. WMP doesn't have that. Only the testimony of Jim and the personal testimony of his students that they transferred everything.

You have no way to confirm that jim was taught everything. You only have his testimonybthat he was taught everything. Novices of MP in the east know techniques jim was never taught

Video is by definition objective, and not subjective.

John providing instruction on camera is not Jim's personal testimony.

Video is by definition objective, and not subjective.

John providing instruction on camera is not Jim's personal testimony.

All this has been debunked in the previous posts by multiple users. You have nothing more to contribute. Just leave.

7 minutes ago, Zork said:

All this has been debunked in the previous posts by multiple users. You have nothing more to contribute. Just leave.

@MegaMindAll this has been debunked in the previous posts by multiple users. You have nothing more to contribute. Just leave.

1 minute ago, Zork said:

@MegaMindAll this has been debunked in the previous posts by multiple users. You have nothing more to contribute. Just leave.

Words mean things.

If you don't like the dictionary definition of a word you should take that up with the dictionary.

Edited by MegaMind

11 hours ago, MegaMind said:

In this thread I have been called a balding, homosexual pot-head that charges people for this information and lots more, of course none of this is true but it keeps being repeated.

You forgot Herr Doctor MegaMind, PhD of Tutoring, Chicago Bull #69, Mohist Master, Orderer of the Wrong Fucking Sandwich at Arby's!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you don't like the dictionary definition of a word you should take that up with the dictionary.

The dictionary quote is for a different entry liar. The FDA says otherwise. Leave the thread. Stop trolling.

14 minutes ago, Zork said:

The dictionary quote is for a different entry liar. The FDA says otherwise. Leave the thread. Stop trolling.

ZyCanvL.png

17 minutes ago, Zork said:

See the funny thing is he’s going by an online generic definition, not the actual legal definition.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Power Of Will13 said:

any practice will be better than this quarrel that you made here.

Falling off my bike into a gravel pit would be better than this quarrel.

@MegaMind is right and he truly what to find a way to this technology. That’s great.

What?

Anyone can say BS I just don’t understand why you spend so much time to kick @MegaMind from this forum. You don’t  have nothing to do? Or what? Go and try something and let us know. Don’t waste your time because it’s never enough.

Actually, like Earl Grey said pages ago, I don't care whatsoever what @MegaMind and his friends practice (or eat at Arby's, tbh). 

The problem is that he is pretending to be a member of a lineage that he is simply not a part of.

In order to further the lie that he and his friends are part of the Mopai, MegaMind resorts to the most pathetic and lame of sophistry. No matter how much they pretend, no matter how many PDFs, videos, notebooks, and interesting practice experiences they have, this does not mean they are part of the lineage.

In all honesty, if MegaMind and his buddies came on here and said, "We have some videos and books from Jim McMillan, we have the Magus of Java, we study with some guys who studied with Jim and Kostas, we do our best and experiment with training, and we've had XYZ results," not only would I not make fun of them, I would actually respect them. I might not think it's a good idea to fuck around with 2/72 of a neigong school's training methods without having any access to teachers or masters in that lineage, but at least they would be being honest, and that's always respectable. 

However, instead of admitting what they're really doing, they persistently and obsessively claim to be a part of a lineage that has disowned them, will not help them if/when trouble arises, and certainly will not help any students they create by spreading these teachings around.

This is dishonest and irresponsible. No amount of common sense, logic, or conscience seems to get through to guys like MegaMind. Humor, mockery, argumentation, and insults fail, too... But I say... If the guy wants to stick around here peddling his lies, then satire away. At least we get a few laughs while he continues his Nopai/Chicago Bulls cosplay fantasy. 

High five!

「chicago bulls fan fat」的圖片搜尋結果"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

Falling off my bike into a gravel pit would be better than this quarrel.

What?

Actually, like Earl Grey said pages ago, I don't care whatsoever what @MegaMind and his friends practice (or eat at Arby's, tbh). 

The problem is that he is pretending to be a member of a lineage that he is simply not a part of.

In order to further the lie that he and his friends are part of the Mopai, MegaMind resorts to the most pathetic and lame of sophistry. No matter how much they pretend, no matter how many PDFs, videos, notebooks, and interesting practice experiences they have, this does not mean they are part of the lineage.

In all honesty, if MegaMind and his buddies came on here and said, "We have some videos and books from Jim McMillan, we have the Magus of Java, we study with some guys who studied with Jim and Kostas, we do our best and experiment with training, and we've had XYZ results," not only would I not make fun of them, I would actually respect them. I might not think it's a good idea to fuck around with 2/72 of a neigong school's training methods without having any access to teachers or masters in that lineage, but at least they would be being honest, and that's always respectable. 

However, instead of admitting what they're really doing, they persistently and obsessively claim to be a part of a lineage that has disowned them, will not help them if/when trouble arises, and certainly will not help any students they create by spreading these teachings around.

This is dishonest and irresponsible. No amount of common sense, logic, or conscience seems to get through to guys like MegaMind. Humor, mockery, argumentation, and insults fail, too... But I say... If the guy wants to stick around here peddling his lies, then satire away. At least we get a few laughs while he continues his Nopai/Chicago Bulls cosplay fantasy. 

High five!

「chicago bulls fan fat」的圖片搜尋結果"

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students even.

Many in our group were students of Jim, and others of Kosta.

We merely preserve what John taught them, without alteration.

Nothing more and nothing less.