5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Learning from some students of some master always sucks, and cannot be compared to learning from the master directly.

As is learning from book.

But you dont have even a book, you have 2-3 pages manual with 2-3 exercises at best. That is whole learning "material" book.

You have a magus of java, and Jims book that both have much bullshit and are considered fantasy novels, rather than actual training manuals.

There has not been any scrutiny or even dedication to keeping the contents close to reality.

This is not the case.

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Megamind is there a possible better strategy here?

Become rich, buy the forum from Sean and implement a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion.

out of curiosity.. Do you mean that for others?  Or including yourself?   Everyone?

tell you what, when I, either violently overthrow Sean or am elected king of TB's I will institute a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion! 

further I'll create a purge, the likes of which this board has never seen.  One so thorough that it'll be a blog for myself.  Plus even I won't be allowed to write every day. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

What you have here is a loaded question.

It would be like someone asking me if I stopped beating my wife yet or not.

Oh, the torture of self honesty!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'll take this one..

I haven't even started beating my wife yet. 

I fear its too late to begin,

after 25 years she knows all my tricks

and would probably get the better of me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Oh, the torture of self honesty!

yeah...and pretend in the same breath that you are this starjumper with white hair and beard.....

go look in the mirror and see for your self honesty if you look like your avatar.

forgo the retro dactyl-lets just deal with the forked tongue.

FORK YOU

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I helped students work out math problems step by step.

Many were failing prior to my tutoring.

Irrelevant. That doesn't make you a professor or a certified teacher. I can tutor people too in completely irrelevant subjects to my major. Am I a teacher or a professor?

So again all your arguments are invalid.

Video isn't evidence.

There is no evidence that can exclude MoPai damage to Jim.

You don't have the whole first levels.

Jim had no authority to teach and wasn't a teacher in the first place.

Western MoPai is scam.

4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Well, hmm, it seems like a simple, straightforward, yes or no question to me, @MegaMind.

Why does it seem loaded to you? Could you please elaborate for us?

Are you sure (and I hate saying this cause I don't wanna be overly presumptuous) they you're not, y'know, maybe projecting a little bit of something onto my question from your end?

I mean, could ya would ya explain, just what do you think my question is loaded with that makes it so dannnngerous and difffficult to answer? 

Once you explain that, I can try and unload the question, make it a bit simpler.

But it does already seem pretty simple to be, dear official member of an ancient lineage with a mega mind, @MegaMind.

Can't you just simply tell me if you (speaking to the collective "you's" of the Mo Pai here, not just you--I wanna hear what "we" think of this) acknowledge my status as a, member of the Chicago Bulls? 

Or no?

It's not that complicated, dude!

Why would you even say something like that?

I haven't wanted to talk about Kim and Jostas,

I haven't wanted to watch foot videos,

I certainly don't want to pry into your relationship with your wife.

Since you brought it up, @MegaMind, well, obviously domestic violence is criminal and morally wrong, and I wish you would not ever do that.

But--and call me callous for taking the spot light off of your family issues and back into little old me--the thing we're talking about is whether or not I'm a Chicago Bull...

Or, if you can't answer that one, we can talk about why you refuse to deal with the simple question.

What we have is a simple process explained by John himself.

I have lots and lots of Chicago Bulls books and videos. And secret notes my friends took. And even some of Coach Jackson's training memos to the team that we got on eBay.

Therefore I am a Chicago Bull, you mean to say, right? Please confirm.

(You just gave me a loaded roundabout answer.

If what you have makes you an official member of the Mo pai, then what we have makes us official Chicago Bulls, right??? 

Can I interpret your loaded answer in this way, @MegaMind???)

If you don't like that then you should pursue something else.

I just wanna be like Mike. I'm pursuing basketball. I don't wanna switch sports, not even to play for the White Sox B-team, but thanks!

By the way, please don't forget to answer my simple question this time, @MegaMind!

You can doooo it!

You really can!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zork said:

Irrelevant. That doesn't make you a professor or a certified teacher. I can tutor people too in completely irrelevant subjects to my major. Am I a teacher or a professor?

So again all your arguments are invalid.

Video isn't evidence.

There is no evidence that can exclude MoPai damage to Jim.

You don't have the whole first levels.

Jim had no authority to teach and wasn't a teacher in the first place.

Western MoPai is scam.

Many people I worked with were failing their math classes and I patiently worked out problems with them start to finish until they understood how to do it.

You don't need a diploma to understand the material.

In the same regard Jim was the highest level Western student and John himself tested Jim to his level. 

Jim passed his exams with flying colors no pun intended.

Jim certainly was qualified to speak about the levels he was tested too and in addition to that he filmed John giving the instruction.

You say that video is not objective evidence but by definition that is exactly what it is.

You say that video is not allowed in courtrooms in your country I don't know what country you live in but most developed nations that I'm aware of certainly do use footage of bank robberies,  shoplifting, dash cam footage footage,  and police body cameras etc in the courtroom. It is considered evidence and it does trump personal testimony.

As to our group being a scam we don't charge anyone anything we don't accept any donations we don't require anyone pledge allegiance to anyone or anything we're just looking for people who were interested in seriously pursuing this and want the actual unadulterated unaltered teachings.

Edited by MegaMind

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

Well, hmm, it seems like a simple, straightforward, yes or no question to me, @MegaMind.

Why does it seem loaded to you? Could you please elaborate for us?

Are you sure (and I hate saying this cause I don't wanna be overly presumptuous) they you're not, y'know, maybe projecting a little bit of something onto my question from your end?

I mean, could ya would ya explain, just what do you think my question is loaded with that makes it so dannnngerous and difffficult to answer? 

Once you explain that, I can try and unload the question, make it a bit simpler.

But it does already seem pretty simple to be, dear official member of an ancient lineage with a mega mind, @MegaMind.

Can't you just simply tell me if you (speaking to the collective "you's" of the Mo Pai here, not just you--I wanna hear what "we" think of this) acknowledge my status as a, member of the Chicago Bulls? 

Or no?

It's not that complicated, dude!

Why would you even say something like that?

I haven't wanted to talk about Kim and Jostas,

I haven't wanted to watch foot videos,

I certainly don't want to pry into your relationship with your wife.

Since you brought it up, @MegaMind, well, obviously domestic violence is criminal and morally wrong, and I wish you would not ever do that.

But--and call me callous for taking the spot light off of your family issues and back into little old me--the thing we're talking about is whether or not I'm a Chicago Bull...

Or, if you can't answer that one, we can talk about why you refuse to deal with the simple question.

I have lots and lots of Chicago Bulls books and videos. And secret notes my friends took. And even some of Coach Jackson's training memos to the team that we got on eBay.

Therefore I am a Chicago Bull, you mean to say, right? Please confirm.

(You just gave me a loaded roundabout answer.

If what you have makes you an official member of the Mo pai, then what we have makes us official Chicago Bulls, right??? 

Can I interpret your loaded answer in this way, @MegaMind???)

I just wanna be like Mike. I'm pursuing basketball. I don't wanna switch sports, not even to play for the White Sox B-team, but thanks!

By the way, please don't forget to answer my simple question this time, @MegaMind!

You can doooo it!

You really can!

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John without alteration.

We don't charge anything and we don't accept any donations.

If that isn't for you that's fine go find a practice that you like better.

14 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John without alteration.

I like the sound of that!

We don't charge anything and we don't accept any donations.

And I love free stuff!

If that isn't for you that's fine go find a practice that you like better.

Ok, wait, wait...

Wait!

O

M

G

@MegaMind

You mean you're trying to entice me into leaving the Chicago Bulls,

And joining the 墨派??

Is that an official invitation, @MegaMind??

'Cause if it is, I'm flattered! 

I

Am

Flattered! 

:wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

Why don't you share it here then?

Why make closed cult / sect, and brainwash people with bs?

There has been a lot leaked from people leaving your group.

You sure are a bunch of screwed in the head power hungry noobs.

Jim was novice, saying he was top western student, out of 2 in total is hillarious.

When people who mix and match practices get a hold of it and alter the practice they get sick.

We can't in good conscience contribute to people hurting themselves.

6 hours ago, thelerner said:

out of curiosity.. Do you mean that for others?  Or including yourself?   Everyone?

tell you what, when I, either violently overthrow Sean or am elected king of TB's I will institute a moratorium on Mo Pai discussion! 

further I'll create a purge, the likes of which this board has never seen.  One so thorough that it'll be a blog for myself.  Plus even I won't be allowed to write every day. 

Well I can tell you that being here to defend ourselves, our practice and our teachers isn't something any of us enjoy.

It also seems like a large portion of the community are very frustrated with never ending Mo Pai wars.

If we won the lottery and placed a moratorium on it's discussion it looks like it would be a win win situation for almost everyone.

The only people that would lose from it would be the anti-mo-pai trolls who enjoy causing chaos and drama, though I am sure they would find some other venue to spray their nonsense.

13 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Pai means school, Mo is name of school.

You don't belong to any school, your claims are ridiculous.

P.s. 

Nobody here is "anti mopai"

For the exact same reason

I personally gave positive review and confirmation of JC cultivation.

My word is much bigger proof than any scientists or medical doctors.

"My word is much bigger proof than any scientists or medical doctors."

k

25 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Well I can tell you that being here to defend ourselves, our practice and our teachers isn't something any of us enjoy.

That's exactly how we Chicago Bulls feel! 

It also seems like a large portion of the community are very frustrated with never ending Mo Pai wars.

Well,  imagine how we feel... Every year we have to compete with alllll the fucking other teams in the NBA, allll over again. Gets boring!

If we won the lottery and placed a moratorium on it's discussion it looks like it would be a win win situation for almost everyone.

Dude, if we Chicago Bulls had billions of dollars instead of millions, we would buy the NBA, cancel all future competitions, and just turn all stadiums into giant shrines to MJ #23 (the greatest!), just as God and, presumably, John Chang would want!

So,

I totally understand your frustration, brother.

The only people that would lose from it would be the anti-mo-pai trolls who enjoy causing chaos and drama, though I am sure they would find some other venue to spray their nonsense.

I totally agree.

Sometimes I envy those people who aren't actually in the Bulls like I am. They are spared from so much unnecessary suffering.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@MegaMind

I was just thinking about how you suffer in a way that's really similar to me and my teammates, the other Chicago Bulls.

It's tough.

And it's not fair.

But there are diamonds in any rough, silver linings in any cloud, and still-edible, undigested, wholesome kernels of corn in any piece of poop (so I'm told). 

To me, the bright side of these dark Mo Pai wars is that I met somebody I can relate to.

I met you.

Since we're practically like blood brothers, I have decided that, using the powers vested in me by several PDFs, still-functional VHS tapes of the Three-Peat Repeat games, and a well worn copy of Bad As I Wanna Be, I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY INDUCT YOU INTO MY TEAM, THE CHICAGO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah!

Welcome!

Just to prove that I am what I say I am, here is my jersey:

image.png.b98da48ee48021996f9cd16d620dd93b.png

Most importantly, using this snazzy official website, I have decided to bless you with your very own jersey. You will have to pay for it yourself (I don't accept donations, sorry), but that will give you a chance to make sure there aren't any typos or anything.

However, I figured that since you and I are soooooo alike that it's practically like we're bunkmates, I was hoping we could share the same number. It would mean a lot to me. It looks kinda like a taiji diagram, doesn't it? One yin, one yang, fit snuggly and squishily and perfectly together. So here's your jersey, hope you like it!

image.png.7fb085219b35c5a9b285fef992c2ff7e.png

I'm so happy to have found people I can finally relate to! I never thought that I would be accepted into a secret, ancient, oriental kung-fu brother's heart the way you have accepted me. But I guess that's what they say about friendship, it can start anywhere!

Toodles!

• Haha 3

So.. if your group wins a 10 million dollar lottery, figure 35% goes to taxes.  The rest 6.5 million goes to Sean to buy this site and create a win win situation of no more Mo Pai discussions here.  A worthy dream. 

When that glorious day comes (& Sean gives me my 7.25% finders fee)   What will you do with all the extra time you'll have?  The new sense of lightness that comes with not having to answer stupid questions.  What will you do? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thelerner said:

So.. if your group wins a 10 million dollar lottery, figure 35% goes to taxes.  The rest 6.5 million goes to Sean to buy this site and create a win win situation of no more Mo Pai discussions here.  A worthy dream. 

When that glorious day comes (& Sean gives me my 7.25% finders fee)   What will you do with all the extra time you'll have?  The new sense of lightness that comes with not having to answer stupid questions.  What will you do? 

Or they could just stop talking about it here and save money. Problem is like I said before, he loves to introduce it when it had nothing to do with what was being discussed initially, as I and Ilumairen both elaborated.

Seems like he can’t shut up or stop projecting anyway, and then people bite back, he acts surprised.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Or they could just stop talking about it here and save money. Problem is like I said before, he loves to introduce it when it had nothing to do with what was being discussed initially, as I and Ilumairen both elaborated.

Seems like he can’t shut up or stop projecting anyway, and then people bite back, he acts surprised.

quiet damnit.  you're going to blow my $471,250 finders fee. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

quiet damnit.  you're going to blow my $471,250 finders fee. 

How about this: I’ll refer to you when Geraldo Rivera or Ted Koppel do an investigation on WMP and need to hire a consultant, given that you’ve been advising every single one of them since the forum was born and are at this point a professional in dealing with their repeated issues. You get all the cash and credit for it! 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Many people I worked with were failing their math classes and I patiently worked out problems with them start to finish until they understood how to do it.

Again nobody will even make the assumption that you are a teacher by the above. I also asked you "I can do that too for a number of subjects, am i teacher? yes or no?"

I demand an answer.

You don't need a diploma to understand the material.

You need a diploma to teach though. You are twisting the facts again. Fact 1 :You are not entitled to teach nor an equivalent of a professor.

In the same regard Jim was the highest level Western student and John himself tested Jim to his level. 

Fact 2 :There is zero proof that the tests were used for whatever level. You only have the word of JC that they were actual tests. No proof at all. Also each student progresses differently so the tests that each one requires are different.

6 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Jim passed his exams with flying colors no pun intended.

Again you have no way of knowing that and no proof at all which is ironic coming from a group so obsessed with proof.

Jim certainly was qualified to speak about the levels he was tested too and in addition to that he filmed John giving the instruction.

No he wasn't. Fact 3: you have no proof that Jim was allowed to teach all the levels he was presumed to have passed.

You say that video is not objective evidence but by definition that is exactly what it is.

Fact 4: I only need to point you at my country to Debunk that notion. If there is even one place in the earth that Video isn't proof then it is not an indisputable fact and you can't use it in an argument. Even in the US it is easy to contest video evidence in court, in the absence of testimony or material evidence.

You say that video is not allowed in courtrooms in your country I don't know what country you live in but most developed nations that I'm aware of certainly do use footage of bank robberies,  shoplifting, dash cam footage footage,  and police body cameras etc in the courtroom. It is considered evidence and it does trump personal testimony

Because there is no way to know where the video was taken from. Plus you need actual proof of the crime like possession of stolen goods or the murder weapon or in the case of an accident, the crash site in pristine state. Otherwise forensics would go out of business, all you would need was cameras. That isn't the case because you heard this before :Video footage isn't proof! Get over the fact!

As to our group being a scam we don't charge anyone anything we don't accept any donations we don't require anyone pledge allegiance to anyone or anything we're just looking for people who were interested in seriously pursuing this and want the actual unadulterated unaltered teachings.

Fact 5: Western Mo Pai is 100% pure scamgong. You have no tangible proof that what you have in your hands produces results and you actually charge for it!

Prove us wrong, publish all the levels somewhere for every interested idiot to see. And don't get us started on Karma because 1) you still have numerous idiots flocking your way to be harmed by bad practices and  2) you have already accrued terrible karma from teaching while not allowed to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Why would anyone listen to people who have never done any internal cultivation?

Do you realize how dumb you are repeatedly quoting that affirmation :)

They insist they do neikong but when asked which exercise of theirs transmutes the three treasures, they can't answer!

WMP=Scamgong!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Certainly we all respect John and students like Jim and Kosta, but we don't worship them or want to have sex with them.

Okay, I guess you just have man crushes on your idols. It’s okay; lotsa guys in the 80s wanted to be Arnold or Sly or Bruce because of all that machismo in cinema. Didn’t mean they’d bend over backwards for them, but they sure looked up to them with A LOT of admiration because they wanted to be cool like them.

18 hours ago, MegaMind said:

The original instruction was to sit on the ground.

No one in our group that I am aware of sticks copper wires up our butts.

Waitasec... so someone DOES stick copper wires up your butts? But you’re just not sure if the one who does that is one of your group mates? Do you just sit there waiting for someone from craigslist to jam stuff up your butts?

I can imagine it now: “Wanted: someone to stick copper wires up ass. Door unlocked. Don’t talk, don’t let your face be seen. Copper provided. Ass provided.”

Oh, for goodness sake!

Maybe prostate massages are better and healthier for you...

• Haha 4

@Earl Grey what do you expect really from a guy who used an inductive logic meta-analysis to support a deductive logic conclusion about prostate cancer? :blink:

The man can't understand basic logic argumentation despite being notified repeatedly on the faults in his reasoning. That should also be a red flag to anyone foolish enough to still search for mopai.<_<

To whoever is interested: Go to Indonesia to Chang if you are Asian or to other native teachers there. Don't waste your time with the western crippled version practiced by a sect of morons!

Edited by Zork
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zork said:

@Earl Grey what do you expect really from a guy who used an inductive logic survey to support a deductive logic conclusion about prostate cancer?

The man can't understand basic logic argumentation despite being notified repeatedly on the faults in his reasoning. That should also be a red flag to anyone foolish enough to still search for mopai.

To whoever is interested: Go to Indonesia to Chang if you are Asian or to other native teachers there. Don't waste your time with the western crippled version practiced by a sect of morons!

Internal training exaggerates existing problems without the proper care and guidance. Even beginner's stuff like Mo Pai. 

MildMouse23/Megamind could have avoided all the grief had he never created the original conflict to begin with, and could have stopped it at any time with an apology. A normal human being with adequate social intelligence does not make apologies conditional if someone is upset; they apologize because someone is upset, which is reason enough. 

Anyway, their group has too many crazies and enough of them suffer all sorts of delusions and psychosis made worse by the practice.

Someone can practice whatever he or she wants, but claiming to belong to Mo Pai when the school doesn't want them or acknowledge them and then teaching it? Revolting. 

Controlling it and saying that they can't in good conscience let it be easily available? LIES. Even within the group it causes psychoses. It is NOT free, no matter what they allege here. 

By the way, I think I'd love to join the Chicago Bulls too with Walker! :D

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, MegaMind said:

We aren't a religion just a group of freethinkers who base their beliefs on the best objective evidence we have and our own first-hand observations.

Feed trolls only if you want to keep them as pets.