Just now, MegaMind said:

He didn't get plastic surgery nor did he attempt to get plastic surgery.

We aren't paying a Chinese member to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

I don't smoke pot.

I don't live in a trailer.

We don't charge anyone anything, nor accept any type of donation.

NOR DID HE SAY "ATTEMPT!"

Stop gaslighting, Leon! You're failing the Voight Kampff over and over and over again!

「leon kowalski blade runner」的圖片搜尋結果

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

NOR DID HE SAY "ATTEMPT!"

Stop gaslighting, Leon! You're failing the Voight Kampff over and over and over again!

「leon kowalski blade runner」的圖片搜尋結果

I mean I can't say with certainty that Jim didn't consider getting plastic surgery.

Then again I can't say with certainty that a guy I know hasn't considered becoming a neo-nazi juggalo, brony, furry for Jesus either.

To the best of my knowledge though it was never even a consideration.

Much like this nature spirit nonsense.

Edited by MegaMind

Just now, MegaMind said:

I mean I can't say with certainty that Jim didn't consider getting plastic surgery.

Then again I can't say with certainty that a guy I know hasn't considered becoming a neo-nazi juggalo, brony, furry for Jesus either.

As far as I know it was never even a consideration.

Much like this nature spirit nonsense.

「voight kampff test leon」的圖片搜尋結果

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Just answer the question, Leon.

• Haha 2

Sonofthegods has never been a member of our group, if he likes to stick wires in his butt, attribute that to him and not us.

He didn't claim to stick wires in his butt, my post was rather clear about this, and I'll attribute no such thing to him.

Curious point: You are exhibiting the exact behavior you take great umbrage with others for exhibiting. This is a bit hypocritical on your part imo.

Next Jim was instructed by John to sit on the ground, and so he used a tent with the bottom cut out of it.

He asked John what he should do if it was raining, snowing, or too cold outside to practice.

John told him he could use a grounding rod, and a grounding wire.

He never told John to stick a wire up his butt, or to his perineum.

We do not sit on wires, nor stick them up our butts.

What about mats made of woven wire?

At this point, I would recommend speaking for yourself, and not the entirety of your "group" - who have shared information which is contradictory to the story you wish to spin for us.

Edited by ilumairen
typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

He didn't claim to stick wires in his butt, my post was rather clear about this, and I'll attribute no such thing to him.

Curious point: You are exhibiting the exact behavior you take great umbrage with others for exhibiting. This is a bit hypocritical on your part imo.

What about mats made of woven wire?

At this point, I would recommend speaking for yourself, and not the entirety of your "group" - who have shared information which is contradictory to the story you which to spin for us.

Jim wasn't told to sit on a mat woven out of wire either.

Just now, MegaMind said:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

The question:

On 1/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, MegaMind said:

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, MegaMind said:

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

John and Kosta were. This does not make you legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA?

Stop copy and pasting, copying and pasting, contradicting and pasting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

John and Kosta were. This does not make you legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA?

We don't charge anyone anything, nor do we accept donations of any kind.

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Guess I should have narrowed down the quote to include only the "We do not sit on wires, nor stick them up our butts." bit, so you could more readily understand what I was pointing at. In case you missed it, by choosing to speak for others, you've snared yourself in a lie.

• Like 1

Just now, ilumairen said:

Guess I should have narrowed down the quote to include only the "We do not sit on wires, nor stick them up our butts." bit, so you could more readily understand what I was pointing at. In case you missed it, by choosing to speak for others, you've snared yourself in a lie.

If you say so.

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We don't charge anyone anything, nor do we accept donations of any kind.

John and Kosta were students. This does not make you legitimate students.

• Like 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

John and Kosta were students. This does not make you legitimate students.

We do not charge anyone, anything or accept donations period.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We do not charge anyone, anything or accept donations period.

John and Kosta were students. This does not make you legitimate students.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you say so.

Well the individual whose post I linked is/was a member of your group. Yes? He posted about how he sits on a mat of woven wire. Which is something you are saying no-one in your group does. 

Am I wrong?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Well the individual whose post I linked is/was a member of your group. Yes? He posted about how he sits on a mat of woven wire. Which is something you are saying no-one in your group does. 

Am I wrong?

I am told they stopped using that because it proved uncomfortable, and instead decided to follow instructions.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you say so.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I am told they stopped using that because it proved uncomfortable, and instead decided to follow instructions.

ilovecoffee was a decent guy: polite, open to feedback, willing to apologize, and nice—everything you are not. He used that mat and grounding wires, nothing up his ass.

You may claim to not stick copper wires up your ass, but you sure do have a stick up your ass for how high and mighty you act.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You ask people who talked with Kosta, there are some on this forum.

Megadumb did a LOL in response to that.  Imagining he's the big expert.

I have talked personally with Kostas, when he came to a semi secret kung fu retreat where I was teaching some chi kung.  The lying troll would not like what Kostas told me about Mo Pai.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Megadumb did a LOL in response to that.  Imagining he's the big expert.

I have talked personally with Kostas, when he came to a semi secret kung fu retreat where I was teaching some chi kung.  The lying troll would not like what Kostas told me about Mo Pai.

For those of us who have interacted with him, none of that surprises us.

Hey, if he keeps up the arrogant and dismissive behavior, I'm sure someone will add something to the fire to show how dumb the WMPs like MediocreMind are. 

I mean, he can't deny his group wants to send a Chinese member to infiltrate the school in Java because it's already out--just like the fact Jim was planning to get plastic surgery and go to tanning salons to get back in the school, and how they make people pay a third party to watermark the 2b video and sign an NDA to sue them if it gets leaked.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

For those of us who have interacted with him, none of that surprises us.

Hey, if he keeps up the arrogant and dismissive behavior, I'm sure someone will add something to the fire to show how dumb the WMPs like MediocreMind are. 

I mean, he can't deny his group wants to send a Chinese member to infiltrate the school in Java because it's already out--just like the fact Jim was planning to get plastic surgery and go to tanning salons to get back in the school, and how they make people pay a third party to watermark the 2b video and sign an NDA to sue them if it gets leaked.

Literally none of that is true.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, MegaMind said:

The document was taken from an open and public forum Ken ran years ago, the points are basically just pointing out things in the Magus of Java.

You already stated this the day before... why are you repeating yourself instead of just answer simple questions.

1. Do you know Ken's website URL ?

2. So the 5 guys in that document, including MPG are just following book points and not anything really MP teaching from someone?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawei said:

You already stated this the day before... why are you repeating yourself instead of just answer simple questions.

1. Do you know Ken's website URL ?

2. So the 5 guys in that document, including MPG are just following book points and not anything really MP teaching from someone?

That document is just a copy of a discussion in an open forum run years ago by Ken.  

The points raised are all things pulled from public works like the Magus of Java.

Edited by MegaMind

10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

That document is just a copy of a discussion in an open forum run years ago by Ken.  

The points raised are all things pulled from public works like the Magus of Java.

three times is supposed to be the charm, right?

You still did not answer my question #1 ... but with ad nauseam did a perfect post.  

For the record:

KenBrace

Felcor

LeoViridis

More_Pie_Guy

Arramu

These are all guys who just pulled from Magus and didn't follow teachers like you are ?   They are outcasts Mo Pai?