5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Literally none of that is true.

image.png.be163b0afb600b66eae8b752f6e4a785.png

GSmaster on the right, standing on Megamind's nose.

Edited by Zork
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dawei said:

three times is supposed to be the charm, right?

You still did not answer my question #1 ... but with ad nauseam did a perfect post.  

For the record:

KenBrace

Felcor

LeoViridis

More_Pie_Guy

Arramu

These are all guys who just pulled from Magus and didn't follow teachers like you are ?   They are outcasts Mo Pai? 

It was a thread from an old public forum run by Ken.

Things discussed in the thread were limited to publicly available information from Jim and Kosta's books.

I can't answer that question because I don't even know most of those people, and others only barely.

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I can't answer that question because I don't even know most of those people, and others only barely.

That is not what he asked! He asked you if they belong to your group or not.

Do these five member belong to the mopai group (or did they belong at the time they wrote these) or not?

• Like 1

Given that @MegaMind is 100% capable of delivering simple, straightforward, prompt answers when he is questioned about his

• Sexuality
  • Weight
  • Domicile
  • Drug use
  • Illustrious career as professor-tutor 
  • Toupee
  • Anal wire

then we can be 100% sure that any question he refuses to address directly has an answer this lying cult recruiter (waaaah, waaah, we're not a cult, we're all free thinkers, we never charge money, waaaah, waaaah) is afraid to give.

Fuck him. This thread is as good as pinned. If it prevents just one kid from joining their cult... Job well done.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

Given that @MegaMind is 100% capable of delivering simple, straightforward, prompt answers when he is questioned about his

• Sexuality
  • Weight
  • Domicile
  • Drug use
  • Illustrious career as professor-tutor 
  • Toupee
  • Anal wire

then we can be 100% sure that any question he refuses to address directly has an answer this lying cult recruiter (waaaah, waaah, we're not a cult, we're all free thinkers, we never charge money, waaaah, waaaah) is afraid to give.

Fuck him. This thread is as good as pinned. If it prevents just one kid from joining their cult... Job well done.

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Lol, another creative new tactic to avoid answering yes or no questions.

It's working, Mega, nobody can tell what you're doing! Success is within reach! Keep it up! Yeah! High five! Chicago Bulls!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kostas came to a semi secret kung fu retreat where I was teaching chi kung and we had a little conversation about Mo Pai.  He told me the real reason that he left Mo Pai (even real Mo Pai, not the Wimp bullshit) is because there are Greek Orthodox monks who have the same abilities as John Chang, and he wanted to stick with his own culture to learn such things.  He also was disappointed that they only received two simple exercises in two years, simplistic non nei kung exercises which can each be described in a minute or two.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Kostas came to a semi secret kung fu retreat where I was teaching chi kung and we had a little conversation about Mo Pai.  He told me the real reason that he left Mo Pai (even real Mo Pai, not the Wimp bullshit) is because there are Greek Orthodox monks who have the same abilities as John Chang, and he wanted to stick with his own culture to learn such things.  He also was disappointed that they only received two simple exercises in two years, simplistic non nei kung exercises which can each be described in a minute or two.

FUCK! You mean I just wasted all this money on plastic surgery getting a smaller Chinese nose when I should have been paying for a huge Greek nose!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, MegaMind said:

It was a thread from an old public forum run by Ken.

Things discussed in the thread were limited to publicly available information from Jim and Kosta's books.

Ok I can accept you are incapable of answering questions.... I guess we all need to accept that.

So, you don't know the godfather of Western Mo Pai, MPG ???   Which would suggest even less support for whatever you are doing.  That is a bit mind boggling.

Ken was a great guy.  The others are all members too... which would prove you are lying about Mo Pai being banned here.... You can keep lying all you want... but , except MPG under thunder_*whatever* was banned in 2014.  I sent him a message by one of his runners, like you... that I would let him back... and he declined.

WHO are you even studying under at this point ?   Who is your point person for MP information ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dawei said:

Ok I can accept you are incapable of answering questions.... I guess we all need to accept that.

So, you don't know the godfather of Western Mo Pai, MPG ???   Which would suggest even less support for whatever you are doing.  That is a bit mind boggling.

Ken was a great guy.  The others are all members too... which would prove you are lying about Mo Pai being banned here.... You can keep lying all you want... but , except MPG under thunder_*whatever* was banned in 2014.  I sent him a message by one of his runners, like you... that I would let him back... and he declined.

WHO are you even studying under at this point ?   Who is your point person for MP information ?

Many in our group were students of Jim, and others of Kosta.

Jim did record John providing instruction and we preserve that as well as everything else without any alteration.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Many in our group were students of Jim, and others of Kosta.

Jim did record John providing instruction and we preserve that as well as everything else without any alteration.

You've said that like 10 times.  I asked WHO ??????   If you don't want to say, the normal adult thing is to say, "i can't say".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dawei said:

You've said that like 10 times.  I asked WHO ??????   If you don't want to say, the normal adult thing is to say, "i can't say".

There are many members of this forum that are members in our group.

They don't speak of Mo Pai here openly because they would become a target.

I can't answer your question as to who because of this.

Edited by MegaMind

Just now, MegaMind said:

He's asking who is presently doing the teaching in your group, and what their association with the actual lineage may be. 

Easy peasy...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

There are many members of this forum that are members.

Oh... now you retract your lie about we banned every member of MP group.... thank you.   

I'm going to be honest, and it won't matter.  Just discuss your practice or don't.  If not,  leave because you are not discussing anything.  Spam and trolling is not normally allowed. You have found a spot of interim non-oversight.  That may come to an end at some point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dawei said:

Oh... now you retract your lie about we banned every member of MP group.... thank you.   

I'm going to be honest, and it won't matter.  Just discuss your practice or don't.  If not,  leave because you are not discussing anything.  Spam and trolling is not normally allowed. You have found a spot of interim non-oversight.  That may come to an end at some point. 

The only members of our group that were banned were the ones you knew were in our group.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The only members of our group that were banned were the ones you knew were in our group.

You are bat crazy to say the least...

I gave your five names of folks in Mo Pai practice and you seem to disavow them all... I know them.

I don't know you or your group.  You can easily just tell me names, or PM to me.  I have no idea who you or your group are at this point.

I have no clue as to your group... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dawei said:

You are bat crazy to say the least...

I gave your five names of folks in Mo Pai practice and you seem to disavow them all... I know them.

I don't know you or your group.  You can easily just tell me names, or PM to me.  I have no idea who you or your group are at this point.

I have no clue as to your group... 

" You can easily just tell me names, or PM to me."

No.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

" You can easily just tell me names, or PM to me."

No.

So you cannot accuse me of knowing your group.  I have no idea who is in your group.   Practice well. 

• Like 1

It has been established at this point that: 

I. MegaMind, a.k.a MildMouse23, a.k.a. LyingRatBastard a.k.a. MediocreMind, a.k.a. MegaDump, a.k.a. Jeremy, a.k.a. Imelda, and all other alternate aliases identifying him, initiated conflict in the initial thread by creating a new thread and calling me out, which under the old rules, was unacceptable.

II. He refused to answer many direct questions I asked (especially about learning from video if you have learning disabilities or are not a native speaker of the language), forced the topic to be about Mo Pai, edited out his mention of Mo Pai when I warned him not to mention it, lied about never mentioning it first, claimed liminal_luke mentioned it first, then insists I am only upset that I "lost an argument" while ignoring the fact that I explained many times that I am upset for above reasons, especially in light of the fact (and one can consult former member ilovecoffee too) that I was advocating for the WMP group and trying to support their interests in no Mo Pai discussion here. Instead, he chose to assume I was attacking his group and practice when the original issue was about videos and learning from them, ignoring my support for the group in spite of their history.

III. He refuses to apologize for any of the impious behavior as mentioned above, while being dismissive and saying "There is nothing to apologize for" and "If you say so" or "k". 

IV. All attempts to get any semblance of an answer from him leads to copy and paste, contradict and paste non-answers, refusing to answer directly or completely changing the exact statement being said to become a form of gaslighting and creating this idea that people are abusing him more than is actually true. Example: if one talks about paying to send a member of their group of Chinese heritage to go to Java to learn more and send it back to them, he changes the quote to reflect that they are not paying the CIA to go infiltrate the group. 

V. He refuses to answer simple questions, but will immediately answer what Walker has above described so eloquently, even what has not been asked of him. 

VI. It has been established thus that 1) Jeremy/MegaMind/MildMouse23/Imelda is a pathological liar, 2) he is arrogant, 3) abusive as evident in his constant gaslighting, 4) has the inability to function as a normal person on this forum, 5) could have prevented all of this had he simply apologized when asked months ago in the original thread and even could have stopped doing so here when requested much earlier, but refuses to do so. 

What has been revealed especially of note is that:

• Kostas saw more power in his native culture as opposed to the limitations of learning from a reluctant school (as noted by Starjumper),
  • Jim was so desperate that he was planning on getting plastic surgery and spending time in tanning salons to look Asian and go back to the school in Java,
  • Jim was given a response in his letter begging John Chang to teach him more to instead go learn from a nature spirit (to which Jeremy instead says that John never said anything about learning from fairies which is a lot different form nature spirits), 
  • Above point contradicts WMP statement that they are rationalist freethinkers and often atheists because they don't believe in such things in spite of the school being overseen by ancestral spirits and JC's communion with nature spirits and other entities, as well as his own paranormal experiences
  • The WMP group is so desperate to learn more that they are attempting to fund a Chinese member to go infiltrate the group and get more instructions from the school in Java so that they can learn more beyond 2b,
  • They do require money from members of their group, charging fees to get a watermarked video of 2b from a third party and insisting that they sign an NDA so that they can sue anyone for leaking information, 
  • They prefer to create a non-subtle implication that they see themselves as members of the Mo Pai lineage, creating a false equivalence of being students of westerners who allegedly were more advanced than ASian members and preserving what was taught even if the school does not want or acknowledge them, continuously avoiding direct questions from Walker about whether or not they are part of the lineage,
  • He claims that all learning can be done regardless of being official members or students because information is information, and proudly uses his example of tutoring people in mathematics in high school and college, but refuses to see the false equivalence logical fallacy he is employing,

I will now add final additional information that at least one suicide has occurred in their group due to the psychosis that develops from practicing the Mo Pai unsupervised, and allegedly there have been more. Multiple cases of psychoses have arisen in the group, to the point that whatever conflict they create on this forum is far less than the conflict they deal with in their own forum, both from rejecting people who wish to join their group to fighting amongst themselves when some members have stalked others, including breaking into someone's house to get the instructions for the apocryphal level 3 and threatening them. 

With the above information, there are only two words for prospective students or cult members of the WMP group: caveat emptor.

Use the above information at your own discernment and know what kind of unethical and mentally unstable group you will associate with, as well as the dangers of enhancing pre-existing issues into greater psychoses through unsupervised practice of the Mo Pai.

EDIT: and for everything that was mentioned here that Jeremy claims is not true, let him and his fellow acolytes deal with explaining to future members when they have to pay for the 2b video how he lied here saying it isn’t true, among other revelations.

You should have apologized when you had the chance...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It has been established at this point that: 

I. MegaMind, a.k.a MildMouse23, a.k.a. LyingRatBastard a.k.a. MediocreMind, a.k.a. MegaDump, a.k.a. Jeremy, a.k.a. Imelda, and all other alternate aliases identifying him, initiated conflict in the initial thread by creating a new thread and calling me out, which under the old rules, was unacceptable.

II. He refused to answer many direct questions I asked (especially about learning from video if you have learning disabilities or are not a native speaker of the language), forced the topic to be about Mo Pai, edited out his mention of Mo Pai when I warned him not to mention it, lied about never mentioning it first, claimed liminal_luke mentioned it first, then insists I am only upset that I "lost an argument" while ignoring the fact that I explained many times that I am upset for above reasons, especially in light of the fact (and one can consult former member ilovecoffee too) that I was advocating for the WMP group and trying to support their interests in no Mo Pai discussion here. Instead, he chose to assume I was attacking his group and practice when the original issue was about videos and learning from them, ignoring my support for the group in spite of their history.

III. He refuses to apologize for any of the impious behavior as mentioned above, while being dismissive and saying "There is nothing to apologize for" and "If you say so" or "k". 

IV. All attempts to get any semblance of an answer from him leads to copy and paste, contradict and paste non-answers, refusing to answer directly or completely changing the exact statement being said to become a form of gaslighting and creating this idea that people are abusing him more than is actually true. Example: if one talks about paying to send a member of their group of Chinese heritage to go to Java to learn more and send it back to them, he changes the quote to reflect that they are not paying the CIA to go infiltrate the group. 

V. He refuses to answer simple questions, but will immediately answer what Walker has above described so eloquently, even what has not been asked of him. 

VI. It has been established thus that 1) Jeremy/MegaMind/MildMouse23/Imelda is a pathological liar, 2) he is arrogant, 3) abusive as evident in his constant gaslighting, 4) has the inability to function as a normal person on this forum, 5) could have prevented all of this had he simply apologized when asked months ago in the original thread and even could have stopped doing so here when requested much earlier, but refuses to do so. 

What has been revealed especially of note is that:

• Kostas saw more power in his native culture as opposed to the limitations of learning from a reluctant school (as noted by Starjumper),
  • Jim was so desperate that he was planning on getting plastic surgery and spending time in tanning salons to look Asian and go back to the school in Java,
  • Jim was given a response in his letter begging John Chang to teach him more to instead go learn from a nature spirit (to which Jeremy instead says that John never said anything about learning from fairies which is a lot different form nature spirits), 
  • Above point contradicts WMP statement that they are rationalist freethinkers and often atheists because they don't believe in such things in spite of the school being overseen by ancestral spirits and JC's communion with nature spirits and other entities, as well as his own paranormal experiences
  • The WMP group is so desperate to learn more that they are attempting to fund a Chinese member to go infiltrate the group and get more instructions from the school in Java so that they can learn more beyond 2b,
  • They do require money from members of their group, charging fees to get a watermarked video of 2b from a third party and insisting that they sign an NDA so that they can sue anyone for leaking information, 
  • They prefer to create a non-subtle implication that they see themselves as members of the Mo Pai lineage, creating a false equivalence of being students of westerners who allegedly were more advanced than ASian members and preserving what was taught even if the school does not want or acknowledge them, continuously avoiding direct questions from Walker about whether or not they are part of the lineage. 
  • He claims that all learning can be done regardless of being official members or students because information is information, and proudly uses his example of tutoring people in mathematics in high school and college, but refuses to see the false equivalence logical fallacy he is employing. 

I will now add final additionally information that at least one suicide has occurred in their group due to the psychosis that develops from practicing the Mo Pai unsupervised, and allegedly there have been more. Multiple cases of psychoses have arisen in the group, to the point that whatever conflict they create on this forum is far less than the conflict they deal with in their own forum, both from rejecting people who wish to join their group to fighting amongst themselves when some members have stalked others, including breaking into someone's house to get the instructions for the apocryphal level 3 and threatening them. 

With the above information, there are only two words for prospective students or cult members of the WMP group: caveat emptor.

Use the above information at your own discernment and know what kind of unethical and mentally unstable group you will associate with, as well as the dangers of enhancing pre-existing issues into greater psychoses through unsupervised practice of the Mo Pai.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

His new strategy amounts to

「i know you are but what am i」的圖片搜尋結果

Good job, MegaMind. The line of people wanting to sign up for your cult is now winding around the block. You're gonna need to go to Home Depot and buy some more wire soon. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, dawei said:

So you cannot accuse me of knowing your group.  I have no idea who is in your group.   Practice well. 

So I was not around for this, but I am told it was a pretty big deal back in the day.

Evidently there was a member here on thedaobums, who was also a member of Ken's old public forum.

He used the same username on both.

He made comments about you on Ken's public forum which to be honest were very harsh, but the point being they were made on a different forum.

Narew was banned from thedaobums for things he said on Ken's forum.

On 10/29/2014 at 9:30 PM, dawei said:

Narew is banned.

I received a link to show his feeling of TTB.

It seems this board is not where he wants to be anyways.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, MegaMind said:

There are many members of this forum that are members in our group.

I can't answer your question as to who because of this.

Its great that there are members of your group here.  Hopefully they're writing and discussing the 1,000 things we chew the fat about here.. giving there opinions on cultivation etc.,  

Maybe you should see what they're doing and for a month or two act like them.  Give up the joys of this thread and blend in a bit.  Let this thread die.. if you stop giving it air, thats what'll happen.  It'll float down the 1st page and then several pages,  til its gone. 

Its been getting more and more ridiculous in its attacks and defenses.   It peaked at page 4 and going down hill ever since.  Consider leaving it alone for a week or 2, my guess is, without your daily input, it'll die.  Megamind, Its continuation is in your hands.  Read over it, see if its worth another 52 pages of your time.  Sooner or later, real life will demand you spend time on something better. 

• Like 2