7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You cant stand criticizm or what? Why are you coming here then at all?

We are here mainly just to defend ourselves, our practice, and our teachers.

19 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

At the moment we know of no systems besides Mo Pai and Tummo documented on camera with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

If you know of such evidence for another art, please let us know.

I named a few. Kundalini Yoga?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I named a few. Kundalini Yoga?

Instead of naming arts, perhaps present some evidence for them?

48 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

At the moment we know of no systems besides Mo Pai and Tummo documented on camera with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

Did anyone ever tell you that you are idiots?  

Blind idiots

• Like 2

Well kids, it isn't a fundamentalist religion, it's a fundamentalist cult.  Just be aware, that people who are attracted to their bullshit will likewise be fundamentalists.  Fundamentalists stand out as being blind, and if they join the cult they deserve what they get.  The blind leading the blind.

Just let it go.

I wish that the lying freak would be ejected from the forum.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well kids, it isn't a fundamentalist religion, it's a fundamentalist cult.  Just be aware, that people who are attracted to their bullshit will likewise be fundamentalists.  Fundamentalists stand out as being blind, and if they join the cult they deserve what they get.  The blind leading the blind.

Just let it go.

I wish that the lying freak would be ejected from the forum.

We are a group of rational freethinkers.

We encourage skeptics to practice and see for themselves.

We want people to base their beliefs on their own observations, and on the best evidence available to them.

We do not want anyone accepting anything as true based on someone else's personal testimony, because a book says so, or on faith.

We do not worship any humans, demigods, gods, goddesses, demons, spirits, etc.

No one is required to pay homage to anything or anyone.

We do not charge money, and we do not accept donations.

In our opinion this makes us as anti-cult as it gets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

Instead of naming arts, perhaps present some evidence for them?

For your rational mind to grind away on. This book details cases of the rainbow body phenomenon which is being well researched. There are many that reveal their findings to the general public with the intention that such knowledge will be of benefit. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X2E2VPI/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MegaMind said:

In a private forum, without any hostile members this is possible.

In a private forum, without any hostile members people who expect yes/no answers to yes/no questions, this is possible.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Where did you get this from, internal mopai forum? :lol:

From John Chang and Michael Jordan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Where did you get this from, internal mopai forum? :lol:

For whatever it is worth, I usually find what I want even if it is a deep buried secret. It is a Scorpio technique. :lol:

Looking forward to the WMP reaction.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllll nawwwww!

I thought the whole "copper wire in the butt" thing was just you guys joking!!!

It's actually in their secret forum instructions?

Wtf?

Without making sure that you are grounded at the perineum point during borderline state, focused concentration your effort will also be wasted. This is because your access to Yin Qi has been cut off. Without the equal flow of both Yin and Yang entering your body, you won't be able to cultivate period. Grounding is essential. In order to make sure that you are grounded you can either sit outside on the ground or use a grounding wire. Ask for details if you are interested in the grounding wire.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:05 AM, GSmaster said:

Rather than buying the forum they should buy a device from @GSmaster auto mode charge LDT. You won't need to meditate, as you don't have meditation skills either way.

Normally it is put on belly or projected via magic array. But for wimps I will even modify device to suit your specifications, connection will be through dense copper cable inserted into a hole in the body closest to LDT.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:02 AM, ralis said:

Given the extreme voltage WMP deals with high voltage/amperage transmission cables are the best! :lol:

High-Extra-High-Voltage-Transmission-Thu

Also from the document...

There is no way to really tell when you hit level 2, the only sure way to know is to log 4000 hours in real meditation.

Yeah, guys, if only you could buy this forum, force everybody in the world to practice Nopai, and... Well, what then? Thicker and thicker wires? 

「world's thickest wire」的圖片搜尋結果

"When you're ready for one of these bad boys in your huiyin you're just about at Level 2-B..."  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Wtf?

Yeah, guys, if only you could buy this forum, force everybody in the world to practice Nopai, and... Well, what then? Thicker and thicker wires? 

That size of wire may not be enough. :lol:

• Haha 2

Hmm, you're right, I just got to chapter 2 of the secret document and saw the following:

Behold, my minions, an ancient photograph of Master MegaloBrain and the legendary LEVEL 72 GROUNDING CABLE OF YORE!!!! We all rationally thinking to want this! We must have more bake sales, then all bases are belonging to us, and Sean will be rich, and we will be grounded, people in the world can everything change when they know our width, Long Live Latveria!

「golden gate bridge cable cross section」的圖片搜尋結果

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MegaMind said:

@MegaMind 

Speaking seriously about tummo and Wim Hoff, scientific research has not shown any serious results. I looked at the results of one study of Wim Hoff and it said that he was just really a seasoned person.

with regard to the study of tummo, it’s quite difficult to find real practitioners and the problem is that many of them do not want to participate in the study for some personal reasons.

Of the people whom scientists found in Tibet, about 20 people were tested, they really dried wet beds, but not all. it also turned out that most of them were seasoned people. but their most important technique was that in a sitting position, they pressed the femoral arteries with their fists of their hands and held the blood in the body, then they released their hands from their hips and warm blood with pressure followed in the limb. thus, they maintained body temperature, and sometimes heated by several degrees.

With technologies from the Mo Pai, you need to be very careful, because without knowing just a few nuances, you can really hurt yourself and this applies to the whole organism.

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You said it changes lives but dont say how.

What exactly changed in your life practicing 2b?

Why would ppl want to try your practice.

If you are not even able to formulate what it gives?

They join the zerg. Live for the swarm! :lol:

On a more serious tone, I am getting very worried about how their answers become uniform and repetitive like they are drones or something.

Combined with the fact that they claim to be ex-atheists i am starting to believe that they have fallen victim to a very powerful entity or astral parasite.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walker said:

Wtf?

This seems to be from a public forum run by someone else years ago, and just general information from the Magus of Java.

We do not put wires up our butts.

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

We do not put wires up our butts.

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Walker said:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

On 1/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, MegaMind said:

"P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?"

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

Edited by MegaMind

On 1/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, MegaMind said:

"P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?"

Both John and Kosta were legitimate students.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

John and Kosta were. This does not make you legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

You are not wanted or accepted my the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

Someone seems to be feeding you lots of misinformation.

We do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

11 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Someone seems to be feeding you lots of misinformation.

We do not charge anyone anything, nor accept donations.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, MegaMind said:

Both John and Kosta were legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1