Wimp recap.

It is not a Taoist system

It is not nei kung

John Chang is not an immortal

Jim and Kostas were not students because each of the exercises can be learned in ONLY a couple of minutes, and Jim's very bad posture in his photo explanations showed that he received no corrections from the teacher.

The Wimps only know 3% of Mo Pai, which is useless.

John Chang was fired for teaching Westerners.

Jim and Kostas did not have permission to teach anything of the system.

The second exercise, which uses high pressure techniques (Grunting) is very bad for health and is a serious misapplication of the principles.

The Indonesian Mo Pai students hate the Wimps for what they are doing.

All known practitioners got prostate cancer, which is rather easy to prevent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Here is a post which actually supplies the reasoning for grounding at the perineum:

During meditation if grounded at the perineum point you will gather an equal amount of yin chi to the amount of yang chi you gather.  

That is only because the Mo Pai system is so deficient.  Any half ass moving chi kung, done standing, can be used to flow all the yin chi that is needed.  Obviously the Wimps don't have this.

16 hours ago, MegaMind said:

This I believe was a forum run by Ken, he is doing his own thing now with another forum.

The information you posted here seems to me like just general information pulled from the magus of java.

Do you know Ken's new forum URL?

You realize at least 5 people were in that document including MPG.   I think it actually reads a good FAQ.  

Are you denying that those 5 were just using general information for practice and not the same as you?  

They have all been on here to claim the same practice as you but they talked a little more details.

Edited by dawei

12 hours ago, ilumairen said:

You will have a hard time with the wire thing, since a former member wrote personally with a long term trusted member that he indeed did incorporate the use of a wire in his practice, and now there is documentation supporting such use.

11 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Here's an open post regarding sitting upon a wire (assuming here there is no insertion)...

... but the point remains this forum has been hearing about wires for some time now, and it isn't something a few "mean spirited" people made up to discredit anyone.

(To be clear, there isn't always insertion, although the perineum certainly seems to be the overall preferred point of contact, and hence the long running jokes..)

11 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Here is a post which actually supplies the reasoning for grounding at the perineum:

11 hours ago, ralis said:

Our bodies are already grounded to the earth's  electromagnetic field. And, any further belief in some sort of wiring which is believed to obtain a better connection is unfounded. Learning to use it takes work since there are no shortcuts.

He told me I needed to be sitting on the ground; he could tell because I didn't have enough “yin” in me when he checked me out. I had been practicing inside a mobile home I was living in temporarily next to the house I was building. It was about three feet above the ground. He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

-Seeking The Master Of Mo Pai Jim McMillan

Sonofthegods has never been a member of our group, if he likes to stick wires in his butt, attribute that to him and not us.

Next Jim was instructed by John to sit on the ground, and so he used a tent with the bottom cut out of it.

He asked John what he should do if it was raining, snowing, or too cold outside to practice.

John told him he could use a grounding rod, and a grounding wire.

John never told Jim to stick a wire up his butt, or to his perineum.

We do not sit on wires, nor stick them up our butts.

Edited by MegaMind

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Wimp recap.

It is not a Taoist system

It is not nei kung

John Chang is not an immortal

Jim and Kostas were not students because each of the exercises can be learned in ONLY a couple of minutes, and Jim's very bad posture in his photo explanations showed that he received no corrections from the teacher.

The Wimps only know 3% of Mo Pai, which is useless.

John Chang was fired for teaching Westerners.

Jim and Kostas did not have permission to teach anything of the system.

The second exercise, which uses high pressure techniques (Grunting) is very bad for health and is a serious misapplication of the principles.

The Indonesian Mo Pai students hate the Wimps for what they are doing.

All known practitioners got prostate cancer, which is rather easy to prevent.

"All known practitioners got prostate cancer, which is rather easy to prevent."

It is not known what type of cancer John has, Lawrence Blair did not specify.

There were rumors of Kosta having prostate cancer, but this has never been confirmed.

Remember they started rumors John was dead, Jim faked his own death, and now they are claiming Jim had plastic surgery and was told to talk to faeries.

Don't believe everything that you hear.

Jim's cancer was linked specifically to his agent orange exposure.

1 hour ago, dawei said:

Do you know Ken's new forum URL?

You realize at least 5 people were in that document including MPG.   I think it actually reads a good FAQ.  

Are you denying that those 5 were just using general information for practice and not the same as you?  

They have all been on here to claim the same practice as you but they talked a little more details.

The document was taken from an open and public forum Ken ran years ago, the points are basically just pointing out things in the Magus of Java.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Pathetic Lies again.

Kosta himself is talking and is source of information.

Jim thought to make plastic surgery, nobody said he underwent one, twisting facts here from liar.

He was told to talk to nature spirits, as some of those spirits rule mopai school.

JC whatever the evidence from your dumb scientists, however, he obeys spirits commands.

Jim bla bla sad lies again and excuses

What a coincidence you get cancer in the area close to LDT that you are working with really.

"Kosta himself is talking and is source of information."

Link?

Just now, GSmaster said:

My first Qigong teacher talked a lot about master telepaths from india, who did telepathy regularly straight to the brain cancer. Both.

?

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

My first Qigong teacher talked a lot about master telepaths from india, who did telepathy regularly straight to the brain cancer. Both.

‘Would you elaborate on that? Straight to the brain cancer?

31 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Remember they started rumors John was dead, Jim faked his own death, and now they are claiming Jim had plastic surgery and was told to talk to faeries.

You are a filthy liar. No where was it said that he got plastic surgery, what was said was that he was planning to get it. 

You have letters as well of John telling Jim to go learn from a nature spirit, not fairies.

You are a pathological liar and distorting everything being said. Quit smoking pot and messing up your life in that trailer where you sit and troll all day here--pot is bad for internal practices, especially ones stolen from a school whose lineage you don't even belong to, Jeremy Imelda. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You are a filthy liar. No where was it said that he got plastic surgery, what was said was that he was planning to get it. 

You have letters as well of John telling Jim to go learn from a nature spirit, not fairies.

You are a pathological liar and distorting everything being said. Quit smoking pot and messing up your life in that trailer where you sit and troll all day here--pot is bad for internal practices, especially ones stolen from a school whose lineage you don't even belong to, Jeremy Imelda. 

Jim did not get plastic surgery.

John did not write to Jim telling him to go talk to fairies.

I don't smoke pot.

I don't live in a trailer.

My name is not Jeremy, or Imelda.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Jim did not get plastic surgery.

John did not write to Jim telling him to go talk to fairies.

I don't smoke pot.

My name is not Jeremy, or Imelda.

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine.

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We do not sit on wires, nor stick them up our butts.

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine (not that I am implying that it was me who put the wire in your butt--that part wasn't me!).

Ok, let's get back to square one, then. I will ask a very simple and straightforward question. If you can give me a simple and straightforward answer, why, we can be finished here! I will then take leave of this thread and cease addressing you here.

The question:

Are you and members of your forum members of the Mopai lineage that John Chang of Indonesia belongs to?

• Like 1

Just now, Walker said:

I see. Perhaps this is all really just one great misunderstanding, and perhaps most of the fault for that is mine (not that I am implying that it was me who put the wire in your butt--that part wasn't me!).

The question:

On 1/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, MegaMind said:

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, MegaMind said:

"P.S. don't you find it creeeepy and fraudy that he won't even answer this one eensy weensy basic question, hmmmmm?"

Both Jim and Kosta were legitimate students.

Many in our group were legitimate students of either Kosta or Jim.

This is how knowledge is transmitted, from teacher to student.

At one point every teacher was themselves a student.

The teachings we preserve come directly from John himself.

If you were racially and ethnically Chinese and were accepted into the Indonesian school you would get the exact same information.

The only difference is that we only have access to levels 1, 2a, and 2b, whereas the Indonesian students have access to all levels up to 72 if they are able to reach the level of fusion.

You asked for a simple and straight forward answer, and this is the best one I can give to you.

John and Kosta were. This does not make you legitimate students.

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You are not wanted or accepted by the school in Java. You are not official members. You are not Chicago Bulls. You are dense as hell. 

How much do you charge people to watermark the video for 2b? Who is the lawyer who drafted the NDA? 

We don't charge anyone anything, nor accept any type of donation.

Just now, MegaMind said:

You are a filthy liar, Jeremy Imelda. No where was it said that he got plastic surgery, what was said was that he was planning to get it. 

You keep saying that someone said you're working with the CIA to infiltrate Mo Pai when all that was said was you were paying a Chinese member to infiltrate the school and send your group the teachings.

You are a pathological liar and distorting everything being said.

All this could have been prevented had you not been stupid in the original thread and apologized to me, but you're too proud and sure of yourself.

Quit smoking pot and messing up your life in that trailer where you sit and troll all day here--pot is bad for internal practices, especially ones stolen from a school whose lineage you don't even belong to, Jeremy Imelda. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

You are a filthy liar, Jeremy Imelda. No where was it said that he got plastic surgery, what was said was that he was planning to get it. 

You keep saying that someone said you're working with the CIA to infiltrate Mo Pai when all that was said was you were paying a Chinese member to infiltrate the school and send your group the teachings.

All this could have been prevented had you not been stupid in the original thread and apologized to me, but you're too proud and sure of yourself.

Quit smoking pot and messing up your life in that trailer where you sit and troll all day here--pot is bad for internal practices, especially ones stolen from a school whose lineage you don't even belong to, Jeremy Imelda. 

Jim didn't plastic surgery.

John didn't tell Jim to go talk to fairies.

We aren't working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

I don't smoke pot.

My name is not Jeremy, nor Imelda.

We do not charge anyone, anything, nor accept any type of donations.

Just now, MegaMind said:

I don't smoke pot.

Stop copying and pasting and copying and pasting and contradicting and pasting.

• Like 2

Just now, Earl Grey said:

This is key.

Even if your information was wrong, you never said Jimmers got plastic surgery.

Over, and over, and over again in this thread you have clearly said you heard he was planning to get it. Over and over again you have clarified that.

But @MegaMind ceaselessly attempts to gaslight you--and by extension, gaslight anybody reading this thread--by accusing you of saying something you never said. 

Like most people so low as to stoop to gaslighting, MegaMind also displays a victim complex. By accusing you of saying something you did not, he tries to garner sympathy for himself and make it appear as though he is being unfairly attacked.

At the end of the day I will not allow him the joy of painting himself as victim here (although, to be certain, there has been name-calling, mockery, and outright verbal assault), because it has been his choice to lie, obfuscate, try to hide behind sophistry, gaslight, and so on. It is also his choice to stop all of that and be an honest man. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Walker said:

This is key.

Over, and over, and over again in this thread you have clearly said you heard he was planning to get it. Over and over again you have clarified that.

But @MegaMind ceaselessly attempts to gaslight you--and by extension, gaslight anybody reading this thread--by accusing you of saying something you never said. 

Like most people so low as to stoop to gaslighting, MegaMind also displays a victim complex. By accusing you of saying something you did not, he tries to garner sympathy for himself and make it appear as though he is being unfairly attacked.

And he can stop it anytime by owning it and stoping with the gaslighting, which even ilumairen noticed.

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

At the end of the day I will not allow him the joy of painting himself as victim here (although, to be certain, there has been name-calling, mockery, and outright verbal assault), because it has been his choice to lie, obfuscate, try to hide behind sophistry, gaslight, and so on. It is also his choice to stop all of that and be an honest man. 

We did call him names, but even then, he exaggerated it to sound worse than what was said. What's worse is the rampant homophobia he displays by immediately insisting he's straight and not acknowledging the question of whether or not his group allows gays and trans folks. 

No one actually outright said "You're gay" (aside from someone saying he should grind his boyfriend instead of grinding copy and paste responses or me saying that I bet he would love to rub sticks in the forest with JC in reference to the fire video). 

He can't even answer a simple question if he is a member of the Chicago Bulls Mo Pai school in Java, and ignores everything else such as my own question months ago about learning from video for people with disabilities, nor can he answer the above if they allows gays or trans folks into the WMP group, while insisting that he himself is a supporter of gay rights. 

The worst kind of homophobe: declaring himself to personally be okay with gays, but refusing to stick up for them when there's outright bigotry against them in his own group because he's only interested in himself. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I don't smoke pot.

「voight kampff test leon」的圖片搜尋結果

相關圖片

「leon kowalski blade runner」的圖片搜尋結果

「leon kowalski blade runner」的圖片搜尋結果

「are you a replicant blade runner」的圖片搜尋結果

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Stop copying and pasting and copying and pasting and contradicting and pasting.

7 minutes ago, Walker said:

This is key.

He didn't get plastic surgery nor did he attempt to get plastic surgery.

We aren't paying a Chinese member to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

I don't smoke pot.