mindtooloud

Shortcut to enlightenment

Who is the perfect Muslim? Who's the Muslim that should be taken as an example of rightful living?

you'd probably have to look for 'muslim heretics' to find him/them. jesus was a jewish heretic, buddha was a hindu heretic, meister eckhart was excomunicated and the list can go on.

because all roads lead to rome, there are mystics (over)coming from all religions and often times, when they rise above the lines of separation, their own religion sees them as a threat and discards them.

Who is the perfect Muslim? Who's the Muslim that should be taken as an example of rightful living?

Don't know about perfect, but I'm sure we could come up with hundreds of millions who are excellent examples of rightful living.  If you don't believe that you should visit a mosque, get to know more Muslims.   

• Like 1

According to the Quran, the perfect Muslim is prophet Mohammed: it's stated several times.

Muslims agree and know that this is the correct answer, but they can easily foresee where I'm leading the discussion and they prefer to keep silent.

• Like 1

I found the shortcut to enlightenment after playing monopoly game.  Here is the shortcut I found:  Erase the "Jail" in the game and paint that place as "Enlightenment".  Change the 'chance card' that says "Go directly to Jail....", to "Go directly to Enlightenment....."

There is a very good chance, I could get enlightenment next time I play monopoly.  Monopoly is the shortcut to enlightenment.  Go Monopoly! 

I am redesigning the game; anyone that plays is guaranteed "enlightenment".  If you are interested in this spiropoly ("spiritual monopoly"), please visit the website I am creating, pay the one time discounted price of 5 million dollars (I will settle for $5, if that is what you can afford) by Paypal Rippal to get the game. Free standard shipping within milky way galaxy.  :lol:

Forgot to mention: The redesigned 'chance card' will awaken your Kundalini safely and make it go through the roof in under 5 milli seconds, landing you in "Enlightenment".  Satisfaction Guaranteed.  Full refund if it takes you more than 5 milli seconds to get to "Enlightenment".

Business certified by EESSBB  (Exploit Enlightenment Shortcut Seekers Business Bureau)

Edited by Cauvery
  • Like 1

Enlightenment is a direction, not a long road

So there is no shortcut

Only changing the direction inside

And see nothing inside....

If you keep on watch outside, you feel "you" are exist

And you want to find a way to chage yourself

But when you keep on watching inside, what did you find?

Body? Feeling? Thinking? Illusion? ......

• Like 1

I found the shortcut to enlightenment after playing monopoly game.  Here is the shortcut I found:  Erase the "Jail" in the game and paint that place as "Enlightenment".  Change the 'chance card' that says "Go directly to Jail....", to "Go directly to Enlightenment....."

There is a very good chance, I could get enlightenment next time I play monopoly.  Monopoly is the shortcut to enlightenment.  Go Monopoly! 

I am redesigning the game; anyone that plays is guaranteed "enlightenment".  If you are interested in this spiropoly ("spiritual monopoly"), please visit the website I am creating, pay the one time discounted price of 5 million dollars (I will settle for $5, if that is what you can afford) by Paypal Rippal to get the game. Free standard shipping within milky way galaxy.  :lol:

Forgot to mention: The redesigned 'chance card' will awaken your Kundalini safely and make it go through the roof in under 5 milli seconds, landing you in "Enlightenment".  Satisfaction Guaranteed.  Full refund if it takes you more than 5 milli seconds to get to "Enlightenment".

Business certified by EESSBB  (Exploit Enlightenment Shortcut Seekers Business Bureau)

Did you check out their rating? I think it is less than stellar. 

(I am sharing this secret with you, don't tell anyone.  If people really cared about rating, I would be out of business, long time back. :angry:  )

If you are in doubt read the testimony of the people that got "enlightenment" through our game within the past 24 hours.  There are 5000 pages of testimony from people we regard highly.  Have you heard my speeches in YuuToobe?  If you did, you won't raise such doubts.  Shortcut Enlightenment is not for people that ask question like you.  You are just not fit yet.  I suggest you start working by listening to my speeches and reading the testimonies.  We convince most people. 

And yes, within one day we got so many orders for our redesigned monopoly game, that can give instant "Enlightenment".  We are revising the program, per the requests that poured in.  To provide ongoing support on "Enlightenment", we are offering monthly services. 

All service packages will auto-renew until you cancel, (auto-pay through Paypal Rippal), if you cancel anytime you will get refund for the remainder, but you have to return the game & "enlightenment" in original condition.   :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)  Monthly service - - $125K (- will settle for $1  if that is what you  can afford)

2) Three months discounted service - $335K  (or $3)

3) Our most popular deep discounted 1 year package -  $1 million (or $10)

All packages require the initial one time purchase of the game mentioned above.

If you are still unwilling to cough up the money, then I appeal to your nobility.  Look at it this way.  If one million of you buy the  the game, "I" will get enlightened forever.   And share it to you all.  Plus 0.00001% of your contributions go to the needy.  (That is a noble cause, isn't it?)  For ease of readability, I took off 50 zeroes from the 0.00001% above, for complete details, refer to terms and conditions, if you manage to find/read it.

We are excited to announce, we just got certified by MKFSB (Monthly Keep-on-hook Forever Service Bureau)

Edited by Cauvery
  • Like 1

If your looking for enlightenment have you tried the Yoga supply store?  

I think I saw some next to the Yoga pants and Yoga mats but I am not sure how much it cost. A friend of mine said to make sure it is not heavy, it should feel very light or it is fake enlightenment.

Enlightenment is not far away it should be very very close to you so buy local. The carbon foot print of those searching for something so close maybe one of the many reasons for global warming.

If you find some enlightenment that is free you will not be supporting your governments agenda with possible criminal implications so be careful.

Illusion considered bad and enlightenment considered good but that is not as good as forgetting them both and living in the Tao beyond all borders and separated thoughts.

• Like 1

If your looking for enlightenment have you tried the Yoga supply store?  

I heard they have a sale of the last year supply. And if you buy two, you get third one for free. Good as christmas stocking stuffings:P 

When you said "shortcut to enlightment", this video popped into my mind. If you would like, order around 100-200 mgs of 5-Meo-DMT and see your results. :D

bullshit seems to never end.

LSD thumbprint might be.

For me, I wouldn't like to say "enlightment" but I do remember when I was a child, reincarnation made sense to me.

Then in 2016 I read a lot about buddhism and indian / kundalini texts, about reincarnation.

I was right! At least, I think.

And it brought me a great deal of peace.

Even if this life goes terribly for me...I will get another one!

No shortcuts and let alone enlightenment. It's all about improving a little bit better every day. Polishing the imperfections of the MIND.

Pursuing enlightenment is only pursuing another object of the mind to grasp on. You'll certainly enlighten the EGO that way and eventually burn out like a dry sultana.

• Like 2

Whats the rush :

You believe this is a one-shot deal and you are confined to your current meat-suit?
  • Like 1

Humans may really reborn having an animal' s body, maybe not as dull as say a cow or ant, but monkey perhaps?☺

Is that what you believe?