Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Not good to vote in a way that makes you feel like that.

Yea... maybe future voting locations should be setup near a church or just in them  :P

• Like 4

Yea... maybe future voting locations should be setup near a church or just in them  :P

Ideally with waterfalls located at the exit...

shinto-misogi.jpg

• Like 6

My self prescribed treatment will be equal parts kombucha, vodka and sleep.

I'll learn the results tomorrow.

No matter who becomes president... I don't sense many 'winners' in this process.

G'night Bums... keep your monkey mind to a minimum and your heart wide open.

• Like 2

You stick around here enough, you get to know people.  Well, it feels that way anyway.  And one of the things I`ve learned, especially this election season, is that smart good-hearted people can have political beliefs that differ from my own.  I have great respect for many Bums here, thoughtful people that know a lot and want the best for our world -- even when their understanding of what that "best" would look like is starkly different.

These are so many Bums I consider my friends though almost all of them aren`t on my formal "friends" list.  They are people who I believe want the best for our world and they include Bums across the political spectrum.

Your votes may differ but I`ve learned from each of you.  And that ends this Kum Ba Ya moment. 

Thanks for listening.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 8

I don't know much about how the voting works, but it looks like a bit of a spanking - a greater majority than Brexit, this was not expected - well, not by most people.

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 2

A great victory friends, the power of informed individuals and alternative media! against a hideously corrupt system, mainstream media with billions of $ at it's disposal, here is to prosperity, truth and justice.e2ea87f3b9a4e8476de097e293038770.jpg

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 4

So would this still have happened if it hadn't been Hilary as the Democratic challenger? Yes. ie, I don't think another candidate with out her history would have won either. No Democrat would have won this, there is a real ground swelling that Trump tap into.

• Like 1

But the pollsters are getting it totally wrong. I actually thought the Latino vote would block Trump, but, despite Brexit, the pollsters still made a big miscalculation. Is there something more sinister going on underneath it? You can get any result you want from a poll depending on how you conduct it - hmmmmmm.

• Like 1

But the pollsters are getting it totally wrong. I actually thought the Latino vote would block Trump, but, despite Brexit, the pollsters still made a big miscalculation. Is there something more sinister going on underneath it? You can get any result you want from a poll depending on how you conduct it - hmmmmmm.

Read 'Mobocracy' if you want to understand this phenomenon. Polls are used to get across messages. It has been this way since Edward Bernays saw how the crowd could be utiled. However, what seems to have been misunderstood is the contribution the Internet has made to breaking down the old messaging systems predicated on newspapers and the television. It is not so much the case that he who has the money controls the country, but he who has the media-music, social media, publishing, tv, radio, films-that controls the country. This is the reason why politicians are desperate to shackle the Internet for their own purposes. Those that grasp the power of this relatively recent phenomena can message in a way never considered possible.

• Like 2

Well, people are finding out television media has been lying about the election.

We will spend much time consoling people over this in the coming months.

There is only one race.  That is the human race.

• Like 3

Alright I am here to eat my crow.

I thought Hillary was a shoe in for the Presidency. Karl you were correct it is like Brexit except Trump will really happen.

PS. I like it rare please :)

PSS LMAO on election fraud.

Edited by blackstar212
  • Like 2

Alright I am here to eat my crow.

I thought Hillary was a shoe in for the Presidency. Karl you were correct it is like Brexit except Trump will really happen.

PS. I like it rare please :)

PSS LMAO on election fraud.

:-)

Do you think trump is better than hillary? 

AS we know that, the president is just a representer of his party and even tho presidents have changed, the overall mindset of economy and country management still the same. 

but i think maybe trump is better, since he is stupid and more likely to be honest unlike hillary who acts and hide stuff while acting all angel and that she is good... hillary may be racist but hiding it, but trump due to his stupidity, he was honest.

but does that mean, that a big part of the Americans are racists against islam, african american, and accept/see the personality of trump and the way he thinks is the best and as a leader of USA? 

I do understand that he played with fears of people from immigrants, islams, and other stuff... also Nationalism like how it was used in UK in order to motivate people to separate from the EU because they want to preserve their culture and identity.

are we headed toward an area of racism, nationalism, narcissism = separation ?

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-supporters-burn-american-flag-riot-threaten-to-kill-trump-after-losing-election/

Hillary supporters show their true ugly face!

More proof that mostly the mentally ill and emotionally unstable voted for Hillary.

I hope that these criminally insane lunatics who call for murder go straight to prison where they belong!

hating is not healthy.

Edited by Shad282
  • Like 1