Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

I could have posted different texts, I figured Alex Jones did a good overview on this though.

This type of stuff has been going on for a long time, very happy knowledge of it is starting to get into the mainstream.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

I wonder if the fact that two families have run the us government for 20 of the last 28 years and more than likely the next 4 would be considered "conspiracy"? No, nothing to see here, move along.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 3

How did they review 650000 emails in 9 days but it took them over a year to review 60,000? Don't ask too many questions I guess. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

• Like 4

Its pretty obvious they only opened the case so that they could finally close it before her being president. So that she looks good coming into presidency. This government is so corrupt it's insane. 

• Like 2

The Clinton Foundation robbed Haiti! They build the Haitians Soccerfields! In otherwords they spent 3 million dollars on some cut grass with some bleachers...who knows where the rest of the money went. 

• Like 3

WASHINGTON, D.C. — A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.  http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

• Like 2

<addon Bax the 'slow grind into collapse'.. is that really happening? The recession was bad, 2007-2009 the US was losing 800,000 jobs a month, the stock market was halved, the Financial and Auto industry was on the brink of utter collapse. That was 8 years ago. The recovery has been slow, largely jobless especially the first few years, but it has been real. If things hadn't improved, we'd be in deep deep depression. We're not.

We owe more, but our solvency situation is much better because we're collecting much much more in taxes and interest rates are low. Not ideal, but better then 8 years ago and its been steadily improving. That's not to say another recession won't come along, but boom and bust are the ways of Capitalism. (interesting article and historic perspective on the debt- https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296)

Firstly boom and bust are not the ways of capitalism, they are the ways of financialized centrally planned cronyism.

Secondly, printing 20 Trillion dollars of debt and having a hegemonic dollar can create jobs, low interest rates and a goosed stock market. The problem is one of price distortion and mal-investment. In other words the creation of bubbles in kinds of production, business and jobs that wouldn't exist in a laissez faire capitalist market place.

The Fed has monetised the debt, the result is the destruction of capital formation-the vital component of creative production-and substituted a debt that is now beyond any repayment. To understand this at the micro level you only need to look at the houses at the places where the new money is created. Take California and Washington DC and note that house prices have climbed many times above their original purchase level over the last few years in a stagnant economy. This is virtual wealth. Asset prices do not climb at such a rate in a weak economy, which tells any economist that it is a bubble. That same bubble is in the stock market and in the dollar itself.

The dollar will need to devalue or it will implode, but to devalue requires price inflation and that will then require interest rate hikes to stop inflation getting out of hand and then the debt becomes impossible to pay with default being the only option. The FED is therefore stuck in an escalator of money printing until it accepts that it's run out of bullets. The tipping point comes when the markets lose faith in the Feds ability to continue monetising the debt, the FED cannot raise interest rates or the markets will crash, it cannot keep printing money or the dollar will crash.

This is a no win game, believe it or not the USA is not experiencing a 'recovery' but actually a crack up boom - or an echo from several that went before but each getting progressively weaker. It's Russian roulette and each time the chamber comes up empty there is a sigh of relief and that has turned into a belief that all the chambers are empty, but eventually the day will come when the bullet is found. This current boom is the weakest ever, for the greatest amount of economic damage, it's hard to envisage that the FED will print it's way out of the next unwinding.

Edited by Karl

Comey goes WAY BACK with the Clintons

So as far as he's concerned it doesnt surprise me in the least, this further lawlessness from the FBI.

OK NYPD police Chief, time to live up to your promise.

Too bad my computer isnt powerful enough for that crap or I'd have dug through it too and posted or hosted whatever needed to be done.

Next time someone says the FBI is full of honorable men and women, I will say "FUCK YOU."

If they were, they would go public, spill all, and resign.

Corruption works BECAUSE of the rules. It depends COMPLETELY upon those who will follow the rules to the end, while the corrupted fk their asses RAW.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

How did they review 650000 emails in 9 days but it took them over a year to review 60,000? Don't ask too many questions I guess. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I don't tend to think it is that hard based on a likely algorithm detection based on keywords/phrases and the first step is rather straightforward: Which ones are duplicates.   As they know what they found before, they likely built an algorithm as they want along to continue to process and identify certain issues.   If the number of duplicates is rather small, then that means there are lots of new emails; new ones need review, not duplicates.

I read that a majority are duplicates so there was likely not that much manual review required.

I kind of do the same thing when i need to process lots of data and want to find certain issues... so I can see the possibility in it.

30,000 vs 650,000....duplicates?  seriously?

all they would have had to have done was prove just a single dkim signature was faked, or prove that her private key was stolen.

nope, pedersta didnt want to examine them at all.  the ENTIRE way they have treated these, this whole time, gives the appearance that privately they know they are busted but publicly they have to keep up appearances and deny everything to the hilt, right until the time the handcuffs go on.

and now a preemptive "if you hear something big, be sure to remember its false!"

if anyone had any doubts this was a lawless country before...

well, its not entirely lawless.   just for the oligarchy and their agents.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Already at the bookstores, even

right next to the president trump pile, right?  *guffaw* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

stealconfirmed.jpg

• Like 1

hillary 2.6% pants on fire?

dt 17% pants on fire, 33% false

lol yeah this site is just oh so honest and even handed

70% of respondents to the poll on the page where asked if the person believed anything new was in the weiner emails said nope I dont believe there's anything to see there...well that tells you all you need to know about what the targets audience is and what information they expect to see, based off of hm, who has informed these people.

then you go click on pants on fire rulings....the list is all republicans and or conservatives

nice one, trunk....and you guys say the shit that I post is biased :lol:

yeah....that link is total shite once you start looking at how they rate crap..... curated and then some

"What I have put forward does not add a penny to the debt."  

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 20th, 2016

still "half true" but then says yet, the debt will still grow.  totally fkn dishonest....no wonder you hate trump, trunk....your news sites all tell you to hate him :lol:

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

man they're doing a heck of a job keeping information about the murder of mike and susan brown off the net  (they are...er....were, fbi agents)