Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Wow, Podesta and Hillary and gang talk about "Cheese Pizza" and "Pizza Parties"  A LOT....

• Like 3

Wow, Podesta and Hillary and gang talk about "Cheese Pizza" and "Pizza Parties"  A LOT....

honestly those pizza emails stink, 3 month old pasta leftover from christmas? what the hell are these people up to, eh?

• Like 1

honestly those pizza emails stink, 3 month old pasta leftover from christmas? what the hell are these people up to, eh?

:lol: 

/waits for ralis to show up and say how everyone likes pizza, how can anyone not like pizza, political events usually get pizza, I dont understand, even though I didnt read anything but TDBs posts and Clinton Foundation news feeds...

yeah nobody EVER talks in code, that'd just be weird, right?

some of the conversations I have with my friends, nobody here would have a clue of what we were talking about because its all super colloquialized slang

• Like 3

Does what trouble me? That I don't know or the fact that CNN helped Clinton to beat Sanders? (I just looked it up:) )

Take your pick.

:lol:

/waits for ralis to show up and say how everyone likes pizza, how can anyone not like pizza, political events usually get pizza, I dont understand, even though I didnt read anything but TDBs posts and Clinton Foundation news feeds...

yeah nobody EVER talks in code, that'd just be weird, right?

some of the conversations I have with my friends, nobody here would have a clue of what we were talking about because its all super colloquialized slang

3717995483_2723fdb8aa.jpg

david-icke.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo#

Just make sure you keep it fair and balanced. Trump was right along with his BFF's

sure sure, just so long as you mention that the Miami PD guy that did the investigation didnt find a single one out of hundreds that said they saw DT, or DT doing anything inappropriate.  (unless of course simply being there is inappropriate.)

they investigate epstein and sent him off to jail.

politicians got covered for.

• Like 1

sure sure, just so long as you mention that the Miami PD guy that did the investigation didnt find a single one out of hundreds that said they saw DT, or DT doing anything inappropriate.  (unless of course simply being there is inappropriate.)

they investigate epstein and sent him off to jail.

politicians got covered for.

Fair and balanced

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

But when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/#ixzz4P30UkgVI

Does not take a rocket scientist to connect his "locker room" comments and the above. LMAO but shills will be shills.

Edited by blackstar212

well, it  talks about the 13 year old

but then you dont want to balance that with the fact that none of the other girls that were interviewed in the investigations knew this girl

look - if DT did it - THERE IS VID. 

Ya think we'd have heard of the vid by now, if the vid existed?

When the vids were expressly for the purposes of blackmail???

But dont think for yourself, let the daily caller amass all the information and present it for your easy distillation.

• Like 2

well, it  talks about the 13 year old

but then you dont want to balance that with the fact that none of the other girls that were interviewed in the investigations knew this girl

look - if DT did it - THERE IS VID. 

Ya think we'd have heard of the vid by now, if the vid existed?

When the vids were expressly for the purposes of blackmail???

But dont think for yourself, let the daily caller amass all the information and present it for your easy distillation.

Hmmm Trump on sex Island with Bill and Trump and the Clintons are great friends hmmm?

like I said it does not take a rocket scientist, just some common sense.

Hmmm Trump on sex Island with Bill and Trump and the Clintons are great friends hmmm?

like I said it does not take a rocket scientist, just some common sense.

As I said, psy-ops on both sides. I wrote about this prior to the referendum being called, it was in the form of a warning. The people are sheep between two wolves. One wolf is the intelligence agencies, military and certain wealthy special interests. The other side is looking for NWO, global government and homogeneity of the stock.

This is the choice if you participate in a democratic system. There are always these two factions who are sometimes in one part, both or none. I suggested that leaving the EU would end up as a negotiation between the two groups over their 'stock'. There is no democracy really, just different flavours of authoritarianism. Often both parts work together, but sometimes they have an internal war.

This is why I won't vote, because it's pointless, it's one big factory which has shareholders and a BOD that decides the course of the country. Every so often they allow a change in the senior managers, but everything else is largely unchanged. We don't get to vote on the owners, just the management staff.

• Like 2

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."

~
Former CIA director, Cercle member and Opus Dei sympathizer William Colby giving advice to his friend Senator John DeCamp, urging him to cease his investigation into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences ('The Franklin Coverup', 2nd edition, foreword).

"Only very few reporters are still listening to me, listen to my cry for help. They are not allowed to publish or broadcast. They all tell me that they are stonewalled by their bosses... The aggression of some of the magazines, newspapers and tv programs is frightening. This is not normal anymore, this is a war in which the victims have become disposable waste."

~
Victim-witness Regina Louf (X1) about the media's reaction to the initially open-minded reports about the X1 case by De Morgen and Panorama in January 1998 (1998, 'Zwijgen is voor Daders,' p. 257).

Fas as I've been able to tell, the pedo crew has been doing this for a few centuries minimum.

• Like 2

So if you watch that Steve Piecznik video, and then compare it to information like this - it starts becoming evident that elements of the CIA are involved in this stuff also, and they brokered this deal with Obama to not press charges against him for the things he's done, so long as he doesnt defend or pardon Hillary.

1478133820647.jpg

As I've maintained, this is way bigger than hillary, and we are all witnessing the system moving to protect itself by cutting off one of its appendages.

(Which is why I predict that DT will NOT go after the federal reserve or reinvestigate 911 an put bush cheney rumsfeld in jail....patriot act?  Will you at least burn that on the steps of the white house, Don?)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 6

Laura Silsby

follow the money

http://www.dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello-pt-2-jumping-down-the-rabbit-hole/

Jorge Puello

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

SANTO DOMINGO, March 19 (Reuters) - A Dominican Republic man who acted as
legal adviser to a group of U.S. missionaries held for several weeks in
Haiti on child kidnapping charges has been arrested in Santo Domingo,
local police said on Friday.

----

-yeah, its getting uncovered that the Clintons had used what was going on in Haiti to steal some children and shuttle them to the dominican, also - aside from promising to build like 20,000 domiciles and cutting out after building 2500 and going millions over budget.  (but that happens when there's siphons on a system)

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25620

iLakci (U) Media report a Haitian judge has dropped kidnapping charges against all 10 U.S. missionaries detained for trying to take children out of the country after the January 12 earthquake. Nine of 10 departed Haiti in February; the group's leader, Laura Silsby, remains in jail on related charges.

-Shit, Huma forwarded Hillary basically every article on the Laura Silsby cases right when they were published. Same day at least.  Why would she possibly want to be so up to date with that lady's case?

CLINTON BROKERS DEAL OVER HAITI ORPHAN ABDUCTIONS
Harvard Human Rights journal:
http://harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

"(From AFP: Judge Bernard Saint-vil, who is handling the case, allowed them to leave the country without bail, according to their lawyer Aviol Fleurant. But Saint-vil wants to question two other missionaries -- group leader Laura Silsby and her confidante Charisa Coulter -- "because they were in Haiti before the earthquake," Fleurant added.)"

-Well Laura, if you were there to help the refugees from the earthquake, why did ya show up early?

On March 17, 2010, after careful verification of identities by the Social
Welfare Ministry of Haiti, 32 out of the 33 children were returned to their
families (the last one being returned shortly thereafter),61 thus confirming
that none of the children were orphans.
Previously, Silsby had told an Associated Press reporter that the children
were delivered to the missionaries by “distant relatives” or “orphanages
that had collapsed in the quake,” adding that “‘[t]hey are very precious
kids that have lost their homes and families and are so deeply in need of,
most of all, God’s love and his compassion.’

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

Our country reeks of authoritarianism. Not liberalism. I would consider Bernie Sanders liberal. Clinton is a right wing authoritarian war hawk.

War hawks are not liberals it automatically disqualifies you. It is like the term married bachelor. It is an impossible contradiction.

Obama is not a liberal. Almost all the politicians in the US are right wing authoritarians.

I am curious -- how do you personally define "left-wing" and "right-wing"?

I'm sure folks can sympathize that I will vote for the lesser of two evils to make sure the far greater of the two evils does not have a chance to commit any more evil than she already has.

As much as I'd like to see this whole pedo ring get taken down, I think its only going to be the clintons and the rest of them will not be mentioned.

What would REALLY bring out the popcorn then, is if Hil decided to say "yeah?  well fuck you all, I am going to drop the bomb on all of you if I am going down"

the CIA helped keep the dutrox affiar quiet, after all.

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair#girls

• Like 2

this 'artist' lady is a legit witch, lol

CwaZrhDUAAA_hJE.jpg

OI! That magazine stole my name!!!

• Like 2

100 to 1 criticism for supporting hillary sounds about accurate.

You're defending pederast human trafficking war criminals, wtf do you expect, Sam?  'Tepid' support is still support.

Edited by joeblast

I am curious -- how do you personally define "left-wing" and "right-wing"?

For the most part

Left wing = cooperation, sharing, peace, liberty.

Right wing = Selfishness, exploitation, war, suffocating laws.

Of course this is very simplified.

The US government for the most part consists of the right wing it is just that they disagree on which suffocating laws they want to enforce upon the population.

• Like 1