Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

i've upgraded on some things and back to karl's question of if i require a safe place, not sure i require it but yeah, as far as places go it's fairly safe, relatively speaking anyways

Same here.
  • Like 1

Just another deflection away from Trump's alleged crimes which he is going to trial for and that is a fact. Prove he is a pederast.

I wont have to, the videos will speak for themselves, whenever the hell the keepers figure its time. 

13 year old...are you still on about that lady who tried getting a town council after trump because of trees on his golf course?  On de plane, where the other guy who was there said this lady's full of crap?

amaaaaaaaaaazing how that little bit of hearsay is good enough for you, but reams and reams worth on the clintons, nah that's some wacko conspiracy?

you're a real piece of work, ralis.

• Like 1

I`m not sure if I would call Karl violent though a few hapless Bums have been posted to death.

to be sure i havnt followed karl around and checked out all of his posts, 

on two of my threads he did post violence which he did go edit/moderate after it had been suggested to him that he should.

so maybe he has only done it on my threads, 

when i see strongly suggestive violent content on my threads, i will speak up about it

or else i may as well condone it.

• Like 1

I wont have to, the videos will speak for themselves, whenever the hell the keepers figure its time. 

13 year old...are you still on about that lady who tried getting a town council after trump because of trees on his golf course?  On de plane, where the other guy who was there said this lady's full of crap?

amaaaaaaaaaazing how that little bit of hearsay is good enough for you, but reams and reams worth on the clintons, nah that's some wacko conspiracy?

you're a real piece of work, ralis.

Yes there is a lawsuit regarding a rape of a female child who was 13 at the time. Since you support Trump I guess you condone his behavior towards underage girls.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

• Like 1

I`m not sure if I would call Karl violent though a few hapless Bums have been posted to death.

I would call me violent either. Don't think I've been in a fight for over 45 years.

Thus new twist in the political landscape seems to reflect Hillary's recent major "Vote Early!" campaign slogan in a different light, doesn't it?

Why is it a civil suit rather than a criminal investigation? (Serious question...)
  • Like 1

Except he hasn't been found guilty of anything. I don't imagine anyone would support him if he was found guilty of that crime, but I doubt he is.

Whilst you support a woman who once again is under FBI investigation and this time I suspect the shadow Government has decided she is so damaged she will be gently, but firmly taken out of the race. She has become a liability which is likely to expose the depth of the corruption and contempt of the people running the system. I expect a kind of soft 'Clinton has been under a lot of pressure and this has led to some errors of judgement which has created a lot of distrust of the law and its politicians, Hillary has with regret, concluded that she is no longer fit enough to run for president....'

Except he hasn't been found guilty of anything. I don't imagine anyone would support him if he was found guilty of that crime, but I doubt he is.

Whilst you support a woman who once again is under FBI investigation and this time I suspect the shadow Government has decided she is so damaged she will be gently, but firmly taken out of the race. She has become a liability which is likely to expose the depth of the corruption and contempt of the people running the system. I expect a kind of soft 'Clinton has been under a lot of pressure and this has led to some errors of judgement which has created a lot of distrust of the law and its politicians, Hillary has with regret, concluded that she is no longer fit enough to run for president....'

Correction -- she's under two FBI investigations simultaneously. ;)
  • Like 2

Correction -- she's under two FBI investigations simultaneously. ;)

Ah, double trouble.

This will all fizzle out with Clinton taking her retirement somewhere out of the way as the punishment for her transgressions. Meanwhile her entourage will be unceremoniously sacked with a warning not to stir any shit.

Hillary has not been found guilty.

No, she has not, but the evidence stacked against her and her actions with regard to the investigations is pretty damning and reeks of guilty behavior.

No, she has not, but the evidence stacked against her and her actions with regard to the investigations is pretty damning and reeks of guilty behavior.

I guess you have seen all the evidence including any depositions and are able to make an unbiased decision? Further, any right wing hysteria and propaganda have no relevance whatsoever.

I guess you have seen all the evidence including any depositions and are able to make an unbiased decision? Further, any right wing hysteria and propaganda have no relevance whatsoever.

Right wing/left wing ? You really think that applies to Hillary or Trump ?

Nor will she. The game is far bigger than Hillary, she just happened to be the chosen representative of the group-the do anything as long is it gets me rich woman. That kind of loyalty will be rewarded.

I have read a great deal of the emails that were released, and heard her lie so many times I have lost count. It would be my opinion that she is as guilty as they come. Why else would she destroy evidence and lie like she has?

No person with 30+ years of politics, who has held the offices she has, can feign ignorance, make it believable and still have the American people believe she is fit for the highest off in our land. If it were not true, it would be hilarious, and a great work of comedic fiction.

• Like 2

I have read a great deal of the emails that were released, and heard her lie so many times I have lost count. It would be my opinion that she is as guilty as they come. Why else would she destroy evidence and lie like she has?

No person with 30+ years of politics, who has held the offices she has, can feign ignorance, make it believable and still have the American people believe she is fit for the highest off in our land. If it were not true, it would be hilarious, and a great work of comedic fiction.

I guess you are letting Trump off the hook for the RICO trial and underage girl rape trial?

The very fact that she keeps repeating that the FBI should release what they have, when those emails are between Hillary and Huma. All that is required is for Huma to publish them. As they are already emails from Hillary a way, then why is Hillary pretending that she has no idea what they are about ?

Her behaviour is that of a common criminal taking the fifth instead of a Government employee. She should have given the FBI her laptop and servers as she knew all along they contained government related mail. She smashed up one computer with hammers to prevent recovery and bleached the other -an extremely expensive process which is reserved for top line fraudsters. Why did she do that ?

Then, the worst, she has testified she handed over all work related emails and that those were the only copies - in other words she only networked government mails with her private server, now it appears she has sent them to any old laptop. The risk to the USA of allowing highly confidential emails to land on the laptop of a paedophile that is likely compromised is the equivalent of acting like a moron. Even if we ignore what was on the emails, that alone makes her unfit for office and is against the law. She would need to prove she hadn't sent the emails by proxy to anyone else-it has to be asked why the FBI didn't follow the email trail on the first investigation ? Hillary has acted like a spy.

• Like 1

Well then, if the Israelis were filming all of the antics around Epstein for purposes of blackmail, then of course we'd be seeing that leaked and spoken of just like we're hearing about actual videos with Clinton doing the pederast thing, RIGHT?????

Or are you saying Assange and Anonymous simply love Trump?

Yeah, that's what I thought.  gg and thx for playing the part of a useful idiot for the oligarchs so very well...

just hope that the U.S. prosecuting Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Preet Bharara and the NYPD who pushed this into the light, stay safe.

if he or any of them commits suicide  or mysteriously dies sometime soon, we'll all know why.

Edited by joeblast

corruption goes so deep its just crazy

-------------------

Now that the FBI has obtained the needed warrant to start poring over the 650,000 or so emails uncovered in Anthony Weiner's notebook, among which thousands of emails sent from Huma Abedin using Hillary Clinton's personal server, moments ago the US Justice Department announced it is also joining the probe, and as AP reported moments ago, vowed to dedicate all needed resources to quickly review the over half a million emails in the Clinton case.

BREAKING: Justice Dept. says it'll dedicate all needed resources to quickly review emails in Clinton case.

— The Associated Press (@AP)

In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

Senior DOJ official sends letter to lawmakers responding to request for more information about email review.

— Just the Facts (@JTF_News)

So far so good, even if one wonders just how active the DOJ will be in a case that has shown an unprecedented schism between the politically influenced Department of Justice and the FBI.

And yet, something felt odd about this.

Kadzik... Kadzik... where have we heard that name?

Oh yes. Recall our post from last week, "Clinton Campaign Chair Had Dinner With Top DOJ Official One Day After Hillary's Benghazi Hearing" in which we reported that John Podesta had dinner with one of the highest ranked DOJ officials the very day after Hillary Clinton's Benghazi testimony?

It was Peter Kadzik.

As the Daily Caller noted, the dinner arrangement "is just the latest example of an apparent conflict of interest between the Clinton campaign and the federal agency charged with investigating the former secretary of state’s email practices." As one former U.S. Attorney tells told the DC, the exchanges are another example of the Clinton campaign’s “cozy relationship” with the Obama Justice Department.

The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

“The political appointees in the Obama administration, especially in the Department of Justice, appear to be very partisan in nature and I don’t think had clean hands when it comes to the investigation of the private email server,” says Matthew Whitaker, the executive director of the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, a government watchdog group.

“It’s the kind of thing the American people are frustrated about is that the politically powerful have insider access and have these kind of relationships that ultimately appear to always break to the benefit of Hillary Clinton,” he added, comparing the Podesta-Kadzik meetings to the revelation that Attorney General Loretta Lynch met in private with Bill Clinton at the airport in Phoenix days before the FBI and DOJ investigating Hillary Clinton.

Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

Kadzik represented Podesta during the Monica Lewinsky investigation. And in the waning days of the Bill Clinton administration, Kadzik lobbied Podesta on behalf of Marc Rich, the fugitive who Bill Clinton controversially pardoned on his last day in office. That history is cited by Podesta in another email hacked from his Gmail account. In a Sept. 2008 email, which the Washington Free Beacon flagged last week, Podesta emailed an Obama campaign official to recommend Kadzik for a supportive role in the campaign. Podesta, who would later head up the Obama White House transition effort, wrote that Kadzik was a “fantastic lawyer” who “kept me out of jail.”

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I guess you are letting Trump off the hook for the RICO trial and underage girl rape trial?

He is not off the hook for anything, but civil suits are in no way proof of criminal activity. Someone wanting money for allegedly being wronged is a far cry from criminal investigations.

• Like 1

He is not off the hook for anything, but civil suits are in no way proof of criminal activity. Someone wanting money for allegedly being wronged is a far cry from criminal investigations.

RICO is a serious charge and could become a criminal matter. I am done with this thread given that the Trump supporters are holding sway here which leaves no room for reasonable discussion.