Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Uh-oh...

I personally am convinced that Comey will enable now involved Obama's DOJ

to screw up the investigation.

Weiner's laptop will go missing in the mail like the one in the past investigation

or the for Hillary and Obama most incriminating emails will magically disappear from the laptop during the investigation.

The honest FBI agents will resign afterwards,

later go public,

then be discounted as "conspiracy theorists".

Also, even if now 80% of the voters will vote for Trump

and 20% for Hillary,

the official result will be that Hillary will win with 60% or so.

Either Assange or Anonymous or someone else will release directly to the public

extremely scandalous material about the Clintons in the next days

that will turn around the idiotic Clinton supporters in an emotional shock against Hillary

so Hillary must resign from the election,

or it's over.

Word from inside the FBI is that Comey has a stack of resignation letters on his desk now which he is sitting on until after the election.
  • Like 2

Oh this is just too exciting, maybe it's all just a big hoax, or it's been set up by the evil cabal, but I'm going to need an entire field full of popcorn. Every hour something new.

Have you heard that they are now investigating Clintons inner circle ? They are going to need that big palace Clinton is having built in Quatar and that $1.8 billion they squirrelled away. Those Clinton doubles will come in handy to dummy the FBI when they come to get her. I wonder if she is more like Davros the head Dalek in real life. A mutated head with one eye fringed by the remnants of once blond hair. That cackle erupting as the chair she is attached to speeds about crushing her staffers.

• Like 3

I guess the democrats will try to reinstitute Bernie as their candidate days before the election.

Bernie, who rolled over like a scared little puppy when being threatened by the Clintons

and who then endorsed Hillary,

although he knew what suffering that would mean for the people of the US when she would become president.

I can only hope that Trump will become president anyways.

no way they give it back to bernie, they'll  postpone the election or give it to kaine

• Like 1

I guess the democrats will try to reinstitute Bernie as their candidate days before the election.

Bernie, who rolled over like a scared little puppy when being threatened by the Clintons

and who then endorsed Hillary,

although he knew what suffering that would mean for the people of the US when she would become president.

I can only hope that Trump will become president anyways.

Have you been watching the markets ? I worry that the election maybe overshadowed by something more critical. Bonds are beginning to wind back. The dollar has started what appears to be the beginnings of a collapse. It's very obvious that the PPT in the fed is now buying up company shares in a desperate attempt to hold the markets steady. The Clinton debacle might well be the black swan.

• Like 1

no way they give it back to bernie, they'll  postpone the election or give it to kaine

kaine the cuck. say hello to president trump. i think they're going with hillary and will try to rig it the best they can. thankfully at this rate looks like it won't be good enough.

• Like 1

Have you been watching the markets ? I worry that the election maybe overshadowed by something more critical. Bonds are beginning to wind back. The dollar has started what appears to be the beginnings of a collapse. It's very obvious that the PPT in the fed is now buying up company shares in a desperate attempt to hold the markets steady. The Clinton debacle might well be the black swan.

probably not a bad time to dip in for some physical gold. gonna order a couple more ounces before the election, looks increasingly like the game is up, sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

I bought fizz back when the market for it fell on the floor a couple of years back. As the pound buckled I've been awfully pleased I decided to convert my meagre savings. I don't have anything left to hedge, it will tide us over if things do get murky for a few months at least.

Those that grasp the reality of QE realise the terror of the end game. It's really important to have some fizz as a secure hedge at least in the short term. I advised several of my friends to do the same thing. Now the pound has fallen and inflation is picking up they have suddenly got the Goldbug.

• Like 1

I bought fizz back when the market for it fell on the floor a couple of years back. As the pound buckled I've been awfully pleased I decided to convert my meagre savings. I don't have anything left to hedge, it will tide us over if things do get murky for a few months at least.

Those that grasp the reality of QE realise the terror of the end game. It's really important to have some fizz as a secure hedge at least in the short term. I advised several of my friends to do the same thing. Now the pound has fallen and inflation is picking up they have suddenly got the Goldbug.

yup it's been quite satisfying to turn round to all the brexit moaners and explain the drop in sterling is ongoing and steepest during in the 08 crash period. shoulda been stacking! :lol:

• Like 1

Well, either way this goes down, we are likely in for even more divisive intent among our oligarchical 'elites'... stonewalling in the lawmaking body and almost nothing of utility from of our governing body in the near future. 

All of the back and forth at this point, over which side to support tolerate, to me seems little more than the squawling of bait fish, over which predator's waters we will swim within...

• Like 2

the fall from "second daughter" to "one of my staffers" 

brian's mention and provided link of hrc's paper is interesting, anyways,

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

Something to consider -- the President has the legal authority to declare a national state of emergency for LOTS of reasons, natural disasters, war, food shortages, economic crises, civil unrest, cyber chaos etc. This is nothing new -- The executive order is a long-standing one but the parameters have expanded with each successive President. The Executive Branch takes control until the crisis has ended but, curiously, the provision does not address a return to Constitutional law.

That sort of open-ended break-glass, we'll figure it out later contingency plan makes sense for a Martian invasion, Chinese paratroopers, Yellowstone caldera, asteroid collision sort of emergency but is a bit troubling with Presidential discretion on "emergencies" like the stock market dropped too much or the election process failed or the Russians hacked our servers.

I found the permutations disturbing under W and even more so now.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 5

Something to consider -- the President has the legal authority to declare a national state of emergency for LOTS of reasons, natural disasters, war, food shortages, economic crises, civil unrest, cyber chaos etc. This is nothing new -- The executive order is a long-standing one but the parameters have expanded with each successive President. The Executive Branch takes control until the crisis has ended but, curiously, the provision does not address a return to Constitutional law.

That sort of open-ended break-glass, we'll figure it out later contingency plan makes sense for a Martian invasion, Chinese paratroopers, Yellowstone caldera, asteroid collision sort of emergency but is a bit troubling with Presidential discretion on "emergencies" like the stock market dropped too much or the election process failed or the Russians hacked our servers.

I found the permutations disturbing under W and even more so now.

Our minister for defence was being grilled by a committee regarding the potential of a war with Russia. None of his words implied that it wasn't highly possible. It was that double meaning type conversation in which war 'tomorrow' was ruled out, but war sometime 'next month' might be on the cards. MI5 has been upping the threat category for several weeks now as Russia gets 'more aggressive'. More aggressive being defending Crimea from Ukranian Neo Nazis then holding an open democratic referendum on independence, as well as assisting Assad in taking down ISIS and AQ (Al Nusra) so it doesn't lose its military base in Syria and can control the likelihood of ISIS emerging in Russia. No mention is made of the US/EU destabilisation in Ukraine, nor our part in destabilising the entire Middle East which created ISIS, nor of going back on the promise not to station nuclear missiles ringing the Russian border.

I have no idea how Britain, with a couple of rusty submarines, no aircraft carriers and no long range bombers could even consider doing much more than shouting very loudly whilst waving a rolled up newspaper. We might laugh at the decrepit Russian fleet, but at least they have one.

We like to boast that our spend is the highest in Europe, but it is still very little and I suspect much of it has to be spent on high cost naval vessels as we have little of anything else.

I don't like the way this is headed. The West looks increasingly determined to find a bogey man to fight and the rest of us appear to be dispensable nuclear barbecue meat.

• Like 1

LOL 

so Bleach Bit has a new product out, its called

"A Cloth, or Something"

https://www.bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

August 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked, "Did you wipe your email server?" and she evasively replied, "Like with a cloth or something?" A year later we found out that "cloth" was BleachBit, a software application that deletes information "so even God can't read it," as Congressman Trey Gowdy announced August 2016.

• After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don't forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something.
  • Thin, foldable size makes it easy to stash the Cloth or Something in burn bags.
  • 6" x 6" size quickly wipes even the biggest email servers with thousands of emails.
  • Buy an extra cloth for your VIP (VERY VIP) client.
  • Optionally autographed on the back by Andrew, creator of BleachBit.
  • Printed in the USA!
  • Guaranteed not to prove intent, or you will get a full refund paid when you are released from prison.
  • First-class shipping and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order.
  • Yes, this cloth is real, and you can really buy it.

Don't wait for a subpoena: Order Now!

• Like 2

And, for those of you with handheld devices, BleachBit also offers this handy 20-ounce BlackBerry smashing device..."the grip is specially designed not to retain fingerprints."

2016.11.01%20-%20BleachBit%203_0.JPG

• Like 1