Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

A new twist -- not only has the DoJ announced that they are inserting themselves to whatever extent they deem appropriate into the FBI investigation of Hillary's e-mails which they sought to squelch in the first place but they have pushed to the front of their investigation a personal friend of Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesda.

Justice Department legislative liaison Peter Kadzik was a classmate with Podesda in law school, was at Podesda's house for dinner the night after Hillary testified about Benghazi and is a frequent e-mail correspondent with Podesda, including this year when they discussed how they planned to celebrate Podesda's birthday. Kadzik's son also shows up in Podesda's e-mails as having contacted him earlier this year to ask for a job within the Clinton campaign.

A bit cozy, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Brian
  • Like 6

It's the court of Clinton pulling in her favours. I see it as a kind of dynasty where Clinton is the POTUS in waiting and this affords all the privileges of the office even before the election. She and her court believe they must protect her as if she were the POTUS. So, they assume there is no requirement to be subtle or strategic, just set the dogs on anyone who opposes her transition to queen.

• Like 3

I wonder how the DoJ will box it up so that it will be accepted as a thorough investigation? There are so many conflicts with the DoJ being involved I do not see how it is possible.

I wonder how the DoJ will box it up so that it will be accepted as a thorough investigation? There are so many conflicts with the DoJ being involved I do not see how it is possible.

Clinton will be quietly parcelled off at some point. Her health problems give them all the excuse needed and she will be the sacrificial goat thrown to the voting public. Again, this is what happened to Cameron and Osborne after Brexit, even though they both said they would be there right through the negotiations-Cameron isn't even in politics now.

• Like 2

Zany times. Really... just head shakingly odd and powerfully strange that this is what is 'real' now.

Everything changed after 9/11, it was a global coup, not just in the USA. Now we are seeing the birth of another coup.

I read sometime ago, I think it was a Peter Hitchens article, that there are two groups. One is like James Bond-very nationalistic. The other group are globalist NWO types. What we witnessed in 2001 was the coup of the NWO, today we are witnessing the push back coup of the nationalists. Brexit was the beginning-pulling away from EU/TTIP and now it's the turn of the USA.

Now it's obvious in hindsight that 9/11 was a planned coup.

• Like 3

trump has a wide lead over clinton with veterans and active duty personnel from new york to seatle 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/us/politics/donald-trump-veterans.html

in fact gary johnson outpolls hillary clinton among active duty

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/this-poll-of-the-us-military-has-gary-johnson-tied-with-donald-trump-in-the-race-for-president

hillary's support among active duty is about 16%

looks like they do not want any part of her being the commander in chief or having access to the nuke codes. 

• Like 2

The whole thing is so bizarre. 

Trump is just so blatantly INSANE (not the kind you lock up, but the kind that are in society with a profound personality disorder).  In common parlance, a loop-de-loop, a nut job, an ego maniac.  And he's a hate monger, obviously has been practicing that all his life.  An emotional 8 year old.  All of that is just so obvious, every time he opens his mouth, from the very beginning.  To me it's bizarre that anyone is taking him seriously, at all.

I grant that I don't know everything about HRC, and I have a local friend, a close friend who I respect who is more into the internet-research level of study on HRC and hates her.  And I admit that I haven't done all the HRC research that this friend has...  but to him I've said:  Even if you profoundly disagree with her policies, even if you think she's destructive, she is not bat-shit crazy (Trump is).  She is super smart, can hold an adult conversation and is very experienced.  Trump can't hold an adult conversation.

To me it's so blatant that it's just bizarre that we're having this conversation at all.  (And I have no expectation to change anyone's mind in this thread.)  I mean, if Rod Serling popped up and started telling us all that we are actually in some dream ... I think I'd actually be relieved and it would make more sense.  (And yet I've done some study on people like Trump, and I have a relative who is a retired psychotherapist, and I do understand some of it.)

in my view, Trump is just the most obvious, blatant narcissist and demagogue and he's just pushing everyone's buttons for emotional reactions.  He's been doing it all his life probably.  And on the inside, he only cares about himself.  Look at his whole life: what has he *ever* done for other people?  What has he *ever* done to serve others or society at large?  Louis CK said something along the lines that he is a sad man who has a hole inside that he is trying to fill with money and attention and no amount of either will ever be enough.

~ edit ~

p.s.

Someone comparable to Trump comes to mind: Charlie Sheen.  Remember when Charlie Sheen was totally off the deep end, saying he was "winning" and "a rock star from mars"?  Seems to me that anyone could watch any portion of those interviews and answer the question, "Is that guy psychologically healthy?".  Charlie Sheen (during that period) seems like a comparable candidate to Trump.  I might even put Charlie as a more fit candidate because, at some depth at least in some areas (like "domestic policy" or "international relations"), Charlie might've realized that he's in over his head.  And Charlie is not a hate monger.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 7

i agree it is a bizarre election, and if you check thru, you will not find me touting trump,

you are aware of 5 ongoing fbi investigations (that we are aware of) targeting hillary, bill, and the clinton foundation?

maybe she can hold a conversation, but it is proven she is a pathological serial liar.

and i dont think it is cool at all that the dnc stole the primaries from bernie.

as much as a problem the rnc had with trump at least they let the process play out for better or worse.

at the beginning of my 2016 election thread, i openly stated that i was bitterly opposed to any more 

bush or clinton family member returning to the white house.

my position on that hasnt changed.

if you did do your homework on clinton, i suspect that your opinion would change.

for me personally, i might be better off under a clinton presidency, maybe.

but all i see happening is one investigation after another and how will that provide a working government?

no matter who gets in , it is scary dangerous times coming up,

probably better to start paying closer attention

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

well trump has raised a family and they seem like a wholesome, well adjusted group of people. i guess that's one small, selfless thing he's done.

if trump was as crazy as it's being claimed above he would never of had the immense success he's had in business, built a huge empire with assets around the world. sounds like an emotional reaction to the man more than anything.

• Like 2

trump is definitely wading in waters he hasnt before.

trunk...your friend is right about clinton, she is both lady macbeth and dr evil rolled into one.  regardless of what one thinks of trump, no law respecting person can honestly conclude that she belongs in this race. 

the big thing for me is, I've seen enough of trump that my conclusion is that he is nationalist, not a member of the globalists, and just as importantly, has big enough pockets himself that there's little reason for him to need the pockets of the globalists to do what he pleases within the law and reason. 

the real rubber will meet the road in how he treats things like ISIS - what's he going to do when he sees how much input the cia has had in the creation of ISIS?

what's he going to do if he sees what was behind 911?  will he call for the prosecution of the bushes, cheney, rumsfeld?  will he cut off all ties with the mossad?

or will those be eggs too big for his will to crack?

Will he just make sure business rolls along as usual?  Well, not the washington gravy train it would seem - no wonder the bigwigs of the republicans are casting their votes for hillary.

But I am confident that he wont be foolishly (or intentionally) getting us into a war with russia, or helping syria fall so that the pipeline can go through...

With Hillary, I know precisely where she will stand on each one of these issues.  The lies will be perpetuated, and the Israelis will have more footage of Bill on the Lolita Express whilst "ISIS"  does another chemical attack that they'll try and pin on the Syrian government, and one too many bombings of the russians is going to lead to some real conflict.

In which case, I hope one of the russian nukes hits the nsa datacenter in utah, for all of mankind.

and she's already telegraphed that she'll use the ICANN handover to pull some shyster maneuver to remove breitbart and drudge from the dns servers

so many clips of her wanting gun confiscation its not even funny

obamacare's blowing up anyway an she'll be right on to single payer

whomever she appoints to SCOTUS will be in her back pocket

and on, and on, and on....Hillary will be the final nail in America's coffin if she's elected and somehow manages to stay out of jail.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

The whole thing is so bizarre.

Trump is just so blatantly INSANE (not the kind you lock up, but the kind that are in society with a profound personality disorder). In common parlance, a loop-de-loop, a nut job, an ego maniac. And he's a hate monger, obviously has been practicing that all his life. An emotional 8 year old. All of that is just so obvious, every time he opens his mouth, from the very beginning. To me it's bizarre that anyone is taking him seriously, at all.

I grant that I don't know everything about HRC, and I have a local friend, a close friend who I respect who is more into the internet-research level of study on HRC and hates her. And I admit that I haven't done all the HRC research that this friend has... but to him I've said: Even if you profoundly disagree with her policies, even if you think she's destructive, she is not bat-shit crazy (Trump is). She is super smart, can hold an adult conversation and is very experienced. Trump can't hold an adult conversation.

To me it's so blatant that it's just bizarre that we're having this conversation at all. (And I have no expectation to change anyone's mind in this thread.) I mean, if Rod Serling popped up and started telling us all that we are actually in some dream ... I think I'd actually be relieved and it would make more sense. (And yet I've done some study on people like Trump, and I have a relative who is a retired psychotherapist, and I do understand some of it.)

in my view, Trump is just the most obvious, blatant narcissist and demagogue and he's just pushing everyone's buttons for emotional reactions. He's been doing it all his life probably. And on the inside, he only cares about himself. Look at his whole life: what has he *ever* done for other people? What has he *ever* done to serve others or society at large? Louis CK said something along the lines that he is a sad man who has a hole inside that he is trying to fill with money and attention and no amount of either will ever be enough.

~ edit ~

p.s.

Someone comparable to Trump comes to mind: Charlie Sheen. Remember when Charlie Sheen was totally off the deep end, saying he was "winning" and "a rock star from mars"? Seems to me that anyone could watch any portion of those interviews and answer the question, "Is that guy psychologically healthy?". Charlie Sheen (during that period) seems like a comparable candidate to Trump. I might even put Charlie as a more fit candidate because, at some depth at least in some areas (like "domestic policy" or "international relations"), Charlie might've realized that he's in over his head. And Charlie is not a hate monger.

She is a crook. I don't mean that some of the things she has done are 'questionable'. She has abused her trusted position to line her pant suit pockets.

I do not know what you really need to know ? Are you happy to elect a crook- not a crook because Trump said it, but because that's what the emails prove. She is fireproof. If she had been Chelsea Manning she would be in hand cuffs, but because she is Hillary nothing happens. Loretta Lynch, The FBI, justice department, MSM, Obama himself do nothing nada.

• Like 2

One of the most egregious things hanging over Hillary's head at this point, and getting virtually no attention, is the Uranium One deal, in which she (through Bill and their Foundation) took in over $40M in exchange for giving Putin ownership of 20% of the entire known US uranium deposits. Can't prove it was pay-for-play (yet) but it is an amazing coincidence.

BTW, we've recently learned that both the DOJ and State Department were colluding with Hillary (through John Podesda) just like so many reporters and news agencies have been shown to have done.

We need Hercules to come clean the Augean stables...

EDIT: For those who are curious:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Edited by Brian
  • Like 6

"Despite Sanders’ surging popularity, he never had a chance: "In an April 2014 email, campaign manager Robby Mook discusses coordinating the schedule of the Democratic primaries to maximize benefit for Hillary Clinton. “We agreed that if she gets a significant primary challenger, we need to consider changing course and getting N.Y., N.J. and maybe others to move their dates earlier to give her hefty early wins,” Mook wrote. “We may need allies to help in this process but we’re going to look at each state one step at a time, limiting as much as possible the perception of direct intervention by the principals.” The email provides further evidence that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Clinton campaign colluded to rig the primaries for Hillary Clinton. Other emails released by WikiLeaks confirmed the debate schedule was coordinated to the Clinton campaign’s preference. A recent thread revealed then-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was directed to hold phony meetings with other Democratic candidates to provide the Clinton campaign and DNC with plausible deniability that they were coordinating with one another."

edit>>excuse me for being the type of guy who appreciates level playing field and dislikes rigging, cheating, lying, etc

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2