Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

I don't want this hag to win. I really, really dont. Media is ignoring the big wiki leaks revelation yesterday about Clinton, saudi, Isis connection. I fear we now need the FBI to come out with one more big revelation to take this thing over the edge and bring America back to the people. This is the only chance we'll have to hurt the establishment in any way, and it could slip away. Greatest candidate ever, most amazing campaign ever, and we could lose it. After a year or more, the hag can't win after all this time.

I cant believe in this day and age they ignore some of these leaks. It seems as if they only choose to report on the least damaging parts. Really really fucking dissapointing. But like I said in another thread the majority of our population seems either so engrained in their belief system or are so far into the ether of selfie taking and social media posting that they wouldnt recognize a train about to hit them, so Im not sure how much difference it would make.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

Are you all trolls?

What exactly do you think Trump is going to do should he win?

• Like 1

I don't expect much of anything from Trump. But if someone put a gun to my head and made me vote for one of them, there's not even a question to me that she's probably the last person I'd vote for.

• Like 1

Are you all trolls?

I guess we could ask you what you think hillary will do if the vote fraud completes?

She left her last rally at pompano beach without even going inside because the place was chanting LOCK HER UP

I was going to paste a video of every rally people were yelling lock her up, but the youtube account was mysteriously terminated.

Does anyone still believe that they DIDNT know they were breaking the law???

"[The leadership] must act immediately to bring the Foundation into compliance with the law and standards that govern not-for-profits, and must create strong legal and HR offices so to prevent any lapses in the future."

aside from the handful that are part of hill-bot nation, of course, because no amount of incriminating evidence is enough to put the queen in jail, far as they're concerned.

it doesnt matter that she knew about bill's whoring and raping,

it doesnt matter that she laughed about getting a rapist off the hook,

it doesnt matter that she helped run guns to ISIS in Benghazi

it doesnt matter that they're part of an international child smuggling & pedophilia ring

it doesnt matter that money flowed from the clinton foundation to the lawyer & guilty party in the haiti child smugging case that was swept under the rug.

nothing will be believed by hil bots no matter what evidence there is.

It was bad enough when it was just all the stuff before, but fucking with children is beyond reprehensible.

Are you all trolls?

Win what ? LOL

Don't get distracted. Don't watch the cups. At first it wasn't clear, but now it's right in our faces.

"Make America great again folks" "drain the swamp"

Trump doesn't need to win and won't. The election is rigged anyway. The point isn't about the election but a movement. It's a soft coup. Out with the old and in with the new.

I read about this several years ago but I couldn't quite grasp what the author of the piece was getting at. It said that the destruction of the middle classes would reach higher and higher until it threatened an underclass of wealthy elite and then the tide would turn.

Whether Hillary sits there or Trump is now immaterial. It's a war going on inside the Government and it was won when Comey sent that letter. It essentially said "I'm sorry but I can't keep the wolves and however this turns out I did what I could, but I'm powerless to stop them". This was Comeys resignation/ application letter that told the Clinton and Trump gangs that he had done his job and would serve either side.

It can't be allowed to go too far otherwise all the elites would be exposed as manipulators. Who knows where it would end because this is not only about the USA, but the whole world. A broken government of the most powerful nation on Earth would attract extremists and opportunists world wide. It's got to look like an organised sweep out, or the East and Middle East will intervene.

• Like 2

Looking like Crites is one of Creamer's paid bird dog goons, evidence of crites assisting in voter fraud also.

Of course Creamer replies oh haha you so funny o keefe with all of your fake videos that are completely made up

yeah, how's that fkn job of yours there, creamer?  seems to be if you were not lying, you'd still have a job.

hate to disappoint the hill bots, but the trump accuser just dropped her story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

ya know...the one that claimed DT pedo'd her when she was 13, except that in the entire investigation out of the hundreds of girls interviewed, though many of them knew each other, not a single one knew this accuser...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

hate to disappoint the hill bots, but the trump accuser just dropped her story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

ya know...the one that claimed DT pedo'd her when she was 13, except that in the entire investigation out of the hundreds of girls interviewed, though many of them knew each other, not a single one knew this accsuer...

That hasn't received much coverage, nor has the FBI finding that Trump is nothing to do with Russia or Putin.

• Like 2

He could have stated a strong policy without such demagoguery.  By going overboard, personifying it, he awakened a sleeping giant.  The largest ethnic majority in the US, Latinos and set them against him.   There's a very good chance he will lose Florida (and endangered the usually solid Texas) because of a large number of new enraged Latino voters.

I know that Latinos are in the news right now as you've stated above.  Other large groups that've been offended: Mulsims, women (and not only because of the sexual remarks, but also the intent to remove right to choose).  And, though I don't know how Jews as a group are voting, I think it's significant to mention one of my Jewish friends who is especially upset because he's seen primitive nationalism roused against groups before.  Whatever era it arises in, to whatever degree of expression, having a leader stoke and channel hatred en mass sets psychological & social forces in motion that are not pretty.  Black voters also show low numbers for Trump.

Please people, understand what a demagogue is.  (And, to repeat what I've said before, a narcissist.)

• Like 2

I know that Latinos are in the news right now as you've stated above.  Other large groups that've been offended: Mulsims, women (and not only because of the sexual remarks, but also the intent to remove right to choose).  And, though I don't know how Jews as a group are voting, I think it's significant to mention one of my Jewish friends who is especially upset because he's seen primitive nationalism roused against groups before.  Whatever era it arises in, to whatever degree of expression, having a leader stoke and channel hatred en mass sets psychological & social forces in motion that are not pretty.  Black voters also show low numbers for Trump.

Please people, understand what a demagogue is.  (And, to repeat what I've said before, a narcissist.)

The same can be said of HRC and many other politicians.

• Like 1

I don't expect much of anything from Trump. But if someone put a gun to my head and made me vote for one of them, there's not even a question to me that she's probably the last person I'd vote for.

This doesn't seem to be unanimous. There's some real pro-Trump sentiment here. I'm not pro-Clinton (or pro-anyone who's been in the spotlight for the job for that matter), but the pro-Trump sentiment still really confuses me.

And I still haven't heard a single cogent argument for supporting him. Choosing between (what one perceives as) the lesser of two evils is understandable. Some think it's him, some think it's her. But actually being pro-either of them...wow.

And Trump has been so obviously a nasty little shite for a long long time. Obnoxious rich kid, filed for and received bankruptcy protection four times, thousands of lawsuits, every word out of his mouth is false, seemingly indecent with women, completely uncharitable, unable (or unwilling) to speak in words of more than two syllables, massive narcissist... and more. Awful!

• Like 2

This doesn't seem to be unanimous. There's some real pro-Trump sentiment here. I'm not pro-Clinton (or pro-anyone who's been in the spotlight for the job for that matter), but the pro-Trump sentiment still really confuses me.

And I still haven't heard a single cogent argument for supporting him. Choosing between (what one perceives as) the lesser of two evils is understandable. Some think it's him, some think it's her. But actually being pro-either of them...wow.

And Trump has been so obviously a nasty little shite for a long long time. Obnoxious rich kid, filed for and received bankruptcy protection four times, thousands of lawsuits, every word out of his mouth is false, seemingly indecent with women, completely uncharitable, unable (or unwilling) to speak in words of more than two syllables, massive narcissist... and more. Awful!

started out ok but crash and burn by the end...soon as you spout garbage like every word out of his mouth is false it just makes you look propagandized.

I never said he was a saint and yeah he's a wildcard, but as I was saying in a larger group conversation the other night at a show, this vote is primarily a vote of nationalism vs a vote for globalism.  *that* is the undercurrent of this all.  and I never said "the nationalist forces" diverse as they are, were sparkly clean either.

most of the federal government needs to be dismantled, reworked, I've already been past the point where I think it would be best in the long run for humanity, for the country, to have this constitutional crisis and go ahead let's redo the constitution and distance our country as far as possible from ALL of the atrocities that the usurped gov has performed in our collective names.

but only if the cleansing goes right to the top of the international stage, otherwise it will be worthless and we will be a further economically destroyed and weakened vassal state.

• Like 3

And I still haven't heard a single cogent argument for supporting him.

Envy is highly narcissistic...

And I still haven't heard a single cogent argument for supporting him...

here you go https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

he also wants term limits for congress and the senate. if you understand how corruption works, this is perhaps the most important issue in american politics bar none.

there's no way you can argue against this and hillary isn't proposing anything similar. of course you could move the goalposts and say he wouldn't actually implement any of it, but at this stage it's all hypothetical.

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 3

So for months theyve been berating Trump for things he says about women etc.. But its perfectly fine for Hllary to appear onstage with Jay-z where he blatantly raps the N word amongst other things? hahah the hypocrisy is staggering. She uses Jay z and beyonce, hardly beacons of light or what one should aspire to as human beings, to bring more people to her rallies.

• Like 1

The Clinton foundation. ;-)

MAGA by removing the Clinton/Bush dynasty because until they are removed nothing can change and nothing will change.

If you like things as they are then no need to vote for Trump. If you don't like things as they are and require an alternative Government solution then vote for Trump. If you have decided that new Government is just the old Government with a bit of a fluff up, then don't vote at all.

So for months theyve been berating Trump for things he says about women etc.. But its perfectly fine for Hllary to appear onstage with Jay-z where he blatantly raps the N word amongst other things? hahah the hypocrisy is staggering. She uses Jay z and beyonce, hardly beacons of light or what one should aspire to as human beings, to bring more people to her rallies.

Hillary says the worst thing 'vote for me because I'm a woman' ! That's her entire claim to power and it undermines women far worse than a guy saying anything disparaging about women-particularly in view of his wife, daughters, sons, employment and promotion of women within his businesses.

• Like 2

i always find is amusing where propaganda goes off the tracks is people have in their mind this idea that trump is incompetent or a bad business person because he has handled bankruptcies etc. objectively he's been very successful at playing the game and has the wealth to back it up. if he broke the law in any significant way you don't think they'd of gone after him by now, they're throwing everything they have at him and still nothing, besides what people are willing to believe.

one of the most succesful real estate guys in history and highly competent in the field. anyone who thinks trump is an idiot with no expertise or competence should watch this video. this is the US gov getting his insight into a project and he makes the lot of them look like fools with their lack of knowledge and apparent croynism in UN making decisions re a building project. trump is on another level to politician types...

• Like 4