Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Gosh that video sounds just like my teen especially when she was about 16.

It took all the profound motherly love in my heart not to kill her during that period.

I hoped she would grow out of being a toxic irrational psychotic and she did. I blamed hormones.

I don't know what to say when that behavior is evidenced by lots of adults. I don't think we can blame hormones.

RC

• Like 2

Gosh that video sounds just like my teen especially when she was about 16.

It took all the profound motherly love in my heart not to kill her during that period.

I hoped she would grow out of being a toxic irrational psychotic and she did. I blamed hormones.

I don't know what to say when that behavior is evidenced by lots of adults. I don't think we can blame hormones.

RC

maybe the nightmare they are waking up to is not Trump as president but just life itself  :o

• Like 2

Btw, you call a woman "racist"? Then you must be "misogynic"! :lol:

LOL... yes she is racist... i know a lot of french people, and been there.. and i know, what they think and what the majority think about her and her ideas and her plans and her islamophobia and ....etc. 

But now, i wonder what the American government will create as a fear (linking it to religious people), for:

clinton = they made Taliban

Bush = Al-Qaeda

Obama = ISIS

Trump= ??? 

hmm....

islamaphobia:

"Where the openly stated philosophical and religious desire of a group of people to subvert, terrorize, enslave and murder everyone not-them makes you at least slightly concerned that maybe they don't have anyone else's best interests in mind."

Imagine that. You must be paranoid you racist warmonger!

It's like guns. For godssakes don't maintain any concern for your own self-protection. Not even when there are valid and serious reasons for concern. Your proactive worry for the well-being of your country, family and self is offensive! -- I mean, what if in doing so you actually hurt someone's feelings?!

RC

Edited by redcairo
  • Like 3

I realize that this whole time, I have been raging against the ridiculous shit people do and say in Trump's name as much as the things he's said himself.

I'm going to chill on Trump, give him the benefit of the doubt for a while. Yes, he's a massive douche, and he could well be dangerous, but... to be honest I'm not sure how much he's going to be able to get done, good or bad. And what's the worst that he can do? Go do some bombing in Iraq? Oh, yeah.. Afghanistan? Oh... Syria? Yemen? Vietnam? Well.. there is still Iran, China, NK, Russia.....

Back to Trump's followers...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-2016-authoritarian-213533

Racist, homophobic, nasty?

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html

I won't post the worst of it. Some very nasty racist language.

And more..

edit: I'm not saying all Trump supporters are this bad. Just to be clear. But I don't think you could've made a video quite like these at a Clinton rally.

Edited by dust
  • Like 3

"He told me of alot of situations, some wonderful, some ... difficulties.."

Well, looks like Trump just learned that we are under the control of the aliens. He looks shakin'.

Great quote! Maybe so!

RC

When the MSM call a politician "racist",

that only means that he/she doesn't intent to play along with the racist globalist agenda

to eliminate the white race and its culture

through mass islamic immigration (actually: invasion).

In other words: Being "racist" is actually a good and healthy thing to be.

Global agenda to eliminate the white race? Whose agenda? Further, to state racism being a good thing in any context just fuels the fire of violence and intolerance. Remember what happened in your country with anti-Semitism and racism during the Nazi insanity? Millions died!!!

LOL! A comment on youtube to the vid above:

He does seem a bit distracted and subdued.
  • Like 1

Gah! Please stop! If we must have yet another argument over just HOW many jews died in Nazi Germany I'm going to be sick on my screen. We have another thread for that. Or make a new one, I bet the forum staff will just love that.

Can't we keep this thread to the spewing and insult about the election and HC&DT?

There's plenty of misery and anger to go around and fill a whole 'nuther thread on that other topic, I bet.

RC

• Like 2

He does seem a bit distracted and subdued.

Maybe they took him to an underground room and showed him all the other clone versions of him that could live just as happily with his family and job as he is, or some other far out scheme. I always find it fascinating to wonder what ages presidents THAT badly!

RC

• Like 1

You mean "six million jews"...?

Six million, plus millions more from the camps and the war in general. That includes the intelligentsia, gypsies, disabled and anyone else declared enemies of the state that were subjects of medical experiments, torture and work slavery.

Gah! Please stop! If we must have yet another argument over just HOW many jews died in Nazi Germany I'm going to be sick on my screen. We have another thread for that. Or make a new one, I bet the forum staff will just love that.

Can't we keep this thread to the spewing and insult about the election and HC&DT?

There's plenty of misery and anger to go around and fill a whole 'nuther thread on that other topic, I bet.

RC

He was positing a worn out paranoid globalist conspiracy and I felt it prudent to push back. He has again brought out the racist meme and I am tired of it. Further, the moderators do nothing to suspend or ban such.

Edited by ralis

RC

I can tell you for certain that if another thread is started on the subject it will be shut down without discussion. ;)

It is better that folks agree to disagree, or take the discussion elsewhere. It has not place on TDB.

I can tell you for certain that if another thread is started on the subject it will be shut down without discussion. ;)

It is better that folks agree to disagree, or take the discussion elsewhere. It has not place on TDB.

At what point in time will anyone be banned for the racism, anti-Semitism on this forum? I have been here off and on for years and not seen anything like this. Tired of it!

BTW, I know others have complained about this recurring problem with their reports and posted remarks. I am not the only one.

There are many people in this country that are in fear of the policies that Trump may implement which are persons of color and Muslims. I have always said that I am of mixed heritage and not pure Caucasian.

Edited by ralis

He was positing a worn out paranoid globalist conspiracy and I felt it prudent to push back. He has again brought out the racist meme and I am tired of it. Further, the moderators do nothing to suspend or ban such.

At what point in time will anyone be banned for the racism, anti-Semitism on this forum? I have been here off and on for years and not seen anything like this. Tired of it!

Please know that until you walk a mile in the shoes of a moderator or admin here you will have no idea the amount of time, research and pages and pages of discussion we have had on these types of things, past and present. Some of the things you have reported are hard to moderate. We are not the thought police and we try to do right by everyone, allowing everyone to have an opinion and state them here within reason. There has been a recent suspension, and there will be more or even bans should folks persist. 

We do our very best to uphold the cafeteria style of forum that this place was founded to be. It is not an easy task. My apologies if you feel we are failing. We are only human.

• Like 3

LOL! A comment on youtube to the vid above:

"He told me of alot of situations, some wonderful, some ... difficulties.."

Well, looks like Trump just learned that we are under the control of the aliens. He looks shakin'.

I wondered if anyone noticed this... not shakin' but as he was not in control of the situation and was forced to second fiddle... he looked a bit uncomfortable.

Notice he called Obama a 'good guy'...  This is Trump's phase 2...  

• Like 2

edit: I'm not saying all Trump supporters are this bad. Just to be clear. But I don't think you could've made a video quite like these at a Clinton rally.

No but post election maybe  :ph34r:

Please know that until you walk a mile in the shoes of a moderator or admin here you will have no idea the amount of time, research and pages and pages of discussion we have had on these types of things, past and present. Some of the things you have reported are hard to moderate. We are not the thought police and we try to do right by everyone, allowing everyone to have an opinion and state them here within reason. There has been a recent suspension, and there will be more or even bans should folks persist. 

We do our very best to uphold the cafeteria style of forum that this place was founded to be. It is not an easy task. My apologies if you feel we are failing. We are only human.

Honestly, there are certain issues that require very little consideration and in the case of racism, the history of human affairs around this problem is patently clear. I need remind no one of the consequences of such behavior since the historical record is quite clear. Further, speech that may be characterized as isolated in the outset, tends to attract other like minded persons until a real problem arises. Group dynamics which are based on common themes of 'outsiders are the enemy'  tend to spiral out of control.

Thought policing? Humans have all kinds of thoughts, but posting certain thoughts can and will lead to unintended consequences. History is replete with such actions and is a harsh judge.

Edited by ralis

Honestly, there are certain issues that require very little consideration and in the case of racism, the history of human affairs around this problem is patently clear. I need remind no one of the consequences of such behavior since the historical record is quite clear. Further, speech that may be characterized as isolated in the outset, tends to attract other like minded persons until a real problem arises. Group dynamics which are based on common themes of 'outsiders are the enemy'  tend to spiral out of control.

Thought policing? Humans have all kinds of thoughts, but posting certain thoughts can and will lead to unintended consequences. History is replete with such actions and is a harsh judge.

Well, hate to say it, but until we see an uptick in new members posting and sharing in the manner you suggest, we will continue to do things the way they have been paved out for us by our owner and past mod teams.

There is no loss of control here at this point and I do not foresee there being one. The sky is not falling, so there is no need to panic.

• Like 1

I have absolutely no idea why 'people of color' would be scared because DT won presidency. This seems so proactively over-paranoid to me I don't even know how to address it.

I actually like that the moderators err on the side of allowing rather than restricting -- though perhaps it's a bit much on the whole jewish thing, given the number of posts about that I've seen -- but the reason I like that is because I think a lot of alleged racial prejudice is not racism at all. For example, with the Islamic thing -- to me there's a variety of issues around that NONE of which are racial -- plenty of people from the middle east are not Islamic and there's quite a few people Islamic who are non-caucasian.

And the philosophical and cultural effects of religion are definitely something that seems to fit into the forum, even if alas one mostly runs into the dark side of it.

I do understand your defense of the trying-to-exterminate-white-people comment though Ralis. I agree that one was over the top. :-)

RC

• Like 3