Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

I didn't state that Trump is Hitler.

So now you are agreeing Trump isn't anything like a Hitler style authoritarian. Least we got that sorted ou.

that's been my position...

Come back in 500 years and then we'll see what should of been the questions to ask...

Don't vote for any of them. People who seek power should be the very least trusted to wield it.

• Like 2

So now you are agreeing Trump isn't anything like a Hitler style authoritarian. Least we got that sorted ou.

The video in question was in regards to rhetorical communication styles which are based on authoritarianism.

Rumor has it that Hitler is alive and well in South America. I read it on the Internet and it must be true.

At 130 years old ? He wasn't in good health either. Unlikely.

The video in question was in regards to rhetorical communication styles which are based on authoritarianism.

Aren't they all ? I suspect most try and hide it anyway, but the job is to be head honcho, top dog, King, leader. It's not really the kind of job you apply for without a sense of deep self belief about the need to control everything beneath you. Some are less overt than Trump, some get better speech writers, a few wring out some crocodile rears or hug a crippled child, but let's face it, they want to be on top to save having to be amongst all those they will rule over.

• Like 1

Stop rejecting the program spacester :-) it's good for you be-lie-ve. Look into my LCD display.

• Like 1

asking simple, direct questions was what made this guy too good for fox news

What do we do when the FBI rejects its basic responsibilities?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/andrew-p-napolitano/whats-fbi-hiding/

Earlier this week, Republican leaders in both houses of Congress took the FBI to task for its failure to be transparent. In the House, it was apparently necessary to serve a subpoena on an FBI agent to obtain what members of Congress want to see; and in the Senate, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee accused the FBI itself of lawbreaking.

Don't vote for any of them. People who seek power should be the very least trusted to wield it.

Some folks might prefer that.. but then its a cop out in my book... at the very least, vote the lesser evil... however one defines it.

Some folks might prefer that.. but then its a cop out in my book... at the very least, vote the lesser evil... however one defines it.

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

does Cthulu seem like he has a comb over?

• Like 1

You have the right 'not to vote' and you can be sure that TPTB would love nothing better than to make voting compulsory. I no longer vote because I disagree with the current political system which should have nothing at all to do with anything other than law, order and the protection of rights. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a system of evil no matter how much one candidate might differ from another. Unless one of the candidates signs up to get the state out of everything except protection of basic rights I won't vote. I exercise my right to withdraw consent, my vote is mine, it is my property and I will do whatever I wish with it.

In the UK I prefer working for pressure groups like Brexit-there are several-and to promote morality through the philosophy of objectivism through logical argument.

• Like 1

You have the right 'not to vote' and you can be sure that TPTB would love nothing better than to make voting compulsory. I no longer vote because I disagree with the current political system which should have nothing at all to do with anything other than law, order and the protection of rights. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a system of evil no matter how much one candidate might differ from another. Unless one of the candidates signs up to get the state out of everything except protection of basic rights I won't vote. I exercise my right to withdraw consent, my vote is mine, it is my property and I will do whatever I wish with it.

In the UK I prefer working for pressure groups like Brexit-there are several-and to promote morality through the philosophy of objectivism through logical argument.

though our end paths are different I agree with this 100%. I will not vote for the lesser "evil". You are never wrong to do the right thing.
  • Like 1

though our end paths are different I agree with this 100%. I will not vote for the lesser "evil". You are never wrong to do the right thing.

Perhaps not so different then :-) The entire objectivist philosophy comes down to the final question of three, that being 'what should I do?' All questions are aspects of principles and morals. Hence, in order to make the right choice one must know how to best know what that 'right choice' actually is.

I've always regarded compromises as evil for that very reason. It might well be difficult to reach a decision, but it can be made. To choose the best of two evils is to abdicate responsibility. It's like being asked how much murder there should be-should it be total genocide or zero people, so, plumping for something in between (say a few thousand) is to accept an evil and what's more, once the compromise is accepted, it is now possible to move from that few thousand murders , to one much closer to total genocide.

No one is performing a moral duty by voting for evil.

If voting could change the system the system would be changed. When you set up systems of operations it is to control the system so it works not to lose control over the situation and have it fall apart that would be an anti system, 

2016 lowest voter turnout in history adjusted to population increase. Obama last "acting" president of the united states of america,

it is fun to have puppets I mean presidents.The founding fathers of this country the federalist would be freaking out right now.  We do not  have the power to print our own money as it states in the constitution interest free and many other brilliant things about starting this country have just been overlooked.

What's up we the people did we turn out to be useless or what?

The right to form a militia and have fire arms was because we hardly enough people to have an army but also to reject corrupt government like the countries the first americans left. not  chance in hell now we are the military power that can easily control its own population.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

There's a prophecy floating about the Internet which was written in 2011 in which the guy writes that a "man will appear who will be unbeatable, that criticism will fall away from him 'like water off the back of a duck'. Which I thought was vaguely humorous.

Fredrick Hayek managed to predict that exact same condition with regard to any form of democracy. That it would eventually result in 'the strong man' appearing at the 'right time' to sort out the mess. Unfortunately, as Hayek and history confirms, the mess usually does get sorted out, but only after a great deal of blood has been spilt and treasure lost.

Edited by Karl

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028171424

Trump's make 'America Great Again' is preposterous rhetoric.

Dana Milbank spent a night in a TRUMP hotel and writes a detailed report :

Examining my posh surroundings — Italian bed linens, French table linens, Chinese duvet, Korean TV and, yes, Mexican tequila ($14 for a shot of Patrón Silver) in the minibar, er, “private bar,” I came across the Gideon Bible in the nightstand with a note on “TRUMP HOTELS ™” stationery:

“If you would like to continue your spiritual journey, we also offer the followings : Talmud. Quran. Gita. Avesta. Tripitaka (Pali Canon). Shri Guru Granth Sahib. Book of Mormon. Kindly contact Housekeeping should you wish to have one delivered to your room.”

Sure enough, minutes after my call to housekeeping, a pleasant woman arrived with a copy of “The Glorious Qur’an” in Arabic and English, along with a brown prayer rug and a compass pointing in the “direction of al Kaaba” in Mecca….

He campaigns on an “America First” theme — yet about the only American-made thing I could find in my hotel room was the small package of milk-chocolate Trump gold bullion ($25)….

In my room, I found a Trump logo bathmat and towels from India, bone china from Japan, Italian cutlery and tiles, two telephones from Malaysia, a Swiss refrigerator, German coffee cups, Trump soaps and lotions from Canada and, from China, all four lamps, the coffee machine, the bathroom scale, the valet stand and the shower cap. The hotel’s managing director is from France. Most hotel workers I met during my stay had Caribbean or African accents.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-new-hotel-offers-everything-he-claims-to-hate/2016/09/16/fe08a18a-7c04-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html?utm_term=.a79925965b8b&wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

The USA was great because the men within the country traded with the best men had to offer from all other countries and not just those of their own countrymen. US businesses and the men who ran them were great because they accepted competition was a necessity for capitalism to thrive, even if many of them sought the help of the political classes in order to prevent it. The US industries thrived because of a policy of open trade and competition with little state intervention, it meant that companies had to invest and innovate to stay ahead and this involved rapid automation by investment in capital equipment which meant greater production, higher quality and lower prices. The US was a bastion of low priced consumer goods which were ahead of their time, this was achieved through rapid advances in productivity driven by an open and competitive environment. The middle classes boomed as a result as more productivity meant better living standards, more capital brought greater security, wealth and investment.

Trump talks of protectionism, which is an evil, but his actions are those of a free market libertarian who doesn't care for idiotic protectionist policies, but for the best product he can buy for his money and the best people who will work for his wages. The only fault with Trumps apparent transgression is that he has found it necessary to lie to the population, but, should he actually act in the way he does in his business, then he may well make America(ns) great again. Trump isn't above graft mind you and let's not forget the every president is partial to whatever great riches the entire world will bestow on them, they don't give a sod about the rest of the people.

• Like 1

Yawn. this all gets so old and tired and boring. no worries though. In 4 years they will have a whole new set of actors and characters for everyone to pretend to get all up in arms about to distract you from real life.  parasitic, the whole thing is.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 3

"I spent 4 hours with Bill Richardson to tell Bill Clinton not to invade Haiti.

A week later the embassy called me and told me that Bill Clinton has a messenger for him.

He came and told me to sign with Bill Clinton, join his movement and Clinton will make me the richest man in Haiti.

I told him he is a principled man and I will not sell out...

A week later, Clinton revoked my visa."

He just challenged Trump to ask Hillary Clinton to publish the audit of all the money they have stolen from Haiti in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

------------------------------
 oh, chaffetz for cripes sake,

Chaffetz
“You don’t get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it all.
I was elected by some 800,000 people to come to Congress and see classified information. I was elected by my colleagues here to be the chairman of this committee. That’s the way our Constitution works.
Will the FBI provide to Congress the full file with no redactions of personal identifiable information?”

Herring:
  “I cannot make that commitment sitting here today.”

Chaffetz:
  “Then I’m going to issue a subpoena and I’m going to do it right now. So let’s go. I’ve signed this subpoena.  We want all the 302s and we would like the full file. You can accept service on behalf of the FBI?”

Herring:
  “Certainly.”

Chaffetz:  “You are hereby served.  We have a duty and a responsibility. 
You can sight no precedent, nothing in the constitution, no legal precedent, you know this is important to us.  You now have your subpoena.  We would all like to see this information."

You werent quite saying that when it was the 9-11 28 pages now were you!

--------------
they've been lying and giving jobs to their friends for so long its not even funny

Hillary even alleged that Bill Dale, a 30-year veteran of the travel office, was embezzling funds and called into the FBI to investigate.  While the FBI initially balked at the case due a lack of any evidence, they eventually relented and indicted Dale on embezzlement charges.  The trial lasted two weeks but it only took the jury two hours to acquit Dale of all charges.
Then, suddenly new details emerged from the notes of a White House staffer that suggested Hillary's plan all along was to privatize the White House travel office and put it out for "competitive bid" to private companies.  And, as it turns out, Hillary had already identified the perfect winner of the "competitive" bidding process as none other than Harry Thomason, who just happened to be a long-time friend and fundraiser for the Clintons and had provided travel services for their 1992 campaign.

It emerged in contemporaneous notes of a high White House staffer that the travel-office workers were removed because Mrs. Clinton wanted to give their jobs—their “slots,” as she put it, according to the notes of director of administration David Watkins—to political operatives who’d worked for Mr. Clinton’s campaign. And she wanted to give the travel office business itself to loyalists. There was a travel company based in Arkansas with long ties to the Clintons. There was a charter travel company founded by Harry Thomason, a longtime friend and fundraiser, which had provided services in the 1992 campaign. If the travel office were privatized and put to bid, he could get the business.

DU is amusing, what a funny echo chamber it is over there.  OMG he has FOREIGN PRODUCTS in his hotels!!!  how can you possibly even hold that in one hand and then in the other, hold any number of illegal, treasonous, war criminal activity as suspect and not even worth looking at.

So for extra amusement....ralis, can  you tell us what they all said about the hillary event that she did not attend, as evidenced by all the cel phones in the audience showing that she wasnt actually there on stage? 

Did they curse their own eyes for lying to them?  :lol:

so this is actually twice that this has happened now - all the cel phones in the beginning, no hillary on them.

and maybe that glitch at 20:51 is just a coincidence :lol:

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

and here it is slowed down, ya know, just in case someone wanted to assert that it all went by too quickly

that is not even the same place, no flag, totally different venue

its amazing that they'd have been stupid enough to have done this a second time and think nobody would notice.

89Sd8e1.jpg

ralis, would DU ban your account if you posted this stuff? :lol:

seriously, though...

Chaffetz and the other Rs have YET to ask or investigate one very important question:

What did Hillary/Hillary's State Dept do with the over $3 billion received for the Libyan arms and why is there such a cover up for the emails relating to this subject?

methinks, its because a deal that big goes beyond hillary's involvement in all of it.  they'll put on a display, but they wont touch areas that will point at bigger fish than hillary.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3