Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

You may not have noticed but there are two processes built right into the Constitution by the men who wrote it for making changes to it. One has been used many times (including to undo a previous change) and the other might see use very soon.

Any other approach to changing it, though, is illegal.

;)

I am well aware of that. Thanks professor.

So where does this end up going?

Hillary Clinton 'felt unwell' at 9/11 ceremony

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106

She's not strong or fit enough to lead for the next four years so what happens now? I guess the quality of her campaigning is going to go down the pan. There'll be as much protection for her as her media team can provide. I guess in the end it only increases the chances of Trump getting in ...

• Like 4

I am well aware of that. Thanks professor.

Perhaps, then, you would like to expound upon the three fears you raised (supposedly dangers which should preclude us from adhering to the Constitution) and explain how those changes came to be?
  • Like 1

She's not strong or fit enough to lead for the next four years so what happens now? I guess the quality of her campaigning is going to go down the pan. There'll be as much protection for her as her media team can provide. I guess in the end it only increases the chances of Trump getting in ...

You must be a sexist.

;)

• Like 4

If you are referring to Constitutional originalism that some are purveyors of, then the US could easily go back to slavery, deny women the right to own property and deny voting to anyone that doesn't own land.

Why would anyone do that, we already realise that black people and women have equal rights under the constitution. This isn't about reversing time. Just like we don't have to go back to Dickens the moment free markets are mentioned. This is typical of lefties, if someone objects to state education, then lefties imply that it means the objector is against education. It's poor argumentation.

• Like 1

ok, finally, i found a clinton statement that i do agree with; when she says that 9/11 is as close a depiction to hell she ever experienced (and surely, she has experienced a lot of it (hell)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-911-ground-zero-hell-153640476.html

i have left my 2016 election thread (unless something unforeseen happens) and will leave this one now on this note, that i posted something that was not trolling hillary clinton.

i am heading back up to the major threads, general and daoist, but will keep climate chaos going down here and the occasional bird or cool pic thread.......

• Like 1

I would guess that one more health scare from Hilary and she is done, I don't see how you can have someone whose health is even a slight risk in charge of a nuclear nation.

I think this is likely the beginning of the end for her campaign. She isn't going to get away with saying it's hear exhaustion, it wasn't even particularly warm. It looks like Parkinson's according to the experts. The truth will have to emerge, she has two months left and the pressure will be unrelenting. Trump will capitalise on every no show and every blip.

What's going to be more interesting is the aftermath of any revelation. Who knew and when ? If they didn't know then why ? In the aftermath of her coughing, seizures, memory loss and stumbling why wasn't something done ? The Democratic Party it's processes (after what they did to Bernie), vetting, integrity, truthfulness and reputation will be shot to bits. I don't know how recoverable that is ?

It doesn't stop there either. What about the press ? They made no attempt to report anything other than whatever the PR campaign managers told them, yet clearly (if it comes out) there was an obvious problem which required reporting to the public. The MSN will have burned every scintilla of credibility in the process of effectively supporting an elitist cover up.

• Like 1

I think this is likely the beginning of the end for her campaign. She isn't going to get away with saying it's hear exhaustion, it wasn't even particularly warm. It looks like Parkinson's according to the experts. The truth will have to emerge, she has two months left and the pressure will be unrelenting. Trump will capitalise on every no show and every blip.

What's going to be more interesting is the aftermath of any revelation. Who knew and when ? If they didn't know then why ? In the aftermath of her coughing, seizures, memory loss and stumbling why wasn't something done ? The Democratic Party it's processes (after what they did to Bernie), vetting, integrity, truthfulness and reputation will be shot to bits. I don't know how recoverable that is ?

It doesn't stop there either. What about the press ? They made no attempt to report anything other than whatever the PR campaign managers told them, yet clearly (if it comes out) there was an obvious problem which required reporting to the public. The MSN will have burned every scintilla of credibility in the process of effectively supporting an elitist cover up.

Hmmm ... my Grandmother had Parkinsons and, after seeing Hillary give speeches and interviews recently, I wouldn't be surprised if she did have some similar syndrome, which is quite sad. But only today did I find out that Trump himself is 70. Although he does come across as still having quite a bit of juice in the tank.

Edited by Miffymog

To set the record straight, Hillary has pneumonia. Stop the hysteria.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141570415

Source: The Guardian

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia and has been advised to rest, the Democratic presidential nominee’s doctor said on Sunday, after Clinton abruptly left the 9/11 memorial ceremony in downtown Manhattan because, her campaign initially said, she “felt overheated”.

“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” Dr Lisa R Bardack said in a statement. “On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule.

“While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”

On Sunday morning, Clinton left the Ground Zero ceremony marking the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks after an hour and 30 minutes. Video posted by a bystander to Twitter appeared to show the former secretary of state, extremely unsteady and supported by aides, being helped from the curb into a vehicle. The video could not immediately be verified.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/11/hillary-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

LoL pneumonia !

What a crock. My mothers had it twice so I know it's not that. You aren't up and walking about with pneumonia, it's like the worst flue. The most you can do is lift a head off a sweat soaked pillow. She has Parkinson's my wife's a nurse and has seen many patients with the disease. It's a best guess of course, but she was also very skeptical until she saw all the video evidence.

And the Allergy cough thing. Well I used to get that, it's easily treated with a combination of asthma inhaler, nasal drip drops and anti-histamine tablets. However, you don't collapse, have seizures or any of those other symptoms.

Her fall, subsequent brain damage due to concussion and six months to recover are enough evidence that there is likely permanent damage as a result of that fall, or that fall was a result of the opening stages of the disease and the fall compounded it.

You aren't getting out and about for several weeks if you have pneumonia, all the excuse the campaign needs to hide Hillary away. It won't work, the alt press will rip it apart and so will Trump. She has to campaign now and hard, she has to go head to head against Trump, a frail old lady with Parkinson's isn't going to do it no matter how many green screen press conferences, drugs or things to try and keep her standing. She runs the risk of further seizures, falls and coughing fits. Damaged goods. That duck is shot.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 3

That's because no one thinks he is either a) an angel B) completely sincere

However, everyone knows Clinton a) isn't an angel B) has comitted offences and is under investigation again after evading a previous one c) is involved in a foundation with some pretty big players and some not so nice foreign chaps.

And the cough:cough: cough: cough: coughing, collapsing on stage, freezing and somewhat suspect exaggerated head movements don't look like a strong presidential,nomination.

Edited for brain lapse. :D

Edited by blackstar212

LoL pneumonia !

What a crock. My mothers had it twice so I know it's not that. You aren't up and walking about with pneumonia, it's like the worst flue. The most you can do is lift a head off a sweat soaked pillow. She has Parkinson's my wife's a nurse and has seen many patients with the disease. It's a best guess of course, but she was also very skeptical until she saw all the video evidence.

And the Allergy cough thing. Well I used to get that, it's easily treated with a combination of asthma inhaler, nasal drip drops and anti-histamine tablets. However, you don't collapse, have seizures or any of those other symptoms.

Her fall, subsequent brain damage due to concussion and six months to recover are enough evidence that there is likely permanent damage as a result of that fall, or that fall was a result of the opening stages of the disease and the fall compounded it.

You aren't getting out and about for several weeks if you have pneumonia, all the excuse the campaign needs to hide Hillary away. It won't work, the alt press will rip it apart and so will Trump. She has to campaign now and hard, she has to go head to head against Trump, a frail old lady with Parkinson's isn't going to do it no matter how many green screen press conferences, drugs or things to try and keep her standing. She runs the risk of further seizures, falls and coughing fits. Damaged goods. That duck is shot.

In further news Obama is a Muslim and was not even born in the USA. ;)

• Like 1

Dude, Hillary could DIE and they would fuggin' "Weekend at Bernie's" her around the country and straight through the coronation.

• Like 1

Watch for Trump to say something today so ridiculous that the news cycle justifiably shifts back to bad press for him rather than discussing her two-hour pneumonia.

• Like 2

maybe this would do it :lol:

Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 – This video proves that as of 6/28/01, Osama had been working with the CIA all along, and how "anti-government extremist," Bill Cooper, predicted that same day that a major attack would be perpetrated a few weeks later by the “New World Order” and be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. It also explains how he was ambushed and killed by police on 11/5/2001. Shortly before that, Bill Cooper had said that the same NWO forces that perpetrated 9/11 were hoping to perpetrate a false flag some day in the form of an alien attack, which sounds pretty far fetched until you consider that he was right about the 9/11 false flag …

hmmmm :lol:  ya never know what sort of fantasy stories they'll come up with this time  (former commander of the pacific fleet, amongst other titles he held....with way up there clearances...died by police ambush in nov 2001 after having called the false flag...)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

She has walking pneumonia (Mycoplasma) in which symptoms are mild and can seem like seasonal allergies i.e, coughing and sneezing. Hysteria and conspiracy from adults on this thread is laughable. And, some of your are cultivators which has done nothing to cultivate critical thinking and questioning ones thinking.

• Like 1

perhaps you need to cultivate some critical thinking then, ralis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ  

you've got to be willfully ignorant to not realize she's got some serious health issues.

bitch cant stand up for 5 minutes, this exit here was weekend at bernie's worthy

what's the excuse going to be when she drops to the floor of the debate stage?

or are they going to shove a metal rod up her leg and through her spine to make her stand straight?

Edited by joeblast