Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

perhaps you need to cultivate some critical thinking then, ralis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ  

you've got to be willfully ignorant to not realize she's got some serious health issues.

bitch cant stand up for 5 minutes, this exit here was weekend at bernie's worthy

what's the excuse going to be when she drops to the floor of the debate stage?

or are they going to shove a metal rod up her leg and through her spine to make her stand straight?

I am willfully ignorant? Which implies that I choose to be. I seriously doubt it.

I am willfully ignorant? Which implies that I choose to be. I seriously doubt it.

Well, yes, because you actually have to decide to ignore all the evidence that tells you that she has some serious illness(es) - that's a form of what we call willfully ignorant.

Its like believing the 911 commission report even though its been shown 800 ways to tuesday that it contains many falsehoods.

cmon bro you've been doing well these past few months, what happened?  someone slip you kool aid again or something?  just because the owners of the 6 media companies decided hillary aint sick doesnt mean she truly isnt.

Edited by joeblast

She has walking pneumonia (Mycoplasma) in which symptoms are mild and can seem like seasonal allergies i.e, coughing and sneezing. Hysteria and conspiracy from adults on this thread is laughable. And, some of your are cultivators which has done nothing to cultivate critical thinking and questioning ones thinking.

But nearly everyone loves conspiracy theories, especially if they are claiming to present negative truth against someone we are not in favor of.

And then, it might just be menopause.

• Like 1

Well, really Ralis, in a disagreement if you don't agree with me then you are obviously ignorant of the truth.

Well, yes, because you actually have to decide to ignore all the evidence that tells you that she has some serious illness(es) - that's a form of what we call willfully ignorant.

Its like believing the 911 commission report even though its been shown 800 ways to tuesday that it contains many falsehoods.

cmon bro you've been doing well these past few months, what happened?  someone slip you kool aid again or something?  just because the owners of the 6 media companies decided hillary aint sick doesnt mean she truly isnt.

I ignore nothing! I wait and see how it all plays out as opposed to the 'chicken little the sky is falling' hysteria that some fall into.

Oooooooo ... there are only so many drugs you can give someone to keep them pepped up. In some ways it's a good thing there are still a couple of months left until the election as any weaknesses will be clearly seen in that time.

If it is nothing too serious, then she'll be able to put in a good/reasonable show. If she is struggling, then that will also be obvious.

• Like 1

I ignore nothing! I wait and see how it all plays out as opposed to the 'chicken little the sky is falling' hysteria that some fall into.

LOL!!!  You're ignoring all the evidence that's telling us all she's got serious health problems.  Cmon nobody has someone following them around with an epipen for nothing.  Constantly having to catch her for falls. If it were pneumonia then she'd have been prescribed bedrest - or is the appearance of her health more important than her actual health?

Have you ever had pneumonia?  It debilitates the hell out of you, it doesnt make you have all sorts of funny seizures.  (unless of course your temperature is *that* high, which is not the case with cankles here, if her temp was that high it started causing seizures then she never would have left the hospital to begin with.  such high body temperatures are VERY obvious to detect.)

Pneumonia doesnt make you lose control of your body where it just goes off flailing at random times.

While it may make one weak enough to not be able to walk on one's own, the way she is unable to walk does not indicate it is merely because of a lack of strength.

You need to open your eyes and close out the MSM websites, homey.

Plus....how long does pneumonia last, once it is being treated?  Once the patient is resting properly, IN BED?

Hillary has been malfunctioning much longer than a bout of pneumonia would account for.  With good treatment and proper rest, pneumonia should not be an issue for more than a week or two.  we're going on what, 7, 8+ weeks of watching her seizures?

get real, bro.  I remember watching my coz deal with pneumonia back in the day, and him not observing the bedrest that the docs ordered for him - and it was mononucleosis within 2 weeks of the pneumonia diagnosis. (it could have been one, but this is the mid 80s we're talking about, too far back to remember exact timeframes...but I remember it being that he was sick, was in bed for a week, then decided he was better, week later he had mono.)

Edited by joeblast

but dont ask me, ask an expert who diagnoses things like this

look at her get loaded into the car at the 911 thing, she cant even pick up her friggin legs, her toes are dragging as they hoist her into the car!  pneumonia?  that's laughable.  there's no fainting here, you can easily tell she cant even so much as stand herself up.  she's not too weak to lean against a pole, but she's too weak to lift a foot off the ground??  doesnt add up, at all - to anyone who doesnt have a preconceived notion about her health, that is.

but anyway,  her parkinson's or whatever doesnt actually preclude her from having pneumonia - but to try and pin all of her symptoms on pneumonia, that's just laughable.  I dont know what that green shit is that she hacked into her glass on stage there, but that's consistent with a respiratory infection.  oops, then you do a little more research and you find that the ability to swallow gets hampered by parkinson's, resulting in aspiration of the lungs, and voila, pneumonia...so in a sense, yes, pneumonia could be considered consistent....but the fact remains that they are flat out lying about anything they feel they need to, as the clintons have done since before zeifman fired her for her unethical behavior.

what bothers me most about your argument is that you're trying to say you're not ignoring anything, when you're ignoring a whole heck of a lot and calling it nothing - exactly as you did when the east anglia papers came out and told the world about how climate scientists perverted the peer review process in the field, and you were too proud/personally or emotionally invested in the outcome - to admit it.

Edited by joeblast

I'm afraid I'm with Karl on this one. Putting forward the hypothetical argument that there is something wrong with her, this information must have been know by those close to her and yet she was still put forward as a strong candidate. I guess that earlier on in the campaign she had enough support and her symptoms were small enough that the gamble was taken that she'd be alright until the election.

In terms of world news, right now, her issues are making headlines around the globe.

I know that in the grander scheme of things, for me, her health and who gets elected has so little impact on my life that I shouldn't really care that much. But, I enjoy taking interest in the story of life around the world, and this story is one that is really quite interesting. Just like a few months ago with will Leicester win the Premiership and will Britain Brexit?

Will Trump win???

Edited by Miffymog

one of the search engines I use, I typed in "hillary clinton seizure" and it returned nothing at all, except for a link to her website.

ironically enough, it was one that touts itself as being free from NSA wrangling...

double irony, I went to google and found them

twisted irony, we know google is compromised

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

The AP has deleted a tweet of video of Hillary Clinton after the 9/11 memorial ceremony as we no longer have distribution rights.

— The Associated Press (@AP)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14316913_10209329899818068_381665589061806717_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bdd2db412dcaf4629fce67ca070ff5d4&oe=58724CE0

ROFL

Trump should make hay with the whole thing and take a cue from Clint and debate an empty walker.
Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

"....walking pneumonia is contagious. It's spread when someone comes in contact with droplets from the nose and throat of someone who has it. That commonly happens when the person with walking pneumonia sneezes or coughs."

Guess they werent very concerned with that little girl's health, then, given the photo shoot after she left chelsea's apt... :rolleyes: lies, lies, lies....cmon ralis, how much is enough?  :lol:

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/JonathanAlpert/status/775004297482371073/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsIYjvxVIAAX9hS.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsIYPUNWAAAAGxb.jpg

not out of the realm of possibility that a body double left chelsea's apartment.  difficult to prove, but things like hairlines dont lie.

what's also strange is that just after having such a neural fit, she's always got folks holding her by the arm and her walk is labored....but now, all better!  see, nobody even needs to hold me up!

well known that saddam, khaddafi, putin had body doubles...

CsIYPUNWAAAAGxb.jpg

Edited by joeblast

That one video of Hillary having a "seizure" is a load of bullocks, she is just playing around because the women all suddenly all talk really loudly at her all the same time, the women reporters are clearly laughing along with it.

• Like 3

yes, clearly laughing, no shocked looks at all :lol:  no looks of concern, no looks of... JEEEESUS CHROIST!!! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

yes, clearly laughing, no shocked looks at all :lol: no looks of concern, no looks of... JEEEESUS CHROIST!!! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

She's being weird yes, but straight after that still is taken they start laughing, hardly irrefutable proof of any disorder, more like proof she is a bit of an odd ball

• Like 1

dude, I dont know if you watched what her head did, but it looked like an animated gif looped back and forth while everyone else kept moving normally.  I would have thought it was photoshopped that way if it was just her face and none of the other surrounding scenery and people.

there arent pictures of her in the anti seizure glasses that prevent those bright lights from triggering a neurological episode for nothing...

what makes you think neurological breaks cant happen for a short timeframe and disappear?  its not like that's a symptom of parkinsons......'cept, it is...

I'm interested in calling balls and strikes accurately, and it seems like there's too many people that want to sweep these things under the rug as if a presidential candidate (not to mention serial liar) having parkinsons is no big deal.

and besides - assume it was a legitimate seizure, albeit a short one - the reporters reactions would be.....?  any different than.....oh, she made a funny face?  cmon, people wind up dead from crossing the clintons.   personally I wouldnt be surprised if the curly haired lady was on a hit list for that face she made that everyone's pointing out - how dare you be shocked and make that face at her highness!

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

They should probably put an age limit on being president, most other 70 year olds are retiring and most have some kind of health issue by then and lost much of their sharpness, drive and energy , it's a job for someone much younger.

now that's something I can get behind - jill stein calling for a new 911 investigation

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295266-stein-calls-for-new-9-11-investigation

I think it'd be interesting to see what role the clintons played in 911 - the israelis would have been dancing even if it were Gore dealing with it (but I think the iranians would have had their candle light solidarity vigil just the same)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

cut/paste

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010
[link to profiles.health.ny.gov ]

Location of Chelsea's apartment?

THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 – FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK
[link to www.elliman.com]

SAME address..SAME Floor…only One Apt. per floor.

For a woman very secretive about her ambiguous medical conditions…whom avoids hospitals like the plague, it occurred to me that when the Clinton’s bought this incredibly expensive apt. for their daughter in 2013…they may have also purchased it with the intent of using it as a secret private medical treatment facility for Hillary to use during her anticipated campaign.

To the press…it would only appear Hillary was just dropping in for a visit with her daughter…when, in reality, she is receiving medical treatment and controlled substances from private physicians and private pharmacists…on private property (no need for disclosure).

If so, Chelsea’s apt. served its secret purpose flawlessly this Sunday.

It makes sense that to establish a clandestine medical treatment facility in a residential apartment–one which is legally compliant with the controlled substances dispensing/stocking/delivery & shipping requirements…and one which is able to legally supply and treat a private patient with the drugs needed, one would also have to register the address as a medical treatment facility.

In this case, I would assume the Clinton Foundation would be the controlling entity.

A staff (and private) doctor or pharmacist would then be employed (Hillary has two) to legally treat the patient, practice medicine within the confines of the private residence…and dispense drugs to that private patient without any disclosure.

This sham medical facility, while legally registered as a public care facility…would also have to be closed to the public in order to operate without any disclosure.

• Like 4

Makes a person wonder how many more of these "facilities" are in the US at the disposal of Clinton, who is clearly hiding something about her health issues.

• Like 2

It woukd make sense for her to have a medical facility cunningly disguised as just a private family dwelling. Indeed it's almost inevitable that this is precisely what it is.

• Like 2