Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

wth, didnt they already give pagliano immunity?  I dont recall.  if they did, then he has no standing to take the 5th amendment.  gtf in there and testify.

he spoke to the fbi under immunity....has he been given prosecutorial immunity in this case?

if that is so, I dont understand how anyone is interpreting his taking the 5th as acceptable in any way shape or form.  when you get subpoena'd and put on the stand, if its not about you or your spouse, you cant just say "I dont wanna testify against this person, I take the 5th" because that's not what the 5th is.  unreal.

Edited by joeblast

wth, didnt they already give pagliano immunity?  I dont recall.  if they did, then he has no standing to take the 5th amendment.  gtf in there and testify.

he spoke to the fbi under immunity....has he been given prosecutorial immunity in this case?

if that is so, I dont understand how anyone is interpreting his taking the 5th as acceptable in any way shape or form.  when you get subpoena'd and put on the stand, if its not about you or your spouse, you cant just say "I dont wanna testify against this person, I take the 5th" because that's not what the 5th is.  unreal.

No, they gave that other guy immunity, who also pled the Fifth. Makes you wonder what he might be afraid of if it isn't prosecution, eh?

In Pagliano's case, he destroyed evidence after being specifically instructed by Congress to preserve that same evidence.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

It's just.. is the latest amazing story brought to us by the same people who worked so hard on the Obama is a homosexual, Marxist born in Kenya who's out to destroy the U.S  and white people theory?  It gets old. 

You guys are in for exciting unbelievable developments every month, if you get this crazy over Hillary catching pneumonia. 

• Like 3

You guys are in for exciting unbelievable developments every month, if you get this crazy over Hillary catching pneumonia. 

this has been going on ever since the head bump that made her forget her benghazi testimony....which was the source of the thrombosis...

more falls, injured elbow...

NBC scrubbing Bill saying she fell frequently

them denying anything whatsoever was wrong

I'm kinda shocked at the bias out there that wants to believe she's perfectly healthy.

(but given what I know of the media,  it isnt surprising at all.)

I'm kinda shocked at the bias out there that wants to believe she's perfectly healthy.

The more intense the divisiveness, the more entrenched everyone's positions become, against all reason.

• Like 2

The more intense the divisiveness, the more entrenched everyone's positions become, against all reason.

hm....hehe...I see it as the more red handed they're caught, the harder it is to keep the lies consistent, the easier the cracks appear.

I think its amusing to attach my position here to the phrase "against all reason" - who has evidence to back up the claims, and who has.....the media scrambling to conjure up a plausible excuse to describe something so that she wont have to drop out of the race.

Provided she hasnt already had a slight case of death on sunday, of course.

we have a bunch of folks who want to believe the news and deny all kinds of things about the clintons....but whereas the trail of deaths are hard to pin on them, when someone leaks something from their doc's office, well...deaths still happen, as the father of the doc treating her for dementia found out.  The leak came from the doc's father's computer, and wouldnt ya know it, he's dead now.

hhtt2.jpg

this doesnt seem quite consistent with dr bardack's public statement now does it?

"Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

So she had a problem in 2012, it was checked out in 2013, then the 2014 checkup showed that she was getting worse, and then in 2015 (bardack quote) we have a miraculous recovery, and through '16 now they are talking themselves blue in the face saying nothing's wrong, while she's having more and more frequent episodes of her health and neurology failing her.

But then oh, wait - Wikileaks to the rescue - she was having neurological problems in 2015 too and could barely make it up stairs at events.  So it would appear that Dr Bardack also has some issues about being honest.  (Its likely a prerequisite for working in the clinton camp, just as the ability to drink shit tons of alcohol and be drunk on the job all the time was a prerequisite to be a Pantera roadie.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsRcOowVYAUaS0h.png

Same folks who believe nothing's wrong, or its just some simple small little pneumonia and nothing to be worried about (as if pneumonia is nothing to be worried about....she's been hacking for what, 7, 8 months now?  but they're blaming the coughing on pneumonia?  what, its been hanging around 8 months, now?  please, that just insults an intelligent mind.  I'm not calling folks stupid, I'm just saying - examine your attachments, people.  Its not like the Clintons DONT have a track record of lies that could stretch to the moon and back or anything.  They choose to lie the instant they perceive it will benefit them.  This is simply just another instance of it, and this time there's sufficient evidence to back it up, as not all of it can be hidden.)

(Honestly, I just want to see her wig fall off and her handlers get a staplegun out and secure it back on her head.  The question remains....will bernie make it through the summer without anyone noticing?)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

It's just.. is the latest amazing story brought to us by the same people who worked so hard on the Obama is a homosexual, Marxist born in Kenya who's out to destroy the U.S and white people theory? It gets old.

I suspect the reality is far more crazy than any conspiracy theory can conceive. Between the crazy world of politics and the Feds jawboning markets it really does seem that we have waved Kansas bye bye. Who knows what's real down this convoluted rabbit hole. It's all part of the smoke and mirrors world of the mystic manipulators where nothing can ever be what it seems, then the only facts become those constantly repeated by the MSM until the discombobulated viewers finally give up and just accept whatever new reality their masters wish them to have.

How her servants manage to put up with it I can only imagine is with unhealthy doses of horse tranquilliser plus a hundred kicked to death cats per week. I imagine she and her husband are quite mental and should really be under close medical scrutiny in a secure place.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 2

after the election we should start an off topic conspiracy thread  :ph34r:

... and why exactly would they want us to do that?

• Like 2

i wouldnt say everyone's, altho it does seem many do. 

... and why exactly would they want us to do that?

They only tell me what to do, not why they want me to do it. Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141572417

New York attorney general opens probe of Trump FoundationSource: Reuters

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said on Tuesday he had opened an inquiry into the Donald J. Trump Foundation to ensure the Republican presidential nominee's charity was complying with state laws governing nonprofits.

Schneiderman, a supporter of Trump's Democratic rival in the presidential race, Hillary Clinton, sued the real estate mogul and his now defunct Trump University for fraud in 2013, seeking $40 million in restitution plus penalties and other costs.

In a CNN interview on Tuesday, Schneiderman said his office had now brought Trump's charitable foundation under scrutiny.

"My interest in this issue really is in my capacity as regulator of nonprofits in New York state. And we have been concerned that the Trump Foundation may have engaged in some impropriety from that point of view," the elected Democratic official said.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-investigation-idUSKCN11J2SY

What a disaster this election is turning out to be. Hillary has allergies, Parkinson's disease, pneaumonia, heart arrhythmia, seizures, a body double, and is actually dead ... but Trump doesn't have any of these and isn't dead.

• Like 5

What a piker! Hitler?!? Is that the best you've got? HERE, my friend, is ironclad and irrefutable proof that Trump is NOT actually Hitler.

He's a reptile.

<mike_drop>

this was the best post I saw over there LMAO

This is part of the larger culture in the USA of many in social media & news media wanting to know every detail about every person in the public eye. Please spare me the details. I have not even read a single Hillary email. I trust her. No one is perfect but only Hillary is judged harshly for not being perfect.

this one's funny too, regarding wikileaks

I have been watching the hashtag nervously hoping there is nothing too damaging.

these people are infatuated with hillary, it is unhealthy.

(if you want to say I'm infatuated with something, it'd not be her, but more like seeing the entire bankster edifice burn to the ground.  no, I didnt insinuate it was healthy.)

but I have to admit, its popcorn worthy seeing stuff like this, stuff we all pretty much know is going on anyway (well, except for those posters from DU I quoted, they will drink the kool aid straight from the fire hose all day long)

20110911_bimbo.jpg

"Hillary Clinton was supposed to be in California today... but she had to cancel the trip because of illness.  You probably know Hillary was coughing a lot in public last week and then yesterday she was forced to leave a 9/11 memorial because she was feeling faint. Turns out on Friday Clinton's doctor had diagnosed her with pneumonia but they kept it secret until this happened and they were forced to admit it. You know, these conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton's health would be a lot harder to believe if they didn't actually come true."

-Jimmy Kimmel

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I think its amusing to attach my position here to the phrase "against all reason"

Nah it wasn't your position at all, just a statement about human nature...and also about myself. I mean, I'm supporting Trump for President. In a certain sense, that's completely ludicrous. 

• Like 1