Mak_Tin_Si

For dog lovers- becareful!

Having a dog, giving it food and shelters are not doing them good. Because you are asking for things in return such as "they have to listen to your instructions" or "they have to play with you" or "entertainment" etc. So it is a balance trading.

If the dog is not put in the store, they return back to nature, they may get what they are suppose to get anyway. They have their own way of living, it is just our DESIRE that want the dogs to be like human like. Including making clothings for the dog, make the dog some eye glasses, etc,. It is just our desire to MAKE the dog pleasent looking to us or do things we want them to do. But if you don't keep it, they have their own life and ways of surviving too.

We are human, not dogs, we do not really understand fully what they need and how they feel. Let them be on themselves and have their freedom in nature.

I hope you do not mean that domestic dogs can take care of themselves in the wild; that people should discard thier dogs. (as was done to many service dogs in ww2) We(human beings) have a responsibility to care for the creatures in our service. Before they were pets they hunt alongside us and gaurded our families and homes. Dogs are still a great service to us and a true human being will treat his friend as a friend.For example service dogs to the disabled(do they have bad luck from thier friends poo?)Dogs can even smell

cancer and predict a seziure in epileptics. From my experience all dogs I have met are more humane than most humans I have met.

And for gods sake, dont listen to Fu Fighters while wearing the Fu!!!

Everybody dance DOG FU fighting .... :)

YM

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Dog usually shit outside, these "shit" are considered to be the extreme-dirty stuff in Taoism. Whoever stepped on it will get SUPER bad luck rolling in non-stop.

For those who raise a dog, please pick it up yourself, respect others and nature. If someone step on it by accident, they get bad luck because of you, you will also get bad luck from the karma in return.

Therefore, taoist never raise dogs because it is just a hazzard to do a bath cleansing everyday after you touch or even see the dog's poo. If not, the poo will pollute your aura and keep you in bad luck.

So just becareful when you are walking, everybody, avoid this in the CNY!!!

Mak Tin Si

This is superstitious nonsense---you create your own reality sounds like you are creating a crappy one--way to many rules for me Im happy Im a Neo Taoist Christian Yogi Buddhist Muslim Hindu Jedi :)

Please respect Taoism while you are talking about FU and stuff.

This is a post to share info of taoism knowledges initially.

So, someone buried in rubble or a child lost in the woods if found/rescued by a dog can't be a taoist?

Someone disabled ,who is empowered to live in his/her own home by the aid of a dog, can't be a taoist?

An epileptic who knows to get to a safe spot just before a seizure arrives because a dog warned him/her can't be a taoist?

MTS, Can one who is insulin dependant be a taoist since the insulin he/she uses come from animals?

The Burmese word for the number seven (7) is shit...

It may be more than lucky huh?

This has become much too DOGmatic for me to actually pay attention to as valid philosophy.

I am no longer interested in what master Mak Tin Si has to say. At first it seemed so full of promise... but now it just seems full of ....... :blink: bad luck.

Any castigation of any animal seems much too non-enclusive to have much actual merit. Besides - the ancient lore of China is full of reverance for foxes, and many other creatures- that each must excrete whatever thay eat...I have a great and abiding respect for all life- and their shit comes with them, just as our own comes with us.

I have acknowledged senscience in many animals- dogs in particular-This is not giving human characteristics-to them. Many animals have Buddha nature and empathetic or compassionate reactions to other life forms...Interspecies relationships that exhibit empathy exist all over the world...

My view holds no water, beyond my own experience, but these intrusive announcements of what True Taoists are and what values we should hold as Taoists are as narrow-minded as any Fundamentalist approach to any other philosophy or faith I've come across. This sort of wisdom seems ignorant when delved into beyond dogmatic and non-logical interpretations.

I have eaten dog in Asia -out of politness to my hosts, as well as horse, whale and lots of goat. I am not a vegetarian -tho I have been a vegetarian at times (from the age of 4 on...)-As a spiritual being having a human experience, I regret my omniverous habits far more than my sexual proclivities -which are indeed quite "normal" if once quite voracious..

I will remain respectful to all here as my temper allows and my natural (as taught by my mom)- manners dictate but I am loosing it with this hucksterism imparted as dogmatic knowledge...It reminds me of SD... :huh:

Happy new year, good will, and yes love to ALL -Pat

Dog usually shit outside, these "shit" are considered to be the extreme-dirty stuff in Taoism. Whoever stepped on it will get SUPER bad luck rolling in non-stop.

For those who raise a dog, please pick it up yourself, respect others and nature. If someone step on it by accident, they get bad luck because of you, you will also get bad luck from the karma in return.

Therefore, taoist never raise dogs because it is just a hazzard to do a bath cleansing everyday after you touch or even see the dog's poo. If not, the poo will pollute your aura and keep you in bad luck.

Mak Tin Si

I've never heard so much shit in all my life :lol:

http://www.sayahda.com/cyc2.html

"The Dog

Throughout history dogs have been known as protectors and guardians. Their acute hearing and keen sight forewarned their masters of impending danger. Dogs are known as mans best friend. They serve selflessly never asking for their service to be prasied. They hold the energies of unconditional love and teach us its true meaning.

The domesticated dog is a faithful companion to humans and has a strong willingness to serve. Their sense of spirit and the ability to love even when abused is incredible. The dog teaches those with this totem how to give and receive love unconditionally. It also carries the energy of forgiveness. People with dog medicine would do well in service oriented jobs.

Dogs are intelligent and sensitive. They are able to sniff out dangerous situations accurately and guide us into safety. Psychic gifts have long been are associated with the dog because of their ability to detect subtle energy frequencies often unknown to mankind. If dog suddenly appears in your life pay attention to your immediate surroundings and let the dog guide your footsteps.

Certain breeds of dog were designed for specific functions. The study of the breed and its purpose can help you define the energy associated with it. Since wolves and coyotes are its descendants these should be studied as well.

The behavior of a dog often reflects the personality of its owner. Through its observation and constant interaction with you it anticipates your next move, and serves as a mirror image of who you truly are. The dog is a great teacher for those who are willing to be loyal students. The choice is yours."

There is a lot to learn about Dogs & their Shit.

Dogs are excellent. People selling FU for shit on the otherhand are...well quite possibly excellent salesmen if people are actually buying it.

When you step on a dog poo, the bad luck comes from it can be cleansed off by quicking taking a cleansing bath. If you are a taoist who do FU, you can use the bath cleansing fu, if you are a taoist who don't know about FU, you can use the pomelo leaf method as posted previously. Then that will be fine.

Taoist usually don't keep dogs, wolfs, cats, or any pets. But if you do, just know how to clean yourself.

The bad luck can be also scraped off your shoe by doing a chi kung movement called "sliding foot" in a sideways motion. I don't know about pomelo leaf, but maple leaf and a stick can get in those deep treads. A sole cleansing with a hose is the best method for removing all traces of the bad spirit.

If you are a taoist who do poo, you can wipe your ass with a cleansing FU. If you are a taoist who don't know poo, refrain from posting like you do. Then that will be fine.

Sorry about having a little fun at you expense Mak, but some of your posts just scream for it :P

'If you are a taoist who do FU, you can use the bath cleansing fu'

Out of curiosity, roughly how much would such a FU cost?

Thanks

Michael

The bad luck can be also scraped off your shoe by doing a chi kung movement called "sliding foot" in a sideways motion. I don't know about pomelo leaf, but maple leaf and a stick can get in those deep treads. A sole cleansing with a hose is the best method for removing all traces of the bad spirit.

If you are a taoist who do poo, you can wipe your ass with a cleansing FU. If you are a taoist who don't know poo, refrain from posting like you do. Then that will be fine.

Sorry about having a little fun at you expense Mak, but some of your posts just scream for it :P

-_- Pree...ty goo..ood. You should write a book!

If real Taoists cant have dogs ...

I gave up on being a real Taoist and I was happy to be a fake Taoist ... but now ... Taoism is getting too weird. I say heck with being a Taoist, I'm being an adult Indigo now. They like me, a psychic one told me I'm a guardian for the coming New Age revolution. Whatever guardian means, I don't know, but I like it, sounds good for me!

Yeah! Starman = guardian! Now I have to figure out how to sell diddly squat in order to cash in on it.

Anybody have any idea what guardian means?

Edited by Starjumper7

Remember the 1st 'Jurrasic Park' movie.

Jeff Goldblum asking Laura Dern (after she stuck her gloved hand into dinosaur shit up to her elbow): "You will wash your hands before you eat won't you?" :P lol

Peace, gossamer

Now ... stepping - actually 'falling' - onto dinosaur's poo ... THAT can be considered bad luck !

:lol:

YM

Edited by gossamer

I gave up on being a real Taoist and I was happy to be a fake Taoist ... but now ... Taoism is getting too weird. I say heck with being a Taoist, I'm being an adult Indigo now. They like me, a psychic one told me I'm a guardian for the coming New Age revolution. Whatever guardian means, I don't know, but I like it, sounds good for me!

Yeah! Starman = guardian! Now I have to figure out how to sell diddly squat in order to cash in on it.

Anybody have any idea what guardian means?

I do know that if you step in guardian shit, you will have bad karma for many lifetimes! :lol:

Mak Tin Si

What kind of superstitious poo is this :lol:

I suppose you can't step on sidewalk cracks either ;)

I do know that if you step in guardian shit, you will have bad karma for many lifetimes! :lol:

If anyone really believes this poo I feel sorry for you :lol:

Free yourself!

Please respect Taoism while you are talking about FU and stuff.

This is a post to share info of taoism knowledges initially.

Hey Mak, it's not that people are being disrespectful, but I'd say most people here and looking for knowledge of what man is, what he can do, the afterlife and asking all sorts of questions about the divine forces in our world. So when people are thinking about these deeper topics dog poo is just one of the last things in their mind ( I would assume :lol: ), so when the topic is brought up in a serious manner it's only natural to have some jokes and stuff :lol:

There is though a bit of anti-Mak sentiment growing, but thats because you post too many topics on things most people don't really think are important, even after you've been given a place of your own to do this. Just create less threads with more discussable topics on this forum and people will be happier :)

But this brings up a question I've always wondered about,

If you knew without a doubt that your practised path to heaven or being an immortal was THE ONE AND ONLY, what would you do? what could you do?

You want to spread the word, but you can't tell someone their beliefs are wrong, You know the right path but others wont hear of it and you're shunned.

Just an interesting thought for me :P

Edited by baloneyx

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

I know! What are those idiots thinking? That the shit bag fairy is going to come along after them and clean up? I'm amazed at how people can be sometimes, like the people take a shower at the exercise club and just walk away and leave the shower running on hot. I can't understand people doing those kinds of things and it's a slap in the face each time.

Interesting, so are you trained in the Native American ways?

No need to be sad about that.

Hey Jumpin' Star Child Wizard!

S.B Fairy??? LMAO, that's to graphic for this imagination, shoot! :lol:

Like to give folks the benefit of the doubt and say they don't know better?

Truth is they usually do though, they just aren't thinking.

Unaware. Plain and simple.

If they are aware, they should be knocked in the head.

... Just lightly? ... so they no better? maybe with a bag of shlop!

LOL? Am Not Omaha, not to offend any, can say that!

Um? trained? untrained? hmmm...

Folks ask that daily, LOL, they also want to know what my "accent" is!!!(...I have none.)

Easier to say I Don't Know Shit :D and that life has been strange.

Training could be argued and debated in many ways!

Life is still strange.

I do agree with you Mak tin si and try to avoid shi_ whenever possible!

Most folks have such seemingly great worries, just trying to get by and all.

To pay the bills, feed the kids, take care of the folks, what-have-ya,

that the mention of dog poo seems nice and light hearted in comparison.

Though You are serious the subject does also bring out folks "bathroom humor".

My own included... but it doesn't take much for this child.

You know with the work you do,

as do most who have a practice of meditation, at least to some extent,

That when doing such a practice one gets much more sensitive to various things.

The senses grow sharper, one gets more aware in many ways.

To be sensitive to the effects of such things is no stranger than feeling the effects of sun or moon light.

Or ones own breath, chi, or anything else.

That one can experience effects for a prolonged period of time isn't strange either.

"Karma" is a prolonged effect. It has a cause and is an effect.

Now this is a way of life for many.

Once certain things happen in life there is no going back, so to say, LOL.

For folks that you meet that haven't gotten all that into stuff though, Mak Tin Si?

What in a persons right mind would make them actually WANT to go down this crazy arssed path???

Why would folks want to end up feeling the effects of stepping in poo?

Granted there are alot of good things but "bad" is equal to it and can really suck pretty bad.

Ignorance is bliss. I do think it's true!

Why would a sane individual want to walk such a path???

Yes, I'm perfectly crazy, I love this crazy path I walk stumble and crawl upon.

So the question is, I guess,

Why would anyone Want to be more sensitive to this stuff???

You all stay well!

Happy New Year too!

Shon

For those anti-mak, I know you do not agree with my post, then just ignore it when you see it. There are also many who have PM me and ask me to keep posting. What people are seeing here is just one side of the coin, how do you expect me to act?

With love, kindness and respect for others.

Most religions are dogmatic ( :) ) I have a friendship with a Christian minister (we joke that we are the only people in the hospital that look happy) But his views are not flexible or open to debate. But I expect that from institutionalized religion.

Hua Hu Ching

One (truncated)

I teach the Integral Way of uniting with the great and mysterious Tao. My teachings are simple; if you try to make a religion or science of them, they will elude you.

Eighty-One (truncated)

With all this talking, what has been said? The subtle truth can be pointed at with words, but it can't be contained by them.

I did not ever say I am the only one that know the way to heaven. I am just spreading out the taoism knowledge for all of those who are interested and have fate in. For those who need it will be able to get it. Those who do not will just ignore it. I don't really have a feeling to the result.

That's the EXACT reason you were given your own personal practice section the forum, so people won't HAVE to read through your "shit".

Hey Mak, it's not that people are being disrespectful, but I'd say most people here and looking for knowledge of what man is, what he can do, the afterlife and asking all sorts of questions about the divine forces in our world.

VERY WELL PUT!