Starjumper

Starman returns

Starjumper,

What you say makes sense. But what really is its relevance here? There seems to be no proof of Max either shocking someone like you described or implanting something within.

Edited by SiliconValley

Starjumper,

What you say makes sense. But what really is its relevance here? There seems to be no proof of Max either shocking someone like you described or implanting something within.

The proof of shocking is in how some of them move around uncontrollably after getting a transmission, and how sometimes core values surface in their minds in a threatening or traumatic manner, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough, I pointed out how this head contact and resulting uncontrollable movement are the result of a martial technique and it isn't used for cultivation. That proof is in the advertising video of Max doing transmissions.

Others describe the implantation, but there is also this: the person who lived a few hundred years ago in China, who had the same name as max now has for his Chinese name, was dangerous enough to have a warning about his reappearance passed down for hundreds of years. This person used 'otherworldly' powers to move people against their will, he used it to create puppets and to control people, and this is what Max has said, that when someone receives a transmission from him that they are under his control.

Edited by Starjumper7

Others describe the implantation, but there is also this: the person who lived a few hundred years ago in China, who had the same name as max now has for his Chinese name, was dangerous enough to have a warning about his reappearance passed down for hundreds of years. This person used 'otherworldly' powers to move people against their will, he used it to create puppets and to control people, and this is what Max has said, that when someone receives a transmission from him that they are under his control.

Common Starjumper, is this story reason enough to believe? When I tried Kunlun, my guides did stop me from doing that but it was probably because I am already into a system and trying something else was unsafe. But that was not reason enough to "demonize" Kunlun, was it? It simply meant, my guides and lineage of masters felt it was not right for me and that necessarily is not true for someone else.

Edited by SiliconValley

No the story all by itself isn't reason to believe anything, but you add it to the other parts and it creates a big aha moment.

Common Starjumper, is this story reason enough to believe? When I tried Kunlun, my guides did stop me from doing that but it was probably because I am already into a system and trying something else was unsafe. But that was not reason enough to "demonize" Kunlun, was it? It simply meant, my guides and lineage of masters felt it was not right for me and that necessarily is not true for someone else.

I'm in an environment here where there are hostile and friendly forces

From what I have read, you drew first blood and brought any hostility on yourself. I feel pretty certain that those who are reacting defensively to your attacks would just as quickly turn around and treat you as a friend if you were friendly...

Maybe because I feel a friend was harmed and I regret my failure earlier and that hurts. I feel hurt and I want to lash out, that's all.

It felt to me like you were in pain... I'm sorry for that.... you said that you feel a friend was harmed? was an actual person that you personally know harmed by Max? Have they told you personally that they feel harmed or is it something you have determined for them? What is the exact nature of this harm?

Edited by fiveelementtao

The proof of shocking is in how some of them move around uncontrollably after getting a transmission,

That's not accurate. I can see how someone might think that from the video. But, the movements are not uncontrollable. the person involved has complete control.

Others describe the implantation,

OK now, you are purposefully using someone's benign description out of context.

but there is also this: the person who lived a few hundred years ago in China, who had the same name as max now has for his Chinese name, was dangerous enough to have a warning about his reappearance passed down for hundreds of years. This person used 'otherworldly' powers to move people against their will, he used it to create puppets and to control people,

Max's name means "Pure Wind" Do have any idea how many people may have had this name over hundreds of years?

and this is what Max has said, that when someone receives a transmission from him that they are under his control.

I do not believe that Max has ever said that his students become "under his control" My friend, you are taking things out of context, twisting other peoples' quotes to serve your argument. You keep talking about proof, but you don't present any... My friend.... you are starting to sound paranoid/delusional to me. I keep getting the feeling you are projecting something from your own past on to someone else. I'm just guessing here....Does Max remind you of someone (parental figure) who harmed you?

That's not accurate. I can see how someone might think that from the video. But, the movements are not uncontrollable. the person involved has complete control.

Sorry, now you are lying, one person in the San Diego seminar, a big guy, fell to the floor with a big thud, someone else was there on the floor in a fetal position. Are they under control?

OK now, you are purposefully using someone's benign description out of context.

The only thing that's out of context is they don't think it's a problem, I do.

Edited by Starjumper7

I have a dvd from Master Toledo of max's transmissions and he says that in a transmission you end up giving a type of dna energy finger print on that person and high level masters can control them at anytime. Im not sure if its word for word but something like that. Ill check and repost it!

So what is max doing with transmissions truely, maybe it feels good and the energy feels blissful and makes you want more and believe in him more as your worm grows and GROWS! HAHAHA

Everybody heard about the worm,

Worm worm worm, Worm is the word!

Sorry, now you are lying,

You are calling me a liar??? You can disagree with me, say I'm mistaken or ill informed, you can ask me questions, question my reasoning, but not personally attack me. Time for me to say goodbye. Happy hunting...

You should know by now that there's no such thing as freedom.

Well I hope I'll never be this "old". :lol:

You make some good points, MPWay. and Stigweard, I now stand corrected on the etymilogical definition of sorcery. It is not my intention to personally attack SJumper. I'm not attacking his Tai Chi or Chi Kung or any of his training or lineage. I'm not even judging his ability to teach "sorcery".

What I should have said was I don't "usually" preemptively attack someone. But, I've been reading SJumper attack Max and his students mercilessly and without any substantiation page after page. If he had personally met Max or trained with him and had a personal experience, I would stay out of it, because then at least he would have an opinion based on some personal knowledge. So, I am simply sharing my reaction as I watch this. MPWay, If you are so offended by my observations on SJumper, and feel that I have unjustly attacked him, why then are you not as EQUALLY offended at his blatant smearing of Max and the kunluners?. You wasted no time in pouncing on me and personally attacking me for sharing my observations of SJumper. (which was considerably kinder than his judgements of Max.) I haven't searched the taobums for any responses from you but, have you done the same with him?

Chuck Lidell did certainly have his day, but he had to make the choice to step in that ring.

Since you have made up your mind about that... I guess I'll let you have the final word there.

Why am I not offended at his blatant smearing?...He's trying to educate those who seem hypnotized by Max. I've never personally been to a seminar either. I do however know personally and quite well actually a few people who have gone to a seminar and this is what they said

If you walk off the street having not done any kind of energy training then Max will appear like the second coming to some people and laughter follows and then he's nothing but a hack who is doing more damage than good but that's what all these new age healers are doing nowadays. he's got the gift of gab and if you go in there wanting to be amazed, he will amaze you. if you have experience, REAL experience before going into a seminar then he does nothing that any basic practitioner cant do. he's a car salesman. only thing is, if you buy a car off his lot, you might not end up with what you really want.

I know that some people are going to get offended and say that they have all kinds of experience and Max is like a god and blah blah blah, but in reality no they dont have experience. As far as the final word goes, my mind is made up because the reality of it is that , like chi, psychic attacks work whether you want it to or not. If you have real power then you can fix someones blockage without their permission because chi works, regardless. If you have the power to attack psychically then it's even easier to attack "sheep" off the street.

Edited by MPWay

[...] I know that some people are going to get offended and say that they have all kinds of experience and Max is like a god and blah blah [...]

MPWay your speak my mind and it's good to see that not everybody has lost some good old common sense here.

Unfortunately most of the 'believers' would swear - first of all to themselves - of having seeing Max passing through the walls even after having helped him opening the door.

After all, he is only one of a long list of people that fulfill a need for some with a certain mind.

YM

It's hard for anyone to ascertain another's level and for anyone of us "beginner's" on taobums to try and presume they can really know Max's level is, well, presumtious. But to call him a hack, a used car salesman, sinister etc is I feel going against the spirit of any sort of constructive discusison. Also, if I am not mistaken it's against the Forum's policy.

Having met Max a few times in person my impression of him is quite different than what some of you on this thread are saying. He is clearly powereful but his main quality besides his strength or spirit were his sensitivity, sense of humor and respect/love for his teachers.

Also, someone else with more knowledge can explain better but I am pretty sure electricuting peoples 3rd eye is not what is happening with the transmission.

With that I'll bow out of this thread. Good wishes to everyone and hopefully these discussions will one day raise above personal attacks and insults.

Have you nothing better to do old man? stop making a fool of yourself :lol: I am sure your teacher would have shown more respect. If your attitude and conduct are the way of a Taoist then who wants to be a Taoist? Why be envious of other peoples worms anyway? I am sure yours is big enough to keep someone happy ;) Do you drive a fancy car by any chance?

BTW.... putting other people down does not make you look good....

the irony in this post is killing me

Sorry, now you are lying, one person in the San Diego seminar, a big guy, fell to the floor with a big thud, someone else was there on the floor in a fetal position. Are they under control?
Actually, no. Kriyas are well-known phenomena and you can stop them at any time. In fact, you have to go along with them to allow them to happen.

I think this is pretty widely-acknowledged amongst Kunlunners. If you really wanted to resist any of those empty subtle force demos, you could.

Of course, nobody does because everyone goes to those workshops to facilitate openings and such...

Btw, I do enjoy your Taijiquan vids! Quite beautiful! :)

Edited by vortex

How do you like that... Kundalini gets to be the snake path while I'm on the worm path! :lol:

Well I hope I'll never be this "old". :lol:

Funny thing you noticed that.

Well I think he knows it, it's around that age that this "truth" settles within a man. It's said this is the beginning, but for most of us, it comes when we have next to nothing to cultivate with. Without this, we are outside the schoolyard... As you noticed on other threads, there are many debates here that betray us for what level we are at. Much too human. But as I said, we live in different worlds.

^_^

"I lost my friend to Kunlun and Max so now I must destroy them!"

OK Steve, we all know you are hurting, but please stop lashing out. You have no idea what is going on with the spontaneous process, so quit trying to put a negative spin on it.

Everything that people who do Kunlun are going through, is their own process. They are doing it to themselves, for themselves. Spontaneous movements like falling on the floor (for grounding) and curling up in the fetal position (rebirth) are normal reactions we see when people open themselves to what they have inside and surrender the old crap they have been storing.

Nobody is doing that for them. This is the body resetting itself.

This is the initial part of the process of harmonizing mind, body and spirit. Once a certain level of harmony has been achieved, they find that movements diminish because the body channels are open.

The process is different for everyone. Some may move quite a bit and some not at all. As you awaken to that divine energy, everything that is of a lower vibration like emotional blocks, tension patterns, dampness in the body and physical imperfections will be harmonized by this process of internal surrender.

The result is a scintillating feeling of union with the vast emptiness of Tao.

This is also why you only need to see the teacher once. Because once you have the method, you have the tools you need to embark upon your own path of purification and return to divinity. It is a personal quest where you answer your own questions and realize your own truths.

As you move through each point of tension in your body and you begin to harmonize them they reveal the emotion that is stored within it. When these things release it can cause the body to go into different kriyas or they may manifest as coughing or singing or something else.

It is a beautiful thing.

When you open yourself to your divine energy it can be experienced as a snake working it's way through the body channels. As it moves, it clears the channels. This is what the caduceus symbolizes and this is why the snake has been used as a symbol over and over in many spiritual traditions.

caduceus.jpg

caduceus-1.jpg

Edited by Mantra68

Have you nothing better to do old man? stop making a fool of yourself :lol: I am sure your teacher would have shown more respect. If your attitude and conduct are the way of a Taoist then who wants to be a Taoist? Why be envious of other peoples worms anyway? I am sure yours is big enough to keep someone happy ;) Do you drive a fancy car by any chance?

BTW.... putting other people down does not make you look good....

It doesn't make you look good referring to SJ as an old man.

experienced as a snake working it's way through the body channels.

Is this not generally true for Kundalini? But Kunlun is neither Kundalini nor Chi/Prana, or so has been declared.