Starjumper

Starman returns

I've heard of that. I know a Bagua master who says he stops the sick chi when it gets half way up his fore arm. My chi kung teacher, who is an awesome healer, said it takes three days to get rid of the sick chi and I believe he can feel it in himself because he is hypersensitive. I find it difficult to believe that people can enter another's energy field and not get some.

Which is why you shouldn't try and transmit healing/energy until you are well accomplished. It can cause great trouble for yourself and the person you are trying to help.

You can program your aura or energy bubble/sheild to block out any negative energy and only let it recieve good energy!

Yes you can but this is an artificial way of doing it and is limited to your capacity of intent. For instance ... define 'good'. If you declare that only 'good' energy can influence you then your command is limited to your own perception of 'good'.

Also, even though you may have declared such an intent, your own negativity within your mind can still open the door to allow unwholesome energy in.

Please share about the way you are referring to.

Master Ni, Hua-Ching provides a simple protection (see link below) in "The Gentle Path of Spiritual Progress".

"In the room where you treat patients or accept visitors, there should also be a spiritual altar with the following ten Chinese characters hung high on the wall." Ni, Hua Ching.

The Highest Divinity of Universal Response

However, in my humble opinion, the greatest shield a sage can have is the fullness of their own virtuous accomplishment. Then...

"The mighty horns of the rhinoceros,

the powerful claws of the tiger,

the sharp blades of weapons,

find nowhere to pierce him."

These are not just idealistic words, the truth of their energy manifestation is a living reality.

Hey, let's change the subject.

How about energy healing?

Some people have this new age idea that energy healing (or non healing =) can only work if the healer has the patient's permission. However this is not the case. It may be true that in spiritual healing (things like Reiki) permission is required but for chi healing it has been shown that chi kung masters can 'heal' cells in a test tube, and they can also help heal people who are unconscious. They can cause a person to become paralyzed or can kill intense pain by aiming their fingers at the person's neck. My teacher can paralyze an attacker and he doesn't even have to aim his fingers at them. They can also help heal people who aren't aware they are being worked on, however often the person will go out and continue doing whatever caused the problem in the first place and it will return.

A person's energy field extend outwards beyond their body and when two people are in proximity there will be some exchange of energy, this is unavoidable. Now, if one of the people has more chi or healthier chi they will radiate more towards the person with less. This then causes the other's chi to overflow a bit, helping them to expel some of their sick chi. Some of this is then picked up by the healthier one and if they are sensitive enough they will feel it. In fact this is a diagnostic tool that can be used by some masters. The overflowed sick chi contains information about it's nature and then the healthier one can feel the effects in their own body. In other words, they feel what the other person feels. This is one reason why people who cultivate more chi will avoid crowds of 'normal' people.

Now, if someone who has done some cultivation is frequently around others with serious illness, say cancer, they will not be able to avoid picking up some of this very sick energy and it can cause physical problems and depression even if they can't feel the other's energy in their body. It is best to not expose yourself to many very sick people if you are a chi kung practitioner.

Another realist like myself, very nice. A great man once said " It doenst matter if you believe or not, chi works regardless". Very nice

Hi Craig, my insider information has been given in private and there is no record of this information on the internet and so it is not verifiable. Also, those who have been poisoned will react violently to the information, you have already seen the way they react to just the mention of this information. I'm thinking about how to go about this. Advice is welcome.

Nothing you say is verifiable because you are lying. Plain and simple.

You have gone far beyond mere opinion.

What you are doing is actually illegal. It is called defamation of character. Look it up here. You are blatantly guilty of it.

Shall we pursue this legally Steve or are you going to cut it out?

I am serious, and I know people that know you. We have your photo as well now.

Well I have to say you seem to be getting nearer to saying what you want to say.

May I invite you to say it in the clearest terms possible?

What exactly is Max really doing with his transmissions according to your perceptions?

What is he using it for?

If you are going to say something this extreme you might as well be out with your full view.

What is the sinister plan? If it is very serious and you are aware of the true nature of it then perhaps you should share your understanding with all of us.

respectfully tendered inquiry.

Craig

The problem is there is so much information available to make my case that it will require some work to streamline it and make it concise without being too long. I'll be leaving for the mountains soon but will work on it and put it out when I return and it will simply be observations of facts that are available to anyone..

I know people that know you. We have your photo as well now.

Those all sound like the threats of desperation, are you going to stick pins in my picture? Do you ever feel embarassed with the way you throw around the word 'divine' and other gems? I get embarassed for you sometimes.

Actually I haven't said much yet. I've just referred to information I have.

Xenolith, te is paramount to me.

Edited by Starjumper7

I just got back from the exercise club and was thinking about this a bit. I didn't read the link about defamation of character but I suppose me referring to Max's students as victims and being poisoned was improper. It was improper to say those things instead of just presenting the facts that support them. I will admit that as part of the act, that Max does do some healing, as there must be some good done in order to continue along the path.

What I was thinking though is that of all the saints and gurus and chi kung masters and avatars, quite a few of them have had problems of one kind or another and they have had their detractors. In fact, one of my guardians, Sai Baba, the world's most powerful avatar, has a lot of serious detractors. Anyone who is famous will. The thing is that all these other saints and gurus and masters and avatars don't threaten their detractors with lawsuits or psychic attacks, they accept them, they love their detractors, and they encourage truthfulness and dialog. Lao Tzu even speaks to this idea in the TTC. I can't recall the words precisely but it is to the effect that those who spurn him are honored, a treasure. In the same vein, teachers in my lineage, who sometimes go trolling for muggers, put it this way: If someone threatens to attack them they just smile, it's like a gift from heaven, they hope their attacker is very powerful so it will put their skills to the test, and they hope that their attacker is very evil so that when they destroy them they will have done more to help rid the world of evil.

Therefore, the fact that these threats are being made points to a certain weakness and a type of character, a type which is the opposite of divine, so I rest my case.

Just kidding.

Edited by Starjumper7

Steve, I just found out through a mutual friend what your real issue is and it ain't got nothin' to do with Max.

You should be honest with the community and tell them what really irks your heart or just say nothing at all.

In the future, don't vent your personal frustrations on innocent strangers like Max. You are a grown man for god sakes, you should know by now that life has its ups and downs. It ain't pretty, but you need to deal with your shit responsibly, like the rest of us.

In this case it doesn't matter if it was Max, Cameron, Yoda, Trunk, August Leo, Sean or anyone else I know here, I would defend them the same. You can't just make stuff up about people cuz you are hurting.

I wish you the best my friend and I truly hope you start to feel better in your personal life. I will use what "power" I can to send you love.

Sincerely,

Chris

Really Chris, thanks, but our mutual friend is quite deluded.

Please just make your peace with it, man. Nobody needs all this negative stuff.

Edited by Mantra68

Nothing you say is verifiable because you are lying. Plain and simple.

You have gone far beyond mere opinion.

What you are doing is actually illegal. It is called defamation of character. Look it up here. You are blatantly guilty of it.

Shall we pursue this legally Steve or are you going to cut it out?

I am serious, and I know people that know you. We have your photo as well now.

You have to prove that his statements are false. Is Max going to bang out some power work in the middle of a hearing? Matter of fact, just for shits and giggles, I know a judge personally and I'm going to show him your little video on your home page of kunlunbliss and see what he thinks about that in regards to ol Starjumpers comments.

Edited by MPWay

I just got back from the exercise club and was thinking about this a bit. I didn't read the link about defamation of character but I suppose me referring to Max's students as victims and being poisoned was improper. It was improper to say those things instead of just presenting the facts that support them. I will admit that as part of the act, that Max does do some healing, as there must be some good done in order to continue along the path.

What I was thinking though is that of all the saints and gurus and chi kung masters and avatars, quite a few of them have had problems of one kind or another and they have had their detractors. In fact, one of my guardians, Sai Baba, the world's most powerful avatar, has a lot of serious detractors. Anyone who is famous will. The thing is that all these other saints and gurus and masters and avatars don't threaten their detractors with lawsuits or psychic attacks, they accept them, they love their detractors, and they encourage truthfulness and dialog. Lao Tzu even speaks to this idea in the TTC. I can't recall the words precisely but it is to the effect that those who spurn him are honored, a treasure. In the same vein, teachers in my lineage, who sometimes go trolling for muggers, put it this way: If someone threatens to attack them they just smile, it's like a gift from heaven, they hope their attacker is very powerful so it will put their skills to the test, and they hope that their attacker is very evil so that when they destroy them they will have done more to help rid the world of evil.

Therefore, the fact that these threats are being made points to a certain weakness and a type of character, a type which is the opposite of divine, so I rest my case.

Just kidding.

You can actually find his legal threat at any good gardening store prebagged in 10lbs all the way up to 80lbs. It's better if you can find fresh legal threats straight off the pasture if you catch my drift.

You can actually find his legal threat at any good gardening store prebagged in 10lbs all the way up to 80lbs. It's better if you can find fresh legal threats straight off the pasture if you catch my drift.

LOL, nicely worded !

:)

YM

Edited by YMWong

In fact, one of my guardians, Sai Baba, the world's most powerful avatar, has a lot of serious detractors. Anyone who is famous will.

Just kidding.

I am sure you learned some nice qigong from your teacher Steve. But imo you may need professional help. Your attacks here towards a total stranger that many people have experience with as being a kind and good hearted teacher is really unbalanced.

I think you owe Max a sincere apology. If there is any poison here it has been your words and what you have called Max in your posts.

Edited by Cameron

Starman....

Ok, so I am now inferring that TaoMeow, your friend, has pissed you off by how impressed she is by Max and his practices, and you are here to wreak vengeance.

I did have that feeling right at first for a couple of days after the San Diego seminar but that is long gone, so much water has passed under the bridge since that time. I assure you that is not my motivation.

Is this a mini - series shown in the afternoons, involving a lot of hairspray, or have you actually got something that you need to say, for the good of the community.

Because you are telling me I am poisoned, Steve. I'd kind of like to know what you are speaking of.

yours,

in irritation,

a well wisher.

Don't worry, it's pretty subtle and won't hurt you much, and in any case it's too late for you. It's the dishonesty about what is being done that bothers me. One thing I'm considering is what one of my informants told me, when they first asked me to keep the information about Max's Chinese name secret, and that is that they don't interfere with other's paths. This idea has merit and maybe the students are getting what they need karmicaly :) so I I've been considering just leaving it alone.

I saw the video advertising of the 'transmissions' posted here at TB, and like I said earlier in this thread, I know people who can do similar things, I'm one of them, and what is claimed for it is pretty far off the mark. However, since you and others really want to know what I think, since I opened this can of worms, I will present it, and like I said, it will be after I return from the mountains.

I just want to add here, that if you twist words around enough in a coyote like manner, that things that are claimed can be regarded as true in some sense, however far fetched and twisted they may be. As you probably know, there is good and bad in most everything, and there is truth and dishonesty in all statements. It's just that when you add up all the little twists and turns you get a snow job.

Edited by Starjumper7

One thing I'm considering is what one of my informants told me, when they first asked me to keep the information about Max's Chinese name secret, and that is that they don't interfere with other's paths. This idea has merit and maybe the students are getting what they need karmicaly :) so I I've been considering just leaving it alone.

What are you talking about? Max told everyone his Chinese Taoist name from day one. I am pretty sure it's even on the website and know it's in the book.

Steve,

There is nothing "secret" about Max's Taoist name. He says his name on my movie trailer and that has been online for over a year.

:blink::blink::blink::blink: ?

Not letting that go by either. You've been doing very little other than market youself since day one.

It's got to the point I'm almost willing to believe that you don't actually feel strongly about Max and have just made it up to guarantee yourself more attention.

That's right Ian, one of the big purposes of this forum is marketing, that seems to be one of it's primary uses by many. I even said it in my first post, that I would flatter him by imitation. Also I'm trying to establish some authority here so that what I have to say about Kunlun will have some clout. And you are also correct that I don't feel too strongly about Max, I hardly care any more either way but I'm not making it up. I opened this can of worms and I do feel I have a truth or two to tell about it. It takes a lot of energy and so I'll get it over with - later :)

I also need to speak to some advisers about it but my mind is 95% made up.

I would rather talk about energy healing and read Stig's link to what Hua Ching Ni said, but I get an error message and can't read it.

What are you talking about? Max told everyone his Chinese Taoist name from day one. I am pretty sure it's even on the website and know it's in the book.

Um yeah. I SAID there was a person who lived hundreds of years earlier with the same name. It appears that that person and Max are twins in more ways than one.

I hardly care any more either way but I'm not making it up.

Well you're not showing that very well, considering you can't stop talking about him. And what truths? I'm not sure you said anything substantial so far but maybe I missed it.

I would rather talk about energy healing and read Stig's link to what Hua Ching Ni said, but I get an error message and can't read it.

Um yeah. I SAID there was a person who lived hundreds of years earlier with the same name. It appears that that person and Max are twins in more ways than one.

Oh..ok..cool..Max and anoother person from hundreds of years ago..interesting..

*backs away from thread*

Well you're not showing that very well, considering you can't stop talking about him.

Maybe that's because I'm answering posts here.

And what truths? I'm not sure you said anything substantial so far but maybe I missed it.

No, you haven't missed anything.

Oh..ok..cool..Max and another person from hundreds of years ago..interesting..

Yes, I thought it was very interesting.

*backs away from thread*

Watch out for that abyss behind you :)

You said little to nothing about you and your sorcerer's path.

I wonder what do you really want.