Starjumper

Starman returns

Funny thread.

Starjumper, we were in your home town two weeks ago. You had the opportunity to meet Max in person. That is why we always do the free lecture, so people who have questions about his character or his energy can find out for themselves.

That meeting would have answered ALL of your questions.

Instead, you continue to make wild accusations that, obvious to the rest of us, come from a place of arrogance, ignorance and fear.

It is clear that you still have NO idea who you are talking about and this is the product of choosing to speak from the fringes instead of direct experience.

Honcho dude!

This is disconcerting. Poisoned? Ineradicably? With what?

What did you see when you looked at his soul?

As for my waterproof, I have to admit it has blue flowers on it. There, now you know. I attempt to remain dignified, nonetheless.

Blue flowers! What kind of wizard are you? :unsure:

Don't forget what my path is. I've seen his soul.

What is your path?

How exactly did you "see his soul." and what exactly did you see?

Respectfully curious...

What is your path?

How exactly did you "see his soul." and what exactly did you see?

Respectfully curious...

With the slight curiosity of one lurking with naught to really add...indeed SJ, you heard something from an acquaintance and decided not to meet Max...and then there's this leap to you seeing his soul.

*waits* B)

That answers my questions... and then some...

SJ really talks like a novice with a chip on his shoulder. All his talk of "power" and what-not.

Max is the first person to tell you that he has no more or less power than any of us. He says he can do what he can do because of a certain understanding of the one law.

It is clear that SJ doesn't understand the first thing about real power.

First of all, the only power that matters is the power over your own ego, something that is clearly far from being achieved in this case.

I have met a lot of amazing beings in the past few years. When I say amazing it is of a level that I can't even begin to tell you because you wouldn't believe me. But in every case there is the foundation of supreme humility behind what they do. Something lacking in our Star Wizard from Seattle.

I was honestly surprised that he is so old and talks the way he does. "I beat the sh*t out of the dudes and bang all the chicks, yuk, yuk..."

Ego, ego, ego.

He will find that his pursuit of power has a ceiling. It dead-ends and then you have to look in the mirror. Scary.

He can say what he wants, but as far as I am concerned he chickened out on meeting the real thing. That is typical of someone in his position.

Well I have to say you seem to be getting nearer to saying what you want to say.

May I invite you to say it in the clearest terms possible?

What exactly is Max really doing with his transmissions according to your perceptions?

What is he using it for?

If you are going to say something this extreme you might as well be out with your full view.

What is the sinister plan? If it is very serious and you are aware of the true nature of it then perhaps you should share your understanding with all of us.

respectfully tendered inquiry.

Craig

Hi Craig, my insider information has been given in private and there is no record of this information on the internet and so it is not verifiable. Also, those who have been poisoned will react violently to the information, you have already seen the way they react to just the mention of this information. I'm thinking about how to go about this. Advice is welcome.

I say just say whatever it is. I'm sure it'll be fun to see the onslaught. :lol: Or PM me what it is because I think I have an idea of what you're thinking of, SJ.

What I can do is explain what he is doing with his transmissions, the private information I have will verify it if I decide to give it out.

I will give this hint though. Max has a Chinese name, Ching Fung Dao Shr or Ching Feng Dao Shr, and there was a person by this same name who lived a few hundred years ago in China. If anyone has or can find information on this person somewhere it would really help. As far as I know the information is only oral, hopefully I'm wrong.

One thing you can be sure of though, is that if someone who has been poisoned finds the information they will NOT reveal it, someone who is neutral needs to find it.

I say just say whatever it is. I'm sure it'll be fun to see the onslaught. :lol: Or PM me what it is because I think I have an idea of what you're thinking of, SJ.

Yes, well the info is damaging enough that it could result in psychic attacks against me, I think ethics demand I give it out anyway though, maybe later.

Edited by Starjumper7

SJ really talks like a novice with a chip on his shoulder. All his talk of "power" and what-not.

Max is the first person to tell you that he has no more or less power than any of us. He says he can do what he can do because of a certain understanding of the one law.

It is clear that SJ doesn't understand the first thing about real power.

First of all, the only power that matters is the power over your own ego, something that is clearly far from being achieved in this case.

I have met a lot of amazing beings in the past few years. When I say amazing it is of a level that I can't even begin to tell you because you wouldn't believe me. But in every case there is the foundation of supreme humility behind what they do. Something lacking in our Star Wizard from Seattle.

I was honestly surprised that he is so old and talks the way he does. "I beat the sh*t out of the dudes and bang all the chicks, yuk, yuk..."

Ego, ego, ego.

He will find that his pursuit of power has a ceiling. It dead-ends and then you have to look in the mirror. Scary.

He can say what he wants, but as far as I am concerned he chickened out on meeting the real thing. That is typical of someone in his position.

Not rocking the boat purposefully, just pointing out something. You can tell that your own ego wrote that reply. I dont know you, just observing.

Edited by MPWay

I have a legit question: how long ago did Max learn this from Jenny and how long did it take for him to learn?

Come on Max experts, lets hear some truths.

Hi Craig, my insider information has been given in private and there is no record of this information on the internet and so it is not verifiable. Also, those who have been poisoned will react violently to the information, you have already seen the way they react to just the mention of this information. I'm thinking about how to go about this. Advice is welcome.

Not. I won't have words of anger and certainly not violence towards you-whatever the story is. To not tell us what your info is and why you think so poorly of Max at this point would be pretty ridiculous.

imo-you should have just stated whatever you think you know from the beginning and let the rest of us decide if the"Max bashing" you so enjoy is in order or not.

Edited by Cameron

Not. I won't have words of anger and certainly not violence towards you-whatever the story is. To not tell us what your info is and why you think so poorly of Max at this point would be pretty ridicoulous.

imo-you should have just stated whatever you think you know from the beginning and let the rest of us decide if the"Max bashing" you so enjoy is in order or not.

It is my nature to expose evil and so Maxattacks are unavoidable. I'm waiting to see if there is some info beside the oral I was given. In fact someone else presented this same info awhile ago and evidently was banned for it. Don't worry, the truth will come out. Just be patient. I have to go back to the mountains again soon and may take up particular piece of the puzzle on my return. Maybe it would be best if I post the info on my own forum.

Hey, let's change the subject.

How about energy healing?

Some people have this new age idea that energy healing (or non healing =) can only work if the healer has the patient's permission. However this is not the case. It may be true that in spiritual healing (things like Reiki) permission is required but for chi healing it has been shown that chi kung masters can 'heal' cells in a test tube, and they can also help heal people who are unconscious. They can cause a person to become paralyzed or can kill intense pain by aiming their fingers at the person's neck. My teacher can paralyze an attacker and he doesn't even have to aim his fingers at them. They can also help heal people who aren't aware they are being worked on, however often the person will go out and continue doing whatever caused the problem in the first place and it will return.

A person's energy field extend outwards beyond their body and when two people are in proximity there will be some exchange of energy, this is unavoidable. Now, if one of the people has more chi or healthier chi they will radiate more towards the person with less. This then causes the other's chi to overflow a bit, helping them to expel some of their sick chi. Some of this is then picked up by the healthier one and if they are sensitive enough they will feel it. In fact this is a diagnostic tool that can be used by some masters. The overflowed sick chi contains information about it's nature and then the healthier one can feel the effects in their own body. In other words, they feel what the other person feels. This is one reason why people who cultivate more chi will avoid crowds of 'normal' people.

Now, if someone who has done some cultivation is frequently around others with serious illness, say cancer, they will not be able to avoid picking up some of this very sick energy and it can cause physical problems and depression even if they can't feel the other's energy in their body. It is best to not expose yourself to many very sick people if you are a chi kung practitioner.

That reminds me, I left out a few categories of the ten thousand techniques. They are energy healing, gathering energy from nature, and training the body to constantly radiate energy outwards. It's like a fountain. Chi comes up from the ground and flows outwards and upwards, continually. So it's radiating yin chi.

I just want you all to know, those of you who got a first impression of Max that he is sinister, that your first impression was indeed correct. Don't forget what my path is. I've seen his soul.

Please understand, I'm not claiming access to any facts here, merely stating the impression I'm getting.

Namely that you're starting to come across as a nutter. Do be careful !

Thanks, I'm well aware of that, which is why I stopped where I did :) I might have to risk it though. Anyway, it's not all that uncommon for people who become psychic to be able to see into another's soul, particularly if you can look in their eyes, but looking in their eyes isn't necessarily required.

Now, if someone who has done some cultivation is frequently around others with serious illness, say cancer, they will not be able to avoid picking up some of this very sick energy and it can cause physical problems and depression even if they can't feel the other's energy in their body. It is best to not expose yourself to many very sick people if you are a chi kung practitioner.

True enough ... there are ways to avoid this however.

True enough ... there are ways to avoid this however.

I've heard of that. I know a Bagua master who says he stops the sick chi when it gets half way up his fore arm. My chi kung teacher, who is an awesome healer, said it takes three days to get rid of the sick chi and I believe he can feel it in himself because he is hypersensitive. I find it difficult to believe that people can enter another's energy field and not get some.

In my opinion, based on my knowledge of physics, energy fields in proximity will blend together and become indistinguishable, one from the other.

There's another aspect to this, and it's based on one of the laws of karma. It is said that to cleanse your karma you should take on another's negativity but return positivity. This works on an energy level too.

Please share about the way you are referring to.