Starjumper

Starman returns

I know that some people are going to get offended and say that they have all kinds of experience and Max is like a god and blah blah blah,

Some may have said these kinds of things... I have not.

but in reality no they dont have experience.
In their reality they do have experience, they have THEIR experience. It may be different from yours or your friends' but it is still experience and it is just as real and valid

As far as the final word goes, my mind is made up because the reality of it is that... If you have the power to attack psychically then it's even easier to attack "sheep" off the street.

You seem able to speak for everyone else's reality very well. That is not my reality. And "the reality of it is" that I do have some experience in this area and I can tell you that in my reality, (yours may be different) no one can heal or harm me without my cooperation. When I first began study in the Tao, I was taught that my entire life is my own creation, and I must take responsibility for it, if I want to change or improve it.

It's hard for anyone to ascertain another's level and for anyone of us "beginner's" on taobums to try and presume they can really know Max's level is, well, presumtious.

Agree with other things here but what really is the assumption here?

- That someone who is not a beginner or at an intermediate level, will not be a member of Tao Bums and even if he is, will not talk or respond? I can already think of two who don't fit into this category, Santi and mjjbecker.

- Or, is Max beyond every phenomena we understand and people need to take it without questions?

I totally agree for the need to be respectful, but this "level" thing is as fanatic as we would like to call the other side. Moreover, how can the self-professed beginners really judge someone's level, if it is really all that tall!

A group here thinks good about Max and his attainments. Another, somewhat small and sort of suppressed due to the risk of sounding "rude" which is not necessarily true, does not care much about Max or his techniques but certainly thinks it is presumptuous to portray him as "THE" man and even the Hindu avatars did not enjoy this luxury. It is really alarming when the focus shifts from the teaching to the teacher and the teacher begins to get deified.

Edited by SiliconValley

"I lost my friend to Kunlun and Max so now I must destroy them!"

Not QUITE, I lost a loved one to 'the worm' and I'm trying, with everything I have, to help her see what has been done in hopes that she can heal herself, she is very smart but has been harmed in a serious way, a way that influences her opinions (this is why I used the word 'deluded' earlier).

OK Steve, we all know you are hurting, but please stop lashing out. You have no idea what is going on with the spontaneous process, so quit trying to put a negative spin on it.

I know exactly what is going on, and the information which follows is a compilation of unrelated information, little truths, which when combined, are another lie.

Everything that people who do Kunlun are going through, is their own process. They are doing it to themselves, for themselves. Spontaneous movements like falling on the floor (for grounding) and curling up in the fetal position (rebirth) are normal reactions we see when people open themselves to what they have inside and surrender the old crap they have been storing.

Nobody is doing that for them. This is the body resetting itself.

This is the initial part of the process of harmonizing mind, body and spirit. Once a certain level of harmony has been achieved, they find that movements diminish because the body channels are open.

The process is different for everyone. Some may move quite a bit and some not at all. As you awaken to that divine energy, everything that is of a lower vibration like emotional blocks, tension patterns, dampness in the body and physical imperfections will be harmonized by this process of internal surrender.

The result is a scintillating feeling of union with the vast emptiness of Tao.

This is also why you only need to see the teacher once. Because once you have the method, you have the tools you need to embark upon your own path of purification and return to divinity. It is a personal quest where you answer your own questions and realize your own truths.

As you move through each point of tension in your body and you begin to harmonize them they reveal the emotion that is stored within it. When these things release it can cause the body to go into different kriyas or they may manifest as coughing or singing or something else.

It is a beautiful thing.

When you open yourself to your divine energy it can be experienced as a snake working it's way through the body channels. As it moves, it clears the channels. This is what the caduceus symbolizes and this is why the snake has been used as a symbol over and over in many spiritual traditions.

caduceus.jpg

caduceus-1.jpg

Edited by Starjumper7

Not QUITE, I lost a loved one

*a floodlight comes on* I wish you had simply stated that earlier. I just wanted to understand why you were so personally hurt... Now, I understand... I'm sorry for your loss...

Edited by fiveelementtao

SJ,

I guess the good question to ask is: what makes you believe there's a kunlun worm inside your loved one, influencing her will and reason? What are the signs and symptoms? What opinions of hers changed? How is she seriously harmed?

SJ,

I guess the good question to ask is: what makes you believe there's a kunlun worm inside your loved one, influencing her will and reason? What are the signs and symptoms? What opinions of hers changed? How is she seriously harmed?

Is that Taomeow we are talking about here? The Tao Soap is getting more interesting, 'The worms in our lives....' :lol:

Edited by SiliconValley

Agree with other things here but what really is the assumption here?

- That someone who is not a beginner or at an intermediate level, will not be a member of Tao Bums and even if he is, will not talk or respond? I can already think of two who don't fit into this category, Santi and mjjbecker.

- Or, is Max beyond every phenomena we understand and people need to take it without questions?

I totally agree for the need to be respectful, but this "level" thing is as fanatic as we would like to call the other side. Moreover, how can the self-professed beginners really judge someone's level, if it is really all that tall!

A group here thinks good about Max and his attainments. Another, somewhat small and sort of suppressed due to the risk of sounding "rude" which is not necessarily true, does not care much about Max or his techniques but certainly thinks it is presumptuous to portray him as "THE" man and even the Hindu avatars did not enjoy this luxury. It is really alarming when the focus shifts from the teaching to the teacher and the teacher begins to get deified.

I didn't say that well. I think it is good people draw there own conclusions about these things. We are talking about spiritual practice after all not what your favorite baseball team is. If you think someone who is basically some people spiritual teacher is a con man that's obviously a good sign for you to not study with such person.

I guess the idea that anyone can say who is or isn't a good spiritual teacher for another person. Well, I don't have a clue. Some people who have responded here act like they do though without any direct experience.

The thing that show's how ridiculous alot of these conversations are is if you took Mantra, Starjumper, Starjumper's "friend" who was supposedly hurt by Max, 5 Element Tao, Max and all the people who have said negative things about Max on this thread and put them in a room together in person I am 100% certain the communication wouldn't even resemble this thread.

It's a disconnected argument instigated by people who have no direct experience with what the argument is even over. If Steve and Max met in person I am sure they would reconcile Steve's problems with Max in about 5 seconds. I think Steve owes it to himself, his friend and Max to take one of Max's free lecture's(not the workshop) and meet in person after all this. I wouldn't put any value in his opnions until he did this. If he went to one of Max's lectures(where he would not be electricuted just talk) and came back saying what he said was right. "Max is the ancient Dark Lord spoken of hundreds of years ago in China and be warned!" There would be atleast be some basis of experience he is pulling this stuff out of.

I didn't say that well. I think it is good people draw there own conclusions about these things. We are talking about spiritual practice after all not what your favorite baseball team is. If you think someone who is basically some people spiritual teacher is a con man that's obviously a good sign for you to not study with such person.

I guess the idea that anyone can say who is or isn't a good spiritual teacher for another person. Well, I don't have a clue. Some people who have responded here act like they do though without any direct experience.

The thing that show's how ridiculous alot of these conversations are is if you took Mantra, Starjumper, Starjumper's "friend" who was supposedly hurt by Max, 5 Element Tao, Max and all the people who have said negative things about Max on this thread and put them in a room together in person I am 100% certain the communication wouldn't even resemble this thread.

It's a disconnected argument instigated by people who have no direct experience with what the argument is even over. If Steve and Max met in person I am sure they would reconcile Steve's problems with Max in about 5 seconds. I think Steve owes it to himself, his friend and Max to take one of Max's free lecture's(not the workshop) and meet in person after all this. I wouldn't put any value in his opnions until he did this. If he went to one of Max's lectures(where he would not be electricuted just talk) and came back saying what he said was right. "Max is the ancient Dark Lord spoken of hundreds of years ago in China and be warned!" There would be atleast be some basis of experience he is pulling this stuff out of.

No, to eat your Soul!

Cameron, like I said earlier, the 'harm' that is done is on a level that some find difficult to grasp and in most cases makes little or no difference in a person's life, they can still practice and have spiritual experiences, they can still make love with their mate, they can still have a job. If you are fine with what may well have happened to your soul then there is NO problem, OK? It is a kind of cult, and cult leaders are like pedophiles in a way because they must isolate their followers from people who will try to protect them from this cult, and since so few know it is a cult there is no pressure from loved ones to leave it and therefore no isolation. It is a strange otherworldly type of cult you see. If I didn't know what was going on there would have been no isolation, but I do and so it feels like a Greek tragedy.

My teacher is so psychic that it is like being omniscient. I was going to take him with me to check out Max but was out of town and didn't know when the seminar was. This is one way my teacher describes his psychic attainment. "It is like being tuned into a news radio station 24 hours a day, and 99% of the news is bad." I'm not at that level but having a wide open crown point causes you to know things and to see into the future, all very strange, and it's not all sweetness and light. The battle between good and evil stretches into other realms. I had NO idea what I was signing on for when I eagerly went to see the man who was Bruce Lee's primary teacher, but I just go for it, whatever may come. In fact lately I've been ramping up the energy in my head quite a lot.

SJ,

I answered a bit of that above but think I'll need to explain more.

Edited by Starjumper7

Now if you all would just go to Sifu Jenny Lambs ORIGINAL spontaneous Adjustment Qi Kung seminar this mess could be all fixed up. She will tell you what is going on with her system which MAX has redeveloped by adding his red phoenix and what not to it. The fact of the matter is her system is the back bone to Max's success now and only she knows the true background of the system.

I would like to know or see the rest of the footage of the clip of Max in jennys school after the demo of his student having screaming orgasms? I want to really know what she thinks of all this and know WTF happened to her secret spontaneous art that now is redeveloped into a new art called KUNLUN which now has a demon cave story of thunder god Lei Gung. It also now has tibetan philosphy and theories added to discribe Qi and its not prana its now called KULUN bliss energy something only his art brings? Give me a break!!!

If someone is serious and wants to learn the REAL art behind max's Kunlun I say go to learn from the source Master Jenny Lamb at least you will learn all the things that arise when it happens this is what her seminar is about.

Spirit Ape

Spirit Ape,

You're like a person who thinks they know all about celebrities' lives by sitting around reading tabloids.

I know exactly what is going on, and the information which follows is a compilation of unrelated information, little truths, which when combined, are another lie.

Are you serious?

You really don't belong anywhere near a conversation about what we do.

You have no clue.

Spirit Ape,

You're like a person who thinks they know all about celebrities' lives by sitting around reading tabloids.

No, he is Jenny's student and he knows what he's talking about 1000%. Maybe you all should pay close attention to his opinions.

... and what about this demon cave. The choice of the word demon is interesting, isn't it? It's not part of real kunlun, like the transmissions aren't and many many other things aren't. And no one yet answered the question. How long did Max, who was with his Maoshan teacher for thirty years, study kunlun for? Hmmm?

Please direct me to a link for demon cave or explain, thanks.

Edited by Starjumper7

Spirit Ape has been a kunlun heckler for a long time now. He was banned for his constant raving about it a couple of months ago, under a different name. If he has ever been a student of Jenny's, which I doubt, it was very recently like in the past month. Has he met her in person yet? :lol:

There is a lot of unnecessary fear in this topic. Maybe kunlun isn't for everyone.

I keep wanting to address individual points, but I think maybe you should just be left in the dark.

I like to say im not a student of Jenny lamb but i would one day like to be i think thatb her Spontaneous system is rather good i just dont like the spin max has put on it to be honest. Is he any good i dont know!

peace

I tried to share the scoop with the Ape but he didn't get it. He has invented a story in his mind about Max and Jenny.

He doesn't know her.

Actually, I have laid out the facts on many issues here and none of them seem to matter.

We are dealing with people who do not have experience with this subject and they don't care what the people who do have experience with it have to say.

It is hard-headed, agenda-based bullshit.

LOL thanks Snotty, i am a person that has no skills and hasnt trained a day in my life you know me oh so well!

;) rock solid with your statements arent you? :lol:

Mantra,

Thanks i know you have shared some good information regarding my questions about max , kunlun and jenny connection. You give your answers according to what you feel is right and the information Max has given you which i appreciate!

I myself like the basic level 1,2,3 that is in he book which is JENNYs art not MAX, to me this is very important so i rather go learn from the source not from someone that thinks he can add other practices to make it better.

I havent said anything against Max for along time this is just my opinion on the whole matter and maybe for the people that dont know what Max is teaching and what is going on with his Kunlun can be all understood by talking to Jenny Lamb his teacher. This goes for the haters and the students of Max that still has no clue what Kunlun energy is which is QI.

Anyway im not here to argue just sharing what i have been told and understand which isnt much but i do seem to know alittle.

Thanks

LOL!

After reading through this thread all I can say is that...

...if we all pool together then we might get a pretty decent discount on group therapy.

And after that, if we are really lucky, perhaps a trendy off-white straight jacket with a wicked "I was on the Bums" slogan printed on the back :D

Seriously...

...you Daoists...what would Lao Tzu or even his donkey think of all this?

HG

In their reality they do have experience, they have THEIR experience. It may be different from yours or your friends' but it is still experience and it is just as real and valid

You seem able to speak for everyone else's reality very well. That is not my reality. And "the reality of it is" that I do have some experience in this area and I can tell you that in my reality, (yours may be different) no one can heal or harm me without my cooperation. When I first began study in the Tao, I was taught that my entire life is my own creation, and I must take responsibility for it, if I want to change or improve it.

I love this whole reality subject. You are very , deadly wrong about reality. There is only ONE reality. I for one happen to love firearms and so I use them frequently in my example. If you were to be in front of a gun when it goes off ultimately there are only a few things that will happen. The gun will misfire, the gun will discharge and you will get hit, the gun will discharge and you will dodge it or the gun will discharge and you will stop it. These are all under ONE REALITY. The way you cultivate and the level to which you develop will determine which of these happens to you.

In 99% of the situations that involve my scenario the gun either misfires or the assailant gets shot.

Here is another toned down easier to comprehend scenario. You go hiking in some mountains, snow capped mountains. You get so high that you become greatful that you wore thick insulated jeans and a thick longsleeve shirt and coat. You camp out under a tree and mistakenly light a fire which melts the snow in the tree and a wave of water hits you. You get up and probably freak out because you are now under a time limit, either dry out or die. As your life begins to drain because in your "reality" (since according to you each one is different) if your cold and wet you die, you see a man who is climbing the mountain in nothing but a pair of shorts and for giggles we can call him Wim Hof. Do you see the conflict in reality?

In your reality you die from hypothermia if you get too cold and wet when in the REAL REALITY you can control your body temperature and actually dry your clothes while youre at it.

Your reality is no different than mine or anyone elses. Just because you only choose to believe what you choose to believe doesnt mean that your reality is different. If you believe in Christ and I believe in Allah ( I dont) there is still only ONE REALITY.

What is Truth and false is in the reality of your own mind isnt it!

What is reality to mental health patients which i work with everyday?