Li Jiong

How can we survive the coming disasters?

Here, the aliens are going to start fixing all our problems for free on the 14th of October... :)

P8c0ppYYT6o

See other videos on the right as well...

Here, the aliens are going to start fixing all our problems for free on the 14th of October... :)

P8c0ppYYT6o

See other videos on the right as well...

:blink: Think they drink tea??

I just want to do things as fair as possible, as for some infuriated, some detest me, I don't care.

Some have purchased life membership of our school with a low price such as $49 or $72, that is because they have good insight, they took a risk of that our school is bad. Now, the price raised to $98, and people get a 30 days free trial, they risk nothing now, I think it is fair enough to all.

As for some dream to be saved for free, that's their freedom, but it is not my duty. I do not want to save all, that is out of my ability, and it is out of my will too, I don't think everyone all are worthy to be saved.

I dont know you very well so I'm going to assume youre being funny. So hahahahaha that was a good one. Whew! Glad you were kidding when you said you could save people. I mean for a minute there I was scratching my head and wondering if good 'ol JC Himself had set up a membership at taobums lol, I mean WOW

I dont know you very well so I'm going to assume youre being funny. So hahahahaha that was a good one. Whew! Glad you were kidding when you said you could save people. I mean for a minute there I was scratching my head and wondering if good 'ol JC Himself had set up a membership at taobums lol, I mean WOW

I'm not saying that salvation is through JC only and I'm not even speaking of that type of salvation either. I was speaking on more of being "saved" from typical thoughts and mentalities etc. :)

Whatever how hard effort we do, the disasters will still come, actually, it is already too late to save all the world, and many are really not worthy to be saved. What we can do is just helping the salvable individuals as many as possible to save themselves. Everything will be nice after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. And the survived ones all will be very nice.

Whatever how hard effort we do, the disasters will still come, actually, it is already too late to save all the world, and many are really not worthy to be saved.

I truly find it hard to even consider that someone who has purportedly achieved spiritual realization would have such a thought. I know this is a judgement and I will endeavour to be more accepting ... but really? :blink:

here's what the Iching said:

will we experience a global disaster?

The present is embodied in Hexagram 46 - Sheng (Pushing Upward): There will be great progress and success. Seeking to meet with the great man, its subject need have no anxiety. Advance to the south will be fortunate.

The second line, undivided, shows its subject with that sincerity which will make even the small offerings of the vernal sacrifice acceptable. There will be no error.

the sixth line, divided, shows its subject advancing upwards blindly. Advantage will be found in a ceaseless maintenance of firm correctness.

The situation is shifting, but neither Yin (the passive feminine force) nor Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 52 - Ken (Keeping Still): When one is resting, and he loses all consciousness of self; when he walks in his courtyard, and does not see any of the persons in it, there will be no error.

The things most apparent, those above and in front, are embodied by the upper trigram K'un (Earth), which is tansforming into Ken (Mountain). As part of this process, docility and receptivity are giving way to stillness and obstruction.

The things least apparent, those below and behind, are embodied by the lower trigram Sun (Wind), which is transforming into Ken (Mountain). As part of this process, penetration and following are giving way to stillness and obstruction.

Not really a sign of armageddon...

h

Did anyone listen to Coast to Coast last night? Here's the recap.

Calamitous Web Bot Predictions

George Ure and his colleague 'Cliff', two self-described "time monks," shared dire predictions based on their web bot technology. Their method captures changes in language patterns within Internet discussions. This aggregated data is then processed with software to determine various keywords, which they interpret in a predictive fashion.

Beginning on October 7, 2008 and running through March 2009, they foresee a calamitous period on an epic scale. America will be beset by a variety of problems, which they broke down as 45-48% related to the economy, 40% concerning the military, and the rest associated with natural disasters. Between 2 and 22 million lives could be lost or seriously impacted, they estimated, possibly related to a "global coastal event" in 2009. On Dec. 10-12th, 2008, a large quake could hit the Pacific Northwest, they added.

The two recommended developing self-sufficiency and the ability to live off the grid. They also spoke about strange disappearances next year, in which people, including those in power, will vanish without a trace into interdimensional doorways. Additionally, an object they call a "coherer" -- a reverse-engineered or left-behind dimensional artifact is currently in the possession of people who are concerned for their lives.

many are really not worthy to be saved. What we can do is just helping the salvable individuals as many as possible to save themselves. Everything will be nice after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. And the survived ones all will be very nice.

Sounds like born again Taoism

Everything will be nice after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. And the survived ones all will be very nice.

And how many hundreds of years will it take for all pollution to disappear (thousands really, for certain toxins and radioactive waste), forests to regrow everywhere, and a worldwide return to Eden? Do you expect to see it in your lifetime and those you save? If so, you are engaging in magical thinking. If not, what will the effect of your efforts really be? All those you save will be long dead before the return to Eden.

I do muchly agree.

joining the line here. :) James' posts are much appreciated.

I was going to say something about silence or speaking..an hour ago

lol

but digressed.

Edited by rain

If you buy in to an end of the world movement, be careful. The leaders tend to become increasingly fundamentalist because they're dealing in absolutes. The guy in charge goes from leader to messiah. There's a clinging to every bad thing happening, a subtle bit of cheering because it compliments their dark world view.

To those with an end of the world view, give consideration to the possiblity you may be wrong (at least in your lifetime) and don't burn bridges with people or financially cause humankind is remarkably resilient.

So far end of the world cults -4,365 (this century) World keeps rolling on for better or worse +1 :)

Michael

This isn't about any cults, its about opening your eyes to what is going on around you...

This isn't about 2012 or meteors or global warming even... its about the collapse of our free world, via fascism. This isn't going to end well, and everyone who see's whats coming is preparing....

Whatever how hard effort we do, the disasters will still come, actually, it is already too late to save all the world, and many are really not worthy to be saved. What we can do is just helping the salvable individuals as many as possible to save themselves. Everything will be nice after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. And the survived ones all will be very nice.

Eden....you must realize that if humans just disappeared then we would have all this crap left behind right? You can get rid of humans but you cant get rid of the crap. Nuclear reactors would probably go Chernobyl so that f's up alot of the world. FOR A VERY LONG TIME. What type of salvation are you trying to sell here? Salvation from your "disasters"? Are you saying that buying or trying that new dandy promo package you have will save people and grant immortality? Maybe your selling partially used bomb shelters, I dont know. :blink:

The months rain and flood will take for most pollution to disappear, the sky fire will clean the air too, so the great change will happen within a few years. The survivors all achieve a high level of internal cultivation, and the environment turns so good, so people all will have a very long life.

Thank you for explaining that Li Jiong

[Edited in honor of .broken., thank you James]

Edited by xuesheng

It sounds you are able to judge what a spiritual realization one should think, funny!

*shrugs*

Fair comment. True it is that I am comparing you to my own point of view on what virtues a wholesome individual 'should' be emanating and I am judging that the nature of your comments don't come up to scratch.

You say that you want to help as many people as you can. Well the facts stand that your manner in promoting what you are doing is turning a few people off, including myself. Now if you are the savy sales person that you seem to want to be you would reassess your current strategies and find out if you need to change your approach so that you can appeal to more people.

Also one of the prime attributes a leader (which you are trying to be) requires is the ability to take corrective feedback. So if you want some honest and respectful feedback all you have to do is ask. ;)