Li Jiong

How can we survive the coming disasters?

I think everything will be ok and feel very positive about the future.

:lol:

Yes, everything will be ok after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. :D

Time is so limited already, I do not want to waste people's time.

As for push hands, perhaps you don't know, I had practiced it for more than ten years, and I am quite good at that. B)

I'll be blunt and direct Li Jiong.

Can you honestly and openly say that you did not start this thread, stirring up fear around some inevitable disaster scenario, as a way to promote your "Xuanji Matrix" about which you coincidentally happen to be selling eBooks?

Be truthful now.

I'll be blunt and direct Li Jiong.

Can you honestly and openly say that you did not start this thread, stirring up fear around some inevitable disaster scenario, as a way to promote your "Xuanji Matrix" about which you coincidentally happen to be selling eBooks?

Be truthful now.

I need a lot of money to prepare something for the coming disasters for my family, friends as well as myself, and my courses can help the customers to survive the coming disasters, this is a win-win business, I don't think I am a self-giving saint.

I need a lot of money to prepare something for the coming disasters for my family, friends as well as myself, and my courses can help the customers to survive the coming disasters, this is a win-win business, I don't think I am a self-giving saint.

I do not begrudge your desire for money, nor do I in anyway disapprove of you selling your ebooks to as a means to make this money.

What I do find to be totally repulsive and a complete insult to all the people of this forum (not to mention to your own tradition and teachers) is that you are deliberately trying to create fear by using the spectre of an imaginary, completely unprovable Armageddon as a means to win people/customers to your cause claiming that your "Xuanji Matrix" is the salvation.

That my friend is what I find objection to.

What I do find to be totally repulsive and a complete insult to all the people of this forum (not to mention to your own tradition and teachers) is that you are deliberately trying to create fear by using the spectre of an imaginary, completely unprovable Armageddon as a means to win people/customers to your cause claiming that your "Xuanji Matrix" is the salvation.

;)

I think we all know such a field exists. Some call it Dao, God, or Allah. Some take refuge in the Buddha, Jesus Christ or Krishna. I'm not metaphysically savy enough to know which traditions use a spiritual middle-man to connect to everything that is and which ones simply connect right to it. However, I think we're all savy enough to identify the earthly mediums. The gurus, masters, priests and the like who either want to teach you to connect yourself or who want to profit someway as your middle-man.

Some people want a middle-man, just like some people want to travel with a guided tour. The tour costs more, provides you less freedom, but in return you have some sense of security that your tour guide won't steer you wrong. And from my experience, most tour guides are well-meaning. In fact, my beloved works as a tour guide now. Trips through China and India, and though she's knowledgeable on Buddhism, Daoism, Chinese history and such, she'll be the first to admit she's not an expert. Were she, she'd be a professor, not a tour guide. And so to we find with spiritual wayfaring. The tour guides aren't the experts. The experts teach you to become an expert yourself, the tour guides just take you along for the ride.

Different strokes for different folks.

But I imagine most folks here aren't looking for a packaged tour.

:D

Good luck to you too Li Jiong. Please let me ask, do you draw a distinction between your tradition's Xuanji Matrix and the Dao?

Edited by 松永道

Yes, everything will be ok after the disasters. Fresh water will be plenty, pollution will disappear, tephra is so fertile, forest will grow everywhere, the weather will be very pleasant. The planet will be an Eden again. :D

Ahh...ok. All the best :)

It's funny to watch people fret about comets and floods and locusts and fires in heaven. What about a mundane bullet or cancer?

It's only death. Everyone alive today will die very soon. There is no need for natural disaster to insure this but if it is the result of a natural disaster, what is the difference?

Stig and others - I will gladly share some tea and practice Taiji with you as the fire and brimstone rain down.

:)

This is the Age of Aquarius, time of sudden violent change, and also the brotherhood of man.

I like to keep up hope, that we have a chance to avert this terrible thing coming by everyone working together. What will happen if we don't is very simple--the Greenland and Antarctic glaciers will melt into the ocean. These two events will indeed trigger what your master foresaw--obviously there will be terrible flooding, and the sudden removal of such a great weight on the earth's South Pole will cause the tectonic plates of the earth to shift suddenly, triggering earthquakes and possibly volcanoes.

The thing I really worry about is the melting of the permafrost in Russia that could lead to a sudden methane release that might kill most life on earth. The other things certainly a lot of people will die, but a few will survive. With methane, everything might end.

There is no way to save money to prepare for this. Obviously living away from the coast and away from fault lines will help, but there will be famine and civil war with all the refugees.

What you need to do is to fight now to avert this terrible thing. We are fighting here against petroleum and coal companies as much as we can, but soon China will exceed America in carbon dioxide emissions. If the matrix can organize to fight new coal plants being built, that could help.

Li Jiong is not alarmist when Al Gore is saying the exact same thing. Thank goodness for this current economic crisis, it will slow emissions growth!

I like to keep up hope, that we have a chance to avert this terrible thing coming by everyone working together.

The thing I really worry about is the melting of the permafrost in Russia that could lead to a sudden methane release that might kill most life on earth.

I share the same hope. In fact, I believe we will pull it off. I and many other concerned individuals have and will make it the main objective within our lives. The UK was the first country to have a Climate Change Bill in Parliament. This didn't happen by accident but by hard graft. Change is forever upon us and we simply need to adapt.

As far as I am aware, having heard a geophysicist from the University of Edinburgh speak on the matter, the permafrost is already melting. Methane is being released in vast quantities. The vicious circle has started.

For those of you who haven't noticed, the weather is doing strange things... this'll build until humanity takes notice and changes course.

Very interesting times ahead. I cannot wait to see how things unfold. In the meatime, I shall keep campaigning for change and raising awareness that we as a race need to accept responsibility for the abuse we have perpetrated upon our planet. We are her children after all - I think it's about time we grew up.

Yours humbly,

James

So watcha gonna do if you find yourself in the situation where the end is near or here.

The same age old question - you know you have only so much time to live due to age or disease.

What do you do with the time you have left.

Where is your focus.

Another question.

Why is your family more important than another's.

At some point you will no longer be here.

Does it really matter if your genes - a part of you- lives on.

We all live on as we are all connected through the same gene pool.

We all have the same consciousness - the same mother/father.

For Li Jong

If it takes 45 years to finish your cultivation in your belief system.

Do you spend any time worrying that you might get hit by a car or fall of a mountain.

Enlightenment- being one with the tao happens in a split second and can happen any time.

So watcha gonna do if you find yourself in the situation where the end is near or here.

The same age old question - you know you have only so much time to live due to age or disease.

What do you do with the time you have left.

Where is your focus.

Another question.

Why is your family more important than another's.

At some point you will no longer be here.

Does it really matter if your genes - a part of you- lives on.

We all live on as we are all connected through the same gene pool.

We all have the same consciousness - the same mother/father.

For Li Jong

Do you spend any time worrying that you might get hit by a car or fall of a mountain.

Enlightenment- being one with the tao happens in a split second and can happen any time.

the coming disaster, if it comes at all, will cause death not because of age or disease but because of our abuse of our planet. i don't know why you want to give off this impression that you have achieved some type of buddhist non attachment to your body but i treasure mine and we all should, it's our vehicle. no, my family isn't any better than yours or anyone on this boards but if i can protect them i will, instead of just yapping about "oh we are going to die eventually anyways why not just lie down and get raped." why do you think taoists hold longevity in such high regards? so you can live long enough to realize the tao.

so, just as an aside, why do you believe you have deserved to live as long as you have yet the new generation must somehow die before their time?

I've been wondering in the last few years if us humans will be perpetuated into the 'final design' if there is such a thing... or if we have reached our peak, like the dinosaurs.

Maybe we will survive the coming disasters 'like we always have', or maybe this time we really have reached our end. Perhaps it's time for a new species to arise and take our place. Insects, reptiles, mamals... what newer softer form will appear after our time is over?

Perhaps it is only our arrogance, to think as if we are the final design and will inevitably survive somehow. It isn't us, as humans that need to survive, it is life itself. The human design is only the latest form that colonies of cells have been taking. We tend to forget the will of our cells, decendant of single cells, and only remember the will of the colony itself, our will, the ego. Just as we become slaves to our worldly systems around, our cells have become slaves to us. Life will continue, but our form may not.

I suspect that the best way to ensure survival is be like the first ape that walked upright and took notice of his surroundings. Particiapate in your own evolution, whether you can only take a few steps, or if you can evolve millions of years worth in one lifetime. I believe that it is this intent that will manifest survival actions. Any lesser itent will manifest self destruction, your cells do not want to survive for the sole purpose of searving you as their master. They wont allow it, and the Tao wont allow it. You live today to take care of them. You are the advanced civilization that they built over billions of years.

The leaders of our current civilization have been poisoning us, and enslaving us for their will and the will of the civilization itself. Perhaps if we take better care of our cells, Kharma will insure that our civilization will take better care of us. As for Natural disasters, I can't imagine that stockpiling food would be enough to save us from the worst of them. Rather than focusing on whether we'll survive or not, we could just focus on whether we should or not.

I think most people who are seeking the Tao and and seeking the will of the Tao are on the right path. At least I hope so. I think it's very simple. Just keep 2 things in mind, the 2 'moralities'. The first morality is self morality, meaning not doing harm to yourself via sex, drugs, alchohol, crappy food etc. The second morality is ethical morality, meaning not doing harm to others and interfering with their own self morality. If you are doing your best to master these two moralities, then you are doing your best to grow and evolve with the Tao. The Tao is the tool, the labor, and the result. All the meditation, the exercises, the diets, the moral codes... they all are meant to grow us in accordance with those two moralities. It is the will of our cells, the will of life, the will of the Tao that we evolve in accordance with these moralities.

Still, the guy who said that when the shyt hits the fan, all the philisophical mumbo jumbo will go flying out the window... he's probably right. lol

While we're on the topic. THis video gave me the chills-

http://www.glumbert.com/media/asteroidsim

Edited by Kundaolinyi

1) Pray to the Divine & Guidance from the Divine.

2) Real Chi Kung Cultivation & Healing methods for you and those around you & to protect you from calamities & bad weather.

3)Martial arts to defend yourself from the seen & unseen.

4) a few good guns & plenty of Ammo.

5) Stored food. Seeds to plant etc.

6) Method to purify water

7) Urinal Therapy

8) learn to function while fasting and ration your food. (ramadan is a good method for that)

9)Learn to swim

10)Learn to manifest the things you need and the opportunities you need.

11) watch the sky. listen to the earth and watch animals they give you more clues than you think.

12) Stay rooted Mother earth will protect you.

13) Root yourself in the divine he Divine will always protect you.

14)pray and give energy and healing to man kind, planet etc.

It is inevitable that darker times are on their way.

Peace May none of you suffer a bad fate.

Love

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

instead of just yapping about "oh we are going to die eventually anyways why not just lie down and get raped."

Your words and thoughts - not mine

so, just as an aside, why do you believe you have deserved to live as long as you have yet the new generation must somehow die before their time?

I don't believe anyone deserves or doesn't deserve.

No one dies before their time. Some may die young but it is their time.

For Li Jong

45 years that suggests internal alchemy, some call it "Nei Dan Gong", it is a popular way of Taoist cultivation, but not our way.

As for me, I achieved this level about a year ago. So your question is meaningless to me already.

45 years that suggests internal alchemy, some call it "Nei Dan Gong", it is a popular way of Taoist cultivation, but not our way.

As for me, I achieved this level about a year ago. So your question is meaningless to me already.

So are we to understand you are already enlightened and/or have immortalized your yang spirit? If I've misunderstood you please clarify your position. Because, if this is indeed the case and you have surpassed the pinnacle of cultivation practice that takes other systems 45 years to attain, then it's truly monumental.

And I believe it would be your obligation to humanity to spread such a teaching wide and far, free of charge. Successful students will donate, just look at Vipassana as taught by S.N. Goenka. He has centers all over the world all of which run solely on donations from satisfied students. They won't even let you donate until you've already received the teaching and have seen your life improved.

Edited by 松永道