Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

There are many paths to the top. I'm a carpenter. I couldnt use an electrician's tool set to do what I do and complete it. Personally I'm not interested in Kunlun but that doesnt mean it's any less effective.

Patrick,

The Kunlun shaking is not like what you discribed and you dont have the stress of holding the body structure like standing meditation. Yes, you hold the level 1 posture with the hands and he back will be aligned from sitting on the edge of the chair but its not like standing meditation you are discribing.

Both are good and both brings different results i also read on old thread here that Kunlun was also taught as a standing meditation for level 1 but can be dangerous?! If that is true i think that Kunlun level 1 starts seated and then later standing to get possibly better benifits from standing and bone/structure through standing that you dont get through seated.

Ape

Pat, how much time and energy do you expend on all this? Seems to me if there wasnt bias or an agenda, you would have given up long ago and simply accepted that there's a shaking qigong system out there by the name of kunlun. I mean really, this must have been at least the 15th time you've mentioned the trailer. What are you gaining?

okay smile, thankyou. that's a good first lesson, and I think you are referring to 'misdirection'.. (is that right?)

so the point is that we comment on how cheesy kunlun marketing is, and how mantra is here purely on a PR and sales mission instead of the fact that Kunlun is just spontaneous qigong and a transmission..

is that it?

Hi Cat, I don't see Chris using NLP in pure sense but there are instances (like the movie trailer) that may have dubous meaning or intent. Just watch the trailer and tell me know what the message you get from it? Is it a representation of Max or what he is teaching? Obviously, not. Still, for some (including some of my friends), it may be the cause for questioning the purpose of such marketing. Even with all the positive experiences you had with Kunlun, if a teacher displays "special" abilities that only work on his "open" students, you would probably question his intent, wouldn't you? And while you benefit greatly from practicing Kunlun, adding Red Phoenix may be an experiment with side effects you haven't been warned about.

That was your NLP lesson #2 :)

I think that the trailer is an expression for Chris about the way he entered this path, it shakes your world, it's new. After practicing Kunlun for a couple of months, It's not the siddhis that are in the trailer that I care from my heart, for my curiosity sure, it's great, but my heart doesn't care about these after practicing, there is much more in this, and it's great for me, if people are practicing this for siddhis only, they will probably leave it very quickly... if people are mad about thinking that it is being looked as the BEST PRACTICE! BUY THIS! THIS IS THE ONE! I have seen lot's of bad books on amazon that was said "This is the only one you need!" come on... this is a great practice, but if it's not for you, what's the big deal, find something that is for you, maybe you will find a secret practice that no one in the west has known, and you will get to share it, because it is was the best - for you!

I am very thankful for Chris and Max for sharing great things, they are great for me and I feel very connected to these practices with my heart, and I never met Chris or Max.

I don't really care if people are wasting their time for saying that Kunlun is bad, or this is not good, we are talking about a very sensitive places, so it's not nice if somone says that your great experiences are bogus, but I don't care :) everyone has it's own path, I'm wishing for all the ones who walks this path the great time of their life.

ToL

Ya knoooow, people ask me questions here and I try to answer them straight up in an effort to help.

If TWO or THREE out of thousands choose to spin that into some big negative "marketing" campaign then that only reveals their own tweaked perspective.

I think my writing is pretty clear. I keep it simple and honest, but feeble attempts to pick apart what I write, discard what I said and focus on the word choice, outside of the context, is actually evil.

It is like Fox News in here sometimes. Psychology for simpletons.

Soil my words all you want. My intent to share these things is pure and that is the foundation of my resolve. If you mistake my enthusiasm for something clandestine then that is just a reflection of you.

If you choose to hate my for trying to share something I think is cool, then fine. It is an unfortunate affirmation of the state of mind of this reality.

Bummer.

On the Internet, conflict brings attention. :) The more eyeballs reading about Max, the better for your cause, even with people saying idiotic things about him and you.

• Like 1

Ya knoooow, people ask me questions here and I try to answer them straight up in an effort to help.

If TWO or THREE out of thousands choose to spin that into some big negative "marketing" campaign then that only reveals their own tweaked perspective.

I think my writing is pretty clear. I keep it simple and honest, but feeble attempts to pick apart what I write, discard what I said and focus on the word choice, outside of the context, is actually evil.

It is like Fox News in here sometimes. Psychology for simpletons.

Soil my words all you want. My intent to share these things is pure and that is the foundation of my resolve. If you mistake my enthusiasm for something clandestine then that is just a reflection of you.

If you choose to hate my for trying to share something I think is cool, then fine. It is an unfortunate affirmation of the state of mind of this reality.

Bummer.

Ad hominem.

Nice one!

Bummer.

Keep sharing, some truths make people see, some makes them blind, your heart is pure, keep sharing.

Chris, it could be in fact a genius way to promote it. And I know you and Max are very nice so I regret when it turns personal like that.

Cat, as you know, it was a sample of NLP use so you are safe and sound. Plus cats don't get affected by suggestions, only tummy rubs. :)

If TWO or THREE out of thousands choose to spin that [...]

Hello Mantra,

hopefully you don't believe it is just two or three ... (so you know where I stand) ... simply that most of those that feel there is not much in there (KL/Max) do not necessarily feel compelled to try and break the dreams of the believers.

You see, there is not much difference between you and Patrick in that you have tried Max, found it excellent (with your experience and to your standard), and are sincerely trying to spread the news "this is the best that can happen to You: please try !".

Patrick is doing the same thing.

He feels that Max is a con artist (with his experience and to his standard) and is sincerely trying to warn people not to fall on "his tricks".

No difference.

The fact that you have invested time and done the practice doesn't put you in a better perspective.

As a matter of fact, from another point of view, that's the worst perspective.

Both perspective are good, actually, none is better than the other as both have pro's and con's.

Peace

YM

Edited by YMWong

Chris, you've rejected all of my previous help but I'll offer it again...speak of your experience...this is the meat you've been depriving us of. Blah blah Max blah Max blah is as close to advertising as there is. What you've experienced is WHAT YOU'VE EXPERIENCED. That's what matters. Share it. The single post about your experience that I'm aware of is the one in which you discussed a feeling of flying...that left me with a sense of what fucking morons kunlun practitioners are...drugs are cheaper. I'm a critic...and your best friend......if you listen and modify your information accordingly. Maybe Max guides your words, if so, you're the tool I referred to and the time has come for you to seek to own your spiritual advancement...no one else can my friend.

Peace.

xeno

xeno, that's totally unnecessary. Half the forum has tried this Kunlun and posted their experiences with it in their practice journals and also in the discussion forum. Chris doesn't need to blog.

The fact that you have invested time and done the practice doesn't put you in a better perspective.

As a matter of fact, from another point of view, that's the worst perspective.

Both perspective are good, actually, none is better than the other as both have pro's and con's.

I disagree.

I've never heard the argument FOR an uninformed perspective before. Interesting! :rolleyes:

I disagree.

I've never heard the argument FOR an uninformed perspective before. Interesting! :rolleyes:

I see where you are coming from but please let me explain.

I am not for an "uninformed" opinion of course.

In this case Chris gives his *inside* opinion and Patrick his *outside* opinion, both informed by their vision of the matter.

Chris in fact has tried the practice so his "information" comes from inside, so to speak.

Patrick has seen a video and has read various comments. He has therefore an outside information.

So they are both informed, thou in a different way.

Inside information is usually better, with this I agree, but it can be tricky.

That's why as I said they have both pros and cons.

Let me ask you.

Who do you think is in a better position to understand what's going on here: those sitting and experiencing the matter or us watching the video ?

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=-DylNVUN_3I&...feature=related

Best

YM

Edited by YMWong

xeno, that's totally unnecessary. Half the forum has tried this Kunlun and posted their experiences with it in their practice journals and also in the discussion forum. Chris doesn't need to blog.

If you think half the Forum posting about a thing makes that thing useful then you are fool.

Edited by xenolith

Chris, you've rejected all of my previous help but I'll offer it again...speak of your experience...this is the meat you've been depriving us of. Blah blah Max blah Max blah is as close to advertising as there is. What you've experienced is WHAT YOU'VE EXPERIENCED. That's what matters. Share it. The single post about your experience that I'm aware of is the one in which you discussed a feeling of flying...that left me with a sense of what fucking morons kunlun practitioners are...drugs are cheaper. I'm a critic...and your best friend......if you listen and modify your information accordingly. Maybe Max guides your words, if so, you're the tool I referred to and the time has come for you to seek to own your spiritual advancement...no one else can my friend.

Peace.

xeno

Xeno,

You're a funny guy. I have never seen someone so obsessed with something they claim to have no interest in. You're borderline stalker.

By all means, please come save me from my path, sifu. I hope to one day speak in a condescending tone like you papa? Sarcasm I get, but arrogance is something only a master such as yourself could teach. Please learn me how ta do it.

This is an exciting opportunity you have presented and I feel that if I work really hard, perhaps I could develop the critical analytical skills that would help me confuse the one post where someone detailed a satirical roller coaster "flying" experience, as an ACTUAL personal experience.

Oh, a boy can dream...

I do share my personal experiences, but on my own forum, amongst friends. Why would I put anything personal in here? It is like a cess-pool half of the time where sincerity is rewarded with shittyness.

Not here.

However, I would LOVE to have the conversation in person, where you refer to me as a tool. I think I might actually enjoy that a lot.

Couldnt we do it in this way instead. Chris is training and Patrick is criticizeing for ten years from now and then we meet again 2018 in september and see which one of them who have gain.