Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

Chris,

No i dont know Max at all just what i have seen on dvds and what is written about him here! I do know a few people that know him personally though. Ive found out things about him from emailing people as well thats why i ask questions to get different feedback you gotta understand i come from a very traditional teacher myself and i also was ordained into Daoism at 22 yrs old im almost 40 i know somethings about daoism and traditions.

The heels raised is nothing new as i have it in my own art and ive also seen it where the person is sitting with the toes raised and heels touching the ground maybe ill do a book in my Daoist robes and call it the upward flow of Kunlun>? :P

Look at the end of the day im really done with this and have moved on i do like to compare systems and views on different systems , teachers this is what makes this forum good. People comment on other teachers here some good and bad but they dont get defensive as much as the Kunlunners.

I dont understand that Max has taken the systems energy work and took out the B.S and made it better, i mean that just sounds so disrespectful towards his teachers and the arts he took them from. I hope he is everything you say and more cause after all the B.S and bickering would like to meet him anyway. If he is as powerful as you all say it would be a great honour to shake his hand or listen to what he says. I guess i dont get impressed that easy these days as there are many of cowboys around!

Anyway dood its all good with me and i do have some real important questions about Max and what he has added to Jennys system.

Peace

WYG

Chris,

Look at the end of the day im really done with this and have moved on i do like to compare systems and views on different systems , teachers this is what makes this forum good. People comment on other teachers here some good and bad but they dont get defensive as much as the Kunlunners.

lol you obviously are not done with it .Its like this is a game to you.Your prolly haveing a good ole time behind your key board there laughing your ass off at all this nonsense

You cant possibly be serious about all this can you?

it pisses me off when people comment like yourself to keep this shit going!

So this is a toilet thread?

But I thought the Romans invented sewers not the Egyptians?

:lol:

LOL Like i didnt see that coming??! :rolleyes: hahaha wow i thought we stopping all this or we getting started again? :D

My thread started with a question that then got out of hand i dont know why a simple question could have been answered correctly then non of this would have started. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wun Yuen Gong

Hup Gerk,

I missed your post by the way, what you have asked is what ive been asking all along but somehow it answers get diverted as it was attacking them. My only word of warning is be careful cause you could be banned!!

Im done with this Kunlun and Max stuff, lets all move on unless you want to keep it going?! :unsure:

WYG

WYG,

Yeah, it is interesting to see how people try to shift the thread in other directions... they really love you on here...totally and unconditionally, hahaha!

I think it is clear why they won't answer some of those questions. And if people still want it after that, well, each to his own I say.

No matter, at least we got a few honest answers, better than nothing. I am done with this topic.

Oh, hey, just remembered, did you get that PM I sent you on oligonucleotides...?

Mike, go ahead and post it here if you're comfortable, sounds like it might be something worthwhile :)

yes please.

oops.

bitte ya.

Cat

You crack me up.

Aber sagen Sie mir bitte was ist ein schnurrbatten?

Not being from the UK and not having the transmission yet I can still speak in German and English.

Vielen dank.

Herr Craig

PS - konnen wir nicht alle nur zurecht?

OK, I'll post it on the forum, probably on a new thread. Give me a couple of days. Got some stuff to get done over the weekend.

Best,

Mike

I have researched Egyptian mysticism for a number of years using the Pyramid Texts, Coffin Texts and Book of the Dead as source texts.

Links to alchemy are accepted by academics and works such as the Emerald Tablet show genuine influence from traditional Egyptian religion. The key to understanding it all lies with the Egyptian cosomological view, the earth, sky and Dwat. Also in understanding the role of the Ennead in forming the underlying power structure of the cosmos.

Personal spiritual development relates to becoming an "akh" or effective spirit by the integration of the physical body, the ka and ba. This can be done during life although the funerary texts mentioned above relate mostly to after death experiences (although this may be equated to a shamanic journey).

I have not come across any convincing living tradition which teaches Egyptian mysticism - although there are many who claim origins in Egypt.

• Like 1