Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

Yeah great for you, go a head and pick on me im an easy target!!! LOL

Im happy you feel that all the information works for you, but i will question something that just doesnt sound possible to find out more answers and when someone gets on and says "THAT ENOUGH' questions of Max's egyptian teachers that kind of being rude himself. I asked a honest question about Max's teacher of Egypt and all i got was B.S back and i cant ask these questions. Oh let me guess its not the right time to ask such questions the stars must be in line??

But its funny how all of the Kunlun followers can ask about other teachers and who there learnt from?! :angry: Who is rude now?

Anyway get over it man, just some questions for the forum and i know others want to know who MAX'S Egyptian teachers are as well im not the only one but the only one that will speak up cause the KUNLUN people have a very big pull on this forum which is very sad indeed. Its a public forum and questions like mine will come up, when you guys get defensive of course it gets me defensive back. I think some of you might want to reread your post towards myself and see how rude you are!!

WYG

:lol: I never said anything about 'all the information' nor 'Stars' nor did I ask about 'who other teachers learnt off' so "who is Rude Now?"

Kunlun only seems to have a pull on the forum because of people like you. We'd all read our threads and ask real questions - not passive agressive ones - and just be happy and learn and support each other and any people who were seriously interested and not just looking for a way to take a Dump on everyone.

Seriously read my post properly and answer in a more rational way.

I Asked lots of questions and funnily enough I didn't crap on anyone while i asked and - Amazingly people kindly answered me without backs getting up...

Seth

Asking questions is great! :D

Demanding answers and name calling not so great. :mellow:

You choose.

Just my opinion.

Carry on! :)

Scotty,

Thanks for a gentlemans reply i hope you get the best out of Kunlun i dont see it as a bad practice ive always said that.

WYG

Seth

Maybe my writting style comes across rude or agressive but i truely am not that type of person there is people on this forum that speak to me online and now i consider friends on the path of cultivation. But its hard to ask a question without feeling you guys are going to rip it to shreads and say im attacking max when i asked about his teachers!

What you expect me to write back?

Be well

WYG

Anyway im done with it, ill just see max when he comes to OZ!

Junbao,

Please point me into the post i have name called i will delete it?

WYG

I'm sorry WYG, I don't like to be conflicting with people, I just felt bad about when you typed,

"its really hard to sit here and watch suckers get pulled in you all must be really missing a big hole in your life"

This came across as kind of offensive to people that practice Kunlun.

I do like the questions you pose too, but sometimes it seems like when you don't get the answer your looking for you can't leave it alone?

You can always ask, but people might not always have or want to give the answer you are looking for.

Please accept my apologies for jumping in. I don't want to be critical or judgmental of you, and I guess I was a bit.

Peace! :)

Junbao,

No its its cool you brought that up, thankyou for pointing it out!

So it doesnt occur to you other people reading like i am feels that some of you are being suckered in through his stories? Wouldnt you like for someone to say "HEY you know this could be wrong or B.S" like someone telling you the car you are going to buy is a Lemon which you have no idea about? Im not saying Kunlun is or it isnt but im basically saying some of the stuff ive read about Max seems half truths to me and was trying to help people aware of it and saving them there time and money.

Is it right for me to be like this or should i say $#@6 'em let them fail and or find out themselves and be heartless?

I now realize i cant change minds by my actions and some dont want help so you are all right i will only be positive and look for the better sides i see of Max.

My Appoligies to Max!!

WYG

Hi WYG!

Really, I don't practice Kunlun. I heard about it here.

I got the book and gave it a try just because so many people here with a long history of practicing cultivation seemed to be getting good benefits. I tried it for a couple weeks, and nothing amazing happened for me.

I just respect people who DO get something out of it. I think it's great, and of course there is a part of me that wishes I could experience what they have for myself. But I can't force it, and if it doesn't work for me then I can look elsewhere.

This might be a crappy analogy, but if I wanted a new car, I would drive some of them and see which one worked best for me. I wouldn't ask the salesperson their employment history. :P

It seems like you don't really have to ask anything of Max other than to teach you the exercises. And if they work for you then great, you have some good tools.

You don't have to live on Kunlun ranch, or sell Kunlun flowers downtown, or disseminate the truth of Kunlun salvation for all.... :D

I do respect you for having the guts to ask honest questions.

So, about the Egypt thing....Egyptian Number Theory....really great stuff. I think Pythagoras' theories are based mostly on this. Using numbers to describe and define creation and the universe. I had a good book on it once, but I can't recall the name of it.

I'm sorry WYG, I don't like to be conflicting with people, I just felt bad about when you typed,

"its really hard to sit here and watch suckers get pulled in you all must be really missing a big hole in your life"

This came across as kind of offensive to people that practice Kunlun.

I do like the questions you pose too, but sometimes it seems like when you don't get the answer your looking for you can't leave it alone?

You can always ask, but people might not always have or want to give the answer you are looking for.

Please accept my apologies for jumping in. I don't want to be critical or judgmental of you, and I guess I was a bit.

Peace! :)

EEWWWW JunBao your being to nicy nicy buddhist on me. stop it.... your scaring me

No but really, Buddhist, or Taoist both have a extremely intelligent way of dealing with things and i think Junbao is pointing out some subtleties that prove how you can handle it...

Best way I can describe it, with using words, its the stuff thats said without saying it. HAHA ok too Tao for the general Western mind (sterio-typing honestly) I'll give an example. A person asks a question (No matter what there intention is) but you gotta say it in a sincere, and nice way with seeming humble. You wait patiently for the reply. As long as your directed the question to the right person, and you get no actual answer you can obviously tell there is a reason they didn't actually answer the question. You use the own skills at hand to understand the true situation keep it to yourself. Than just humbly and nicely do not continue anything else with the question.

Your not trying to cause fights, your not trying to cause issues or problem your trying to conduct yourself in a proper manner this will earn you respect this way. Call it being nice, call it no bad karma whatever. but doing it this way would be a lot more tactile way of dealing with things. I most be honest that its not that easy to do, and its a little different when emotions are in the way.

anyway its getting late for me BED TIME!

WYG, the issue here is that the questions do not stop and there is this insatiable need for more, more, more information....so you keep getting more and more, then you get a little uptight or rude when you dont completely agree with what you hear. Eventually it gets tiresome, because the rabbit hole goes deeper than you or I can imagine, and the unquenchable thirst for having questions answered will bring no more satisfaction than a big cup of coca cola. That little bit that junbao quoted was the same crap that got you suspended last time. Proofread your posts, my friend.

However, it seems like free speech and tolerance are clauses to justify some people's outright victimisation/lampooning/jeering regards others. I am not so spiritually evolved, nor charitable and tolerant. If there is a mosquito that constantly hangs around trying to bite, well, eventually, I am just going to slap it one.

Sounds like a true modern day martial artist teacher (not master) trying to make money off of teaching martial arts. which can be done respectably. He is not spiritually evolved to the depth if there is an issue he has a hard time dealing with, well hes a martial artist. ROFL.

Doing something like that allows me to say whatever I want or behave as bad as I want, as long as I repent or qualify it with some love at the end

Well, what "feels" right is not always right! You kill someone and then send love to them? Does that work? :D

The theory of Karma does not accept this either. Of the three kinds of Karmas: Agami, Sanchita and Prarabdha, the third, which has already begun to take effect, can never be be escaped from, through prayers, flushing love or whatever. It is always there to come and hit you back.

Edited by SiliconValley

Some universal love for everyone and anyone registered on this forum willing to accept it, then...

Thanks Aspirin ... Vitamin L is always welcome :)

You need to take a Aspirin "ASPIRIN"! LOL

What happened to the peace fun loving Kunlun way, seems like the practice hasnt taken you as far as i have? Just kidding, you know i appoligized in my last post didnt you see that?

My practice is Cobra Kai karate and i do Hara breathing, i was thinking of adding kunlun to enhance it what do you think i should do can it be mixed?

Anyway like i said im done with the negative attitude towards the Kunlun Marketing it wasnt against Max personally but he must know what is written on his website for people such as i to challenge what is spoken on there!!!

Take care

WYG