Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

I see where you are coming from but please let me explain.

I am not for an "uninformed" opinion of course.

In this case Chris gives his *inside* opinion and Patrick his *outside* opinion, both informed by their vision of the matter.

Chris in fact has tried the practice so his "information" comes from inside, so to speak.

Patrick has seen a video and has read various comments. He has therefore an outside information.

So they are both informed, thou in a different way.

Inside information is usually better, with this I agree, but it can be tricky.

That's why as I said they have both pros and cons.

Let me ask you.

Who do you think is in a better position to understand what's going on here: those sitting and experiencing the matter or us watching the video ?

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=-DylNVUN_3I&...feature=related

Best

YM

YM,

I know we don't know each other but I find your logic amazing.

In fact, following your logic I would like to give you my opinion of your family. Now, bear in mind that I don't know any members of your family personally, but I have heard some things (I think).

I may insult some of them with what I have to say, but that is OK because I am certainly entitled to my outside opinion. Shall we start with your mother?

You see, my opinion and your opinion are equally valid,...but only in retard land.

YM,

In fact, following your logic I would like to give you my opinion of your family. Now, bear in mind that I don't know any members of your family personally, but I have heard some things (I think).

I may insult some of them with what I have to say, but that is OK because I am certainly entitled to my outside opinion. Shall we start with your mother?

You see, my opinion and your opinion are equally valid,...but only in retard land.

Yes that's very amusing Mantra but probably counter productive because your argument is flawed. You probably don't know anything about YM's mother but we DO know stuff about Max. In fact all you've done is make people like me want to dig deeper and find out more about Max.

There's been several threads here at TTB's that have tried to discredit Max from several different angles and I really do have to wonder if all the info was true. The only way I can know about Max is to do my research. Yes meeting him would be a start but then should I believe everything he says?

And one last thing, why is he wearing a funny hat in the movie trailer? :)

Edited by Patrick Brown

I know it's only someone's opinion but if nothing else it shows how poorly conceived the movie trailer was:

I think this is BS.

1) Watch the movie twice. Take a concentrated effort at looking at the faces of the people he is "engaging". The easiest is the last dude in the orange shirt, looks like some bloke off the street. He even takes cue off camera, looking for a translation from english to "hit me with anger".

Once you are familiar with the faces...

2) go to the website, and look at a photo of the only 4 people in the world authorized to "teach" this. The same people as in the video!

Just like another Chris Angel episode, the "victims" are just actors in a scripted play.

source: http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3295

Max on MySpace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=13312251

Edited by Patrick Brown

YM,

Chris,

the day you see a video of my mom in a brothel and read articles about her night job I'd be delighted to hear what you have to say.

Before that, and before you have the faintest idea if she is still alive or not, I am afraid yours would not be an "outside opinion" but a work of fantasy.

Which you can keep and hold on to, of course

YM

Chris,

the day you see a video of my mom in a brothel and read articles about her night job I'd be delighted to hear what you have to say.

Before that, and before you have the faintest idea if she is still alive or not, I am afraid yours would not be an "outside opinion" but a work of fantasy.

Which you can keep and hold on to, of course

YM

Now we are getting closer to the truth. Outside opinion and work of fantasy hold hands in this world and are taken as fact by others on the outside.

By the way, I was just illustrating a point about your family. I am sure they are great.

I know it's only someone's opinion but if nothing else it shows how poorly conceived the movie trailer was:

Max on MySpace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=13312251

And one last thing, why is he wearing a funny hat in the movie trailer?

The Japanese fellow in the video is Kan. He is a chi gung master and from Japan. He is an amazing person and many of you here have met him. Kan has since reached Gold Dragon body as witnessed by a crowd at Starbucks in Japan. Very funny.

I guess you could look at the video and think it is fake, but it isn't. People laugh because there is a blissful element to everything Max does. So when you go reeling back it is strong, but the intent is blissful and you feel it.

And the hat is what they call a Taoist hat. You see, Max is from a TAOIST tradition.

Patrick, I don't dislike you at all, but you come out pissin' and swearin' about things that you just don't understand yet. Give yourself some time bra. Reserve judgement and you will see like others have that everything we have said is true.

By the way, you should see the stuff I didn't put in the trailer...it gets freaky.

On the Internet, conflict brings attention. smile.gif The more eyeballs reading about Max, the better for your cause, even with people saying idiotic things about him and you.
And let's face it - all of us here secretly enjoy some conflict and drama - or we wouldn't be here.

Debates get awfully boring when everyone agrees.. mellow.gif

So, I think people seek a balance of both commonality and conflict in life.

Edited by vortex

By the way, you should see the stuff I didn't put in the trailer...it gets freaky.

Chris, maybe you can put more videos in the site? :)

Chris, maybe you can put more videos in the site? :)

Perhaps a video uploaded to youtube of Max giving his free seminar might be worth trying? I mean you can always take it down if people get negative. Judging from what I read on many other forums and blogs it might be a good idea to take the movie trailer down. Might do more harm than good in the long run to leave it up.

I would like to see some more of Max although I'm really not interested in all the siddhis/energy type stuff as it would just be nice just to hear Max talk.

Perhaps a video uploaded to youtube of Max giving his free seminar might be worth trying? I mean you can always take it down if people get negative. Judging from what I read on many other forums and blogs it might be a good idea to take the movie trailer down. Might do more harm than good in the long run to leave it up.

I would like to see some more of Max although I'm really not interested in all the siddhis/energy type stuff as it would just be nice just to hear Max talk.

I agree. Siddhis don't matter. It is nice to use them to help people but the real objective of what Max teaches is spiritual liberation.

I'll see what I can do about uploading more audio. I have hours worth of pretty good stuff.

Edited by Mantra68

HELL YEAH CHRIS TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!

I got your back brother!!! Cover Fire!!!

You flank em' Ill Storm these the rebel forces from the rear!!

Edited by satyagraha

Mantra,

Leave the clip up who cares about what Patrick says here its fine by most of us!

Also what other freaky stuff do you have of Max and students care to share some information here?

Spirit Ape

Mantra,

Leave the clip up who cares about what Patrick says here its fine by most of us!

Also what other freaky stuff do you have of Max and students care to share some information here?

Spirit Ape

Do you come from Texas?

Hmm?!

Nagas Are Saturated In Qi Lore:

Started by Disabled Not Broken

http://thetaobums.co...ted-in-qi-lore/

:D

I read that i think Max said some of the Daoist methods can be traced to Egypt, can anyone elaborate?

Anyone know the lineage of this golden flower how it has survived and how Max learned it?

What does it do etc?

WYG

Edited by Disabled Not Broken