The Biggest Nobody

Jing Replenishment: The Rooted Path Revelation

[As the Solo Cultivator, my path unfolds solely through personal experience. Having discovered these insights independently, I will now assume the role of Master, and you, the seeker, has become the disciples in this shared journey of enlightenment]

So disciples, I trust you have delved into my initial teachings on foundations which is now locked and will be further expanded upon on the men's garden and hopefully womens garden when I gain access to them.

But for now I will talk about a very common tragedy. which I Recognize as the prevalent depletion of jing in today's society, I wish to explore one of the numerous methods for jing replenishment that doesn't necessitate a banned topic but of another, that benefits both able bodied men and women! What I will be discussing is what is commonly known as Earthing! Which is the practice of connecting one's feet with the earth.

This Master, having scoured through the vast expanse of this forum and the google, finds that the profound path of Earthing and its connections with jing remains unexplored among Daoists. As the pioneer unveiling this great discovery, I declare henceforth "Earthing" shall be enshrined as the 'Rooted Path.' Though envy may stir among practitioners for failing to find this discovery first, I attribute it to fate, for I am but its favored son. Now, let us embark on a profound exploration of this practice.

Firstly let us explore the scientific sect's discourse on the profound consequences when one's feet make contact with the Earth Dao. But as the Masters weariness sets in from prolonged typing, let us impart the essence through the use of bullet points. These are just few of the many benefits!

Disciples, I presume many among you have caught glimpse at the subtle thread of the Dao of the 'Rooted Path' at this point. Nevertheless this Master shall explain for those who still find themselves unfavored by the Dao. I believe all these myriad of benefits has to do with jing! Yes Jing! Jing can be a very great healing force! And the scientific sects comprehension of jing is severely lacking. Yet through my own journey with the 'Rooted Path', this humble Master has attained profound enlightenment!

This Master possesses deeper insights to the Dao of the 'Rooted Paths'. But alas, I find myself treading carefully, for it seems I have caught attention of the forum moderators. My recent post has been faced with considerable backlash due to its exploration of bodily anatomy and fearing reocurrence, I hesitate to go deeper into the 'Rooted Path' for the forthcoming sections also explores the intricacies of the bodily anatomy. Hence, I shall abruptly conclude my discourse here, ensuring that all disseminated knowledge is of a general nature and should not to be courting further backlash nor restrictions.

Edited by Solo Cultivator

2 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

What is it about this forum that keeps attracting people like this? 

Disciple, why do you challenge the authority of the Master 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I read its due to grumpiness, or maybe its the other way round

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

So disciples, I trust you have delved into my initial teachings on foundations which is now locked and will be further expanded upon on the men's garden and hopefully womens garden when I gain access to them.

As you are not a woman, you will not gain access to the women's garden,

But anyways, in every sub-forum the same rules are applied, misogynistic trash is out of bounds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

And people get mad at me because I bring up the topic of delusion lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Solo Cultivator  Your message about stealing the Jing get the thread stopped for possibly offensive to members.    I just want to say there is indeed a form of cultivation that absorb/steal/rob the partners' Jing during sex.  It can be both ways, male to female or vice versa, depending on the strength of each party.   This practice is not common but also not that rare.  Participants do not enjoy or love or for union or for money,  it is just a technique.  Formal schools naturally don't like this approach.   Those doing it are observable by experienced cultivators, and, according to some legends, get thunder strike from heaven.    I am not sure you found out yourself or read from books.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

The attraction lies with the seeking of the Dao. And should you not see the Dao contained within these texts you have but your current state of cultivation to blame!

10 hours ago, snowymountains said:

Disciple, why do you challenge the authority of the Master 😂

Master acknowledges the filial disciple! <3 

6 hours ago, Maddie said:

And people get mad at me because I bring up the topic of delusion lol 

I have provided multitudes of evidence from the scientific sects literatures and even my own experiences of the Dao of the 'Rooted Path' yet you proclaim of delusion. Truly a frog in a well! 

6 hours ago, Eduardo said:

Mystical and messianic delusions always reveal a superioritu complex, that is nothing more than a poorly covered inferiority complex.

There is nothing mystical and messianic about this it's very natural and of general substance! From babies to grandparents, all can benefit!

6 hours ago, Master Logray said:

@Solo Cultivator  Your message about stealing the Jing get the thread stopped for possibly offensive to members.    I just want to say there is indeed a form of cultivation that absorb/steal/rob the partners' Jing during sex.  It can be both ways, male to female or vice versa, depending on the strength of each party.   This practice is not common but also not that rare.  Participants do not enjoy or love or for union or for money,  it is just a technique.  Formal schools naturally don't like this approach.   Those doing it are observable by experienced cultivators, and, according to some legends, get thunder strike from heaven.    I am not sure you found out yourself or read from books.

Master Logray is wise but let us not continue this discussion and this would open up an opportunity to put up further arrays of restrictions upon me. Futhermore this post is about the Rooted Path and not about that banned topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These presumptuous disciples of mine do not see the Dao contained within the Rooted Path but instead attack the Master for this heaven and earth shattering discovery. This unfair treatment has given me qi deviations and manifested some heart demons. But I will unwaveringly continue as with any revolutionaries there are those who in their own folly push back upon new and unconventional discoveries. I can only advise these unfilial disciples to try it and experience the Rooted Path themselves and to remind them of the loving nature of the Dao and that the attack of me personally and not the discovery I have made is of the demonic nature!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

My list of users to ignore has gotten more entries in the past month than the prior year.

Do you know what I noticed from this forum.
People who post unorthodox or new ways of cultivation are met with ridicule, mocking, and are put down without even trying what is said because it's so unorthodox that it can't be true.

Now to be fair, i pushed back on @Mana conduits unorthodox post but that's because his audio file is man-made and he said he didn't even make it himself so we can't peel back the layers to make sure the audio file is what he proclaims to say. And I have never attacked him personally but I only attacked his audio file and even asked questions about it. 

But I am just telling people that you can replenish jing by being barefooted in nature and I am met with the personal attacks, calling me delusional, having a personality disorder, and a quack. There are no safety risks, there is no money involved, there is no catch. It's just going out in nature. 

People believe that sunlight gives jing but I am met with mockery and disdain for saying earth can give jing too.

@steve is this really all the dao bums have to offer? Praise to the orthodox and pitchforks to the unorthodox?? This cold treatment is really unfair

13 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

But I am just telling people that you can replenish jing by being barefooted in nature and I am met with the personal attacks, calling me delusional, having a personality disorder, and a quack. There are no safety risks, there is no money involved, there is no catch. It's just going out in nature. 

Hi Solo Cultivator,

I'm a big fan of barefoot walking in nature!  Whether or not it replenishes jing or not I can't say, but I think it's a healthy activity.  If you really asked people, I think you'd find that many here agree.  The negativity you're sensing is not because you champion spending time in nature, or going barefoot.  I think it's because you refer to yourself as a master and your posts have a tone of superiority, as if you were looking down on your spiritual inferiors. 

It might be that you are a particularly advanced spiritual being; I wouldn't know.  What I can tell you is that nobody likes to be treated like they're not equal, especially from a stranger they don't know on the internet.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

People who post unorthodox or new ways of cultivation are met with ridicule, mocking, and are put down without even trying what is said because it's so unorthodox that it can't be true.

Now to be fair, i pushed back on @Mana conduits unorthodox post but that's because his audio file is man-made and he said he didn't even make it himself so we can't peel back the layers to make sure the audio file is what he proclaims to say. And I have never attacked him personally but I only attacked his audio file and even asked questions about it. 

People believe that sunlight gives jing but I am met with mockery and disdain for saying earth can give jing too.

@steve is this really all the dao bums have to offer? Praise to the orthodox and pitchforks to the unorthodox?? This cold treatment is really unfair

Thank you for not being a mindless sheep that thinks sitting 4 hours a day for twenty years is not a system for insane people and actually encouraging innovation as I believe with innovation we can create a system that can do more in a month than what is normally done in years

I actually am able to verify that the audio file isn't malicious as a guy here played it in audacity and found there to be no audio as this file is just embedded energy instructions to help train your energy and I have verified with remote viewing that the energy coming from this is overwhelmingly positive and I play it everyday and I feel stronger after every play. Btw the reason you feel replenished when walking in nature is not your Jing being replenished but because your used energy is going into the ground from your feet and if you try doing it at home consciously you'll realize it feels the same as walking outside and the replenished Jing you feel is actually you taking in nature energy which while it can be good doesn't help grow your energy strength at all and nature energy should be grounded at all times.

Edited by Mana conduit
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

The problem isn't so much that they are unorthodox, it is that people are posting techniques and encouraging others to try them, yet they are untested.  Many of the posts I believe you are referring to make many claims about what the technique will do (e.g. super strength or immortality) and encourage others to try them, yet the developers of those techniques have not achieved those final states themselves, so they are just guessing at what those techniques will actually achieve (and guessing that they are safe in the long run).  A technique must be tested to its full completion before you can know what the technique will achieve and that it is safe; this is the bare minimum that needs to be done before encouraging others to do it.  Those techniques might be amazing, but it is way too premature to make claims about their safety and efficacy, hence the pushback.

3 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

I can't speak for the group, but I don't think the issue with that particular thread was because it was unorthodox.  I believe (at least for me) the issue was two things: 1) it sounded like you were taking credit for discovering grounding/earthing which is well known across many cultures for its healing benefits and 2) you called yourself a master.  You might not know this, but generally speaking, someone is a master only when they are recognized as a master by others; it is not something one can decide to be.  You might get better responses on the forum if you participate without claiming any particular status.  If your thoughts are good, people will naturally start to see you as skillful or a master, when you are ready, the role of master will arise naturally of its own accord, it can't be forced.  It must come from the community.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Forgive us, we shouldn't be overly suspicious.  Sadly there are times both unorthodox and orthodox practices get unfair treatment here.  Though with time and sincerity some can be won over.

Yet progress should take some work.  That tends to be a universal law.  Diligent Intelligent Effort = gains.  Your method is listen and gain great power.  That is frankly suspicious.  Still, if there were people here that I respect who tried it and reported positively I'd try it.  I've literally jumped off cliffs with the scant encouragement, it won't kill you.  

This happened on the bums 10 or 12 years ago.  Kunlun by Max Christenson became big and controversial here.  It had a byline one hour = 1,000 hours of another system.    Which pretty much sets it up in crank territory but some senior members tried and reported good things.  They admitted the adline was exaggerating but that the system was amazing.  

A bunch here tried it, me included.  A 3 day seminar plus off seminar night time hiking the nearby deserts, some of which trying to spot UFOs.  I liked it, Kunlun was a kind of spontaneous chi gung, hit the position and it got you moving.  Many had good experienced, yet many would later drop it.  A few had problems, too much energy.  A noted member here had spiritual problems with 'visitors'.  I never had too much affect though I'm glad I learned it.  There were other variations that seemed less.. channeling.

Anyhow, my point is.. huuh, I don't think I have a point.  carry on.  

• Like 3

How come whenever I try to picture this guy speaking I just hear the voice of Dr evil?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maddie said:

How come whenever I try to picture this guy speaking I just hear the voice of Dr evil?

I think he's well intentioned albeit doesn't know all peices of the puzzle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

I think he's well intentioned albeit doesn't know all peices of the puzzle 

I've known many self-proclaimed Masters. This is more or less how they all sound.

• Like 1

This will be my last post, I expect some of you demonic bastards will cheer to that. I am also leaving daoism, the so called balance of the Dao is clearly a joke to these experts in this forum. Daoism is meant to lead people astray, I can't believe I fell for this crap and I thought the earth gives you energy lololol. All I see is demonic people acting like spiritual people leading gullible people like me astray.. Instead I have decided to partake in Christianity as they believe daoism to be demonic, and you guys proved them right. And Christians live in love and harmony. Which is the opposite of how people here live.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

This will be my last post, I expect some of you demonic bastards will cheer to that. I am also leaving daoism, the so called balance of the Dao is clearly a joke to these experts in this forum. Daoism is meant to lead people astray, I can't believe I fell for this crap and I thought the earth gives you energy lololol. All I see is demonic people acting like spiritual people leading gullible people like me astray.. Instead I have decided to partake in Christianity as they believe daoism to be demonic, and you guys proved them right. And Christians live in love and harmony. Which is the opposite of how people here live.

See you next week!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

I can usually tell in person when someone is talking to me about something else when their real agenda is to push religion. Online I cannot always tell. Yet this post does not come as any surprise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

As expected of a "rogue cultivator", zero conviction, zero loyalty to his path, trades sides based on opportunistic petty thoughts.

Betrays his master. Has no morals or principles, basically a thug looking to rob some books and teachings, believing he will find there some cheat code for free, but instead, ends up picking up some dirty schizoteric waste.
Claims it to be great achievement nontheless.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

the mothership is calling them home

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

it's not about the usefulness of grounding, that's a well-known fact, nothing new about it although why and how that works  can be debated.

there is a recent thread about it , hm... yes found it

Here you can read many different views on the way standing barefoot on the skin of mother earth will effect the energy-system of the human body. That would have been a good place for starters.

-----

Unorthodox or new ways of cultivation, well, most of us are wedded to our own brand of woowoo.

Besides every once in a while some one comes here as a junior bum with a story of hot energy wreaking havoc in body and mind. Nasty sorts of havoc, playing around with chi has very real dangers, it's like playing with fire in that regard and not realizing how painful a burn is.

Can only speak for myself but there's nothing in me that wants to try untested methods, there's a reason lineage is deemed important. Without my teacher I would have gone mad as a hatter at the start of my  cultivation path .

11 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

These presumptuous disciples of mine do not see the Dao contained within the Rooted Path but instead attack the Master for this heaven and earth shattering discovery. This unfair treatment has given me qi deviations and manifested some heart demons. But I will unwaveringly continue as with any revolutionaries there are those who in their own folly push back upon new and unconventional discoveries. I can only advise these unfilial disciples to try it and experience the Rooted Path themselves and to remind them of the loving nature of the Dao and that the attack of me personally and not the discovery I have made is of the demonic nature!

It's the way you speak, your tone, nobody here is a disciple of you. You put yourself on a pedestal and act as if you've unraveled the mysteries of life.  Now that I call presumptuous.

I guess you're a young man that has just discovered the world of chi cultivation. You seem to perceive the forums here as a group, almost as an entity. But it's a loosely knit group of people and many here are  individualists, each has his own idea how it all works, varying from magic, to purely philosophical to Buddhism in all its variations to deep into neidan. Each following their own path. 

See it as a pub, there are people talking, having a beer, some are watching football on the telly. Then a young man comes in, jumps on the table and starts telling everybody he's the master, he has sacred wisdom, the savior.

First they laugh a bit, someone comes up to him and tells him to get off that table and sit down and join the banter but when he persists he get teased.

Yup, so you'd better come down from your high horse, read along with threads,

get your place at the table, instead of standing on it.

(oh, and I am a very private person,

I generally only exchange personal messages with those I perceive as friends so you can regard this as an answer.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2