The Biggest Nobody

Jing Replenishment: The Rooted Path Revelation

21 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Ho ho ho... Toy dook thee a g con thee bassa. Manchy kabook noonee Solo, makingsa lee ka bok bagthra, beeska chata wnow kong bantha poodoo.

IMG_7108.jpeg

Hmph! It seems this Junior has suffered from severe qi deviations and has become crazy! If only you had listened to this Master earlier but some people simply have eyes but can't see Mt Tai.

9 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Henceforth I shall be called Grand Master Maddie of the fourth degree from the turtle lineage of the cosmic mystery. You're welcome.🐢

I will be your disciple too !

- the  fourth degree  *  got me , also the turtle linage of the cosmic mystery  **  ... what do i do next   (and dont say I have to enroll prepaid in your intro to TCM course . )

Spoiler

because in my experience  the 4th degree is a an attempt at a massive ego boost , with all sorts of awards , appreciations, praises ,  awarding of 'concurrent ' degrees  from obscure and defunct rites  .... it goes on an on and on , until any reasonable person  gets tired, bored , eventually incredulous , 'when is this part of the ceremony ever going to end ?'  However some seem to revel in it and  take it seriously , happy to stay there .   You are encouraged however to move on quickly to the next ceremony , part ,  'pendant'  to it .  There , all of that is mocked, taken apart , disrupted , even one's 'identity ' .   - all preparation for what is to come .

Studying Okinawan  MA for many years  ... I mean studying, not just practicing , it includes understanding the mind set , culture and traditions  ( this is specifically what ' Teacher ' hope his students would do .  They are 'turtle people ' , look at the  tombs  . 

Some have claimed them 'UFO like ' ... nah !   :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtleback_tomb

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

thinking on that, i would not want to be a master, let alone a grandmaster.

Imagine all those students hanging on you every word. Always wanting attention and help.

nope, not my cuppa tea

there are better ways to live the autumn of life

Tai Gong Old Man Fishing Wall Scroll - Chinese Artwork | Fish man, Chinese  artwork, Asian art

Not really . I became a master of my art  * and not a single person is  interested .... well , they say they are , but do they turn up or ever do anything about it ? Nope  ... well, they are going to  .... apparently .

But then again I do not advertise on line ... nor do I have  a fancy  uniform , nor do I make empty promises or claim super powers .

So, of course ......  

I go fishing instead . . . caught a sting ray last week  . . . a little orange carp looks a lot safer to handle and get off the hook . It had a huge barb sticking out of its tail, which it frantically lashed and whipped at me in a frenzy every time I approached it . I had to use the special anti sting ray weapon  .... threw the  thick car blanket over it and wrapped  it up .

Edited by Nungali

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I will be your disciple too 

This Junior dares?? You are taking everyone as your Master! You are but a toad lusting over swan meat! I have no choice but to use the demonic and forbidden Monkey Grabs Peaches Technique as your punishment aswell as banishment from my Sect! This technique not only forcibly takes away your Yang qi but it will also take away your chance at producing future generations! 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

34 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Henceforth I shall be called Grand Master Maddie of the fourth degree from the turtle lineage of the cosmic mystery. You're welcome.🐢

Good, good, good! You can call yourself a Grand Master but when if you do, you must call me your Grandfather!CDN media

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Master Solo said:

This Junior dares?? You are taking everyone as your Master! You are but a toad lusting over swan meat! I have no choice but to use the demonic and forbidden Monkey Grabs Peaches Technique as your punishment aswell as banishment from my Sect! This technique not only forcibly takes away your Yang qi but it will also take away your chance at producing future generations! 

Oh ... teacher challenges student then ? I am experienced at that .  My karate' instructor ' ( who constantly mocked aikido for being ineffective )  surprise attacked me with my own  training wooden machete  'to see if I was any good in a real situation ' .  he ended up sitting on the ground , moaning , the machete  several metres away , got a broken shoulder . Onlooking students assure him I really only evaded , didnt use force at all and it looked more like a dance movement . If he had 'gone with it ' he would have been ok , but since he refused to even look at any principles associated with aikido, he didnt know how to fall away or roll out of it , HE moved in a direction the shoulder does not go , and broke his own shoulder .

Now, I suppose you are not as silly or untrained as that ....  Master ?

if so  ... or of not ... let's get it on !

image.png.37c4f31ef4af26687f24b0eb81e28077.png

This is the special technique I developed to defeat you with ;

I call it the 'evading , roll out , crane arms , reverse upward,  sole  of the shoe,   ball slap ... from underneath '  .

• Haha 2

You guys are going to make me spit out my orange juice...my stomach hurts from laughing.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Master Solo said:

Actually, I have realized my    milkshake  ....  I mean   mistake .

Please forgive my ingrained sexism , it was not intentional , just my social conditioning .

I should never have said I accept Maddie as my Master  ....

I should have said I accept  her as  my Mistress .

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Unota said:

You guys are going to make me spit out my orange juice...my stomach hurts from laughing.

Spitting out your orange juice  ..... onto the ground  ... will ground your jing  .

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Please forgive my ingrained sexism , it was not intentional , just my social conditioning .

CDN media

Apologising is not so simple impudent Junior! I understand not wanting to be trampled on. But this is simply too much. Either you become strong, strong enough until no one dares to step on you. Or you can turn into dog shit, something no one in their right mind would want to step on. And Junior you stepped on dog shit because you cannot wash this stink off with a simple apology! 

47 minutes ago, Master Solo said:

CDN media

Apologising is not so simple impudent Junior! I understand not wanting to be trampled on. But this is simply too much. Either you become strong, strong enough until no one dares to step on you. Or you can turn into dog shit, something no one in their right mind would want to step on. And Junior you stepped on dog shit because you cannot wash this stink off with a simple apology! 

Dude !

I wasnt apologizing to YOU ... i was apologizing to my NEW Master .... I mean Mistress .

You be too busy soon ... hoppin' around on foot goin " owww owww OWIE !  Nungers got me with that reverse shoe sole ball slap ! "

ya wimp !

never practiced Iron Balls Chi   eh ?

By the way , you fist is bleeding , probably from when I let you hit me .      Mhe ....  less than an annoying mosquito  buzzzzzz .

Edited by Nungali

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

master is fine, mistress makes it sound like I'm going to wear leather and have a whip..... so lets stick to master ;-)

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

End of passion play, crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
Leading on your death's construction

Taste me, you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master, master

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master, master
Master, master

Needlework the way, never you betray
Life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery
Chop your breakfast on a mirror

Taste me, you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master, master

Master, master
Master, master (master)

Where's the dreams that I've been after?
(Master, master)
You promised only lies
(Laughter, laughter)
All I hear or see is laughter
(Laughter, laughter)
Laughing at my cries

Fix me!

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat
Just a rhyme without a reason
Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days
Now your life is out of season

I will occupy
I will help you die
I will run through you
Now I rule you too

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master, master

Master, master
Master, master

IMG_7126.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

master is fine, mistress makes it sound like I'm going to wear leather and have a whip..... so lets stick to master ;-)

That's....not explicitly a denial.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

thinking on that, i would not want to be a master, let alone a grandmaster.

Imagine all those students hanging on you every word. Always wanting attention and help.

nope, not my cuppa tea

there are better ways to live the autumn of life

The term "Master", in my opinion, can refer to a person who has mastery of something, who may or may not have students.  

Your sentiment is not uncommon.  Many "masters" refuse to take in students, and they may instruct a "friend" on a temporary basis.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Maddie said:

Heard it grounds your jing though!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maddie said:

Why ?    Are you going to  round up   some cattle ? 

image.png.4e6216267e8cdaabffda2398b992ba7a.png

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

I go fishing instead . . . caught a sting ray last week  . . . a little orange carp looks a lot safer to handle and get off the hook . It had a huge barb sticking out of its tail, which it frantically lashed and whipped at me in a frenzy every time I approached it . I had to use the special anti sting ray weapon  .... threw the  thick car blanket over it and wrapped  it up .

so it's about choosing your fishing grounds wisely 

I am not up to stingrays anymore so I go for the carps

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EFreethought said:

That's....not explicitly a denial.

I am the grand turtle master or whatever I said yesterday I can't even remember anymore 🐢🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

so it's about choosing your fishing grounds wisely 

I am not up to stingrays anymore so I go for the carps

Indeed .

a diversion ...

Spoiler

A story .

'Choose your fishing grounds wisely '

When  I  first moved to this area, I noticed a lack of Aboriginal people . I asked about that and got the usual answers, ignorance and cover up  ( later I learned about the massacres )  but eventually I found the 'outskirts' to where the survivors had been driven to . I had heard one or two stories or occasionally spotted one .  One day I am driving along a newly discovered toad ( for me ) , it goes along the land side of a waterway , this is where two rivers meet, before going into the ocean ,  making a huge mangrove / wetland area with lots of channels and an island in the middle . 

image.png.51e4d230c3dd6d270854d06090116dac.png

I saw some houses in amongst the 'swampy conditions ' and  recognized them as probably housing some indigenous families

' Aha !  This where they are .'  The I saw an old guy ahead of me walking down the road with fishing rod and basket ... ;there is one , I'll pick him up '. So I stopped and asked him if he wanted a ride and he got in . Great , finally got to meet one . Later I found it it was actually 'Uncle Tom ' the  'head man ' / most senior man  and elder of these people .  He was obviously going fishing, I was interested in his experience and know how . I offered to take him to his spot . No ... 'here will do ' .

I insisted, I dont mind I will take you right there . He gave me a suspicious look, then a cheeky one ; " Nope, I know what you are up to, you want to know where my best fishing spot is . "    :D 

years later, after Tom had passed on  *   I went looking for it . I think I found it, it must be it , along  that  part of the foreshore there is only  really one  place suitable  or clear enough of mangroves and rocks  and there , there is a very old ruins of some  type of stone dock or jetty going out over the tidal mud flats and into deeper water . This must be it . But there are oyster racks just out there , just waiting to snag one's line .  So I did the 'Aboriginal thing' ; sat quietly, waited  (for a longer time than 'we' would usually wait ) watched , observed ....  the tide turned and started to go out , the water was high and it started flowing between  that dock and the oyster racks .   I noticed some shadowy forms under those oyster racks  so I got a bit of bait and dropped it in that part of the current , it went out alongside the edge of the rack and then BAM ! out came a bream, snapped it up and ducked back under the rack .  So I then asked '' Uncle Tom, can I catch one of your fish please ? "

I got a stick, broke it off and tied it to a bit of line so it floated a  prawn at the right depth , put it in the right part of the current  so it floated along the side of the rack ... BAM ! straight away , a bream .   Then again, next throw in .   Thats enough for dinner .  So I left a little offering in the grass , said thank you  and left .

More recently I went there ; tide wrong, wind wrong , it just didnt look right  ' a voice in my head ' ; if you want dinner , go over the other  side , over there on the sand flats .  Okay .  I got two small ones that I threw back , and then thats when I caught the stingray .  I am sure if an indigenous person, some time ago, had caught one they would eat it ..  Well, I suppose I had better do that  then , since I was lead to it .

That involved all sorts of  'adventure ' .   I have never done that before . I won' t describe it , you can see if you look up a youtube on how to  prepare a live stingray for cooking   .... ugh !

Anyway, suffice to say, if it happens again, I will  release it . 

So yes ,   choose the place wisely  ... but also the timing

- best times are when the Sun and Moon are both on a quarter station , the best combo seems to be when Moon is at  IC during sunset .

* he was one of the great old guy indigenous from around here  .... many of the old uncles where a 'different breed' , holding knowledge and understanding that the modern generation  ......   (wince )    'applies differently ' ... they all gone now  :( 

- Also, so is the island - virtually .  For a while the indigenous where forced to stay there , I have heard there is even an old unmarked cemetery there .  It is 'crown land '   ( basically 'seized for the Queen ' ) that someone had a cattle lease on !  Its half mangrove wetlands ! totally unsuitable for that and very flood prone  .  It sold  two years back  to  a private individual or enterprise , a huge price, the advert for the sale explained ' No access -  there is a place suitable for a helipad ' . 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Maddie said:

I am the grand turtle master or whatever I said yesterday I can't even remember anymore 🐢🙂

Master is  'in the moment '  .

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Stingray is so delicious though

Is it ? 

A friend asked me   how I cooked it .  I did it like I do fish or chicken some times ;  dust it in spicy 'Crispy fry '   and fry it .

th?id=OIP.X_KC7cBhNl1tWSTIoAo47AHaJy%26pid=Api&f=1&ipt=34be369a060d6c591375de42077918264ebb36ada373c9f8750369dad29f8ef7&ipo=images

Then they asked me what it tasted like .

" It tasted like spicy crispy fry " 

:D 

have you ever prepared a fresh one for cooking though ?

54 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Is it ? 

A friend asked me   how I cooked it .  I did it like I do fish or chicken some times ;  dust it in spicy 'Crispy fry '   and fry it .

th?id=OIP.X_KC7cBhNl1tWSTIoAo47AHaJy%26pid=Api&f=1&ipt=34be369a060d6c591375de42077918264ebb36ada373c9f8750369dad29f8ef7&ipo=images

Then they asked me what it tasted like .

" It tasted like spicy crispy fry " 

:D 

have you ever prepared a fresh one for cooking though ?

You need to make sambal stingray. It’s the best way to cook it!

Never cut up one myself, always just bought from the fishmonger or supermarket. I haven’t had any in years though, will def have again when I back to visit Asia.

IMG_7143.jpeg

• Like 1