Mana conduit

I found a system that might be better than mo pai for gaining physical strength

I made a post before this about the techniques I found but this time I have a link to the cheat code audio file so this will save you YEARS of training here it is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mN3JilbyJuZNvzu89Rz4zGTwyRJWK7aL/view?usp=drivesdk

Anyway have you guys ever seen Goku and wanted to be like that well I have so if you wanna know more check my previous posts they detail how to do that and remember to listen to the file I linked to you can even leave it running in the background it'll help.

You need to ground after each use of techniques just imagine used energy going deep in the ground from your body 

Basically circulating your energy from your heart to all limbs and head and back to the heart in a cycle till you are "tired" and then resting for some days until your not tired anymore this increases strength of energy.

And attempting to create objects with energy from dantien until it's empty to make qi regeneration and capacity greater once a day or two

As for strengthening.

just focusing your energy to power up I don't know how to explain this one but if you just try to activate strengthening you will feel your aura tighten on and inside your body and muscles only if you put strain on the technique which you probably should only do for 10 secs a day as it increases recovery time. If done successfully you will begin to feel lighter and you can lift slightly more. Do this technique while doing the other one or by itself if you want but for 10 mins or until you exhausted the technique and rest until the technique recharges.

One important thing to note.

THE AURA BOOST IS AN ADDITIVE TO STRENGTH AND DURABILITY NOT A MULTIPLIER

THE AURA BOOSTS GROWTH HOWEVER IS EXPONENTIAL.

You could do the techniques but you can also rely on a cheat code I had someone create to boost energy powers 

I will attach a link to a video which can increase your energy strength if you have it in the background fully trust me you will feel it and it will immensely boost your growth listen to it once a day ONLY if you can handle it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mN3JilbyJuZNvzu89Rz4zGTwyRJWK7aL/view?usp=drivesdk

READ MY MISCONCEPTIONS POST AS I FORGOT TO PUT THE RISKS OF THE CHEAT HERE.

Edited by Mana conduit

Just now, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

What is your weight and how much can you lift?

Good news I found a way to put the cheat I can now lift 32 kilos in lateral raise I'm 85 kilos though I'm very fat if i wasn't fat I'd be 68 kilos. Here is the cheat tell me how you feel after listening to it

I hear the benefits on paper, but you gotta show some feats for me to be interested.

Btw I am not listening to your audio file something about you is not right to me. Sketchy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

I hear the benefits on paper, but you gotta show some feats for me to be interested.

Btw I am not listening to your audio file something about you is not right to me. Sketchy. 

It's strange, the same thing happened to me, there is a certain annoying noise that doesn't give me a good feeling.

• Like 2

Same here, I’m not listening to the audio file either.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2

There can be malicious audios, there are like hypno audios and binaural audios and stuff like that, that can be used in a negative way. I don't trust this guy. There is no "cheat code" to cultivation. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

There can be malicious audios …

Exactly 

10 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

There is no "cheat code" to cultivation. 

Exactly. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Dude I got people to remote view me before and after the technique and the all said that my energy with the technique is exponentially stronger but you know what have it your way once I lateral raise 500kg with one arm I'll be back here

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

There can be malicious audios, there are like hypno audios and binaural audios and stuff like that, that can be used in a negative way. I don't trust this guy. There is no "cheat code" to cultivation. 

You can mute the audio if you want as long as it's playing in the background it will work as the energy is embedded in the file itself and what I did actually worked for me so yeah maybe your slow methods are just shit listen I'm trying to tank a nuke I don have time to sit 4 hours a day for ten years

1 hour ago, Eduardo said:

It's strange, the same thing happened to me, there is a certain annoying noise that doesn't give me a good feeling.

Ok the audio file has no sound it's is just embedded energy instructions and only amps your training progress but anyway tell me how much I should lift for you to believe me

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Same here, I’m not listening to the audio file either.

Have you even tried it to see if it's evil the reason I call it a cheat is that it multiplies your progress but you still need to train plus just mute the file it'll still work on you if muted.

5 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

embedded energy instructions

That's actually kinda neat. Would you be willing to share what method is used to create such a file? I was going to ask you if it was intentionally silence or if there was a bug or something but you already answered that. I tried to play it once this morning and again just now and both times I could've sworn i started smell something burning LOL like an electrical fire. I imported the mp3 into Audacity and sure enough there's not even line noise, just zeroes for the whole hour+. I don't have super beefy antivirus stuff but some basic scans didn't turn up anything so that's good in case anyone else wondering. Don't know how to scan for talismanic codes though B) I guess it doesn't matter as long as you promise its not something sneaky. BTW i didn't play the whole thing just few seconds at a time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cultivate genuine modesty and discard haste, the desire for fame and recognition

As Lao-Tzu said "Those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nintendao said:

That's actually kinda neat. Would you be willing to share what method is used to create such a file? I was going to ask you if it was intentionally silence or if there was a bug or something but you already answered that. I tried to play it once this morning and again just now and both times I could've sworn i started smell something burning LOL like an electrical fire. I imported the mp3 into Audacity and sure enough there's not even line noise, just zeroes for the whole hour+. I don't have super beefy antivirus stuff but some basic scans didn't turn up anything so that's good in case anyone else wondering. Don't know how to scan for talismanic codes though B) I guess it doesn't matter as long as you promise its not something sneaky. BTW i didn't play the whole thing just few seconds at a time.

Congratulations you almost fucked yourself the energy of the video works by expanding your energy body then compressing it so by playing it for seconds you kept your energy body big while not compressing it congrats 👏👏 if you don't finish the audio demons are more likely to target you the same ones that make all the others think I'm sketchy so chop chop play the rest of it even in the background is fine btw I didn't make this my friend did he's the resident "cook" for these things I only shared it because it MASSIVELY boosted my gains my Friend used the YouTube channel purple energys energy strength video after btw remote viewing it and seeing the energy was positive so he just refined it to the point when my audio file is so much better that it's ridiculous ok

Just now, Eduardo said:

Cultivate genuine modesty and discard haste, the desire for fame and recognition

Bro I genuinely almost doubled my PR on lateral raises in a week thanks to this it is actually crazy ( though I did the technique for months before even working out)

10 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

I never heard about burning but if you feel the energy is too much for you just imagine a dial and set the energy to whichever you can handle and take a rest from the audio if you feel like your energy is being fried maybe a couple days after the first listening but soon you'll get used to it and you'll be able to listen when you want

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

I don't do this for fame I do it to help and for experimenting my technique worked with friends but we were energy trained before trying this so we want to see how the general (non or shit trained) public reacts to this.

2 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

… demons … that make all the others think I'm sketchy …

Yeah that’s what I don’t tolerate, people discarding my views in the name of their religion/ philosophy. Like some Buddhists telling me I’m ‘ignorant’. No I’m not stupid, I’m just someone else and I have another opinion.  So now you say I am demon controlled; lol whatever, you are on ignore. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mana conduit said:

but you know what have it your way once I lateral raise 500kg with one arm I'll be back here

If you can raise 500kg on one side, which to put that into perspective is like a grand piano or a horse, you would simply stop being human.

1 hour ago, Mana conduit said:

Ok the audio file has no sound it's is just embedded energy instructions and only amps your training progress but anyway tell me how much I should lift for you to believe me

What are the embedded energy instructions saying? 

• Like 1

Why does this tread feels so familiar.. I wonder..

@Mana conduit People here don't believe in your practice whether it is real or not.

If you keep persisting they will slowly start to become toxic bit by bit, which then will make you behave toxic.

My advice is to post it in the "Esoteric and Occult Discussion" of the "General Discussion" after you have collected all necessary parts of your technique and just leave it there for people who share the same desires as you.

Do not care about them either, since they don't want to actually do or build something with their practises (hence to how they meditate), which always leads them to be stuck for decades, doing the same things over and over again, hoping for new results.

Edited by Sleepy Bluejay

8 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

If you can raise 500kg on one side, which to put that into perspective is like a grand piano or a horse, you would simply stop being human.

What are the embedded energy instructions saying? 

Read my latest post to find out

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Why does this tread feels so familiar.. I wonder..

@Mana conduit People here don't believe in your practice whether it is real or not.

If you keep persisting they will slowly start to become toxic bit by bit, which then will make you behave toxic.

My advice is to post it in the "Esoteric and Occult Discussion" of the "General Discussion" after you have collected all necessary parts of your technique and just leave it there for people who share the same desires as you.

Do not care about them either, since they don't want to actually do or build something with their practises (hence to how they meditate), which always leads them to be stuck for decades, doing the same things over and over again, hoping for new results.

Can you post it for me I'm kinda unfamiliar with dao bums I just wanted to help people with an exploit I found but people here don't believe in exploits and would rather take decades to get results while it took me less than a month

But I'm glad you understand if all people practiced the basic skill of remote viewing and saw my energy they would immediately believe me as my energy is so strong thanks to my training 

2 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Can you post it for me I'm kinda unfamiliar with dao bums I just wanted to help people with an exploit I found but people here don't believe in exploits and would rather take decades to get results while it took me less than a month

But I'm glad you understand if all people practiced the basic skill of remote viewing and saw my energy they would immediately believe me as my energy is so strong thanks to my training 

what should I post?

The sound file or the post where they talk about how they meditate?