Mana conduit

I found a system that might be better than mo pai for gaining physical strength

sure...sure...

o wow, a whole month, now that's convincing.

But don't you come knocking at my door for help when things turn out wrong, you were warned.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, every once in a while we get people who have played around witch chi/energy/whatever you wanna call it and fucked themselves up.

"help, what do I do know."

that's the reason that some practitioners worth their salt are critical ( to put it softly) about homegrown practice.

Reveal hidden contents

In the system I practice,  MCO is strictly forbidden, and yet for some reason we get a huge influx of people who know better and want to combine as many practices as possible to create some new system. 

They wind up injuring themselves, or being institutionalized.

Never do they accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

Always they blame our practice, trying to convince others how dangerous it is.

I have seen this happen over and over and over.

If you don't give fire the respect it deserves and you play around with it, you'll be burned alive.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

Congratulations you almost fucked yourself the energy of the video works by expanding your energy body then compressing it so by playing it for seconds you kept your energy body big while not compressing it congrats 👏👏 if you don't finish the audio demons are more likely to target you 

I'm going to assume that what you say is true: that listening to only part of the audio can hurt a person and make them more vulnerable to demons.  In this case, it's unethical to post the file here on Taobums.  All sorts of people visit the forum and not everyone will listen to your file to completion.  As someone who is aware of the power of the file, you have a responsibility to safegaurd the wellbeing of those who listen.  The right thing to do would be to take the file down immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Summer said:

This is interesting. Not the first person I have heard saying this either. It appears NPC were NPCing long, long before modern times. People were aware of it and moved accordingly. Now you are a bad man if you say that. Maybe because internet is full of NPCs?

This is also interesting. Can you talk more about this? Also can you share how you made the recording for transmission? More people would try it if you were clearer on details of what went into it. The basic idea is solid. See this:

https://www.breakthroughbasketball.com/mental/visualization.html

As I said in a previous reply I didn't make it my associate did he can remote view and saw the positive energy from it so it's safe and my method isn't visualization it's building up your energy with the audio then training to use it for physical strength and durability if you've watched eminence in Shadow youd know that there people don't have magic on at all times they get it ready when they fight. My technique is similar to this as when you activate it if you train it enough your whole body feels light and you can carry more and take less damage from the same amount of force it truly is one of the best feelings in the world

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I'm going to assume that what you say is true: that listening to only part of the audio can hurt a person and make them more vulnerable to demons.  In this case, it's unethical to post the file here on Taobums.  All sorts of people visit the forum and not everyone will listen to your file to completion.  As someone who is aware of the power of the file, you have a responsibility to safegaurd the wellbeing of those who listen.  The right thing to do would be to take the file down immediately.

I may have exaggerated the bad effects of the file it's not that bad in the short term but the side effects of not completing are visible years later if not finished completion of audio 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Summer said:

This is interesting. Not the first person I have heard saying this either. It appears NPC were NPCing long, long before modern times. People were aware of it and moved accordingly. Now you are a bad man if you say that. Maybe because internet is full of NPCs?

Every NPC thinks that NPCs are around them, but never doubt themselves. That is how Ego functions.

24 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Can you see my aura then tell me what you see

I see energies, yours are empty and weak. Dim light of consciousness is overtaken by larvaes and mental parasites, seeking attention in public to satisfy primitive Ego urges.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neirong said:

Every NPC thinks that NPCs are around them, but never doubt themselves. That is how Ego functions.

I see energies, yours are empty and weak. Dim light of consciousness is overtaken by larvaes and mental parasites, seeking attention in public to satisfy primitive Ego urges.

What you are seeing is not my energy but an illusion created by a demon and I am not seeking attention I actually benefited from these practices and I thought about helping people with their journey but then I get people like you tell me what have you done that gave tangible results huh

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I won’t list the details here because this is not a thread about your practices. But I have tried doing upper dantien practices before working on lower and middle, and ended up with red vision in my left eye for a night. Which is why I’m warning others not to try these things as if there is no risk. 

Fair enough.

What is the name of the technique that caused you to end up with red vision and what did the technique tell you to do?

15 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

but an illusion created by a demon and I am not seeking attention

I have met and hunted real demons in other worlds.
If you believe that there are demons around you or in the "audio" you should consult a local mental health practitioner.

16 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

about helping people with their journey b

What is point A and point B? What have you achieved?
A journey to become weak and suffer from imaginary demons?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Neirong said:

I have met and hunted real demons in other worlds.
If you believe that there are demons around you or in the "audio" you should consult a local mental health practitioner.

What is point A and point B? What have you achieved?
A journey to become weak and suffer from imaginary demons?

I viewed your energy it sucks and my goal is to tank a nuke with my own energy strength 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Fair enough.

What is the name of the technique that caused you to end up with red vision and what did the technique tell you to do?

I’m not going to post details because that’s irresponsible. Someone else could follow it and harm themselves. But it was from one of Wang Lipings books. It was all fun and cool first, had some nice visuals with my eyes closed while practicing. Then after a few nights in a row of doing it my vision in my left eye became like this:

IMG_6568.jpeg

Playing with energy is not a game, it’s real. People need to be aware of the potential damage they might cause to themselves. 

If you want to take the risk, that’s up to you. But if you post instructions without knowing the full consequences, you better be able to fix anyone who follows them because it will be your responsibility if anything goes wrong. 

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I’m not going to post details because that’s irresponsible. Someone else could follow it and harm themselves. But it was from one of Wang Lipings books. It was all fun and cool first, had some nice visuals with my eyes closed while practicing. Then after a few nights in a row of doing it my vision in my left eye became like this:

IMG_6568.jpeg

Okay now I'm curious.

Can you message me the details then, I honestly wanna know what you did and what the practice told you to do.

To be more precise: I need to know what makes my technique different from the Wang Lipings technique.

I already finished testing/practising my technique, and I didn't get any bad side effect from the Shen area (head and neck).

10 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Can you explain what you mean by tanking a nuke?

Nuke falls I don't get hurt

11 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Playing with energy is not a game, it’s real. People need to be aware of the potential damage they might cause to themselves. 

If you want to take the risk, that’s up to you. But if you post instructions without knowing the full consequences, you better be able to fix anyone who follows them because it will be your responsibility if anything goes wrong. 

I agree.

But, being able to fix anyone and everyone isn't realistic. If my technique teach you how to draw with a brush rather than a pencil, I cannot "fix" it up for someone with no hands. I will, however, do my best to help by giving advice to those who does practise my technique, like my post says.

3 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Nuke falls I don't get hurt

Strength and defends are different stats for a reason ;)

To be unharmed from a nuke, one must reforge their body, but a body refinement technique at that level hasn't been created yet. :(

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I agree.

But, being able to fix anyone and everyone isn't realistic. If my technique teach you how to draw with a brush rather than a pencil, I cannot "fix" it up for someone with no hands. I will, however, do my best to help by giving advice to those who does practise my technique, like my post says.

This is not good enough. If your techniques harm someone, you have to be able to fix them. Otherwise you shouldn’t teach. You can’t “do your best”, you must know exactly what you need to do to fix the problem.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Strength and defends are different stats for a reason ;)

To be unharmed from a nuke, one must reforge their body, but a body refinement technique at that level hasn't been created yet. :(

My technique increases both durability and strength

1 minute ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

This is not good enough. If your techniques harm someone, you have to be able to fix them. Otherwise you shouldn’t teach. You can’t “do your best”, you must know exactly what you need to do to fix the problem.

What will your teacher do if his technique harms you and can't fix it? They will tell you to go to a doctor and give you further advice to not make that mistake again. They too do not know everything and they too cannot meet your expectations of fixing the harm, unless the technique doesn't work in the first place.

Also you keep saying IF it harms anyone, yet in the beginning you always boldly claim that my technique WILL harm them.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

My technique increases both durability and strength

if it does, that is amazing.

If is only increases defends on your skin and muscles, then bones and other organs than skin will still be fragile. If it increases in both organs, muscles and bones then their is nothing to complain about hehe.

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

if it does, that is amazing.

If is only increases defends on your skin and muscles, then bones and other organs than skin will still be fragile. If it increases in both organs, muscles and bones then their is nothing to complain about hehe.

Increases all 

7 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Increases all 

Okay that sounds a little shady.

can you explain what happens to the body in details?

How does the bones become stronger?

What happens to the organs that makes them stronger?

Etc.