Mana conduit

I found a system that might be better than mo pai for gaining physical strength

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I’m not going to post details because that’s irresponsible. Someone else could follow it and harm themselves. But it was from one of Wang Lipings books. It was all fun and cool first, had some nice visuals with my eyes closed while practicing. Then after a few nights in a row of doing it my vision in my left eye became like this:

IMG_6568.jpeg

Playing with energy is not a game, it’s real. People need to be aware of the potential damage they might cause to themselves. 

If you want to take the risk, that’s up to you. But if you post instructions without knowing the full consequences, you better be able to fix anyone who follows them because it will be your responsibility if anything goes wrong. 

I've had my troubles too, play with fire get burnt

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

What will your teacher do if his technique harms you and can't fix it? They will tell you to go to a doctor and give you further advice to not make that mistake again. They too do not know everything and they too cannot meet your expectations of fixing the harm, unless the technique doesn't work in the first place.

Also you keep saying IF it harms anyone, yet in the beginning you always boldly claim that my technique WILL harm them.

doctors don't know anything about troubles induce by this sort of damage.

they will send you into psychiatry and/or prescribe psychopharmaca

the idea of cultivation is development, not going nuts.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blue eyed snake said:

doctors don't know anything about troubles induce by this sort of damage.

they will send you into psychiatry and/or prescribe psychopharmaca

the idea of cultivation is development, not going nuts.

That is unrealistic, they won't bother sending you into a psychiatry unless what you do is harming yourself or others. They will however, see you as a religious/spiritual person and advice you to be more careful, though.

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Okay that sounds a little shady.

can you explain what happens to the body in details?

How does the bones become stronger?

What happens to the organs that makes them stronger?

Etc.

Bro I don't know it just works like dragon ball ki

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

What will your teacher do if his technique harms you and can't fix it?

They can fix it. A responsible teacher will not teach anything that they can’t fix. I would never learn from someone who can’t help me if their techniques end up causing damage to me. I definitely wouldn’t learn from someone who says just go to the doctor.

15 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

They can fix it. A responsible teacher will not teach anything that they can’t fix. I would never learn from someone who can’t help me if their techniques end up causing damage to me. I definitely wouldn’t learn from someone who says just go to the doctor.

I see, so you refuse to inform me about Wang's technique by message in details or even give me anything to work with what so ever.

This makes you just as responsible for any harm, that could or couldn't happen, as it makes me.

The fact that you trust your teacher/master that much also tells me how naive you are.

And last, to deny that modern medicine is helpful in places where not even your master can help you, tells me of dangerous your guidance can be.

That fact that you refuse to cooperate with me, trying to find a solution to your empty claims, tells me just how little you actually know about Internal Alchemy.

Your teacher's technique is not the only "real" technique in the world and your belief is not the only belief that could be true.

At this point, do you even seek the Tao?

Edited by Sleepy Bluejay
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

laugh all you can, you internet troll.

If you actually toke your time to read my technique, you may just have some credibility to your claims, you lazy snob. <3

Edited by Sleepy Bluejay
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I see, so you refuse to inform me about Wang's technique by message in details or even give me anything to work with what so ever.

This makes you just as responsible for any harm, that could or couldn't happen, as it makes me.

The fact that you trust your teacher/master that much also tells me how naive you are.

And last, to deny that modern medicine is helpful in places where not even your master can help you, tells me of dangerous your guidance can be.

That fact that you refuse to cooperate with me, trying to find a solution to your empty claims, tells me just how little you actually know about Internal Alchemy.

Your teacher's technique is not the only "real" technique in the world and your belief is not the only belief that could be true.

At this point, do you even seek the Tao?

I don’t just have one teacher, grasshopper. I’m not naive enough to just follow one person’s word or arrogant enough to think I’ve figured everything out myself and not just create my own techniques, but teach others. It’s your life, choose to do whatever you want with it. I’m not trying to convince you to stop, just putting a warning out for others that there is a risk in doing techniques like yours. But if they choose to do it, maybe they should do ones tried and tested for hundreds or thousands of years, not a few weeks or months. 

Anyone who is harmed by your techniques is on YOUR HANDS, not mine. 

Same for anyone who listens to @Mana conduit’s file. Anything that happens to them is his fault and responsibility.

5 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I don’t just have one teacher, grasshopper. I’m not naive enough to just follow one person’s word or arrogant enough to think I’ve figured everything out myself and not just create my own techniques, but teach others. It’s your life, choose to do whatever you want with it. I’m not trying to convince you to stop, just putting a warning out for others that there is a risk in doing techniques like yours. But if they choose to do it, maybe they should do ones tried and tested for hundreds or thousands of years, not a few weeks or months. 

Anyone who is harmed by your techniques is on YOUR HANDS, not mine. 

Same for anyone who listens to @Mana conduit’s file. Anything that happens to them is his fault and responsibility.

Bro my technique is based on techniques used by people for half a decade with only positive results I just told you those technique but amplified em by a WHOOOOLLLE lot to do faster progress even the person who created the base techniques says it's safe so your just gonna get FOMO from missing out on energetic gainz don't knock it till you try it I listen to this stuff daily sure it was pretty rough at first and I had to rest after that but I got used to it pretty fast.

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

laugh all you can, you internet troll.

If you actually toke your time to read my technique, you may just have some credibility to your claims, you lazy snob. <3

I did. You go from Shen-Chi-Jing instead of Jing-Chi-Shen, I’ve mentioned this many times before. You are the one who aren’t reading properly. 

As for your credibility, you keep on saying you are leaving this website for a decade and not going to post until then, but a week later you always come back. Good luck on your journey!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I did. You go from Shen-Chi-Jing instead of Jing-Chi-Shen, I’ve mentioned this many times before. You are the one who aren’t reading properly. 

As for your credibility, you keep on saying you are leaving this website for a decade and not going to post until then, but a week later you always come back. Good luck on your journey!

Oh please, it is so much more than just starting from Shen rather than Jing .

So what if I change mind and want to face fake Taoists like you?

And yes I can be wrong, but so can you and your frauds of teachers. 

You do still not bring any useful information or useful criticism nor do you cooperate or discuss in details about your empty claims.

By refusing to talk but would rather straight up slander my technique, which shows how you clearly don't know what you are talking about. 

If you withhold information that can fix the so called dangerous part of my technique, then you too are responsible for the harm that could befall on others.

I'm not telling you to practise my technique, I'm telling you to read it so you know what you are talking about. If you had actually read my technique, you would have known it is based on my belief and is a different subject from your self-therapy, low quality exercises, nonsense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Oh please, it is so much more than just starting from Shen rather than Jing .

Oh yes, it’s also lots of imagination of moving energy where you think meridians are. I forgot to mention that part but if you want others to hear about it then I will say it.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

And yes I can be wrong, but so can you and your frauds of teachers. 

So you aren’t even 100% sure that what you do is working, yet you want other people to try it and risk harming themselves?

If you withhold information that can fix the so called dangerous part of my technique, then you too are responsible for the harm that could befall on others.

No, don’t blame me for your mess. It’s all on you. I’m not the one telling people to start at the upper dantien instead of the lower dantien (your first dangerous part), or to imagine moving energy where you think the meridians are (your second dangerous part). What you are doing is directing energy to your head too early before your body and mind is able to handle it, and also you are leading qi down the wrong path by intentionally trying to guide it where you think it needs to go. It doesn’t need your help, you don’t know better than nature. It will go where it needs to go, when it needs to go there, it’s more intelligent than you.

Have you ever wondered why you have to warn people to stop practicing your technique if it gives them a headache? Do you even know why they are getting a headache from your techniques? It is clearly not a good sign.

I'm not telling you to practise my technique, I'm telling you to read it so you know what you are talking about. If you had actually read my technique, you would have known it is based on my belief and is a different subject from your self-therapy, low quality exercises, nonsense.

I have read it many times, which is why I always call you out when you promote it. And like you said, it is based on your BELIEF, not reality. How do you think that is even a good argument that helps your technique? You don’t even know that it works, you just believe it does. 

Go ahead and play your make believe games by yourself, but do everyone a favour and take your methods offline so you they don’t harm any new practitioner that doesn’t know any better. 

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-

@Sleepy Bluejay @Mana conduit

Even someone who has 1 week of practical experience in ANY semi-decent school/teaching/lineage will tell you that you don't move "Energy" with "Imagination". The only thing that can happen from such activity is clutter and blockage. The longer it is practiced the higher probability of getting issues. This is not a technique.

You resemble kids who never once exercised physically or been to a gym, who decide to write guides on how to become bodybuilding world champion. Surely, you don't need gym or real training, you can just imagine yourself growing muscles. They practiced 1-6months so ofc they know better than anyone in the world.

1. you are embarassing yourself publicly
2. you are going to develop negative karma when someone tries your "techniques"

5 years of daily training under the proper guidance is still considered "early beginner" in internal and ancient arts. You should only ever think of adjusting or changing practices after you pass 10-15 years experience landmark, after your achievements in the field have been recognized by someone credible, and know exactly what you are doing and why.

But then real training is challenging, I have no doubts you would both fail repeatedly, and then give up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neirong said:

Even someone who has 1 week of practical experience in ANY semi-decent school/teaching/lineage will tell you that you don't move "Energy" with "Imagination". The only thing that can happen from such activity is clutter and blockage. The longer it is practiced the higher probability of getting issues. This is not a technique.

You resemble kids who never once exercised physically or been to a gym, who decide to write guides on how to become bodybuilding world champion. Surely, you don't need gym or real training, you can just imagine yourself growing muscles. They practiced 1-6months so ofc they know better than anyone in the world.

5 years of daily training under the proper guidance is still considered "early beginner" in internal and ancient arts. You should only ever think of adjusting or changing practices after you pass 10-15 years experience landmark, after your achievements in the field have been recognized by someone credible, and know exactly what you are doing and why.

But then real training is challenging, I have no doubts you would both fail repeatedly, and then give up.

https://ancientmasters.org/

Flying faster than the speed of light.

Visiting other galaxies.

Injectable brain power mutation capsules.

Eye lasers.

Inter-dimensional portals to mega goddess harems.

Killing 100,000 year old Naga demons.

Automatic chi generator machines to refill the LDT.

potmeetkettle.jpeg

Edited by kakapo
  • Wow 1

54 minutes ago, kakapo said:

https://ancientmasters.org/

Flying faster than the speed of light.

Visiting other galaxies.

Well, teachings differ. There are traditions where you just sit in place for thousands of hours, developing internal pressure and dying out of cancer or heart attack, where you have only 2-3 exercises to do and no path forward. No teachers, no school, no background or hierarchy to support you.

Others that allow you to step on a path of vertical evolution and evolve from a dumb mortal monkey into a divine being.
While it may sound "mystical" to non-initiated, untrained individuals without siddhis, all these things are real. They can be experienced through training, which, by our effort, has become available now. It does not take that long to learn how to move energy and consciousness outside of a physical vessel and learn to travel, levitate, and teleport in your energy body. Exploring our galaxy is one of the most beautiful and fantastic experiences; Jeff Bezos paid billions, and he did not get anywhere close to it.

It is like telling a blind person about colors, a deaf person about sounds, or someone without a tongue about how good food tastes.
I will be honest: I have not shared even 0.01% of my experiences and knowledge publicly. :ph34r:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

So you aren’t even 100% sure that what you do is working, yet you want other people to try it and risk harming themselves?

It is very bold and arrogant of you to think you know anything 100% and that you or your teachers cannot be wrong.

Have you ever wondered why you have to warn people to stop practicing your technique if it gives them a headache? Do you even know why they are getting a headache from your techniques? It is clearly not a good sign.

I'm not telling them to stop permanently, I'm telling them to take a break because doing it too much can lead to headache just like how doing exercises for too long and hard can lead to damaging your muscles.

I have read it many times, which is why I always call you out when you promote it. And like you said, it is based on your BELIEF, not reality. How do you think that is even a good argument that helps your technique? You don’t even know that it works, you just believe it does. 

Go ahead and play your make believe games by yourself, but do everyone a favour and take your methods offline so you they don’t harm any new practitioner that doesn’t know any better. 

Taoism is a religion and not a scientific fact nor is it realistic to call it based on reality rather than belief.

Science is a long trail of tests and studies. I may be wrong like all of you, but I believe that there is some truth to my technique, and your techniques too, that can leads us closer to real cultivation of the spiritual.

There is a reason to why you don't do any real progress with classic meditation practices, and that is because it doesn't work nor do you do anything other than hoping breathing is doing anything spiritual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neirong said:

I do go to the gym and my growth rate increases every time with the technique as I did it a month prior and in a week got to 32 kg from 20 kg on my lateral raise I'm so sorry that I tried developing a system that relies on an exploit instead of sitting 4 hours a day for 20 years

Ok

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

Well, teachings differ. There are traditions where you just sit in place for thousands of hours, developing internal pressure and dying out of cancer or heart attack, where you have only 2-3 exercises to do and no path forward. No teachers, no school, no background or hierarchy to support you.

Others that allow you to step on a path of vertical evolution and evolve from a dumb mortal monkey into a divine being.
While it may sound "mystical" to non-initiated, untrained individuals without siddhis, all these things are real. They can be experienced through training, which, by our effort, has become available now. It does not take that long to learn how to move energy and consciousness outside of a physical vessel and learn to travel, levitate, and teleport in your energy body. Exploring our galaxy is one of the most beautiful and fantastic experiences; Jeff Bezos paid billions, and he did not get anywhere close to it.

It is like telling a blind person about colors, a deaf person about sounds, or someone without a tongue about how good food tastes.
I will be honest: I have not shared even 0.01% of my experiences and knowledge publicly. :ph34r:

The moment you mentioned siddhis you last all trust from me I have verified with remote viewing that they are EVIL they give you short term benefits but take from long term

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

It is very bold and arrogant of you to think you know anything 100% and that you or your teachers cannot be wrong.

I'm not telling them to stop permanently, I'm telling them to take a break because doing it too much can lead to headache just like how doing exercises for too long and hard can lead to damaging your muscles.

Taoism is a religion and not a scientific fact nor is it realistic to call it based on reality rather than belief.

Science is a long trail of tests and studies. I may be wrong like all of you, but I believe that there is some truth to my technique, and your techniques too, that can leads us closer to real cultivation of the spiritual.

There is a reason to why you don't do any real progress with classic meditation practices, and that is because it doesn't work nor do you do anything other than hoping breathing is doing anything spiritual.

I actually have tangible proof that my methods work though as I have increased my strength and durability but other ways you can check progress is remote viewing I had a friend more trained in remote viewing than me check neirong and the others here their energy sucks tons of false positive energy and imagining along with feeling IS a viable training method as it strengthens your ability to move energy and clear blockages

I didn't listen to it, nor will I, the reason being is that whatever tricks we use to dialogue with our subconscious, we need to be careful.

One advantage of traditions is that they've vetted their processes through thousands of years of repetition and refinement. Most risks have already been taken and have been recorded as such.

Therefore one can make an informed decision based on known risks, as opposed to unknown risks.

Of course traditional paths do contain pitfalls too as the ability to do clinical studies wasn't there when they were developed, it's all empirical.

There are also techniques developed by psychiatrists and clinical psychologists, which are way more clinically tested.

But in any case something entirely untested that's meant to access our unconscious needs to be handled with care.

Btw there are literally tons of techniques for improving athletic performance, including strength, developed by sports psychologists and used every single day in sports competitions. Why not try these ..

They work and are guaranteed to be safe...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snowymountains said:

I didn't listen to it, nor will I, the reason being is that whatever tricks we use to dialogue with our subconscious, we need to be careful.

One advantage of traditions is that they've vetted their processes through thousands of years of repetition and refinement. Most risks have already been taken and have been recorded as such.

Therefore one can make an informed decision based on known risks, as opposed to unknown risks.

Of course traditional paths do contain pitfalls too as the ability to do clinical studies wasn't there when they were developed, it's all empirical.

There are also techniques developed by psychiatrists and clinical psychologists, which are way more clinically tested.

But in any case something entirely untested that's meant to access our unconscious needs to be handled with care.

Btw there are literally tons of techniques for improving athletic performance, including strength, developed by sports psychologists and used every single day in sports competitions. Why not try these ..

They work and are guaranteed to be safe...

I'm trying to tank a nuke plus the audio file is just embedded energy no sound or sound frequency. Plus I've been experimenting for a year and I found this technique to be the one that works and it's very safe 

2 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

I actually have tangible proof that my methods work though as I have increased my strength and durability but other ways you can check progress is remote viewing I had a friend more trained in remote viewing than me check neirong and the others here their energy sucks tons of false positive energy and imagining along with feeling IS a viable training method as it strengthens your ability to move energy and clear blockages

So everyone here posting has false positive energy and you are the only one with real energy? That’s very convenient.

23 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

How are siddhis evil?

The 8 Ashta Siddhi: Vasitva

Vasitva the last of ashta siddhi allows the user to control other people’s minds. The ability is not limited only to people’s mind but to animal’s mind also. This ability can tame wild animals, mentally disturbed individuals. Various avatars of lord Vishnu could immediately calm enraged animals and individuals using this ashta siddhi.

Mind-control.

Sounds pretty evil to me...