Mana conduit

I found a system that might be better than mo pai for gaining physical strength

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Do not care about them either, since they don't want to actually do or build something with their practises (hence to how they meditate), which always leads them to be stuck for decades, doing the same things over and over again, hoping for new results.

No, we want to do tried and tested methods that actually work, not become guinea pigs to whatever experiment that complete newbies make up.

If you want to take the risk then fine, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But at least do your practice for a few years so you can confirm that it works and is safe before sharing it to others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sleepy Bluejay said:

what should I post?

The sound file or the post where they talk about how they meditate?

My whole techniques and the audio file you can take credit if you want I just want people to know about this it's the least you could do as I after all saved you decades of laborous training 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

No, we want to do tried and tested methods that actually work, not become guinea pigs to whatever experiment that complete newbies make up.

If you want to take the risk then fine, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But at least do your practice for a few years so you can confirm that it works and is safe before sharing it to others. 

But I got many remote viewers to view my energy and they said it improves exponentially with my training even though my training is only 20 mins every two to three days my "experiment" is seeing how fast an untrained person grows you cannot be harmed if you do my instructions properly.

Plus the powers you gain the traditional way are weak so that is a sign that we must innovate 

8 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

But I got many remote viewers to view my energy and they said it improves exponentially with my training even though my training is only 20 mins every two to three days my "experiment" is seeing how fast an untrained person grows you cannot be harmed if you do my instructions properly.

Plus the powers you gain the traditional way are weak so that is a sign that we must innovate 

How long have you been practicing?

Which specific powers that you gain the traditional way do you find weak? And what powers have you gained that are better than the traditional way?

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-

How long have you been practicing?

And which specific powers that you gain the traditional way do you find weak?

All mo pai powers are weak I want to tank a nuke and I've been practicing less than a month with my newly developed "proper" technique but I've been doing a lot of trial and error to find the perfect strengthening technique for a year or so and this is the one that ended up working the audio file was given by someone to me and after verifying it with remote viewing it was positive so I played it and I felt my energy strength increase though I had to train to use that strength though both me and my friends train like this and we made great progress our strength almost doubles right now after each training though we have to rest for half a week in between training but our goal is to make a training system that guarantees results for all the 25% of people on earth who have souls 

7 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Guinea pig my ass, you are the one worshiping the "flying phoenix chi kung" only to hallucinate black and white heads in the mirror before taking a shower, also that blue aura you see all around you is something anyone can do after facing the sun with your eyes closed for a while.

You should experiment and explore with all kind of things in life if you really want to understand the Tao.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

All mo pai powers are weak 

Can you faqi?

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Guinea pig my ass, you are the one worshiping the "flying phoenix chi kung" only to hallucinate black and white heads in the mirror before taking a shower, also that blue aura you see all around you is something anyone can do after facing the sun with your eyes closed for a while.

Why are you so angry all the time? That is not a good sign of practice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

You should experiment and explore with all kind of things in life if you really want to understand the Tao.

Can you see my aura then tell me what you see

Just now, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Why are you so angry all the time? That is not a good sign of practice.

I'm not angry? I'm annoyed by all your hypocritical claims of others free thinking and creativity.

Also, having emotions is what makes you human and ignoring them is not healthy.

Silencing your mind and emotions can be were unhealthy and lead to all kind of mental problems.

1 minute ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I'm not angry? I'm annoyed by all your hypocritical claims of others free thinking and creativity.

Silencing your mind and emotions can be were unhealthy and lead to all kind of mental problems.

Bro it's no use arguing just check my aura and tell him how powerful it is

2 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Can you see my aura then tell me what you see

I would love to, I don't have the ability to tho.

beside in order to see your aura, I would need to see you in real life, and to make sure it is aura I see, I will need to be able to see everyone's individual aura of different colours at the same time while walking down the street.

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Yes you always result to insults when criticised.

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Leading energy to your head before your lower and middle dantien are developed enough will also cause all kinds of mental problems, which is why I’m criticising your method. There are safe ways of doing a top down approach, as some lineages like Xiao Yao Pai have shown, but unless you have been practicing your method for years with no negative side affects, you shouldn’t be sharing it for others to try. Test on yourself first, and when you are 100% sure it is safe, share it. You’ve only been doing it a few months, other methods have been done for centuries or millenniums. What you are doing is irresponsible.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I would love to, I don't have the ability to tho.

beside in order to see your aura, I would need to see you in real life, and to make sure it is aura I see, I will need to be able to see everyone's individual aura of different colours at the same time while walking down the street.

Check out 

This will teach you how to view people's energy even from online and let's you see bad spirits as well 

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Hey you seem to be smart wanna talk on discord or IG just gimme your id I got two other people constantly experimenting and training so having another member would be nice and helpful 

Leading energy to your head before your lower and middle dantien are developed enough will also cause all kinds of mental problems, which is why I’m criticising your method. There are safe ways of doing a top down approach, as some lineages like Xiao Yao Pai have shown, but unless you have been practicing your method for years with no negative side affects, you shouldn’t be sharing it for others to try. Test on yourself first, and when you are 100% sure it is safe, share it. You’ve only been doing it a few months, other methods have been done for centuries or millenniums. What you are doing is irresponsible.

I would advice you to read my technique which I finished and tested myself, but I doubt you will.

2 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Hey you seem to be smart wanna talk on discord or IG just gimme your id I got two other people constantly experimenting and training so having another member would be nice and helpful 

Discord wont let me login do to an error and I don't have IG, but we can be friends on the forum.

3 hours ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

I would advice you to read my technique which I finished and tested myself, but I doubt you will.

I did already, which is why I’m criticising it. I can see the potential problems already.

Here is a question for both you and @Mana conduit

How are you going to fix someone that messes themselves up from your practices? Do you know how to fix them?

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-

16 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I did already, which is why I’m criticising it. I can see the potential problems already.

How are you going to fix someone that messes themselves up from your practices? Do you know how to fix it them?

I was VERY reckless with my practice and I'm fine heck I'm better. Plus there is no permanent injury from this type of training you just need to rest till recovered

51 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

How are you going to fix someone that messes themselves up from your practices? Do you know how to fix it them?

Please tell me in details which part and why then.

Rather than claiming all kind of things on techniques and believes you don't agree with.

Also how do you know? You haven't practised it and why would your past experience with other techniques have anything to do with mine?

Don't claim something is dangerous just because it isn't your belief or technique.

1 hour ago, Mana conduit said:

I was VERY reckless with my practice and I'm fine heck I'm better. Plus there is no permanent injury from this type of training you just need to rest till recovered

So the demons from the audio file will just go away if you rest?

1 hour ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Rather than claiming all kind of things on techniques and believes you don't agree with.

Also how do you know? You haven't practised it and why would your past experience with other techniques have anything to do with mine?

Don't claim something is dangerous just because it isn't your belief or technique.

I won’t list the details here because this is not a thread about your practices. But I have tried doing upper dantien practices before working on lower and middle, and ended up with red vision in my left eye for a night. Which is why I’m warning others not to try these things as if there is no risk. 

So the demons from the audio file will just go away if you rest?

I won’t list the details here because this is not a thread about your practices. But I have tried doing upper dantien practices before working on lower and middle, and ended up with red vision in my left eye for a night. Which is why I’m warning others not to try these things as if there is no risk. 

No the demons only come if you leave your energy body expanded if you finish the video your energy body becomes the original size but much denser

2 hours ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

well, every once in a while we get people who have played around witch chi/energy/whatever you wanna call it and fucked themselves up.

"help, what do I do know."

that's the reason that some practitioners worth their salt are critical ( to put it softly) about homegrown practice.

Spoiler

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Ok, so if you leave your energy body expanded and the demons come, how do you get them to leave?

Just play the rest of the audio or get strong enough and trained enough in remote viewing to see them and when you see the ones inside your body kill em by imagining a sword while remote viewing and whacking them till they disappear but only do that to the ones inside your body.

By the way everyone who is untrained has demons feeding off of energy inside their bodies but having an expanded energy body makes you seem like a threat so you just get more this things don't want you to notice them so you won't feel anything but you should still play the video to completion. There is even entity clearing energy in the audio so you will most likely have less demons than before anyway.

1 minute ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, every once in a while we get people who have played around witch chi/energy/whatever you wanna call it and fucked themselves up.

"help, what do I do know."

that's the reason that some practitioners worth their salt are critical ( to put it softly) about homegrown practice.

Reveal hidden contents

You got it wrong the reason other practices fuck people up is because they use energy that is not their own or get "assistance" from things other than themselves my techniques only use your souls infinite renewable energy and personal energy plus I've been using them for less than a month and I feel good and I got like 75 percent stronger physically so it works and I got people to remote view me and they all said my aura and energy got so strong with the technique though.