Starjumper

The perfect weapon

3 minutes ago, dawei said:

I'm not an engineer.   I don't spend time online as you seem to want to share about things I have no understanding of.  Almost 99.9% of what your wrote, I don't even know.   Who is Rooney?   Anyway, you seem to know who you want to talk about.  

The answer was there in the message with a quick Google to see who Rooney was in relation to Ferriss. Wow, you're boring and slow. And I presumed you were an engineer because you can't spell or use proper punctuation at all. 

Anyway, this can be over and done with--I made my point. 

Just now, Earl Grey said:

The answer was there in the message with a quick Google to see who Rooney was in relation to Ferriss. Wow, you're boring and slow. And I presumed you were an engineer because you can't spell or use proper punctuation at all. 

Anyway, this can be over and done with--I made my point. 

cool beans. 

I feel this thread is showing a lot of symptoms of the worst behavior the Bums are capable of.

The public service value so far is very low: A lot of anecdotal discussion, some unresolved interpersonal issues, and everyone wants to feel super savvy of themselves in the world of technical details when the odds of anything truly extraordinary happening are slim as usual. All of this would be best cured with silent and unattached observing because there is nothing to be proven or won here.

If you have been in contact with this thread, then please quarantine yourself for 48 hours in order to stop the shitposting from spreading.

If you have seen the discussion, then please first observe yourself for 24 hours and report to your local health care service (Serious Emergency And No-nonsense) if strong posting urges seem to surface. You might have contracted shitpostitis and it's important to stop it from becoming an epidemic infectious disease.

Thank you for your co-operation and keeping TDB safe and clean for everyone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, virtue said:

I feel this thread is showing a lot of symptoms of the worst behavior the Bums are capable of.

The public service value so far is very low: A lot of anecdotal discussion, some unresolved interpersonal issues, and everyone wants to feel super savvy of themselves in the world of technical details when the odds of anything truly extraordinary happening are slim as usual. All of this would be best cured with silent and unattached observing because there is nothing to be proven or won here.

If you have been in contact with this thread, then please quarantine yourself for 48 hours in order to stop the shitposting from spreading.

If you have seen the discussion, then please first observe yourself for 24 hours and report to your local health care service (Serious Emergency And No-nonsense) if strong posting urges seem to surface. You might have contracted shitpostitis and it's important to stop it from becoming an epidemic infectious disease.

Thank you for your co-operation and keeping TDB safe and clean for everyone.

My University training was in the Biosciences which is where I proceed from in the hopes some will jettison unfounded conspiracy BS. Suppositions bereft of grounded facts will cause problems for many and most likely will contribute to a pandemic. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ralis said:

That is a preposterous assumption based on nothing substantive. 

Maybe he didnt get it from a vaccine , maybe it was just that  he got it   coincidentally  at the same time he had the vaccine ?

Unless he can show any proof ?    Maybe he got Hep C the usual way ?  - being in contact with an infected person's blood or  body fluids ? 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-p0krkHvT_XfQMHLdwU3

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Limahong said:

birth%20control%20methods.jpg

Weapons also?

Limi  ... you left out the main one I use ! 

Spoiler

Its called

....     ' chillin  out '    in your undies

couch-potato-eats-popcorn-middle-aged-man-home-watching-tv-drinking-beer-eating-his-underwear-40925796.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dawei said:

So you have never been to china, I assume?  LOL

You can eat any imaginable animal... I've done my share in 15 years.

Just google: "china labs sell infected animals"

I don't want to start some conspiracy theory but it is well known.   You can judge for yourself what is means.  Thanks for asking. 

Ummmmm ... dawei    !    

"  "china labs sell infected animals" ..... You can eat any imaginable animal... I've done my share in 15 years. "  

2     +       2      =          .........   ?

I have a friend that goes to  .....  WENT TO  China a lot  ( import export business ) , he bosts to me how he can man up with the rest of them when they celebrate closing a business deal - eating all sorts of crap ! Including drinking fresh snake venom, mixed with the snakes blood as it is killed at the table .    

Then he gets sick , a whole range of sicknesses one after the after , as if his whole system has been compromised .   I offered the obvious connection , but he is  " Nah !   It wouldn't have been that !  " 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ralis said:

The data on the transmission/vectors are not complete yet as far as I know. In general the virus protein coat begins to deteriorate when outside of optimum conditions. 

The most recent info I'm aware of:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/coronaviruses-how-long-can-they-survive-on-surfaces

2 hours ago, dawei said:

can you explain the bold ?

I'm guessing it means the virus slows down transmission the further from its initial spread. 

Not really. Basically, it refers only to how long the virus can remain a threat when not in a host. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Ummmmm ... dawei    !    

"  "china labs sell infected animals" ..... You can eat any imaginable animal... I've done my share in 15 years. "  

2     +       2      =          .........   ?

I have a friend that goes to  .....  WENT TO  China a lot  ( import export business ) , he bosts to me how he can man up with the rest of them when they celebrate closing a business deal - eating all sorts of crap ! Including drinking fresh snake venom, mixed with the snakes blood as it is killed at the table .    

Then he gets sick , a whole range of sicknesses one after the after , as if his whole system has been compromised .   I offered the obvious connection , but he is  " Nah !   It wouldn't have been that !  " 

Snake oil is beneficial isn't it? :lol:

This virus isn't a weapon. It lacks all the properties of a good biological weapon. It doesn't kill effectively and it can be dispersed easily beyond the borders of a target area. A vaccine isn't effective against these kind of viruses because a possible mutation is very likely and will lay waste to everyone who deludes himself that a vaccine will protect him/her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zork said:

This virus isn't a weapon.

Hi Zork,

It is not but a disarmament in this time of a crisis.

In such time ~ the best of humanity can emerge?

Virus is borderless and the world merges as ONE?

- Anand 

• Like 1

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/02/20/latest-news-re-coronavirus/

1. Poor people do not go to doctors.
  2. Number of uninsured people in the US is huge — well over 27 million and that number does not include people who don’t show up on any census.
  3. Targeted communities that do not want official oversite or undue interference by authorities which may also contain large numbers of illegal immigrants will not report cases and will not go to hospitals.
  4. The purposeful gray area between symptoms associated with seasonal flu and colds easy cover for cornovirus.
  5. There is a much more sinister virus in China that is not being reported…depending on whether there is any truth to Chinese Party whistleblower testimony.
  6. Far East rollout of Huawei 5G facilitated virus spread at the very least as it is known to weaken the immune system in humans —See Mark Steele testimony.  Huawei is finished as a company if this gets out… and so is 5G.
  7. No one is talking about any DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLU/COLD SYMPTOMS AND CORONAVIRUS…
  8. TOP ILLUMINATI INSIDER CLAIMS OXYGEN WILL  CURE IT.
  9. Countries operating under totalitarian regimes/run by dictators like Iran, Egypt, Many African countries, and military-run governments like Iraq and Syria will never report the truth about the outbreak or spread in their communities.
  10. Any country that depends on travel / Tourism for its income will under-report cases.
  11. No clear cut reporting on whether the virus is racially targeted or whether it has mutated and what one country reports is the same virus as another.
  12. Any sick person asking to be tested by authorities is asking to be put in quarantine and locked in a hospital or worse.
  13. For over 10 years chemtrails have been releasing various toxins to lower human immune systems…
  14. Population reduction is a primary drive of the Illuminati/secret governments
  15. Chinese Illuminati are working with mainstream Illuminati on a population reduction program.
  16. All officially reported numbers of cases/deaths will be lies— worldwide!!

Ongoing investigation…

Update:  Scroll down for 2 added reports… Note:  it would appear the only conclusion is that there are two viruses.  The coronavirus which is respiratory and can be healed through the use of O2 (see link below) and/or the Jim Humble Mineral Supplement (see link below) and a much more sinister virus unleashed specifically and perhaps only in China that one does not recover from.  As mentioned by the Chinese Communist Party Whistleblower below, the coronavirus is a COVER for the other.

Added note:  re Dean Koontz book from 1981: ….the Chinese Wuhan lab was built in 1956. Top Writers are often given insider info to inspire their work by gov insiders. This happened to Arthur C. Clarke. They have to sign non-disclosure agreements.–Kerry Cassidy

FullSizeRender-247x360.jpeg

The above patent list was sent to me by an undisclosed source.

Hi all,

I just interviewed Captain Mark Richards and he says the following about Coronavirus:

As of right now:  100,000 people in China involved in the virus:

30% have died, 30% are infected and 40% are taken off-world by Reptilians assisting China in their drive to eliminate approx. 500 million people as reported by Mark Richards several months ago before the announcement of coronavirus.

Those humans taken off-world, according to Mark, by Reptilians, are sold to other races for food and used as sex slaves.

This virus will mutate and other governments are using it to facilitate eliminating some of their populations as well.

One-quarter of a million people will die of the virus this year.
Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I AM A CHINESE CITIZEN IN WUHAN WHO OCCUPIES — OR PERHAPS OCCUPIED — A HIGH-RANKING POSITION IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE. I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY. AS A SENIOR OFFICIAL NEAR THE TOP OF THE PARTY, I HAVE ACCESS TO A GREAT DEAL OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN MANY TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT PROJECTS. I HAVE A DOCTORATE FROM A LEADING UNIVERSITY IN A WESTERN COUNTRY, WHICH IS WHY I AM ABLE TO WRITE MY ACCOUNT IN ENGLISH.

I HAVE INFORMATION THAT I BELIEVE COULD LEAD TO THE OVERTHROW OF MY GOVERNMENT. IT IS ALSO RELEVANT TO BILLIONS OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF CHINA, ALL OF WHOM ARE NOW IN EXISTENTIAL PERIL.

IT WILL NOT SURPRISE YOU TO HEAR THAT IF MY IDENTITY WERE TO BE REVEALED, MY LIFE WOULD BE IN GRAVE DANGER, AS WOULD THOSE OF MY WIFE AND SON. I ASK YOU TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT I HAVE STRIPPED OUT OF THIS ACCOUNT ALL FACTS THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASY TO IDENTIFY ME.

BY NOW YOU WILL BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF 2019-NCOV, ALSO KNOWN AS NCP, OR SIMPLY “CORONAVIRUS”. YOU WILL HAVE HEARD THAT IT ORIGINATED IN WUHAN, AN INDUSTRIAL CITY IN CHINA, AND THAT IT CAME FROM AN ANIMAL — MOST LIKELY A BAT OR A PANGOLIN — THAT WAS SOLD IN A WILD ANIMAL MARKET. YOU WILL HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT IS AN INFLUENZA-LIKE ILLNESS THAT CAN IN SEVERE CASES CAUSE PNEUMONIA, RESPIRATORY FAILURE AND DEATH. FINALLY, YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THAT ALTHOUGH THE DISEASE IS HIGHLY INFECTIOUS, IT IS DANGEROUS ONLY TO THE ELDERLY OR TO THOSE WHO HAVE A COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEM. THE OFFICIAL LETHALITY RATE IS APPROXIMATELY 2% OR SO.

ALL OF THAT IS A BUNCH OF LIES CONCOCTED BY THE CHINESE STATE WITH THE TACIT SUPPORT OF THE U.S. DEEP STATE AND ITS FRIENDS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, RUSSIA AND AUSTRALIA, AND SPREAD BY THE DOCILE MEDIA IN ALL OF THOSE COUNTRIES.

LET ME START BY TELLING YOU THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT OPERATE THE WAY YOU THINK IT DOES. ALTHOUGH COUNTRIES LIKE THE US AND CHINA VIE FOR GLOBAL DOMINANCE, THAT COMPETITION IS RESTRICTED TO CERTAIN LIMITED AREAS. IN MOST WAYS, THE TWO COUNTRIES ARE MORE INTERESTED IN COOPERATION SO THAT THEY CAN STOP OTHER COMPETING COUNTRIES FROM GAINING MORE POWER. THEY ALSO HAVE A SHARED INTEREST IN KEEPING REAL POWER OUT OF THE HANDS OF THEIR “ORDINARY” CITIZENS. TO THIS END, THEY HAVE MANY DIFFERENT MECHANISMS BY WHICH THEY CONTROL THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THEIR MEDIA OUTLETS. THE AMERICANS IN PARTICULAR HAVE PERFECTED THE ART OF CREATING MADE-UP “DIVISIONS” BETWEEN THEIR TWO MAIN PARTIES WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT BOTH SERVE THE SAME MASTERS.

THESE SAME NATIONS ALSO POSSES TECHNOLOGY THAT IS FAR MORE ADVANCED THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND WHICH IS KEPT CAREFULLY HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW. THIS INCLUDES ADVANCED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAPABLE OF UNDERMINING AND DECIDING ANY ELECTION IN THE WORLD; BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL AGENTS THAT CAN MANIPULATE AND CONTROL THE THINKING PATTERNS AND BEHAVIOURS OF CITIZENS TO TERRIFYING DEGREES; HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED MANIPULATION TECHNIQUES USING HYPNOTIC PRACTICES ENTIRELY UNKNOWN TO THE PUBLIC; AND OTHER THINGS THAT I WILL NOT GO INTO NOW. MY POINT IS THAT THE GREAT NATIONS DO NOT COMPETE SO MUCH AS WORK TOGETHER. THEIR PRINCIPAL GOAL IS TO SHIELD THE TRUE WORKINGS OF THE WORLD FROM THE “UNINITIATED” PUBLIC.

JUST TO GIVE YOU ONE EXAMPLE, THERE AREN’T ACTUALLY ANY NUCLEAR WEAPONS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. THE U.S. AND THE SOVIET UNION SCRAPPED THEM ALL IN THE 1970S, AS DID THEIR CLIENT STATES. EVERYONE REALISED THAT THOSE WEAPONS COULD NOT BE USED WITHOUT DESTROYING THE WHOLE WORLD, SO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THEM; BUT BY PRETENDING THAT THEY STILL HAD THEM, THE BIG PLAYERS WERE ABLE TO KEEP THE NON-NUCLEAR POWERS IN LINE.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

The above patent list was sent to me by an undisclosed source.

Hi Heartbreak,

Subject undisclosed?

- Anand

47 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Heartbreak,

Subject undisclosed?

- Anand

closer

11 minutes ago, dawei said:

closer

... to wu wei? ... ... and beyond... without words?

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

20 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

As a journalist, this amount of unproven speculation masquerading as fact really makes my head spin. But I do agree that there are things that don't add up and warrant some investigation. 

Cases springing up everywhere now with no links/contact with China.

What is this thing, blowing in the wind over the seas?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rara said:

Cases springing up everywhere now with no links/contact with China.

What is this thing, blowing in the wind over the seas?

For want of a name, it may be called The Great Leveller. 

When man becomes reckless, surely at some point a kind of Nature's audit takes place. 

It'd be naive to assume only man desires survival.  

Edited by C T

11 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

I thought virus cannot survive without a living host. I thought most can live no more than 24hrs on a surface?

A local friend told me that it was tested and this virus was 'alive' for seven days on a dry surface at room temperature.

In fact viruses are not alive, they are just DNA or RNA, wrapped with certain keys.  Some viruses can survive in space for huge numbers of years, and scientist think that the most logical source of original DNA on Earth is that it came from space via viruses.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, C T said:

For want of a name, it may be called The Great Leveller. 

When man becomes reckless, surely at some point a kind of Nature's audit takes place.

Hi CT,

Mother Nature is a level playing field...

th?id=OIP.lxWNTGL6sKmyZMtuJXjNNgHaD-&pid=Api&P=0&w=323&h=174 th?id=OIP.C9cjM4ggDfzZLvi-jnafDAHaDV&pid=Api&P=0&w=426&h=193

46 minutes ago, C T said:

It'd be naive to assume only man desires survival. 

83f3cea1e00cd510f37e6986648ea074.gif

- Anand