Starjumper

The perfect weapon

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

On the bottom section of this page you can see official numbers for all countries in the world.  It looks like the numbers are really exploding in South Korea, so it may become a second Wuhan.

http://interaction.sixthtone.com/feature/2020/Wuhan-Coronavirus-Updates/index.html?fbclid=IwAR23LIhsOE87aZ8KO2ku8DZ8ops1wOdc1Kx1AHkcxfGrHTJHs13wPbaA7AA

My goals in sharing the information in this thread is to advise people of the facts so that they can prepare to survive.  It is a good idea to prpare to isolate yourself for three months,   Get three months worth of food and water, and don't forget toilet paper.

That's all for today, folks,  see you tomorrow, same time, same place.

Korea's outbreak is largely due to a church (some say cult) group that congregates together often...  another argument for not engaging in group stuff.    Across China, restaurants are shut down.  Weddings are not allowed.   Ships and flights are rightly stopped by nations.

The major companies like IBM, Google, Microsoft, etc... are cancelling attendance to events.  Yes.   I had a call from a friend who is nervous about attending an annual, international event here in Orlando.   I can't believe that companies are forcing people to go. 

28 minutes ago, ralis said:

Gross negligence based on incompetence!

As a lifelong student of health I used to think the same thing, and kept asking how can there be so much incompetence?  Then, after I saw the big picture I realized it wasn't incompetence so much as it was legislation and planning.  Population control has been getting warmed up for a long time (good for the bottom line of medical companies) but now it is going into overdrive.

and to cheer people up, I want to share some cartoons:

40 minutes ago, C T said:

3 of my former classmates are airline captains, and we have chatted about the subject of cabin ventilation. 

All the info they offered correlates with this article: 

https://www.askthepilot.com/questionanswers/cabin-air-quality/

I also got my info from a pilot.  The filters remove larger particles, but not oil vapor.

Those underfloor filters are described by manufacturers as being of hospital quality. I needn’t be reminded that hospitals are notorious viral incubators, but Boeing says that between 94 and 99.9 percent of airborne microbes are captured.

Filters are design to remove certain sizes of particle and larger ones.  Viruses are waaay smaller than bacteria, so those are the things that are going to be getting through the filters.

Edited by Starjumper

Supplements that help against corona virus.  Every little bit helps!

Treatments under study include nutriceuticals and supplements; Supplements that might have a positive effect, noted by colleague Dr. Theron Hutton, MD, include N- acetyl cystein, selenium, spirulina and high dose glucosamine (See “Nutraceuticals have potential for boosting the type 1 interferon response to RNA viruses including influenza and coronavirus” and antiviral drugs such as Disulfiram and Chloroquine Phosphate (See: “Disulfiram can inhibit MERS and SARS coronavirus papain-like proteases via different modes“. See “Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro“. See “Expert consensus on chloroquine phosphate for the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia“. Selenium and other micronutrient deficiency is considered to play a role in severity of a coronavirus infection.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

One more conspiracy freak claiming Coronavirus is weaponized. Get this BS out of here! She watched the Divergent movies and believes she is Divergent. 

• Like 1

viruses and self interested cells are affected and can be destroyed by frequency. It might be good to get some chi on  and kick up our frequency. Even military designed Lyme disease or corona virus has no chance against us..

Do you know what goes good with corona virus?.....Lyme disease.

Monetarily speaking population of a country is a positive thing the more people the more wealth of government. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

A lot of Americans living in Ecuador came here because they know what's going on in the North.  They know about what some people call conspiracy theories.  It is well known around the world, outside the powerful misinformation centers, that 5G weakens the immune system.  Since there is a groundswell of public opinion against 5G in countries where the people are not pacified with fluoride, there is a plan to put 20,000 5G satelites in orbit, so they can cook the whole world without interference from those pesky activists.  Time to get your tin foil hat and suit ready.  Really, a metal suit will protect from 5G ... for those who care.  :)

Having older people die off is great for the rulers.  Older people are wiser and know history from personal experience.  Having older people die off saves countries a lot of money on social security payments, and makes the rewriting of history easier for the new generation, which are reaping the benefits of some serious social engineering.

RE: Reptilians taking people, I don't know about that.  Some aliens who are kind hearted will only take people with pure hearts, the chosen ones, in order to save them from disaster.  In fact they have already been taking some from this disaster we call society.

‘In one of your other posts you make the claim of population control/genocide. How preposterous can your suppositions get!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

viruses and self interested cells are affected and can be destroyed by frequency. It might be good to get some chi on  and kick up our frequency. Even military designed Lyme disease or corona virus has no chance against us..

Do you know what goes good with corona virus?.....Lyme disease.

Monetarily speaking population of a country is a positive thing the more people the more wealth of government. 

Lyme disease is caused by Borrelia bacterium in which the vectors are animals. Bacterium are not viruses!

I wonder why some here are living in the Middle Ages!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No one should fear this virus ever! The reason being is that VP Pence is in charge along with Republicans thoughts and prayers. I feel so much better. :lol:

• Haha 2

Chloroquine is still fairly abundant now.  I would suggest getting some if possible. If someone at TDB has a source that can be shared, that may prove helpful.  Every little bit helps! *

Chloroquine, a widely-used anti-malarial and autoimmune disease drug, has recently been reported as a potential broad-spectrum antiviral drug.8,9 Chloroquine is known to block virus infection by increasing endosomal pH required for virus/cell fusion, as well as interfering with the glycosylation of cellular receptors of SARS-CoV.10 Our time-of-addition assay demonstrated that chloroquine functioned at both entry, and at post-entry stages of the 2019-nCoV infection in Vero E6 cells (Fig. 1c, d). Besides its antiviral activity, chloroquine has an immune-modulating activity, which may synergistically enhance its antiviral effect in vivo. Chloroquine is widely distributed in the whole body, including lung, after oral administration. The EC90 value of chloroquine against the 2019-nCoV in Vero E6 cells was 6.90 μM, which can be clinically achievable as demonstrated in the plasma of rheumatoid arthritis patients who received 500 mg administration.11 Chloroquine is a cheap and a safe drug that has been used for more than 70 years and, therefore, it is potentially clinically applicable against the 2019-nCoV.

*I will add here that this drug is only to be used when, you have studied it well, are in serious danger of being infected by the corona virus and have consulted with a doctor.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, old3bob said:

so when are the banks and ATM's going to close down?

anyway it's not if but when since the world in 100-200 trillion bucks in debt without any back-up or bail out to speak of being left.

(not sure of the exact number but it is super high!) 

7 minutes ago, old3bob said:

anyway it's not if but when since the world in 100-200 trillion bucks in debt without any back-up or bail out to speak of being left.

(not sure of the exact number but it is super high!) 

In part due to the credit default swaps which very few have a clue about. When those come home to roost no government or bank can cover the loses. 

• Like 1

Fear has a slow and destructive frequency that makes fertile ground for negative  things to breed. How do we control things without fear it is such a great tool.

The post heaven mind is easy to program, lead and misdirect this makes it possible for others to benefit and harm each other.

The banking system depends on what side your on whether it is a genius system or a harmful, stealing system. The money system is mostly pretend so if it fails we can pretend and do something else

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

RE: Reptilians taking people, I don't know about that.  Some aliens who are kind hearted will only take people with pure hearts, the chosen ones, in order to save them from disaster.  In fact they have already been taking some from this disaster we call society.

I thought it said the reptilians where taking people to be intergalactic sex sex slaves .

51xTr5s5uEL.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ralis said:

One more conspiracy freak claiming Coronavirus is weaponized. Get this BS out of here! She watched the Divergent movies and believes she is Divergent. 

Reptilian overlords will kidnap some of us to be used as  intergalactic sex slaves - run by 'Chinese Illuminati' .

When all this dies down , and we find we have less dead around than that casued by car accidents or wrong pharmacy meds ... will our friends here be embarrassed ?

Of course not . They just go on to the next one   ;) 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I thought it said the reptilians where taking people to be intergalactic sex sex slaves .

51xTr5s5uEL.jpg

Great topic!  (we all know car accidents are caused by tire skid marks). lets get back to this alien sex slave stuff. The gods had a great time with mortals banging out little demi gods.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, moment said:

Chloroquine is still fairly abundant now.

Is this similar to MMS?  I'll research it now.

Edited by Starjumper

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Is this similar to MMS?  I'll research it now.

No! would advice against MMS. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

51xTr5s5uEL.jpg

I look at that picture and think that may have been one very happy alien!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been researching this stuff for awhile and I totally recommend the approach  suggested here:
http://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=1385974ed5904a438616ff7bdb3f7439.144&s=34da9d26ae00e7e1d483d5fd34db28d3

Check out the hyperlinks if you're feeling skeptical.  And you can use it along with any other treatments you choose.

• Thanks 1

And another wrinkle.

The findings from this 2001 research are extremely important to understanding selenium and corona virus.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/rel.../2001/06/010608081506.htm

The upshot of this study is that selenium does protect against viruses. However, in selenium deficient people, the virus mutates, becomes stronger, and then can infect those of normal selenium status who were previously immune.

That means getting everybody up to nutrient sufficiency is the only way to defeat the virus. Upping our individual selenium will help in the short term, but in the long term, we need the whole population to be selenium sufficient. This is the only way to discourage the virus from mutating and becoming more lethal. Turns out, we ARE our brothers' keepers.

• Like 3