Starjumper

The perfect weapon

Just now, Starjumper said:

I put one tablespoon of vitamin C powder (13.7 grams) in a 1.5 liter bottle of water and drink that during the day.  I also add Magnesium, boron, and Iodine.  Iodine is also very important, and most people are iodine deficient.  Putting Lugol's iodine and/or colloidal silver with water in a nebulizer and breathing the vapors works well against pneumonia.

Iodine can wreak havoc with the thyroid. 

Now you sound like a paid stooge for the drug companies.  The thyroid epidemic is caused by a general lacking of iodine in the population, plus fluoride poisoning.  Fluoride is antagonistic to iodine and toxic to the thyroid.

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Now you sound like a paid stooge for the drug companies.  The thyroid epidemic is caused by a general lacking of iodine in the population, plus fluoride poisoning.  Fluoride is antagonistic to iodine and toxic to the thyroid.

Prove it by providing links!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

TOP ILLUMINATI INSIDER CLAIMS OXYGEN WILL CURE IT.

This is questionable, because the now famous Chinese doctor who sounded an early warning about the virus and then died of it was shown wearing an oxygen mask.  Oxygen would no doubt help in a lot of situations.

Edited by Starjumper

5 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Great topic!  (we all know car accidents are caused by tire skid marks). lets get back to this alien sex slave stuff. The gods had a great time with mortals banging out little demi gods.

Thats Gods , not aliens . 

Don confuse the two !    But when the shit comes down, I am sure you will be able to tell the difference between an amorous angel of the lord  and   GrrkF*o5q'o  from  NGC 7742   ( and  his    17 anuses   on each   tentistical   ) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:

This is insane! :lol:

Well ..... peeps do that in toothpaste commercials  - dress as a dentist .

You have to realise what the current mass mob intellect level is at the moment . 

I suggest Trump fills out his wardrobe with all sorts of costumes  so his reassurance of the general public , in times of national emergency, is more convincing .    Like wearing  some camo gear   next time he offers reassurance and concern over a mass shouting ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ralis said:

More Trump tax cuts to what end?:angry: Certainly won’t speed up a vaccine. It is being reported that Israel has developed a vaccine. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-officials-discuss-tax-cuts-other-emergency-measures-in-hopes-of-tackling-coronavirus-fallout/ar-BB10x5Jr?li=BBnb7Kz

I have to wait and see on that vaccine!  A corona vaccinne has to be at least 8-12 months off!

15 minutes ago, moment said:

I have to wait and see on that vaccine!  A corona vaccinne has to be at least 8-12 months off!

From the website of Pharmaceutical Technology: 

"According to China’s Ministry of Science and Technology, Favilavir is one of the three drugs that showed encouraging profile for blocking the new coronavirus in early clinical trials.

The remaining two drugs are anti-malaria drug chloroquine and Gilead’s experimental drug remdesivir."

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, C T said:

From the website of Pharmaceutical Technology: 

"According to China’s Ministry of Science and Technology, Favilavir is one of the three drugs that showed encouraging profile for blocking the new coronavirus in early clinical trials.

The remaining two drugs are anti-malaria drug chloroquine and Gilead’s experimental drug remdesivir."

Again, a vaccine available for the general public, has to be at least 8-12 months away.

2 minutes ago, moment said:

Again, a vaccine available for the general public, has to be at least 8-12 months away.

Not sure how you arrived at that time frame, but according to the light research I'd done, it should be made available much sooner than that. The 'haves' will make sure of that. They'd be worried about dirty pools and unkempt lawns. Not to mention being forced to face the reality of a whole other list of their own vulnerabilities. God forbid, they might even have to cook their own meals. Not exactly a bad thing. 

16 hours ago, old3bob said:

anyway it's not if but when since the world in 100-200 trillion bucks in debt without any back-up or bail out to speak of being left.

(not sure of the exact number but it is super high!) 

Oh. I was thinking more about handling money and the virus passing on that way.

Send all money back to banks, then shut them and their atms?

Ok, I'm being facetious. But this would be nice.

3 hours ago, C T said:

Not sure how you arrived at that time frame, but according to the light research I'd done, it should be made available much sooner than that. The 'haves' will make sure of that. They'd be worried about dirty pools and unkempt lawns. Not to mention being forced to face the reality of a whole other list of their own vulnerabilities. God forbid, they might even have to cook their own meals. Not exactly a bad thing. 

Through hearsay/media, I've heard 8-12 months...

If left to it's own devices, the coronavirus doubles every 3.5 days, which means it quadruples each week. Based on that information I calculated the number of cases with time.  Keep in mind the numbers are seriously under reported by China, and evidence from crematoriums indicates that many thousands are dying there.  Once the virus gets out into some new territories and gets a good foothold it will get ahead of the authorities ability to count it and those numbers will also be seriously under reported, as evidenced by the skyrocketing numbers in South Korea.

Starting from the under reported figure of 8,000 from Wuhan, it shows the exponential increase if left uncontrolled.  China is exerting a huge amount of control over it's population, but free countries have less of that type of control and poorer countries have almost none.  Some isolated pockets of indigenous natives may be able to isolate themselves well if they have the motivation and the information.

CASES

8,000  Feb 1

2,000,000  Feb 29

512,000,000  March 28

8,000,000,000 - 8 billion

This is greater than the entire population of the planet.  The actual numbers are lagging behind the figures due to control measure, but once it gets a good foothold in the rest of the world it will proceed in the exponential fashion.

Edited by Starjumper

It turns out that vaccinated people still get the flu anyway, and they are 6.3 times more likely to shed the virus with normal breathing.  Also, more people are getting sick and dying of the flu because of the vaccine:

https://thewilddoc.com/cdc-funded-study-shows-the-vaccinated-shed-6-3-times-more-flu-virus-just-by-breathing/?fbclid=IwAR3VXxbpVjwhiz46EuQPBSxF5wojAU1IeR3sRqFnRr44MUkICRD3tyE84I0

36 minutes ago, Limahong said:

What is your problem? I am most likely older than you. 

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

What is your problem? I am most likely older than you. 

Not focused on you ~ but Steve.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

In the future please be clear.