Starjumper

The perfect weapon

6 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

Can you quote a single legitimate source or shred of evidence to back this up? Which researchers? Which journal? What were their exact findings? How was it suppressed? Without any of that this is just fiction. We're living in a post-truth world where people can make up outrageous lies, post them on the internet, and when they're removed as obvious bullshit, please scream about cover ups. 

Read the book All the Presidents Men. That is how you investigate these things. You've got a few clues, and you follow them doggedly, standing up every fact you allege, not rushing to conclusions even when those conclusions seem obvious, at least without having sufficient evidence to build your case. 

Admirable conviction, although for me personally, preference is to maintain acceptance of all and any possibilities. This has gone so fast and wide that its now almost (99%?) impossible to determine 'exact findings', and if you happen to be one dependent on such before allowing your own intuitive insight to kick in, then I wish you the very best. Sincerely. For me, the better option would be to study patterns, and fit as many pieces of the puzzle together, with the awareness that no matter what, it wasn't a full box of pieces to begin with. 

As for suppression, one simply have to take a cursory glance in Trump's direction, followed by a cursory read of news reports under headings such as "The end of Trump", or "Trump hid the truth" etc, coupled with Redfield's admission (which I posted here a few hours up) to see the implications clearly. Your response actually caught me by surprise. I was like, "How could one as bright and aware like VF not see it?" But then, there are many things I don't see clearly as well. Im learning to quell my reactionary tendencies. Work in progress. 

8 hours ago, Rara said:

Was that him or some health expert? "Imbecile" is the word I used earlier when texting my Dad haha.

Where are you based again?

Same term I used in a note to a friend lol

Was in Ireland for 26 years. Left for Malaysia last August. Timely too. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't advise anyone using any kind of big pharmaceutical medicines at all. 

Any vaccine is just introducing more poisons into your body.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

Can you quote a single legitimate source or shred of evidence to back this up? Which researchers? Which journal? What were their exact findings? How was it suppressed? Without any of that this is just fiction. We're living in a post-truth world where people can make up outrageous lies, post them on the internet, and when they're removed as obvious bullshit, please scream about cover ups. 

Read the book All the Presidents Men. That is how you investigate these things. You've got a few clues, and you follow them doggedly, standing up every fact you allege, not rushing to conclusions even when those conclusions seem obvious, at least without having sufficient evidence to build your case. 

Did you read the link?

Korea and Taiwan have a different haplotype of the virus than China, perhaps more infective but much less deadly, which would account for a death rate only 1/3 that of China.

Neither Iran nor Italy were included in the above tests, but both countries have now deciphered the locally prevalent genome and have declared them of different varieties from those in China, which means they did not originate in China but were of necessity introduced from another source. It is worth noting that the variety in Italy has approximately the same fatality rate as that of China, three times as great as other nations, while the haplotype in Iran appears to be the deadliest with a fatality rate of between 10% and 25%.

Anyways, I am not conducting an ironclad investigation here...just one on par with the mainstream "5 Eyes" narrative out there, which is arguably even less rigorous...

Frankly, I think all of these possibilities are plausible and I wouldn't be surprised if it was simply a natural zoonotic transmission, or escaped out of the Wuhan or a US lab...  My point though is that the last possibility is ALSO JUST AS PLAUSIBLE based upon the timely US military presence in Wuhan and DNA analysis not publicized within the American Empire.

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Edited. Apologies folks for the vitriol. It's been a stressful week. Best wishes to you all.

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

I live on 200 acres like you describe . If any (possibly infected ) people come here from the city and want to 'rent my shed' , sure , why not ?    Actually, we got room here for 100s of them !

-  idiot !

Since I'm not a selfish fat ass pig, like Numb Nuts, I would allow some people to stay here even though I only have 70 acres.  I have a nice shed/cabin up on the ridge top, near an outhouse and a ten thousand gallon water tank. There are three very small "A" frame cabins down the side of the mountain, and there are two springs on the other side of the valley where people could set up permanent camps.

Edited by Starjumper

7 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

I wouldn't advise anyone using any kind of big pharmaceutical medicines at all. 

Any vaccine is just introducing more poisons into your body.

This is absolutely correct:

Edited by Starjumper

7 hours ago, gendao said:

Did you read the link?

Anyways, I am not conducting an ironclad investigation here...just one on par with the mainstream "5 Eyes" narrative out there, which is arguably even less rigorous...

Frankly, I think all of these possibilities are plausible and I wouldn't be surprised if it was simply a natural zoonotic transmission, or escaped out of the Wuhan or a US lab...  My point though is that the last possibility is ALSO JUST AS PLAUSIBLE based upon the timely US military presence in Wuhan and DNA analysis not publicized within the American Empire.

From the link:

The basic logic is that the geographical location with the greatest diversity of virus strains must be the original source because a single strain cannot emerge from nothing. He demonstrated that only the US has all the five known strains of the virus (while Wuhan and most of China have only one, as do Taiwan and South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam, Singapore, and England, Belgium and Germany), constituting a thesis that the haplotypes in other nations may have originated in the US.”

I think an equally, or more, plausible hypothesis is that multiple strains have been identified in the US because they were introduced by travelers from multiple different regions. Perhaps one day will learn the truth about its origin but I doubt it. The amount of speculation and misinformation is gargantuan and proving the source will be quite difficult. No one wants the responsibility and governments are masterful at lying and misdirection, particularly the US, Russia, and China.

• Like 3

I know many of you have your hopes pinned on a vaccine, but keep in mind that this thing should max out before a vaccine is available.  Also, I'll repost this info, which I posted earlier, I think the vaxers may have overlooked the info.  I shows that those who got flu vaccine are three times more likely to catch the coronavirus.  

A lot of vaccine research is corrupted.  In addition, it is shown that a lot of the medicines are quite harmful to the body, and a lot of flu vaccines aren't actually proven to be effective before release.

More info, those who have gotten five flu shots in a row, one each year, are ten times more likely to develop Alzheimers disease, like Numb Nuts has.

The mercury in Vaccines causes brain and nerve damage

Formaldehyde is not allowed in building materials but it is allowed to be injected into your blood, It causes cancer and other problems.

There's more, like bromine

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 8:13 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Nature all ready provides for the decay and birth of all things. No one leaves alive. This is stated in your owners manual when you got a body. Look at page 16 that is some fucked up shit there. Did we sign up for this or what?

This is one of my kung fu brothers

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

A lot of 'cured' and released patients getting sick again and spreading it further after they get out of the hospitals.  HIV.

On 15/03/2020 at 5:33 AM, Starjumper said:

I know many of you have your hopes pinned on a vaccine, but keep in mind that this thing should max out before a vaccine is available.  Also, I'll repost this info, which I posted earlier, I think the vaxers may have overlooked the info.  I shows that those who got flu vaccine are three times more likely to catch the coronavirus.  

A lot of vaccine research is corrupted.  In addition, it is shown that a lot of the medicines are quite harmful to the body, and a lot of flu vaccines aren't actually proven to be effective before release.

More info, those who have gotten five flu shots in a row, one each year, are ten times more likely to develop Alzheimers disease, like Numb Nuts has.

The mercury in Vaccines causes brain and nerve damage

Formaldehyde is not allowed in building materials but it is allowed to be injected into your blood, It causes cancer and other problems.

There's more, like bromine

I never have had  flu vaccination ... but you got vaccinated and then got hep c  ... so whose nuts are numb now ?

Photo by Mitchell Gibson on March 12, 2020. Image may contain: possible text that says 'Somwees'

The Spell of Ra has been authorized. It has three components, a word of power, a subconscious delivery system, and a dimensional port for removing the entity from existence.

Look at the spell and repeat the word to yourself in your mind. 

We have been granted the power to defend ourselves. 

Let us use it. I will release a spoken version of the Word shortly. For now, begin with this. We can defeat this darkness.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, C T said:

Time to dust off dem tinfoil hats? 

If there were any real tin foil left... it's all that aluminium garbage for decades.

harumph!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

If there were any real tin foil left... it's all that aluminium garbage for decades.

harumph!

It wouldn't need dusting off otherwise, right? lol

• Haha 1

maybe the little gray guys stole all the tin for their ships,  of course they would need some titanium to go with it...  

• Haha 1