Starjumper

The perfect weapon

5 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Good morning Steve.

I have borrowed your vocabulary...

'one' = 'common man'

- Anand

H Anand

Ah so, you think of yourself as a common man.  Can't you be common in some ways and uncommon in other ways, I think you are.

I am.

- Starman

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Can't you be common in some ways and uncommon in other ways, I think you are.

Hi Steve

At this moment, I am like everyone exposed to a common enemy ~ COVID -19.

- Anand

• Like 1

We have independent and well capable virologist teams working all around the world. Wouldn't some already have reported foul play if weaponization was the likely case?

Then it's also good to ask what would be the political purpose of an uncontrollable viral vector unleashed in a time of peace and commerce we live in. The responsible party would face no less than the ire of the entire world, hence complete economical and political ruin. Any other explanation for a deliberate engineering than the plan of an apocalyptic hate cult akin to Aum Shinrikyo sarin attacks is ruled out as far as I can see.

Edited by virtue

There may be evil with evil agendas that reside way beyond the realms of all known human machinations, politics included. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It's getting exciting now, folks.  Italy, with 7375, is rocketing ahead of South Korea, with 7382, and will be in the lead any minute now.  Iran with 6566 already, is giving them a close race, and has an excellent chance of coming out on top.

France and Germany, although some distance behind Italy, are accelerating nicely, with France at 1126, and Germany at 902.  Who knows how that race will turn out?

Trailing close behind are Spain, the US, and Japan, with 613, 547, and 499.  The US, with almost no good test kits or testing, has pulled ahead of Japan and is giving Spain a run for its money.  Money?  Who said money?

Stay tuned for tomorrow folks, where we'll see that the US has passed Spain and is pulling ahead strongly to catch Germany in a couple of days.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Who the winner is, is still up in the air, and get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Were you also a sports commentator before?

I lost a 2.5 week work tour today. I always thought working in events was cool, but I think I'll be needing a new industry soon.

10 hours ago, virtue said:

We have independent and well capable virologist teams working all around the world. Wouldn't some already have reported foul play if weaponization was the likely case?

it is well known that virology labs add genes to viruses in order to make them more powerful, in order to make their testing go faster, and to get 'better' results.  This has been reported in many places and is not considered foul play.  It is proven that Wuhan lab added HIV genes to SARs for this reason, and there is no reason to consider that the same was not done to Covid-19.  It is not considered foul play, but many wise people do consider it to be dangerous.  The Wuhan lab is also a bioweapons lab.  Manufacturing weapons is also not considered to be foul play.

There is a good chance that the virus was not developed as a specific bioweapon, however it is a well known and common practice for Chinese labs to sell research animals to meat markets.  Is that foul play?

There is a patent for one of the coronaviruses, filed in 2015, and these RNA viruses mutate quickly.  There were reports that there was also a patent for this latest virus but it vanished when the epidemic started.

There was a news article, that may have disappeared, that the US gave the virus to a Canadian bioweapons lab.  

Also in the news was that three Chinese citizens, who were named, worked at the Canadian lab, were spies, and stole the virus from the Canadian lab and sent it to the Wuhan lab.  Was that foul play?

Also in the news was that a high level US official was caught doing something wrong (sorry, I did not register the details) concerning the virus (I think he gave some info to the Chinese) and he was fired and is/was in legal danger because of it.  That seems like some foul play.

So, if someone is not aware of the news it does not mean that it was not reported.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, C T said:

There may be evil with evil agendas that reside way beyond the realms of all known human machinations, politics included. 

Yes, beyond politics.  Politics is only for entertainment for the slaves.  The evil you speak of is amazing in it's depth, and most people could not possible consider the levels of it, I won't describe it here because it would cause a shit storm of people labeling me a tin hat Conspiracy theorists.

To those who do it, however, it is not so evil and they have good reasons for it.

• Like 1

This is a partial copy of a recent messaging discussion I had with a friend on Facebook.  I left out a lot of my comments and some of his that do not add to the story:

In Mexico, fixing to head to Columbia

Maybe you can teach me man because I’m just a hurricane on the inside.  Like someone tossed a frag into my skull.

(I suggest tai chi and Lavender oil pills)

because I already have the virus  (notice he said have instead of had, because he knows people test positive after recovering)

how do you know that

I was in Peru bro

I was surrounded by 900 Koreans from Puson on a mission trip (may have been ones from the Korean cult)

none of them looked sick

but as soon as I got home I had the worst fucking flu of my life

I was in bed for two weeks praying for a bullet

begging my family to put me out of my misery

You don’t want to catch this shit especially if what I had was the fucking weak strain.  (it probably was a weak strain because it came form Korea, where there are few deaths)

because Jesus Christ!

an old fart like me has to watch out

Right and I smoke too so I’m in the same boat

It’s not over yet theres multiple strains of this shit going aound

It’s about to go nuts

because it has HIV genes spliced into it

get you some rice and beans got a couple extra bottles of water

We have stocked up on around three months food supply

and we have a lot of Yuca in the ground

I would just make myself scarce if I were you if that’s the case

If you’re all set up I would fucken avoid everybody

that is the plan and it is why I came here ten years ago and bought this remote land

I was in the airport yesterday there was literally tens of thousands of people walking around not a single fucking one of them was wearing a mask

there was no hand sanitizer available nobody spot checking people’s temperature

I am really beginning to believe that there is somethign big going on here

like the end of the world as we know it type shit

it is a most excellent bioweapon

well I do believe that

it mutates crazy fast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they built a lot of nice bunkers with the billions they stole from the pentagon just before 9:11

it took them this long to get the shit finished

Now everything is on fire, everything is tanking blowing up

Mainstream news is another kind of poison

yeah but

It’s not any individual story that I’m paying attention to it’s the theme

that’s all sounding very apocalyptic to me

They’re going to make it seem like everything is okay until it’s fucking very obvious to everyone that it’s not

people will start to care once Kim Kardashian catches it

we’re fucking doomed LOL

Edited by Starjumper

16 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Manufacturing weapons is also not considered to be foul play.

I will say this much: Manufacturing bioweapons is certainly considered to be foul play. There is an almost universally ratified Geneva Protocol supplement that specifically forbids it.

Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on their Destruction

As stated in Article 1 of the BWC:

"Each State Party to this Convention undertakes never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile or otherwise acquire or retain:

• (1) Microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes;
  • (2) Weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict.
Edited by virtue
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, virtue said:

I will say this much: Manufacturing bioweapons is certainly considered to be foul play. There is an almost universally ratified Geneva Protocol supplement that specifically forbids it.

Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on their Destruction

"Each State Party to this Convention undertakes never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile or otherwise acquire or retain:

• (1) Microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes;
  • (2) Weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict.

Thanks, I had forgotten about that treaty.  However we can be sure that countries are doing it anyway and calling it something else to stay within the guidelines.  Even if we consider that some of these top security labs are not bioweapons labs, it is clear that what they are working on can make good weapons.

1 hour ago, virtue said:

You are so naive. Do you know how many alternatives media Journalists are under threat even in the west? Or especially in the West?

Do you not realise that the CIA black ops have a habit of targeting its own citizens particularly if we talk about negative entities or negative aliens who work with big companies to poison and attack humanity in every manner?

The Law is only used against anyone who don’t serve the interests of the negative entities or negative aliens.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 3

Is there an international body thats actually tasked with keeping tabs on who's abiding or not abiding with the rules set down? I'd imagine these tests are all done covertly in places where sunlight never enters, or it may be just the opposite: The facility is so obvious that no one would dream of looking in, perhaps where the sign outside says, "Fabric detergent manufacturer". In this age of strife, its doubtful that a treaty's enough to make countries 'behave', or play ball for that matter. 

Edited by C T
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

You are so naive. Do you know how many alternatives media Journalists are under threat even in the west? Or especially in the West?

Do you not realise that the CIA black ops have a habit of targeting its own citizens particularly if we talk about negative entities or negative aliens who work with big companies to poison and attack humanity in every manner?

The Law is only used against anyone who don’t serve the interests of the negative entities or negative aliens.

Every time you post, you sound more ridiculous each time. The sad thing is that you really believe it, apparently.

The dumbest thing I ever heard came from Flat Earthers saying that Australia doesn't exist, it's Hollywood and actors are paid to make up Australian accents and have elaborate sets. @Nungali I'm sure is amused.

You, however, may just take the crown of stupidity soon. Keep posting, future king.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Every time you post, you sound more ridiculous each time. The sad thing is that you really believe it, apparently.

The dumbest thing I ever heard came from Flat Earthers saying that Australia doesn't exist, it's Hollywood and actors are paid to make up Australian accents and have elaborate sets. @Nungali I'm sure is amused.

You, however, may just take the crown of stupidity soon. Keep posting, future king.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

Julian Paul Assange (/əˈsɑːnʒ/;[5] néHawkins; born 3 July 1971) is an Australian editor, publisher, and activist who founded WikiLeaks in 2006. WikiLeaks came to international attention in 2010 when it published a series of leaks provided by U.S. Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning. These leaks included the Collateral Murdervideo (April 2010),[6][7] the Afghanistan war logs (July 2010), the Iraq war logs (October 2010), and Cablegate (November 2010). After the 2010 leaks, the United States government launched a criminal investigation into WikiLeaks.[8]

• Haha 1

Just now, Heartbreak said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

Julian Paul Assange (/əˈsɑːnʒ/;[5] néHawkins; born 3 July 1971) is an Australian editor, publisher, and activist who founded WikiLeaks in 2006. WikiLeaks came to international attention in 2010 when it published a series of leaks provided by U.S. Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning. These leaks included the Collateral Murdervideo (April 2010),[6][7] the Afghanistan war logs (July 2010), the Iraq war logs (October 2010), and Cablegate (November 2010). After the 2010 leaks, the United States government launched a criminal investigation into WikiLeaks.[8]

Way to go! You're now the king of stupid crap for trying to correlate Julian Assange with your alien entities hoax!

That's like saying there was a hurricane in Brazil after your uncle farted and you forgot to light a match! 

14 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Way to go! You're now the king of stupid crap for trying to correlate Julian Assange with your alien entities hoax!

That's like saying there was a hurricane in Brazil after your uncle farted and you forgot to light a match! 

Full of trolling insults aren’t you?

Btw WikiLeaks have a lot of info on ufos and aliens.

Why don’t you talk about them?

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Full of trolling insults aren’t you?

Btw WikiLeaks have a lot of info on ufos and aliens.

Why don’t you talk about them?

Kid, the only reason you think I'm a troll is because you're so certain of yourself and maliciously stupid enough to believe the garbage you keep posting. 

The onus of proving things is on you, not me, and if you keep insisting that your assertions of the same theme in every thread you start or invade are true while rejecting people who actually know what they're talking about, all you'll do is continue to make a fool of yourself. 

Seriously! You're derailing this thread enough already! Don't make it worse by stubbornly insisting that aliens are ruining your lives by titillating you! :lol:

And if you think I'm trying to belittle you each time I poke fun at you, I'm actually telling you this for your own good! Stop already if you know what's good for you! 

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Kid, the only reason you think I'm a troll is because you're so certain of yourself and maliciously stupid enough to believe the garbage you keep posting. 

The onus of proving things is on you, not me, and if you keep insisting that your assertions of the same theme in every thread you start or invade are true while rejecting people who actually know what they're talking about, all you'll do is continue to make a fool of yourself. 

Seriously! You're derailing this thread enough already! Don't make it worse by stubbornly insisting that aliens are ruining your lives by titillating you! :lol:

And if you think I'm trying to belittle you each time I poke fun at you, I'm actually telling you this for your own good! Stop already if you know what's good for you! 

I don’t need to prove things cos the need to look at scientific evidence which is pretty much controlled by Google and the media scientific communities which are in turn controlled by the powers that be comprising of the negative entities negative aliens.

You become a skeptic to the inner voices in you screaming that all the information on the internet is controlled by non-human entities so why don’t you trust your inner guidance to sift the shit away from the gold?

Your skepticism will never allow you to find the God within to find the infinite level of spiritual siddhis powers within yourself. Left brain vs right brain.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Heartbreak said:

I don’t need to prove things cos the need to look at scientific evidence which is pretty much controlled by Google and the media scientific communities which are in turn controlled by the powers that be comprising of the negative entities negative aliens.

You become a skeptic to the inner voices in you screaming that all the information on the internet is controlled by non-human entities so why don’t you trust your inner guidance to sift the shit away from the gold?

Your skepticism will never allow you to find the God within to find the infinite level of spiritual siddhis powers within yourself. Left brain vs right brain.

Maybe you should seek professional help for your symptoms that are seriously beginning to resemble schizophrenia and paranoid delusions instead of posting here or using Google for your "research". 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Remember this guy who tried to prove the earth is flat?

https://laist.com/2020/02/23/mike-hughes-daredevil-flat-earth-killed-rocket-crash.php

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Are you from Santa Fe? I know a few of your kind around here and I am certain you can cook up strange stories about Los Alamos National Labs, and UFO"S up in a mountain in Chama NM. The mountain is heavily guarded and the doorway that UFO's fly into is invisible. :lol:

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Are you from Santa Fe? I know a few of your kind around here and I am certain you can cook up strange stories about Los Alamos National Labs, and UFO"S up in a mountain in Chama NM. The mountain is heavily guarded and the doorway that UFO's fly into is invisible. :lol:

He sounds like a guy I know who told me he found this super authentic DVD from a master whom he was sure was 100% Chinese and didn't need to waste his time with other teachers because all the secrets were on it for mastering martial arts and attaining good health.

...it was David Carradine's Tai Chi....and he insisted David Carradine was 100% Chinese...

The same guy also said he could make alkaline water by throwing a battery into a glass of water, and countless other dumb things...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He sounds like a guy I know who told me he found this super authentic DVD from a master whom he was sure was 100% Chinese and didn't need to waste his time with other teachers because all the secrets were on it for mastering martial arts and attaining good health.

...it was David Carradine's Tai Chi....and he insisted David Carradine was 100% Chinese...

The same guy also said he could make alkaline water by throwing a battery into a glass of water, and countless other dumb things...

Apparently there are immortals living right here in Santa Fe, but few know who they are. My guess is that they are space brothers from another planet and occasionally drive to Chama to take a ride in their UFO. 

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

All I can respond with is  ;

' Earth only be so flat , cause yo Momma been sittin on it ! '

• Haha 2