Starjumper

The perfect weapon

14 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

Restart at zero?

- Anand

Well, as close to it as possible, if it actually went to zero then whatever started next wouldn't be human.  I was thinking that some humans should survive in order to get a new human start.  My thought trip was to try to imagine what amount of people would have to go away in order to make technology unsustainable. To drive people back to the Stone Age or Bronze Age possibly.

For example, lets consider something technological, like an electric kitchen blender.  People have to mine the ores, the metals need to be refined, then they need to be cast and machined, wires need to be drawn.  Oil needs to be made into plastic using chemical processes and molded. All this requires a certain number of people working together.  Machines also need to be made in order to produce parts, and those machines require all the same ingredients.  Then of course there needs to be a power station or power supply.  if people are too primitive, to separated, and lose too much technology those things will not be possible.  Then, with time, will come the great forgetting, where stories of flying machines and electrical machines that can think will be relegated to ancient myths.

All the super rich already stole most of the wealth, so they're OK with it, and they have their bunkers to protect themselves in.  Hopefully they will bring the virus with them into the bunkers

Edited by Starjumper

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hopefully they will bring the virus with them into the bunkers.

division_by_zero__do_not_do_it_by_badinbox.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Limahong said:

division_by_zero__do_not_do_it_by_badinbox.jpg

I think it shouldn't go to zero, because some humans make nice stuff like this, and it doesn't require much technology

• Like 1

On 04/03/2020 at 4:25 AM, Nungali said:

Latest Aussie craziness .  

Panic buying , supermarket shelves empty .  Mostly  medical sanitizing stuff but , the most ....... totally stripped out of supermarket shelves , so much so that Woolworths has put a limit on how many one person can buy  ....

Toilet paper .   people are going crazy stocking up on toilet paper .    What if the toilet paper runs out ....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !   

well, it  has  run out      ,  because you idiots bought all of it  !  

:rolleyes:

I listened to 10 minutes of people talking about hand sanitiser yesterday in a shop. Same things over and over again and worrying about not getting any or spending a fortune online.

The store assistant eventually said, "how about soap and water?" Comedy gold :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Me and a bunch of guys are going to that locked up government store house  and TAKE  that God damn toilet paper !

Who is with me ! 

Angry-Mob.jpg

Nah, just 'av a wash instead, India style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rara said:

The store assistant eventually said, "how about soap and water?" Comedy gold

Plain old rubbing alcohol is better than whatever is in second place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Plain old rubbing alcohol is better than whatever is in second place.

Agreed, though, I do like to add about 20% Aloe Vera as a stabilizer.

• Like 3

And for those who believe in multiple applications, get a fifth of 190 proof everclear, moonshine, whatever and add half of it to a quart of fruit punch and use punch liberally inside and straight moonshine outside.

Of course, there may be immune system concerns but, generally speaking, you will be less anxious:rolleyes:.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Limahong said:

Thrown...

th?id=OIP.xoqSTnNbcACwySMlA1lIHwHaFa&pid=Api&P=0&w=231&h=170  th?id=OIP.8jzN4HoG-DeH5dlGZuiTfgHaGE&pid=Api&P=0&w=206&h=170  th?id=OIP.RzskhZwaHM_9Q1ttayXrTwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=226&h=170

Peace at last...

th?id=OIP.P26XWdadG-zmhiIPNqspggHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&w=254&h=170  th?id=OIP.-ZpEIoiSu48ddIegbUZHXQHaFc&pid=Api&P=0&w=208&h=154  th?id=OIP.-6vBVt84HRH8tUtPQrysNgHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=254&h=170

The Divine be praised.

OM

You have not divined the Scott's 30 roll pack :D

f03ce612-c836-49d7-91d3-c4548ec246ac_2.8

I raise your OM with OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dawei said:

I raise your OM with OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hmm... but of course ~ thank you.

(Save up to $75 per year!)

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rara said:

Nah, just 'av a wash instead, India style.

BUT , up the back yard where the 'thunder box' is , there is no water  .... no plumbing in the loo .

I would have to shuffle down the yard with pants around ankles  down to the hose  .

My toilet is rather different ... this morning , the bag that contains the  cane mulch ( to put in for dry composting )  had stumpy the three legged goanna sleeping in it . Now i gotta wait for him to wake up before I can put the mulch in .   And he might be asleep for a while  - he looked a bit thin yesterday, so I gave him some sausages .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nungali said:

pants around ankles

Good morning Nun,

I cannot understand much of the post ~ except what I have quoted.

Take your pick...

th?id=OIP.s_KYGZPBcxURQwxG0eLa8gHaFi&pid=Api&P=0&w=170&h=127  th?id=OIP.l77C0X5XUACoBYzAIim_sAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=196&h=152  th?id=OIP.o3siDutDX6nDLoHT22eu6gHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=243&h=152

Now lift up your pants.

- Anand

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Good morning Nun,

I cannot understand much of the post ~

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

BUT , up the back yard where the 'thunder box' is   ...,  ( also known as 'The Dunny' , 'Outhouse'  ....

d0b7df9b8bd01f4e74b36dc25a778b81.jpg )

there is no water  .... no plumbing in the loo  ( a toilet .... .   there is no water supply near the toilet  )

I would have to shuffle down the yard with pants around ankles  down to the hose  . ( I see 'pants down' is the only bit you got !

-_-

My toilet is rather different ... this morning , the bag that contains the  cane mulch ( to put in for dry composting )

hLnoC7pl-Tc9yJRYLj7TMG5aWdbiQqKwltiuQ6U8

had stumpy the three legged goanna sleeping in it .

f047f9526d97dfee63fb93e2bfd8f534.jpg

Now i gotta wait for him to wake up before I can put the mulch in .   And he might be asleep for a while  - he looked a bit thin yesterday, so I gave him some sausages .

Thick-Beef-Sausages.jpg

It all seems perfectly normal to me   :) 

except what I have quoted.

Take your pick...

th?id=OIP.s_KYGZPBcxURQwxG0eLa8gHaFi&pid=Api&P=0&w=170&h=127  th?id=OIP.l77C0X5XUACoBYzAIim_sAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=196&h=152  th?id=OIP.o3siDutDX6nDLoHT22eu6gHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=243&h=152

Now lift up your pants.

- Anand

The middle one , obviously . 

and by the way Limi   .... I WAS  trying    in the original version .

Otherwise I would have  said;

"Strewth mate ,  Stumpy was in the dunny mulch crashed out from eatin snags . "

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

COVID - 19 : An update... 5 March 2020... one perspective... Dr John Campbell (medical educator, UK)...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your leads and I found this 5G to be COVID -19 specific... and not a conspiracy.

th?id=OIP.kUwHGQ92jlohhroNK7Nc0AHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=222&h=167

I didn't read any of those links in particular because I've already read plenty about 5G, I just posted links that turned up in the first page of a Bing search.  The idea that COVID-19 was specifically engineered to work with 5G seems a little far fetched, although i have read that those kinds of things were being worked on.  They do work together in the way that 5G weakens the immune system, but it's hard to wrap my mind around a virus being activated or boosted by certain frequencies.  If you saw info on that topic please share it here.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, Limahong said:

Now ~ let us get back to this...

On 3/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Limahong said:

COVID -19 + Diamond Princess + older cruise passengers + quarantine on board + 5G + ventilation system = ?

What can ? be?

- Anand

Well, we can go on a little thought trip if you wish.  Do you like thought trips?

5 hours ago, Limahong said:

COVID - 19 : An update... 5 March 2020... one perspective... Dr John Campbell (medical educator, UK)...

Concerning the last minutes of the video, about the S and L types. The guy says they don't know which type is out and about these days, but if the L type is more transmissible and more virulent then it will eventually take the lead.

Anyway, I'll send you some info in email that should keep you safe there in Singapore.

Edited by Starjumper

44 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

If you saw info on that topic please share it here.

Apparently some global light is prevailing...

44 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Do you like thought trips?

12 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Concerning the last minutes of the video, about the S and L types.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

BUT , up the back yard where the 'thunder box' is , there is no water  .... no plumbing in the loo .

I would have to shuffle down the yard with pants around ankles  down to the hose  .

My toilet is rather different ... this morning , the bag that contains the  cane mulch ( to put in for dry composting )  had stumpy the three legged goanna sleeping in it . Now i gotta wait for him to wake up before I can put the mulch in .   And he might be asleep for a while  - he looked a bit thin yesterday, so I gave him some sausages .

Ah I see. Now I feel guilty having an ordinary bathroom and 18 rolls in my house.

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I didn't read any of those links in particular because I've already read plenty about 5G, I just posted links that turned up in the first page of a Bing search.  The idea that COVID-19 was specifically engineered to work with 5G seems a little far fetched, although i have read that those kinds of things were being worked on.  They do work together in the way that 5G weakens the immune system, but it's hard to wrap my mind around a virus being activated or boosted by certain frequencies.  If you saw info on that topic please share it here.

You wanna bet there are agents right now trying to prevent info on how frequencies can hurt us in every way possible.

Good thing I have no links to China.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

You wanna bet there are agents right now trying to prevent info on how frequencies can hurt us in every way possible.

There's no need to bet.  The mainstream misinformation fount is totally controlled.  Google follows in a close second with their slanted search results.  However there are many published reports, in medical research journals, and videos, which get shared widely on social media.  Some search engines are 'fair'.  For the time being those things are harder for them to control.

cia-lies-truth.jpg

Poisoning of the radio spectrum is well known to some, and considered a conspiracy theory by the brainwashed.

Everything is poisoned.  The air is poisoned, the water is poisoned, the food is poisoned, the medicines are poisoned, industrial chemicals are poison, your mother was poisoned while you were incubating, the news is poisoned, and school education is poisoned.  Did I leave something out?

It's the land of poison, and what's amazing to me is a lot of people know it kind of subconsciously but they can't or won't do anything about it ... that must be because they are already poisoned.

Another thing that is related to misinformation is the synergistic effect of combined toxins.  Usually toxic chemicals have a level that is 'normally considered safe' for food, water, air, medicines, etc.  But what they tell you about is just for one chemical by itself.  When a person is exposed to many toxins they have a huge synergistic effect, and most people are exposed to thousands of toxins all the time.  Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret, or a conspiracy theory if you're one of the brainwashed.

Edited by Starjumper